Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT  (Read 14738 times)
CoinThinker (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:03:36 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 03:52:52 PM by CoinThinker

This is the single TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with DEPOSIT GUARANTEE, and many other UNIQUE features.

The 11th ROUND will start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT.

Introducing the JACKPOT!!!

When the round will close, there will be a Jackpot awarded as follows:
0.25 BTC, if the total deposit is higher than 10 BTC
0.40 BTC, if the total deposit is higher than 15 BTC
0.60 BTC, if the total deposit is higher than 20 BTC
Each deposit, regardless of the amount (donations not included), will be one ticket. Winner will be drawn at http://www.random.org/ for complete transparency.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________
Progressive Payout, never before seen FEATURE!!!

How progressive payout works? Initial every player will have a return of 110% at the first deposit. But starting from that with every new deposit the payout will increase with 1%. So on second deposit it will be 111%, on the third 112%, fourth 113%, and so on. There is NO limit on how high this payout percentage can go.

Let's see guys, with all these brand new features how many players can we get who will go at least as far as 50 deposits? If we get 5-10 players like that, I think we're going to have a really good time!

This is the BEST CHAIN GAME you have every seen.

Click here to multiply Your BTC NOW!
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________

What makes this system so special?

1. The guarantee fund. 5% of each deposit goes to a special guarantee fund, and when deposits will stop then people who have not paid out yet, will benefit from the amount of coins accumulated in the guarantee fund (distributed based on each person's contribution).

2. 200% Last Deposit Bonus. The last depositor will get back 200% of the deposited amount (only if the guarantee fund is at least 60% of the maximum).

3. 100% guaranteed that deposits will be detected correctly and the payouts will be made to your correct address, as we implemented a Cryptsy-like login system (everybody has to sign up, really simple process just give your email and a password, and then every person will have his own deposit address and has to enter his withdrawal address). This way nothing can go wrong.

4. *NEW FEATURE!!!* Progressive Payout. Payouts starts from 110%, but with every deposit a player makes the percentage will increase by 1%. So on the first deposit payout will be 110%, the second 111%, the third 112%, and so on.

... many more features why I am sure that you all will agree: this is a completely different level to ANY other Ponzi site you might have seen before. This is the next generation of Ponzi-like systems.

By signing up the to site you agree with the rules. Please take five minutes reading them. Anyway the system will display very clearly the information on every page, so I can also say that this is THE most transparent system too. Below you can have a look of how the system will look like after you sign up (notice how easy is to track your own deposits for example).

Enough said. LET'S make some bitcoins!

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:09:16 PM

And it's on! Smiley)

Enjoy, guys!

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:30:03 PM

Just a note: confirmations are slow, but this is not due the system. It seems all BTC confirmations are slow for the moment.

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:18:30 PM

Come on guys, how many Ponzis do you see operated by a full member?

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 05:54:47 PM

haha.. :p what difference does it make..! anyone can buy a full member ac/ if he/she is ready to pay..! but it doesn't matter the Ponzi name itself is destructive..!

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:05:54 PM

haha.. :p what difference does it make..! anyone can buy a full member ac/ if he/she is ready to pay..! but it doesn't matter the Ponzi name itself is destructive..!

Well, I haven't buyd this account, tell you the truth never would do such thing (nor would I sell my account for no amount of coins/fiat).

The difference is that in my case (or a full member's case), you can be sure that rules are kept 'til every letter of them. My Ponzi also comes with two new, and interesting features, which will cut the losses of the last depositors anyway:

1. There is a guarantee fund. From every deposit 5% goes to this fund. When payouts will stop this fund will be distributed among players who have not been paid out.
Let's take as example the DOGE thread (because the BTC is at the first round, and has only a few number of deposits). The current guarentee level is 31.250 DOGE (out of the maximal level of 150.000 DOGE). This means that from the deposits so far already 31.250 were accumulated in the guarantee fund, and in case the payouts would stop this amount of money will be distributed between unpaid players.

Now, let's play a bit with your imagination: if there will be more and more deposits this fund will increase. How it would look the DOGE thread if the guarantee fund would be 150.000 DOGE now? Obviously deposits would be 100% guaranteed.
I introduced this feature not only to cut losses, but also because if the guarantee fund gets to a decent level, payouts will stop hardly...

2. Second interesting feature is that once the guarantee fund gets to 60% of the maximum (in the DOGE example 90.000 DOGE), the last person who makes a deposit will get 200% back his deposit.

3. Thanks to the login systems, deposits and withdrawals are picked up 100% correctly, furthermore you can make ANY NUMBER of CONSECUTIVE deposits even before they show up, because system will handle them just fine.

So, as you can see they are some differences compared to other ponzis Smiley (plus is fully automated, clear rules, etc.)

Enjoy playing, wish you can multiply your BTC (with 7 deposits you can actually double your money, do the math).

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:33:00 PM

Do you know ponzis are illegal?
Are you risking going to jail, just to provide a "fair" game?
LOL?
Why not do something better?

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:38:46 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 06:52:38 PM by CoinThinker

LOL?

No, BTC, and cryptocoin ponzis are not illegal. Simply because they are not currencies. They are still better btw. than the dice game, which is totally obscure.

EDIT: Plus, because of the guarantee fund and the clearly stated RULES, I don't even consider this as a real Ponzi. A Ponzi should be illegal when people are scammed and go into something where they don't know the realities, or rules. Here people are willingly accept the rules, plus they have a guarantee fund.

So no, it's not a scam. It's not a Ponzi in that sense of the word, probably I should call somehow different.

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 07:56:57 AM

LOL?

No, BTC, and cryptocoin ponzis are not illegal. Simply because they are not currencies. They are still better btw. than the dice game, which is totally obscure.

EDIT: Plus, because of the guarantee fund and the clearly stated RULES, I don't even consider this as a real Ponzi. A Ponzi should be illegal when people are scammed and go into something where they don't know the realities, or rules. Here people are willingly accept the rules, plus they have a guarantee fund.

So no, it's not a scam. It's not a Ponzi in that sense of the word, probably I should call somehow different.
The point is no one is interested in Pnozi's If you want to make money think of something better..! something new..! something more Innovative..! you just got 4-5deposits..!
Number of deposits: 4 (donations not included)
Number of payouts: 3
So i don't think this is goin to work doesn't matter how fair you call it..! in the end you are here to make Money ..!

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:22:13 AM

I see that people are not interested in this one. Maybe I am too transparent?

Because it is not true that people are not interested in Ponzis. Look at this one for example: http://btcponzi.craym.eu/, it is such an obvious scam, even the order is changing, amounts, etc.... however only yesterday they were around 26 BTC turned around there. A system like mine with that traffic would be virtually unstopable.

So, I really don't get it...

And yes, I have another ideas... actually I have one which is TOTALLY UNIQUE, it is not necessary related to coins, but it would be hugely popular. But in order to make that I'd need around 1.7 Million USD. Smiley

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:22:10 PM

Let's take this off the ground. This Ponzi is still at the very very beginning.

http://cryptoprofit.org/btc.php

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:59:46 PM

A short introspection of how the system looks like after you have logged in. Your own deposits are marked so you can easily view them, and everything is just so amazingly transparent.
Enjoy guys! Smiley)

matwieczorek

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:23:20 AM

I made a deposite for test (BTC) Wink
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:41:35 AM

I made a deposite for test (BTC) Wink

Perfect. It works the same way as the DOGE thread, it is just a bit slower (because the confirmations for BTC are coming quite slow at this moment).

Maybe I will increase the maximal deposit limit too soon.

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:56:03 AM

OK, I have increased the maximum deposit to 0.25 BTC. Maybe it's just not interesting for most of the people to play with lower amounts...

matwieczorek

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:30:40 AM

Well, it works quite nice, earn 0.0175 BTC in less than 2 hours Cheesy
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:39:25 AM

Great to know that your test was successful! Now let's bring in some more people! Smiley

hellyeah

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:27:53 PM

Let's ROCKS lml  Grin

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:15:31 PM

Things started to really roll... the number of deposits in the last hour started to increase, so guys, jump in and multiply your BTC.

hellyeah

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:33:44 PM

Why 3 latest deposits have long time confirmation? Undecided

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: