Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT  (Read 14738 times)
CoinThinker (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:27:59 AM

Cool system with 25% refund GREAT!!
And about login system I think it's good make sure you won't lost your money with automated ststem

The 25% refund is not something fixed. It is that much at this moment. As more deposits will come (or donations), the guarantee fund is going to increase, and the  then it's a different issue. Right now it is 25% because the guarantee fund is 0.24792300 BTC which at this moment is distributed evenly between the last 5 deposits (evenly because they are all 0.2 BTC, but if someone would have a bigger deposit, it would have a bigger share of it - of course of a different guarantee fund because that would increase, and depending on the deposit would be distributed among fewer people as some were paid).
For example with a 0.75 BTC deposit would made then the new guarantee fund would be 0.285423 BTC then the insured amount would go over 0.07 BTC for a 0.2 BTC deposit, and so on...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:26:59 AM

ok I understood that  Grin

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 12:10:10 PM

Next payout almost pay com one!! Wink

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:14:53 PM

Do you know ponzis are illegal?
Are you risking going to jail, just to provide a "fair" game?
LOL?
Why not do something better?

I have a serious question.

We call this a "ponzi" but it is just a name.
How can this be a ponzi if you know the rules and the process is transparent ?
According to the definition of "ponzi" you must not know that it is a ponzi basically.
What authority decide what is a ponzi and what is not ?

PS : I am not promoting this kind of game. I lost money once and I don't want to play again ever.

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:22:40 PM

Do you know ponzis are illegal?
Are you risking going to jail, just to provide a "fair" game?
LOL?
Why not do something better?

I have a serious question.

We call this a "ponzi" but it is just a name.
How can this be a ponzi if you know the rules and the process is transparent ?
According to the definition of "ponzi" you must not know that it is a ponzi basically.
What authority decide what is a ponzi and what is not ?

PS : I am not promoting this kind of game. I lost money once and I don't want to play again ever.

I agree with this totally... something called Ponzi, with rules which clearly explain everything CAN NOT BE CONSIDERED a real Ponzi.
The term Ponzi is used to describe a fraudulent system, where people invest actually money without knowing what the investment is for. So this is definitely not that case.

Sorry to hear that you lost money before. Maybe you will try at one point later, this round or in a new round. Smiley

hellyeah

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:36:04 PM

This site can be trust but now .... no payout yet??  Undecided

╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:10:58 PM

Unfortunately it is out of my control how people make deposits... Let's hope deposits will start to roll.

If not, then tomorrow morning (11:00 GMT) I will restart the thread (of course after guarantees are paid out).

prisius

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:44:09 PM

i dont know how it work, i make a deposit on my cryptsy dogecoin wallet, but it seems not confirmed on the website.
hellyeah

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:03:05 PM

i dont know how it work, i make a deposit on my cryptsy dogecoin wallet, but it seems not confirmed on the website.

Exchange wallet not recommend

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:44:49 PM

You can use exchange wallet too, it will work perfectly fine.

Send me the transaction ID so I can look into it. It works really simple:

1. Create an account
2. Select the coin you want to play with
3. Enter your own wallet address, and the system will deposit your own deposit address.

You can deposit the coins from anywhere, personal or webwallet, exchanges, whatever.

hellyeah

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:45:41 PM

New payout come on  Grin

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:49:32 PM

New payout come on  Grin

There was a new deposit, so there'll be new payout too... but I would be happy if people would start to play again. It's not as bad as it looks, because all the last deposits are 0.2 and 0.1 BTC.

They are still no big players (remember the maximum is 0.75 BTC). That should really restart this thread and of course raise the guarantee fund too.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 09:49:02 PM

Guarantee fund increased COOL!!  Grin

iwtwe

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:15:58 PM

Hey, I have no clue what you are talking about. What rules have changed since you have made a deposit?

There was absolutely no rule changes during the round. Only thing I have done is that at some point I raised the deposit amount, but that was 2-3 days ago, so I guess that's not what you are talking about.

Ps. strangely I don't even know you btw... probably you haven't made a single deposit, your 1 single post with a new user created on bitcointalk just for this purpose doesn't make you a trusted source of information.

I was wrong about the rule change. I got mixed up so that's on me and I apologize.

I actually have made deposits and lost hundreds of dollars.

Honestly this current system would only work if there were at least 25% of every 100 members making deposits. I'm not talking about 100 deposits, I'm talking about the number of members needed to keep depositing to prevent timeout. There simply aren't enough people actively depositing to have a round timeout after 24 hours. I only count 10 unique deposit addresses on this current round...For example: if you have the current unique 10 depositors and have 100 members registered, that means only 10% of people are actually using the system. With that number of people having rounds time out after 24 hours is just bullshit. You get one guy that deposits .5 twice and then one guy comes behind and deposits .1 then no new payments....the guy who put 1 btc in is screwed. The max/min ratio is the problem. Let me put it this way: if someone who understands how this works only has .1 btc to put in and sees that current payouts require 1 bitcoin in deposits to complete that means they're just not going to bother depositing. The maximum depositors are hurt by the minimum depositors and the minimum depositors are hurt by the maximum depositors. The higher the gap between MIN/MAX deposits the more screwed up the system gets. If they were more even you'd have more deposits because the risk for people using it would be lower. Even out the min/max and prolong the round timeout until more people get involved.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:37:20 PM

Hey, I have no clue what you are talking about. What rules have changed since you have made a deposit?

There was absolutely no rule changes during the round. Only thing I have done is that at some point I raised the deposit amount, but that was 2-3 days ago, so I guess that's not what you are talking about.

Ps. strangely I don't even know you btw... probably you haven't made a single deposit, your 1 single post with a new user created on bitcointalk just for this purpose doesn't make you a trusted source of information.

I was wrong about the rule change. I got mixed up so that's on me and I apologize.

I actually have made deposits and lost hundreds of dollars.

Honestly this current system would only work if there were at least 25% of every 100 members making deposits. I'm not talking about 100 deposits, I'm talking about the number of members needed to keep depositing to prevent timeout. There simply aren't enough people actively depositing to have a round timeout after 24 hours. I only count 10 unique deposit addresses on this current round...For example: if you have the current unique 10 depositors and have 100 members registered, that means only 10% of people are actually using the system. With that number of people having rounds time out after 24 hours is just bullshit. You get one guy that deposits .5 twice and then one guy comes behind and deposits .1 then no new payments....the guy who put 1 btc in is screwed. The max/min ratio is the problem. Let me put it this way: if someone who understands how this works only has .1 btc to put in and sees that current payouts require 1 bitcoin in deposits to complete that means they're just not going to bother depositing. The maximum depositors are hurt by the minimum depositors and the minimum depositors are hurt by the maximum depositors. The higher the gap between MIN/MAX deposits the more screwed up the system gets. If they were more even you'd have more deposits because the risk for people using it would be lower. Even out the min/max and prolong the round timeout until more people get involved.

Yes, you have good points here... however, just to have a better overview:
- at this moment they are a total of 77 registered users ONLY; among these lots registered for the LEAF (which I started with, but then LEAF died); then some people registered for DOGE, which was the second coin introduced, and some for BTC. From the registered people 18 have taken a BTC deposit address now, and if you count 10 people, then that is the number of people who deposited...

- The ratio is not to high I think... it is 1 to 7.5. I have seen Ponzis (for example eternal), where the ratio was something like 1 to 75 and so on. Dogeponzi ratio is 1 to 200... compared to any other ponzi mine is the smallest.

The system is good, works automated, rules are clear, everything is fine.

So I guess that the root of the problem can be:
1. The fact that you have to register... this scares away many people, because they don't read that this is in their best interest, and it's making the system safe, not to talk about that the registration is requiring only an email and a password (if you're sure you don't forget your password, you can enter any email address)

2. The fact that people don't read the rules, don't take time to understand the guarantee fund, the way it increase, etc... because if they would, then they would deposit non-stop, because at a given point the guarantee fund will be big enough to cover a very large part of the deposit, making the risk to be smaller.

3. They were so many ponzis were the op just shut down the site with no warning, disappeared, etc. that they don't dare anymore to try another one

4. Of course I need more players... I am buying ads from my own pocket, and the numbers are slowly increasing.

Cheers.

hellyeah

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:19:20 AM

I hope the power Guy 17eNUgH...XPyo5f will come again to make the game running. BTW your refund very fair to players.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:21:22 AM

it should start the new round

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:29:07 AM

it should start the new round

It will start the new round tonight if no new deposits will be done. Will let you know at least 2 hours before.

adelesmanden

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:46:43 PM

New round come come come come come!
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:43:02 PM

New round come come come come come!

New round will be started in 1 hour and 20 minutes from now, at 20:00 GMT sharp!

Make sure that you get your NEW DEPOSIT ADDRESS ONLY AFTER THE ROUND STARTS! Getting it before will result in sending the coins nowhere!!!

With the new round, there will be some new rules too:
1. From now on a round will be closed when there are no new payouts in 12 hours (not 24 as it was until now). It is useless waiting so long...
2. The minimal deposit will be 0.2 BTC and the maximal 0.8 BTC (reducing this way the ratio to 1 to 4, making this the smallest ratio in any system).

Hope that this changes will attract more players, and that we'll go so much further. So far we haven't touched the maximal guarantee fund not a single time, even if that way the risks would be smaller. Let's do it this time!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: