Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Cointerra 2TH/s Unit for Sale plus Accessories Priced Reduced  (Read 3340 times)
MGK- (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:46:16 PM

It's alright guys I understand the concern. I'm just going to deal with ebay one this one.

I get that I only have a little positive feedback on this particular forum (more all over the internet) people have concern but I paid for the unit before I received it and whoever buys this will have to pay before receiving it also. I'm not willing to get scammed. I'd rather leave it behind and work a deal with a friend to run it worst case scenario.

Thanks everyone for their bids and input.
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:54:34 PM

It's alright guys I understand the concern. I'm just going to deal with ebay one this one.

I get that I only have a little positive feedback on this particular forum (more all over the internet) people have concern but I paid for the unit before I received it and whoever buys this will have to pay before receiving it also. I'm not willing to get scammed. I'd rather leave it behind and work a deal with a friend to run it worst case scenario.

Your scenario for escrow sounded fine. I swear this forum gets dumber by the day. It really just sounds like the forum "kids" are trying to pull a fast one, don't listen to them please.

Have a nice day, don't take anything these guys say seriously they have no fucking idea what they're doing.
MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:20:25 PM

Your scenario for escrow sounded fine. I swear this forum gets dumber by the day. It really just sounds like the forum "kids" are trying to pull a fast one, don't listen to them please.

Have a nice day, don't take anything these guys say seriously they have no fucking idea what they're doing.

Not just this situation but many others on this forum make absolutely no sense to me. I am offering the fairest price on this machine even after I paid an outrageous amount to have it over nighted. Yet people don't want escrow to have anything to do with confirming so I don't get scammed.

As far as the "don't give escrow everything" concern, if you are worried he will steal you probably shouldn't be using them as an escrow in the first place.
MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:50:07 PM

Priced reduced, set to sell.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:20:30 PM

Priced reduced, set to sell.

I'm willing to use OgNasty as an escrow, if you're still interested in the trade I asked you about. Thanks.
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:56:58 PM

It really just sounds like the forum "kids" are trying to pull a fast one,

You have 3 posts, including this one.

What "kids" are you referring to exactly?

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
VinCeCream

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:15:44 PM

Hi,

Do you ship to Europe ?

Best Regards,

VinCeCream

MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:30:41 PM

Hi,

Do you ship to Europe ?

Best Regards,

VinCeCream

PM sent, shipping can be used with MBag for reasonable rates.
MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:09:53 AM

A deal has been made and arrangements to meet in person. This unit is considered sold now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: