Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 10:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍀 Gamba.com | The Most Innovative Crypto Casino & Sportsbook  (Read 1239 times)
Nahl
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1039


View Profile
August 22, 2025, 06:35:49 AM
 #81

Is this necessary for new gamblers? I thought that we might need to verify our account when we want to withdraw. But this appears for the first time after I registered.

Anyone get the same?

I asked support, and it appears KYC is not mandatory — not to be confused with Never KYC as they can still ask for further KYC if they deemed necessary.



I think they're just encouraging folks to verify. If you want, you can close the verification pop-up, and you can still view your deposit address even without completing level 1 KYC.
As far i know this is only regular step when people want try to register on gamba.com because i am sure every new players will gets this form while register so in my opinion this is not KYC step because usually it only basic information which the players should be filled those forms and based on my experience playing on this site after register people can deposit and withdraw without kyc required but might be the difference if gamba.com feel your account looks suspicious which they asking KYC and your withdrawal will be on hold until KYC verified

Anyway thanks for the small bonus which Gamba give to me that recently i have successfully to withdraw it after made first deposit on this site
Dave1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 652



View Profile
August 22, 2025, 07:33:06 AM
 #82

What we should note about Philippines lately is that there have been some gambling regulations that
restricts or limit their citizens from getting access from some casinos and gambling site's which is somewhat assumed to be the reason for alot of restrictions on those gambler from that country.
Yes, the Philippines does have a gambling regulatory body. As far as I know, even casinos must be licensed by an authorized provider, and if they don't have a PAGCOR license, they technically shouldn't be allowed for use by Filipinos. That's what the law says, but in reality, who really follows it? The first ones to ignore those rules are usually the officials themselves, lol.

And probably that's one reason why Philippines is one of the most top countries are far as gambling goes (no offense). They have a regulatory body but it seems that it doesn't have that power to control. They can issues licenses, but they can't do anything about illegal gambling.

For Gamba, yeah, they are one of those casinos that most streamers or influencers have been using so I don't have any doubt that they have a presence here. Maybe a good signature campaign might be the next logical choice, just saying.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
gunhell16
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2436
Merit: 594


View Profile
August 22, 2025, 07:49:17 AM
 #83

Is this necessary for new gamblers? I thought that we might need to verify our account when we want to withdraw. But this appears for the first time after I registered.

Anyone get the same?

I asked support, and it appears KYC is not mandatory — not to be confused with Never KYC as they can still ask for further KYC if they deemed necessary.



I think they're just encouraging folks to verify. If you want, you can close the verification pop-up, and you can still view your deposit address even without completing level 1 KYC.
As far i know this is only regular step when people want try to register on gamba.com because i am sure every new players will gets this form while register so in my opinion this is not KYC step because usually it only basic information which the players should be filled those forms and based on my experience playing on this site after register people can deposit and withdraw without kyc required but might be the difference if gamba.com feel your account looks suspicious which they asking KYC and your withdrawal will be on hold until KYC verified

Anyway thanks for the small bonus which Gamba give to me that recently i have successfully to withdraw it after made first deposit on this site

That's what casinos always do, right? If they see that their players aren't hiding anything, they don't ask for KYC. KYC only comes into play, as you said,
when the casino management sees something suspicious with a player.

Some gamblers just don't seem to understand that. It's simple: if you haven't done anything wrong,
you won't hesitate to submit KYC to the casino to remove their suspicion.
Odohu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 789



View Profile WWW
August 22, 2025, 10:45:09 AM
 #84

Welcome to Bitcointalk Gamba.com.

I can see lots of good reviews in this thread. It simply means this is an established casino and from the arrangement of the ANN and the number of games that have been on boarded in the platform, you are well prepared to take the gambling world by storm. I hope to see more of your activities in the forum and what you have for gamblers so I see how to use your services and the benefits as well compared to what we already have.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Gamba.com (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 5
Merit: 7


View Profile WWW
August 23, 2025, 07:18:47 AM
 #85

I have been reading your terms and conditions for quite a while and I must say it is very detailed compared to other casino's T&C. There were so many points that I couldn't read all of them. But one thing I couldn't find was the list of restricted countries. I'm not sure whether my country is restricted or not. So Gamba, can you provide us with a clear list or if it's already in the T&C can you point where? Nobody wants to unknowingly access a site that doesn't allows it and later face the consequences!
Gamba does not list which countries are restricted, and after searching the terms and conditions, there is indeed no mention of this... This can be confusing for players who know that their country is restricted.
However, when asking about this in the support chat, the response was slow, and this is one of the features that is a little slow in the live support chat.

Hi! Will get this added ASAP.

                                                            ____________________________________
          G A M B A     |     C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K         
Originals   ●   Slots   ●   Live Casino   ●   Bonuses   ●   VIP Program
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 9605



View Profile
August 23, 2025, 07:33:38 AM
 #86

Some gamblers just don't seem to understand that. It's simple: if you haven't done anything wrong,
you won't hesitate to submit KYC to the casino to remove their suspicion.
That's a wrong assumption to make. Maybe I don't want my identifiable information stored in a massive database somewhere that could be targeted, hacked, sold and leaked for free on the internet in the future.
Privacy is your right. When you go to the bathroom, you have a shower curtain above your bathtub, right? When you go to the toilet, you close and lock a door. Why do you do that if you aren't doing anything wrong and have nothing to hide? You are not raping someone in there. You are not selling and buying drugs. You are not torturing humans and animals. What you are doing is taking advantage of your right to privacy.

A willingness to undergo KYC isn't proof you didn't do anything wrong and that you have nothing to hide. People from poor countries will gladly sell you their personal information cheaply. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Gamba.com (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 5
Merit: 7


View Profile WWW
August 23, 2025, 07:53:34 AM
 #87

Is this necessary for new gamblers? I thought that we might need to verify our account when we want to withdraw. But this appears for the first time after I registered.

Anyone get the same?

I asked support, and it appears KYC is not mandatory — not to be confused with Never KYC as they can still ask for further KYC if they deemed necessary.



I think they're just encouraging folks to verify. If you want, you can close the verification pop-up, and you can still view your deposit address even without completing level 1 KYC.
As far i know this is only regular step when people want try to register on gamba.com because i am sure every new players will gets this form while register so in my opinion this is not KYC step because usually it only basic information which the players should be filled those forms and based on my experience playing on this site after register people can deposit and withdraw without kyc required but might be the difference if gamba.com feel your account looks suspicious which they asking KYC and your withdrawal will be on hold until KYC verified

Anyway thanks for the small bonus which Gamba give to me that recently i have successfully to withdraw it after made first deposit on this site

That's what casinos always do, right? If they see that their players aren't hiding anything, they don't ask for KYC. KYC only comes into play, as you said,
when the casino management sees something suspicious with a player.

Some gamblers just don't seem to understand that. It's simple: if you haven't done anything wrong,
you won't hesitate to submit KYC to the casino to remove their suspicion.

Correct

                                                            ____________________________________
          G A M B A     |     C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K         
Originals   ●   Slots   ●   Live Casino   ●   Bonuses   ●   VIP Program
bullavaro
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 6
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 12:22:28 PM
 #88

Hello Gamba team,
I am posting here because my account dispute has not been resolved through support.
Username: bullavaro
Disputed amount: USD 3,401
My account was permanently banned and my full balance was confiscated.
Support initially stated “sports abuse”, then accused me of “multi account sports abuse”, claimed I was running a “syndicate”, and said I was connected to 5+ accounts allegedly owned by me.
I categorically dispute this allegation. I have only one Gamba account.
I repeatedly asked support to provide the factual basis for this alleged connection, the exact Terms clause I supposedly violated, and the contractual basis for confiscating my full balance, including deposited funds.
No specific evidence was provided. I was simply told that the decision was final.
Withdrawals remain blocked, while casino slot wagering is still available on the account.
I have the complete Live Support transcript, balance screenshots, transaction history, betting history and a copy of my formal complaint to Gamba.
I am asking Gamba to review this case and release my full USD 3,401 balance. If Gamba maintains the multi-account allegation, please provide sufficient evidence and identify the contractual basis for confiscating my funds.
I am willing to provide the relevant evidence privately to the Gamba representative here.
DARK6767
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

bleh


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 03:24:51 PM
 #89

Hello Gamba team,
I am posting here because my account dispute has not been resolved through support.
Username: bullavaro
Disputed amount: USD 3,401
My account was permanently banned and my full balance was confiscated.
Support initially stated “sports abuse”, then accused me of “multi account sports abuse”, claimed I was running a “syndicate”, and said I was connected to 5+ accounts allegedly owned by me.
I categorically dispute this allegation. I have only one Gamba account.
I repeatedly asked support to provide the factual basis for this alleged connection, the exact Terms clause I supposedly violated, and the contractual basis for confiscating my full balance, including deposited funds.
No specific evidence was provided. I was simply told that the decision was final.
Withdrawals remain blocked, while casino slot wagering is still available on the account.
I have the complete Live Support transcript, balance screenshots, transaction history, betting history and a copy of my formal complaint to Gamba.
I am asking Gamba to review this case and release my full USD 3,401 balance. If Gamba maintains the multi-account allegation, please provide sufficient evidence and identify the contractual basis for confiscating my funds.
I am willing to provide the relevant evidence privately to the Gamba representative here.

they probably had a reason to flag your wd, since multi accounting is allowed. even myself, i have 3-4 accounts under different creators' codes, so having multiple accounts probably isn't the reason. have you placed any sports bets?

op hasn't been active here since last year. you can take this to twitter, the admin (dan) from the official gamba account is pretty active there, or make a thread in scam accusation with all the evidence.
Coyster
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1483


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 03:49:34 PM
 #90

they probably had a reason to flag your wd, since multi accounting is allowed.
That is false, having more than one account is prohibited in all the casinos that i know of, and the case is the same for Gamba. Here is an excerpt from their terms of service to prove this:
Quote
4.2.2 Singular Account Rule: Maintain only one Gamba Account. Discovery of additional accounts can lead to closure and retention of funds.
even myself, i have 3-4 accounts under different creators' codes, so having multiple accounts probably isn't the reason.
Lol. You haven't been caught yet that's why. If or when you are, your account would be blocked and your winnings would be confiscated by the casino. Good Luck.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
bullavaro
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 6
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:20:53 PM
 #91

Thanks for the replies.
Yes, I did place sports bets on the account. I also played casino slots.
To be clear, I am not disputing that Gamba has a one-account rule. The point of my complaint is that I do not own or operate 5+ Gamba accounts, despite support claiming that I do.
I asked Gamba several times to explain what supposedly links my account to these other accounts and to provide the factual basis for such a serious allegation. They did not provide any specific evidence to me and simply stated that their decision was final.
They then confiscated my full balance, including my deposited funds.
I have already contacted Gamba through their official X account and I have also opened a separate thread in Scam Accusations with the available evidence.
Another unusual point is that withdrawals are blocked, but casino wagering remained available on the same account even after support told me I was permanently banned.
I have the full Live Support transcript, withdrawal records, deposit records and betting history. If Gamba believes that I own 5+ accounts, I am asking them to provide sufficient evidence of that to an independent mediator rather than simply repeating the allegation.
Thanks for pointing out section 4.2.2 as well. That makes the issue very clear: the dispute is whether I actually violated that rule, not whether the rule exists.
DARK6767
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

bleh


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:28:09 PM
 #92

they probably had a reason to flag your wd, since multi accounting is allowed.
That is false, having more than one account is prohibited in all the casinos that i know of, and the case is the same for Gamba. Here is an excerpt from their terms of service to prove this:
Quote
4.2.2 Singular Account Rule: Maintain only one Gamba Account. Discovery of additional accounts can lead to closure and retention of funds.
even myself, i have 3-4 accounts under different creators' codes, so having multiple accounts probably isn't the reason.
Lol. You haven't been caught yet that's why. If or when you are, your account would be blocked and your winnings would be confiscated by the casino. Good Luck.

i don't think tos are enforced that much, as far as i know. even betbolt allows multi accounting and has publicly said so, and duel too. i could go on and on.

in my case, i did ask the support guy before making a new account to gamble on: https://ibb.co/Xfy1B47x

as for the third account, it was used for testing bugs, which i made very clear to the admin. i also mentioned that i used 2 accounts for testing in multiple reports.

if they wanted me banned, they could've done it a long time ago since i use the same ip and wallet address. so yea, ig it only applies when you're actively trying to exploit promotions, abuse sports betting, or self-refer.
Coyster
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1483


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:14:10 PM
 #93

if they wanted me banned, they could've done it a long time ago since i use the same ip and wallet address.
I have never gambled in Gamba casino, but you have, so i guess you have more firsthand experience when it comes to their platform, than i do. Nevertheless, i wouldn't take the risk of having multiple accounts in a casino, when their T&C explicitly prohibits it, irrespective of what support/admin says. I wouldn't want to be in a position were i win a large amount of money and they block my account and point me to their T&C and accuse me of violating their rules.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2124


฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 09:28:06 PM
 #94

>>snip<<
Do you ever remember using a VPN service to access the casino? Perhaps sharing a computer with someone or accessing the casino in a cafe? Or have you tried to access the platform using a public wifi hotspot?

I think you might also consider posting the complaint on Askgamblers and Casinoguru

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
AlexSnowSnow
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 35
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 03:26:00 PM
 #95

That's a wrong assumption to make. Maybe I don't want my identifiable information stored in a massive database somewhere that could be targeted, hacked, sold and leaked for free on the internet in the future.
Privacy is your right. When you go to the bathroom, you have a shower curtain above your bathtub, right? When you go to the toilet, you close and lock a door. Why do you do that if you aren't doing anything wrong and have nothing to hide? You are not raping someone in there. You are not selling and buying drugs. You are not torturing humans and animals. What you are doing is taking advantage of your right to privacy.

A willingness to undergo KYC isn't proof you didn't do anything wrong and that you have nothing to hide. People from poor countries will gladly sell you their personal information cheaply. 

Fair point, the data leak risk is what bugs me most about KYC too, since those databases get breached all the time in every industry. I get why sites ask when something looks off, but a middle ground would be nice, like only checking at withdrawal and not keeping the documents afterwards. Do you think that's even realistic for casinos?
tbct_mt2
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1083


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 03:32:13 PM
 #96

Fair point, the data leak risk is what bugs me most about KYC too, since those databases get breached all the time in every industry. I get why sites ask when something looks off, but a middle ground would be nice, like only checking at withdrawal and not keeping the documents afterwards. Do you think that's even realistic for casinos?
If you don't want KYC, don't do that since the beginning and till the end. If you are ready to do KYC at any time, beginning, middle, ending, you lost your privacy and anonymity.

You can ask a platform to erase your identity documents but please frankly answer my question.
Do you feel surely that after your request of identity document erase sent to the platform, it will surely be erased by them?
You will never be sure about that, never know about what they do after that.

KYC at any time of user experience on a platform is KYC, and it's risky.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 04:30:59 PM
 #97

Hello Gamba team,
I am posting here because my account dispute has not been resolved through support.
Username: bullavaro
Disputed amount: USD 3,401
My account was permanently banned and my full balance was confiscated.
Support initially stated “sports abuse”, then accused me of “multi account sports abuse”, claimed I was running a “syndicate”, and said I was connected to 5+ accounts allegedly owned by me.
Gamba representative is not active for a long time therefore there will be no free flow communication with them here. However for future purpose and references, you can create an accusation thread in the Scam Accusation Board with all the evidences then follow the steps Bitcoin_Arena has instructed you to do.

Frankly speaking it is very bad of a casino not telling the defaulted gambler his crime or offense after confiscated the account. To make things clear they should tell them what they did wrong that warranted the locking of the account.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 9605



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 07:42:28 AM
 #98

Fair point, the data leak risk is what bugs me most about KYC too, since those databases get breached all the time in every industry. I get why sites ask when something looks off, but a middle ground would be nice, like only checking at withdrawal and not keeping the documents afterwards. Do you think that's even realistic for casinos?
I don't think it will ever work like that. Casinos want to keep our information on file so that they can always cross-reference the data and check back if it's needed in the future. This also gets shared with betting providers and game providers on request for sure. If they deleted player data, the same players could find themselves in situations where they would have to undergo verification checks multiple times during their stay at the same casino. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 08:04:12 AM
 #99

Hello Gamba team,
I am posting here because my account dispute has not been resolved through support.
Username: bullavaro
Disputed amount: USD 3,401
My account was permanently banned and my full balance was confiscated.
Support initially stated “sports abuse”, then accused me of “multi account sports abuse”, claimed I was running a “syndicate”, and said I was connected to 5+ accounts allegedly owned by me.


Frankly speaking it is very bad of a casino not telling the defaulted gambler his crime or offense after confiscated the account. To make things clear they should tell them what they did wrong that warranted the locking of the account.

On the post that you quoted, Casino already mentioned what’s the specific violation the user done in the casino. That’s already decent explanation compared to the usual remark of some casino that just refer to the ToS with vague statement.

Casino will not disclose their evidence to player involved such as IP connection and method on how they detect multiple to protect their security protocol on detecting cheat.

However, User can always challenge this on trusted arbitrator channel.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Barikui1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 718


Rollbit - The #1 Solana Casino


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 08:49:50 AM
 #100


Hello Gamba team,
I am posting here because my account dispute has not been resolved through support.
Username: bullavaro
Disputed amount: USD 3,401
My account was permanently banned and my full balance was confiscated.
Support initially stated “sports abuse”, then accused me of “multi account sports abuse”, claimed I was running a “syndicate”, and said I was connected to 5+ accounts allegedly owned by me.
 

With this statement here, I mean the highlighted statement, it seems like they have already given you the reason why your account was ban, but regardless of that, I think that they need to backup their claims at least with an evidence, because we can't just take only their word, since they might just cook up a story or an accusation just to avoid paying out a fund as huge as the disputed amount.

These casinos are no saints, so as their users. So in situations like this, backing up their claims with evidence is the only way we can know who is actually right or wrong.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!