Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 08:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HOC] ★ HouseofCoins | Community | Business | Power  (Read 46593 times)
allang696

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:56:41 PM

So we havent heard from Bitoffer in a while ....................?
Shtankeh

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:00:15 PM

So we havent heard from Bitoffer in a while ....................?

He replied to my PM on the HOC house forums not 15 minutes ago. Patience my friend, I've been up for most of the last 48 hours and I am just a small stake holder/miner, I'd wager he has had less sleep. Give the man some time before the sky starts falling.

BTC: 1NcCSNF4yTAWGhYr8SdZBhntuKs8TRSBN8
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:35:03 PM

I personally hope you dont get your money back since the truth is now out there. I vote now to kick you to the curb without any refund. We not only do not need people like you invested in HOC but the entire Crypto world would be better without people like you...

SO here is my suggestion.....

We do not issue this guy a refund....
We remove all of his voting rights.......

Instructions are clear, sorry you have problems following a game plan....

I am really tired of these people trying to ruin other peoples names just to benefit themselves and make a quick buck.

Yes, the truth is out there and was posted by me. I don't know what you fanboys keep going on about. I've proven my payment, proved I requested a refund directly to the dev, and have gotten nothing but delays and excuses which were not part of the ANN. You can't take the money and say you will refund if requested, and then turn around and say it has to go to a vote. There is no fucking vote because the house isn't formed yet.

And as for you, I'm dam glad I won't have to deal with yet another thief like Shtankeh. What fucking color is the sky in your world? You think it is cool to just vote to steal someones money. Now that is some dam interesting "democracy" thinking you got going on.
Xardas2014

Activity: 635

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:38:33 PM

Apparently the dev bailed and took the IPO. Obviously don't send more. I requested a refund when BitOffer came into IRC and he replied it had to be put to a vote. But there is no vote until the IPO are distributed. I  explained that and he left the chat.

And just so everyone knows; DssTech from hashing.at was part of it.

Xardas2014 Why the hell are you spreading FUD on Dsstech?  Nothing has been stolen from anyone and Dsstech was not part of any shady shit.  In fact I believe he helped you out.  He has been open and willing to help with everything we want to do and what you wanted to do.  You should be ashamed of your dam self.  Everything has been open for everyone to see.  Don't go trying to ruin someones rep because you are a sour over some shit that doesn't even exist.  I will vote for you to get your investment back and I am sure others will to.  I have to say I am disappointed in this shit you pulled bro, get facts before trying to ruin someones name.  dna6a had you pegged from the get go.

Xardas was making shit up about dna6a in the chatroom yesterday as well, saying that dna was going around saying bad things about HOC. Not sure why Xardas is acting like such a jerk...

I didn't make up a dam thing and dna knows it. So do the people in bittrex and ipominer chat at the time Wink
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:22:06 PM

Apparently the dev bailed and took the IPO. Obviously don't send more. I requested a refund when BitOffer came into IRC and he replied it had to be put to a vote. But there is no vote until the IPO are distributed. I  explained that and he left the chat.

And just so everyone knows; DssTech from hashing.at was part of it.

Xardas2014 Why the hell are you spreading FUD on Dsstech?  Nothing has been stolen from anyone and Dsstech was not part of any shady shit.  In fact I believe he helped you out.  He has been open and willing to help with everything we want to do and what you wanted to do.  You should be ashamed of your dam self.  Everything has been open for everyone to see.  Don't go trying to ruin someones rep because you are a sour over some shit that doesn't even exist.  I will vote for you to get your investment back and I am sure others will to.  I have to say I am disappointed in this shit you pulled bro, get facts before trying to ruin someones name.  dna6a had you pegged from the get go.

Xardas was making shit up about dna6a in the chatroom yesterday as well, saying that dna was going around saying bad things about HOC. Not sure why Xardas is acting like such a jerk...

I didn't make up a dam thing and dna knows it. So do the people in bittrex and ipominer chat at the time Wink

You are making shit up right now. I haven't stole shit from you, you lying piece of trash. I said as a House member I would vote and actively campaign against you getting a refund. Not because you asked for one, but because you came on here claiming that BitOffer had stolen the IPO money, that DSStech saw it too, then when called out on that you went on claiming more bullshit like Dev was selling seats after deadline, etc.

Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:27:05 PM

And the only truth you have stated is that you wanted a refund. The mature thing to do would have been to ask and then patiently wait. Did you do that? Hell no, you came on here like the spoiled little shit you are bitching, and because you were butthurt that someone didn't immediately stop what they were doing to cater to your needs, you decided to instead slander the guy and attempt to cause harm against the coin. Completely childish and utterly wrong.

We have been over this for at least 4 pages now and still you do not understand, it wasn't about you wanting a refund. It is all about YOUR actions and behavior afterwards. Had you asked and not came on here spreading FUD, I would have gladly supported it. Now you can fuck off and die.

ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:27:53 PM

Anyone else having trouble syncing past block 549? Stuck at about 6 hours behind  Undecided

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:29:26 PM

Anyone else having trouble syncing past block 549? Stuck at about 6 hours behind  Undecided

Weird. I am at block 549 on wallet and it says up to date.

xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:34:23 PM

I personally hope you dont get your money back since the truth is now out there. I vote now to kick you to the curb without any refund. We not only do not need people like you invested in HOC but the entire Crypto world would be better without people like you...

SO here is my suggestion.....

We do not issue this guy a refund....
We remove all of his voting rights.......

Instructions are clear, sorry you have problems following a game plan....

I am really tired of these people trying to ruin other peoples names just to benefit themselves and make a quick buck.

Yes, the truth is out there and was posted by me. I don't know what you fanboys keep going on about. I've proven my payment, proved I requested a refund directly to the dev, and have gotten nothing but delays and excuses which were not part of the ANN. You can't take the money and say you will refund if requested, and then turn around and say it has to go to a vote. There is no fucking vote because the house isn't formed yet.

And as for you, I'm dam glad I won't have to deal with yet another thief like Shtankeh. What fucking color is the sky in your world? You think it is cool to just vote to steal someones money. Now that is some dam interesting "democracy" thinking you got going on.

Let me make this clear for the last time.....

1. The ANN said a refund up until the deadline....Not after,   So did you or did you not ask for a refund after the launch deadline?
If it was after then you did not follow the rules.....

2.This entire conversation is pointless, contact the dev and discuss it with him... We would appreciate it if you could stop posting in our section...I am asking because at this point nothing good will come of arguing

3. The dev did agree to give u a refund in time....Be patient... It is only fair that he takes care of the shareholders first, then he can deal with you...

4. you need to read the first post again because you seemed to of skipped over some very important parts...

5. It says clearly that coins will be distributed after 24 hours or as soon as possible.... You where asking for a refund only hours after launch

6. You have yet to give a valid reason why you even want a refund?

7. The bashing is over, haha we had fun.... Lets be adults now and learn to have some patience....

6.There has been many comments made by you that where false....

Here are some facts

-BTC has not gone anywhere, it is all accounted for last time i looked
-Nobody said that you would get your coins the second after launch
-DSSTECH seems to have no clue what you are talking about
-Nobody ran off with or without any money

So yes it is hard for many of us to believe you....

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
ehalvers

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:34:53 PM

Weird. I am at block 549 on wallet and it says up to date.

That is weird haha. Wheres the blockchain at?

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:11:04 PM

to the dev :

1 no refunds should be offered.

2 stop working on the IPO list the wallet needs to be fixed as number 1 priority.

3 be honest and stop avoiding the jury. I believe you aren't a scammer, but please acknowledge this is turning messy be transparent and lets move forward

dna6a
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:24:52 PM

Wallet Synchronizing is slow not because of lack of nodes, but because Mining has slowed. This actually works out perfectly for the coin allocation even distribution timeline. This is perfectly fine. I'm going to push for a fork to POS/POW, —to reinvigorate miners. The coin has intrinsic value now. If anyone ever says the coin is dead, brush it off as non-sense. We will turn a profit. I'm working on the LIST and sending out [HOC] coins, but I didn't expect this many members and such an important LIST will take time to do with 100% accuracy.

The top of this page will keep you updated.

The dev is updating on the top of the Announcement page.
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:31:33 PM

Wallet Synchronizing is slow not because of lack of nodes, but because Mining has slowed. This actually works out perfectly for the coin allocation even distribution timeline. This is perfectly fine. I'm going to push for a fork to POS/POW, —to reinvigorate miners. The coin has intrinsic value now. If anyone ever says the coin is dead, brush it off as non-sense. We will turn a profit. I'm working on the LIST and sending out [HOC] coins, but I didn't expect this many members and such an important LIST will take time to do with 100% accuracy.

The top of this page will keep you updated.

The dev is updating on the top of the Announcement page.

+1

He is also making updates to the list on the HOC Forums. Over 80 people... not bad. not bad at all.

BitOffer (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:33:14 PM

to the dev :

2 stop working on the IPO list the wallet needs to be fixed as number 1 priority.

3 be honest and stop avoiding the jury. I believe you aren't a scammer, but please acknowledge this is turning messy be transparent and lets move forward

dna6a

Wallet if fine. I'm about to distribute all the coins. This is perfect for equal and even distribution. A coin fork is in the works. We want a permanent fix POW/POS and not a quick fix. The only people complaining are the miners and we want to focus on them soon.
Land Marks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:34:14 PM

to the dev :

dna6a

Wallet if fine. I'm about to distribute all the coins. This is perfect for equal and even distribution. A coin fork is in the works. We want a permanent fix POW/POS and not a quick fix.

Take your time as long as you keep us updated and progress is being made.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:42:42 PM

to the dev :

dna6a

Wallet if fine. I'm about to distribute all the coins. This is perfect for equal and even distribution. A coin fork is in the works. We want a permanent fix POW/POS and not a quick fix.

Take your time as long as you keep us updated and progress is being made.

+1. No need to rush.
wo24-7

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:43:24 PM

to the dev :

dna6a

Wallet if fine. I'm about to distribute all the coins. This is perfect for equal and even distribution. A coin fork is in the works. We want a permanent fix POW/POS and not a quick fix. The only people complaining are the miners and we want to focus on them soon.

When will the list itself be updated with the correct amount of people, btc invested and percentage/number of coins?

Also, how long will it be to redo the code to go pow/pos? Honestly, time is of the essence in this switching. I think the reward for the miners should be 250-300 coins. It may seem high but without miners we are dead...
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:49:28 PM

to the dev :

dna6a

When will the list itself be updated with the correct amount of people, btc invested and percentage/number of coins?

Also, how long will it be to redo the code to go pow/pos? Honestly, time is of the essence in this switching. I think the reward for the miners should be 250-300 coins. It may seem high but without miners we are dead...

That is a lot of coins per block but as long as the total amount of coins doesn't increase, at least not significantly, I would be down.

And as soon as Asia Coin's PoW is over I will move my gridseed back to HOC, Just trying to get as many AC as possible before end of work period.

wo24-7

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:53:11 PM

to the dev :

dna6a

That is a lot of coins per block but as long as the total amount of coins doesn't increase, at least not significantly, I would be down.

And as soon as Asia Coin's PoW is over I will move my gridseed back to HOC, Just trying to get as many AC as possible before end of work period.

I know it is but if we treat the miners good than they will treat us good, aka mining HOC alot lol.
ehalvers

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:55:02 AM

So there is a problem with wallet syncing and it is not just me?

Seems like payouts from ipominer have also stopped  Undecided

Had about ~25 HOC unconfirmed  Sad

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: