Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MatrixCoin (MTX) - SHA256 Coin - Bounties ~ Exchange!  (Read 17343 times)
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:45:08 PM

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU

I'm sure you are excited to have, literally, 100% of the network hashrate right now, but what you should really be doing is stop advertising and disable new registrations until the network is better distributed.  You could easily cause a fork in the coin.

http://mtx.pitythepool.com is up and running, wallet code fixed to display network hashrate and est. next difficulty numbers on the dashboard.  I will leave my 600GH on this pool until a few more miners jump on so we can continue finding blocks.

Could you share the fix for the network hashrate? I think it's better for the coin if we're all displaying the right data, no?

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Carsen (OP)

Activity: 168

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 05:46:10 PM

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes

I'm sure you are excited to have, literally, 100% of the network hashrate right now, but what you should really be doing is stop advertising and disable new registrations until the network is better distributed.  You could easily cause a fork in the coin.

http://mtx.pitythepool.com is up and running, wallet code fixed to display network hashrate and est. next difficulty numbers on the dashboard.  I will leave my 600GH on this pool until a few more miners jump on so we can continue finding blocks.

Could you share the fix for the network hashrate? I think it's better for the coin if we're all displaying the right data, no?

The source code on Github has been updated to reflect this addon! Smiley Just do git clone and recompile Smiley

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
MineP.it

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:47:47 PM

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes

The source code on Github has been updated to reflect this addon! Smiley Just do git clone and recompile Smiley

Ah OK - I missed that. I'll get that updated now. Cheers!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 08:30:27 PM

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes

Ah OK - I missed that. I'll get that updated now. Cheers!

Just released a new update on Github adding more checkpoints. The Wallet-QT.zip has been updated as well, download it now from the OP! Smiley

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
fusioncoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 03:49:24 AM

MatrixCoin & Fusioncoin  Merged Mining Pool

http://pool.fusioncoin.org/matrix

What is FusionCoin?
FusionCoin is a hybrid PoW coin using SHA256 and Scrypt. Both are merged minable. full support of MultiSig address. More features (Contract, Smart Property and Decentralized Exchange) in development ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512149

How does merged mining work?
Merged mining allows you to mine for FusionCoin and another coin like BitCoin at the same time. The benefit is that you don't need to move your hashing power to FusionCoin, instead, you're earning extra FusionCoin while not affecting your mining. This is feasible because FusionCoin accepts a certain format of PoW which can prove you've done incredible amount of hashes on another blockchain. You can do merged mining with FusionCoin and BitCoin or LiteCoin forked altercoins. Further readings for merged mining can be found here.

Fusioncoin is a free gift for miners.

napoleon2121

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:28:37 AM

i am not gonna change anything to the wallet. yes i know that the network hashrate is wrong BUT in order to make the chenges i will hav to stop 47 miners... My basic idea at pooling is that We never do down... We never stop We never Dc anyone... That is tha main reason i am paying allot of money to the deticated servers and i am online most of the day (there are some hours that i am sleeping Tongue)

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:56:51 PM

PM me for some free matrix coin

everybody 1k coin for free.
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 05:30:25 PM

i am not gonna change anything to the wallet. yes i know that the network hashrate is wrong BUT in order to make the chenges i will hav to stop 47 miners... My basic idea at pooling is that We never do down... We never stop We never Dc anyone... That is tha main reason i am paying allot of money to the deticated servers and i am online most of the day (there are some hours that i am sleeping Tongue)

That is fair enough...Maybe telling some of your miners to switch pools though so we can even out the hashing power...that way the network will stay healthy, otherwise it could end up hurting Matrixcoin in the long-run.

palawan

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:45:38 PM

Could someone please send me some to start me off my miner is only 1.6gh antminer u1  MMFcaCCEeMReWu4qFtW4h7H7E6Krf1Yfiz

I can send you some, but when I get my Linux matrixcoin-qt wallet built, lol.

I only have a matrixcoind for solo-mining with 2 Antminer S1's.

Dev, is there anything wrong with the Linux source from github that I'm unable to build the matrixcoin-qt?

Thanks,

I do not believe so, matrixcoind may complain about being compiled unless you go into your leveldb directory and do "chmod +x build_detect_platform" then compile it or it will throw write errors.

I actually built the matrixcoind so that's not a problem.  I found a number of blocks solo-mining.  It's the matrixcoin-qt (for Linux) that is giving me the problem.  Output below:

snipped...
Maybe I wait when you come out with a new version of the qt wallet?  Smiley  I'll just leave the coins to accumulate in the wallet for now...  Thanks.

snipped...

I switch around mining other coins so those blocks are not all Matrix coins, lol

It is saying it can't find your dependencies. Make sure your dependencies are in those directories. Or modify the config file to your correct locations.

Glad the daemon is working for you though! Smiley

Dev, I don't think anyone built the matrixcoin-qt on Linux.  Your matrixcoin-qt.pro had hardcoded the Dependency library locations to  C: drive.  Also, the *.qm files are missing from   src/qt/locale/

I built my matrixcoin-qt now on linux after fixing those issues.  I see all my   MTX coins now.  It's the same wallet as my mining wallet, so I see the coins when my stratum server (Antminer S1's) finds a block.

halu
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 11:16:49 PM

Could someone please send me some to start me off my miner is only 1.6gh antminer u1  MMFcaCCEeMReWu4qFtW4h7H7E6Krf1Yfiz

Dev, is there anything wrong with the Linux source from github that I'm unable to build the matrixcoin-qt?

Thanks,

I do not believe so, matrixcoind may complain about being compiled unless you go into your leveldb directory and do "chmod +x build_detect_platform" then compile it or it will throw write errors.

I actually built the matrixcoind so that's not a problem.  I found a number of blocks solo-mining.  It's the matrixcoin-qt (for Linux) that is giving me the problem.  Output below:

snipped...
Maybe I wait when you come out with a new version of the qt wallet?  Smiley  I'll just leave the coins to accumulate in the wallet for now...  Thanks.

snipped...

I switch around mining other coins so those blocks are not all Matrix coins, lol

It is saying it can't find your dependencies. Make sure your dependencies are in those directories. Or modify the config file to your correct locations.

Dev, I don't think anyone built the matrixcoin-qt on Linux.  Your matrixcoin-qt.pro had hardcoded the Dependency library locations to  C: drive.  Also, the *.qm files are missing from   src/qt/locale/

I built my matrixcoin-qt now on linux after fixing those issues.  I see all my   MTX coins now.  It's the same wallet as my mining wallet, so I see the coins when my stratum server (Antminer S1's) finds a block.

Okay I will have a fix up in a day or so, Unless you can PM me the changed .pro file and the missing .qm files it would speed up the process! Smiley

Come on guys we need Matrixcoin on another exchange! Vote for us on Mintpal! Spread the hashing power or get in on some mining while its still early!

palawan

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:09:02 AM

Thanks,

snipped...

snipped...

Okay I will have a fix up in a day or so, Unless you can PM me the changed .pro file and the missing .qm files it would speed up the process! Smiley

Come on guys we need Matrixcoin on another exchange! Vote for us on Mintpal! Spread the hashing power or get in on some mining while its still early!

The matrixcoin-qt.pro changes were actually pretty easy once I discovered where they were.  I just commented out (put #) in front of the lines (about 8 lines).  They were within the first 35 lines.  The *.qm files, I had to grab from another coin's github I already built.  There were also missing 2 files  src/leveldb/lib*   that get created during the compile process, so I grabbed them from the same coin's github I used for the *.qm files.

The Linux qt wallet works fine.  It's got  getnetworkhashps so it's updated to support that...  11.787 TH/s right now.

halu
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 01:58:39 AM

Thanks,

snipped...

snipped...

The matrixcoin-qt.pro changes were actually pretty easy once I discovered where they were.  I just commented out (put #) in front of the lines (about 8 lines).  They were within the first 35 lines.  The *.qm files, I had to grab from another coin's github I already built.  There were also missing 2 files  src/leveldb/lib*   that get created during the compile process, so I grabbed them from the same coin's github I used for the *.qm files.

The Linux qt wallet works fine.  It's got  getnetworkhashps so it's updated to support that...  11.787 TH/s right now.

Great thanks! Good to know its running fine! (Besides the small editing of course) Smiley

Matrixcoin is going strong, someone get us on an another exchange! Or buy/sell/trade MTX here: http://www.swaphole.com

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:51:36 AM

how about add matrix coin at poloniex?
napoleon2121

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:46:09 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 11:52:43 AM by napoleon2121

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
MineP.it

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:58:46 AM

We still need more hash over at https://www.minep.it/pool/mtx/ - we've got 0% fee promocodes available on the main pool page to use and were hitting the estimated share targets pretty nicely now Smiley

Be very grateful if anyone could help us out!

thanks.

Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 03:46:05 AM

Good to know your pool is running good! Matrixcoin is here forever! Download it if you havent yet! Lets become the next best sha256 coin!

Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:50:16 AM

Pity the Pool!  MatrixCoin (MTX) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center

http://mtx.pitythepool.com

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:33:28 AM

nice coin will keep support this coin.
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:43:39 PM

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes

Thanks!

As for all the trolls in the thread: I am now ignoring you, you will no longer get a response. Yea I will be rude if your going to flame my coin, damn striaght, Im 22 years old, I am not 5 and I am not 65. I am an anarchist and I dont believe that people with over a terrahash of mining power should complain for throwing their miners on this coin originally, you obviously have enough money to buy a badass mining rig, then you shouldn't be crying, there is people like me that dont even have food to put on the table and barely pay the rent because the state they live in is a right to work state so you can get fired for absolutely no reason (that is what happened to me) I was a Lead Graphic Designer downtown in my city, lost it all. Cryptocurrencies are my hobby, I will be releasing a new coin in the future that will have X11 and KGW. I may even add it to Matrixcoin. You flamers really must not have anything better to do than sit their with your big miners, make a shit ton of money, and then go complain and scream at people you don't know because you assume everything up until the point. You could actually be making a change by trying to actually help and develop, rather than sit back cry, flame, and whine.

As for PityThePool! He is extremely right! Please check out his pool and lets get some hash power spread out! If a fork is to happen it would be a easy fix to fix it.

To ignore = ignorance/ignorant.

You're nothing but a 22 year old punk with a crappy shitcoin.  Nothing more.

Cryptocurrencies are my hobby  Go take your hobby and play in your room little boy.  You want people to waste their time and resources on your hobby?  You're pathetic and your shitcoin is a joke.

Go away you ignorant hack.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 06:36:29 PM

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes

Thanks!

As for all the trolls in the thread: I am now ignoring you, you will no longer get a response. Yea I will be rude if your going to flame my coin, damn striaght, Im 22 years old, I am not 5 and I am not 65. I am an anarchist and I dont believe that people with over a terrahash of mining power should complain for throwing their miners on this coin originally, you obviously have enough money to buy a badass mining rig, then you shouldn't be crying, there is people like me that dont even have food to put on the table and barely pay the rent because the state they live in is a right to work state so you can get fired for absolutely no reason (that is what happened to me) I was a Lead Graphic Designer downtown in my city, lost it all. Cryptocurrencies are my hobby, I will be releasing a new coin in the future that will have X11 and KGW. I may even add it to Matrixcoin. You flamers really must not have anything better to do than sit their with your big miners, make a shit ton of money, and then go complain and scream at people you don't know because you assume everything up until the point. You could actually be making a change by trying to actually help and develop, rather than sit back cry, flame, and whine.

As for PityThePool! He is extremely right! Please check out his pool and lets get some hash power spread out! If a fork is to happen it would be a easy fix to fix it.

To ignore = ignorance/ignorant.

You're nothing but a 22 year old punk with a crappy shitcoin.  Nothing more.

Cryptocurrencies are my hobby  Go take your hobby and play in your room little boy.  You want people to waste their time and resources on your hobby?  You're pathetic and your shitcoin is a joke.

Go away you ignorant hack.

Im a hack? LOL....Pretty sure Matrixcoin is 100% legit and your just mad because you wish it was a scam. Now go do us ALL a favor and kill yourself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: