Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT  (Read 14735 times)
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6511

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:01:26 AM

good job iwtwe you make me too much scared for this round  Shocked

lol it only .02...anything I get paid back goes right back in for as long as the end lasts. I already bit the bullet so a few people could get their payouts. someone else has to do the same. ten of my .02 deposits is just .1 it's no different it just looks longer because its spread out in increments

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:38:26 AM

This round really stuck now. Should you decide to open new round guy?  Wink

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
no way

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:20:39 AM

Lol

Go go go

Just made a Deposit

Haha
 Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool Roll Eyes Tongue
CoinThinker (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:31:34 AM

Ok, this doesn't work like that...

I will make some changes to the code in the following hours, and there will be a new rule for closing a round. Otherwise, we'll be stuck in this round forever.
The new rule will have nothing to do with the time of the last payout has made. It will be based on the deposit frequency.

There will be a minimum of 4 deposits/hour. When the deposit frequency falls below that the round will be closed. So it will always measure the number of the deposits made in the last 60 minutes and will display that instead of the last payout.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:36:53 AM

I will make some changes to the code in the following hours, and there will be a new rule for closing a round. Otherwise, we'll be stuck in this round forever.
The new rule will have nothing to do with the time of the last payout has made. It will be based on the deposit frequency.

There will be a minimum of 4 deposits/hour. When the deposit frequency falls below that the round will be closed. So it will always measure the number of the deposits made in the last 60 minutes and will display that instead of the last payout.

Good idea. Remember you're running the best Ponzi in this moment you're the best now  Grin

And the new rule for this round or next round new round not today right?

no way

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:41:26 AM

Aah too bad i was enjoying this
 Angry
 Undecided
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:02:26 AM

Angry
 Undecided

What were you enjoying?

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:04:31 AM

Angry
 Undecided

What were you enjoying?

He just cheering because next payout is him  Cheesy

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:09:25 AM

Angry
 Undecided

What were you enjoying?

Very good... this round doesn't has to stop... it can go, I don't mind. But not this way, that every 10 hours someone makes a deposit of 0.02 and then nothing... Smiley

So start making deposits, and we'll keep on running this, I don't mind it. Smiley

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:12:43 AM

Angry
 Undecided

What were you enjoying?

Very good... this round doesn't has to stop... it can go, I don't mind. But not this way, that every 10 hours someone makes a deposit of 0.02 and then nothing... Smiley

So start making deposits, and we'll keep on running this, I don't mind it. Smiley

OK notify me when your next round start  Wink

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:13:28 AM

Angry
 Undecided

What were you enjoying?

Watch the thread!  And the site Smiley

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:14:57 AM

Angry
 Undecided

What were you enjoying?

Watch the thread!  And the site Smiley

ok ok hahaha I just think you will send an e-mail like round 2  Wink

no way

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:18:33 PM

You know what dont make a Deposit anymore i want the 200% bonus  Roll Eyes
 Tongue even better
adelesmanden

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:25:54 PM

We have dudes fighting for the 200% bonus, and we have a rich guy just depositing money for the hell of it, because he wipes his ass in money. Now. I do not mind that rich guy, if he would just send some for to 131d5cESMDZEQosioefrf9kMQAfv1CTpse Tongue Let us close the round guys, and let us all start depositing again in the new one. I need to gain some cash again Wink knightdk and hellyear, you are also rich and can also send money to me. I don't mind Wink
hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:34:15 PM

We have dudes fighting for the 200% bonus, and we have a rich guy just depositing money for the hell of it, because he wipes his ass in money. Now. I do not mind that rich guy, if he would just send some for to 131d5cESMDZEQosioefrf9kMQAfv1CTpse Tongue Let us close the round guys, and let us all start depositing again in the new one. I need to gain some cash again Wink knightdk and hellyear, you are also rich and can also send money to me. I don't mind Wink

I'm playing this just started with new round  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570547.0

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
adelesmanden

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:01:40 PM

Anyways. Close the round now and start the new one in 3 hours from now. Come on. Let us make some money.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:16:16 PM

Hey Guys,

Round is closed now. The new round will start today at 12:00 GMT sharp.

Enjoy.

Ps. Guarantees are paid out in the next 30-60 minutes, plus the 200% last depositor bonus too.

no way

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:22:28 PM

Do not think thats à Good idea

Some poeple have too work make it 6 hours ore something 60 minutes is too short
adelesmanden

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:28:19 PM

Do not think thats à Good idea

Some poeple have too work make it 6 hours ore something 60 minutes is too short

I agree to the fact that 60 minutes is too low. We live in different time zones, and that can affect the times people are able to deposit. 2-6 hours would be fair, but not more than that.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 04:16:40 AM

Best Ponzi with the new round stay tune!!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: