Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonibet Official Thread - Gold Member of Bitcoin Foundation  (Read 195657 times)
BitcoinzRulez

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:23:37 AM

Not a lot of responses.  I thought for sure that people would get interested in 15BTC, but this message thread is dead.  I picked what I thought was the better of the two choices.  

New York Knicks -6.5      -105         ฿ 15.76    ฿ 15.00352

I hope Bitbook seizes these funds and returns to AnoniBet would be great political justice, We gave them the thumbs up.

and you shouldn't be one to point any fingers.  you attempt to blackmail betting sites when they dont want to pay your site or use your review site.  you're only out for yourself and your bottom line.  if you came into a 15 BTC windfall you would've kept your mouth shut and hid as quickly as possible.  

your behavior in the "stakeBTC thread" is reprehensible.  all you do is try to leverage people and sites, much like you've "given the greenlight to bitbook."  do you think they give a rats ass about you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waylon james

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:41:43 AM

It's always funny seeing a thief justify his actions.

AnoniBet needs to release the guy's info so no one else gets scammed by this scumbag.
BitcoinzRulez

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:56:43 AM

AnoniBet needs to release the guy's info so no one else gets scammed by this scumbag.

LOL.  you know what fuckface, you just cost anonibet the money i was going to give them tonight.  they can sort it out with you now.  you owe anonibet 15 BTC for being such a douchebag.  

knicks are up like 25 points, its as close to a lock as there is, but you've ruined it for them.  people like you should just never open your mouth.

also, explain how they got scammed by ME.  will you do that for everyone.  explain how I scammed them?
waylon james

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:01:26 AM

Dude, be proud of your theft. Come on now. Don't try to shovel the blame off on someone else.

alabamafan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:02:47 AM

LOL.  you know what fuckface, you just cost anonibet the money i was going to give them tonight.  they can sort it out with you now.  you owe anonibet 15 BTC for being such a douchebag.  

knicks are up like 25 points, its as close to a lock as there is, but you've ruined it for them.  people like you should just never open your mouth.

also, explain how they got scammed by ME.  will you do that for everyone.  explain how I scammed them?
It wasn't a scam until you said yourself if the bet wins you will pay the 15 BTC acknowledging a debt of 15 BTC if knicks win. Thus, you weren't a scammer for keeping the 15 BTC at first, but if knicks cover and you don't return the 15 BTC yeah you're a scammer 100%.
alabamafan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:03:46 AM

As was always my intention I will let the gods of fate decide what to do with the 15 BTC bonus.  It was obviously a mistake for them to send them to me, but as I stated yesterday I am a gambler.  I will put roughly 17 BTC into play on the nba tomorrow on whatever the consensus game is from the smaller thursday load.

Tomorrows Games choices:

Phoenix +10 / Indiana -10
Cleveland +6 / NYK -6
Clippers +5.5 / GSW -5.5

I will bet however much i have to, to win 15.  If i win, I return the bitcoins.  If I lose, we BOTH lose.  After consensus is made by posters I will post my bet here.  Voting will close 1 hour prior to start of games tomorrow...
Not a lot of responses.  I thought for sure that people would get interested in 15BTC, but this message thread is dead.  I picked what I thought was the better of the two choices.  

New York Knicks -6.5      -105         ฿ 15.76    ฿ 15.00352
Quoted.
BitcoinzRulez

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:04:02 AM

Dude, be proud of your theft. Come on now. Don't try to shovel the blame off on someone else.

i just realized, you actually made this account specifically to weigh in on this particular thread.  whats your agenda bro?  do you even know what a bitcoin is?
BitcoinzRulez

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:10:47 AM

i really wish there was a better way to return the money.  I would love to distribute 15 BTC to each of the assholes on this thread who called me out and see how many would actually return them.  I'm saying maybe 10% TOPS.

there's almost no chance any of you wouldn't keep $12,000.

and i actually hope at this point the knicks lose.  I've never disliked people less than the hypocrites in this thread.
waylon james

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:17:39 AM

Projection: a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his own faults by ascribing them to others.

You are the one who is stealing 15 bitcoins. No one else is.

So don't assign guilt to others when it all belongs on you.

quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 02:20:21 AM

Wait wtf did I miss?  He's not returning the 15 BTC now?  He absurdly said he would if he won.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:33:00 AM

The book made a mistake and sent the guy too much money.  He certainly didn't steal anything.  That's one of the downsides of using this type of currency...it's irreversible.  How many times do you read "make sure you type this deposit address in correctly" or "make sure you input your withdraw address correctly" (not necessarily on this site, in general when using btc).  It's shitty that this mistake was made, absolutely, and I feel for the person/people who run the book, but it was their mistake.  While it would be nice of the guy to send the money back, it's certainly not stealing if he doesn't.

infamous21

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:41:23 AM

I wouldn't return any money that's anonibet mistake
BitcoinzRulez

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:47:37 AM

At least the last 2 guys are being honest.  There's almost no one that would return it, and that was my point from the beginning.  However, unlike randomly finding $12,000 cash, in this particular situation the money is being used for gambling so I put forward a potential win/win vs lose/lose scenario.  It made it slightly more fair for both parties involved. 

Everyone accusing me of stealing are just ridiculous, dont understand bitcoins or dont understand the situation.

But since this money wouldn't have ever been cashed out to pay for bills i thought letting it ride made more sense.  At some point it would've been bet so there was a good way to make both parties happy.  Either we both get it back or neither of us ends up with bitcoins.

at this point it appears we both end up with 15...
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 03:20:32 AM

At least the last 2 guys are being honest.  There's almost no one that would return it, and that was my point from the beginning.  However, unlike randomly finding $12,000 cash, in this particular situation the money is being used for gambling so I put forward a potential win/win vs lose/lose scenario.  It made it slightly more fair for both parties involved. 

Everyone accusing me of stealing are just ridiculous, dont understand bitcoins or dont understand the situation.

But since this money wouldn't have ever been cashed out to pay for bills i thought letting it ride made more sense.  At some point it would've been bet so there was a good way to make both parties happy.  Either we both get it back or neither of us ends up with bitcoins.

at this point it appears we both end up with 15...

If it wins and you give it back id say you're a stand up guy. Not sure where the hate is coming from.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
BitcoinzRulez

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:36:17 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/14z6hDnuwW5kKrHfFzGYK7eetQZ7Nv464s
aksplace

Activity: 602
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:19:25 AM

CoinDesk ‏@coindesk  31s
"Online gambling is an estimated $30bn market. Importantly for bitcoin it depends on fast, irreversible payments." http://coinde.sk/1b8dvnI

Thats an interesting statement tonight in light of context.  Again goes both ways in my opinion, the transaction appears to be headed back to Anonibet and if so imo either Anonibet or BCP - needs to give BitcoinRulz positive feedback.

Okay, so instead of stealing the car he just joy rided. Geez, great job! Want a cookie with that also?  I'm glad we was able to convince him to do the right thing kudos for that and because of such feedback was left for him. Although it really was his own decision on sending back who knows if he would have! He is a "gambler" after all...
info@anonibet.com (OP)

Activity: 702
Merit: 500

anonibet.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 09:38:36 AM

Hi to everyone,

BitcoinzRulez has in deed paid us back the 15 BTC sent by mistake to him. So in my opinion he is a fair gambler. I would like to underline 1-2 points, I have only asked BitcoinzRulez once by email to send us back to 15 BTC. We have not harassed him. I have only responded 2 times on this thread to what was written, only to clarify the situation, I never accused or commented on BitcoinzRulez decision to gamble the 15 BTC. I am copy pasting my 2 previous comments (you can read on the thread) here below in order to avoid any misunderstanding regarding Anonibet.com

My first post was:

Hi to everyone,

I am reading your comments with a smile, it is nice to see that the majority here think BitcoinZrulez should return the 15 BTC.

I will not comment on your action BitcoinZrulez. I just want to explain how it happened, so the community know the full story.

BitcoinZrulez has deposited 15 BTC on Anonibet, as he stated he did not place a single bet and asked for a withdraw. I am the one who has processed his withdraw. I had to process it from a different wallet because I did not want to deduct %5 handling fees from his deposit. We do not want people to use Anonibet as a safe to store their Bitcoins that is why we have such a rule, stated on our website Terms and Conditions:

2 Deposit and Withdraw Rules
2.01 Minimum deposit and withdraw amount is 0.001 BTC or 1 mBTC
2.02 Maximum withdraw order for 24 hours is 500 BTC.
2.02 In order to withdraw funds from your account, you are required to place bets as much as the amount deposited. If you make a withdrawal request without placing bets 5% handling fee shall be deducted from the amount you have requested.

But since BitcoinzRulez deposit and withdraw request was made the same day, and without any bet placed; I transferred his 15 BTC from another wallet in order not to cut %5 from his deposit. Since his intention was not to "store" his Bitcoin with Anonibet, I wanted to be fair to him and made payment. But I forgot to cancel his withdraw from our system, and one of my colleague has processed it the next day, since the withdraw request was there for almost 24 hours, he processed it as soon as he notices it.

Following that mistake I have emailed BitcoinZrulez, to claim back the 15 BTC.

So this is the full story from Anonibet side. BitcoinZrulez would agree with all what I say here I guess.

Kind regards,
Michael

My second post was:

We are not planning to sue anyone for 15 BTC. If you have noticed I am calling BitcoinZrulez with his forum nickname, despite having his full name, email and even his picture (thanks to Google+). Even if he does not return the btc, we will never breach his privacy and disclose any information. At the end of the day BitcoinZrulez is not a thief, he has not stolen anything from us. I made a mistake and have asked him to return the 15btc. This does not make him criminal, this was my mistake and I will pay for it.

www.anonibet.com
Totally Anonymous Account, Transfer Bitcoins safely without any fees
Soccer, Basketball, American Football, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Baseball, Motorsport, Volleyball, Boxing, Fighting Sports and more...
http://twitter.com/Anonibet
http://anonibet.blogspot.com/
crazy573

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:18:41 AM

"despite having his full name, email and even his picture"

"we will never breach his privacy and disclose any information"

I don't understand why you have to mention the fact you have his info, although you wouldn't use it.
info@anonibet.com (OP)

Activity: 702
Merit: 500

anonibet.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 10:34:38 AM

I have mentionned this because some forum members were mentioning to sue BitcoinzRulez. That was the only reason.

www.anonibet.com
Totally Anonymous Account, Transfer Bitcoins safely without any fees
Soccer, Basketball, American Football, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Baseball, Motorsport, Volleyball, Boxing, Fighting Sports and more...
http://twitter.com/Anonibet
http://anonibet.blogspot.com/
BitcoinzRulez

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:22:43 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 02:14:19 PM by BitcoinzRulez

CoinDesk ‏@coindesk  31s
"Online gambling is an estimated $30bn market. Importantly for bitcoin it depends on fast, irreversible payments." http://coinde.sk/1b8dvnI

Thats an interesting statement tonight in light of context.  Again goes both ways in my opinion, the transaction appears to be headed back to Anonibet and if so imo either Anonibet or BCP - needs to give BitcoinRulz positive feedback.

Okay, so instead of stealing the car he just joy rided. Geez, great job! Want a cookie with that also?  I'm glad we was able to convince him to do the right thing kudos for that and because of such feedback was left for him. Although it really was his own decision on sending back who knows if he would have! He is a "gambler" after all...

There's a lot I could say about many of the things that transpired in this thread, but I think i'll focus in on AKSplace.  This guy should be insta-banned from the bitcoin community for a series of reasons:

1--i've seen in several threads (stakebtc being the main one) that's he's clearly putting pressure, blackmailing, bullying sites to advertise with him.  it seems fairly self serving for him and a huge conflict of interest from what i can tell.  I would not use him at all if it were me.  he's clearly out to promote his site by any means necessary and could gives a rats ass about the gambling community

2--he's attempting to throw his weight around based on incomplete information and an ignorant understanding of bitcoins.  giving bitbook the "green light" to send bitcoins back to anonibet was a huge mistake on his part.  he inferred that by me placing a bet with bitbook that they were the site hosting the 15 bitcoins.  you were wrong bro and from here on out i'm stalking you on every thread and will point out every single mistake you make until you have no credibility and your scammy review site is a baron wasteland.

3--his understanding of bitcoins, the bitcoin protocol and bitcoin concepts are so limited that he really shouldn't have anything to do with reviewing things that have any relationship with bitcoins.  if he likens accidentally sent bitcoins to stealing it shows he doesn't understand bitcoins at all.  its certainly not stealing if AKSplace wakes up in the morning to a pile of cash sitting next him on the nightstand.

4--his basic understanding of logic, human nature, and right vs wrong is piss poor at best.  I cant tell you the number of mistakes he made in assumptions and accusations the past few days.  he's really just a 27 year old cyber-bully who is most likely trying to establish himself as some premier review site by any means possible, most of which are belligerent and demeaning to either the sites or the players.

5--i would recommend that sites stop advertising with him or giving him any money.  there will be more reputable places that enter the scene, this guy is a cancer.  as someone who has a good understanding of human nature and a pretty good read of people after 15 years of playing poker, believe me you dont want to be associated with this guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: