Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT  (Read 14738 times)
iwtwe

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:26:54 AM

Ok, this doesn't work like that...

I will make some changes to the code in the following hours, and there will be a new rule for closing a round. Otherwise, we'll be stuck in this round forever.
The new rule will have nothing to do with the time of the last payout has made. It will be based on the deposit frequency.

There will be a minimum of 4 deposits/hour. When the deposit frequency falls below that the round will be closed. So it will always measure the number of the deposits made in the last 60 minutes and will display that instead of the last payout.

No offense but this is terrible. It's already made to where payouts aren't based on the actual coins deposited but frequency which sucks. I don't know if you noticed but there's hardly any deposits to begin with.

I'm not putting any more coins in. The fact that you even quoted me saying "this is a perfect round" and then didn't put any deposits in says a lot. You made so much off of me that last round collecting the other half of my deposits that didn't payout. I know that you as the site owner don't want rounds to go on and on because you make shit loads of money when it times out. But, you could better the odds for the people actually taking risk and putting coins into your game because in the end you win regardless. 4 deposits an hour will never work when you're barely getting 4 a day.

There's so many things that could be tweaked to attract and retain depositors. You have to make this a much more fair system for it to ever grow because people are so blinded by short-term greed they aren't taking risks. There's no long term incentive to keep a round going because this system doesn't adequately reward the players. It's so painful to watch.

Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinThinker (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:48:52 AM

Hmmm... After reading so many opinions against introducing the hourly four deposits as a minimum, I postpone this one, and the old rules stay in place (with the 12 hours payouts).

So everything will stay the same.

On the other hand, I don't make as much money as some of you might think. Just look at the round we just closed: first 47 deposits were paid fully (including with the progressive payout increment, which means that some people made a return of 130-140% plus). Then from there until the last line, everybody received back around 60% of the deposit, and the last depositor received a 200% bonus on his deposit.

The total deposits were 2.5 BTC this round, I have made the 5% of it... that is 0.125 BTC approximatively. Plus some coins I have made by playing just as you guys, but the "commission" I took was that much only (probably a little more since the maximal guarantee fund riched it's level at some point). All the other money which came in was paid out FULLY, as well as what remained in the guarantee fund was used 100% to pay out the last depositors.

Also, the guarantee fund was honestly and fully used to pay out last depositors, and the 200% last depositor bonus was honored too.

All in one, without no doubt this is the MOST HONEST system ever.

hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:03:21 AM

Hmmm... After reading so many opinions against introducing the hourly four deposits as a minimum, I postpone this one, and the old rules stay in place (with the 12 hours payouts).

So everything will stay the same.

On the other hand, I don't make as much money as some of you might think. Just look at the round we just closed: first 47 deposits were paid fully (including with the progressive payout increment, which means that some people made a return of 130-140% plus). Then from there until the last line, everybody received back around 60% of the deposit, and the last depositor received a 200% bonus on his deposit.

The total deposits were 2.5 BTC this round, I have made the 5% of it... that is 0.125 BTC approximatively. Plus some coins I have made by playing just as you guys, but the "commission" I took was that much only (probably a little more since the maximal guarantee fund riched it's level at some point). All the other money which came in was paid out FULLY, as well as what remained in the guarantee fund was used 100% to pay out the last depositors.

Also, the guarantee fund was honestly and fully used to pay out last depositors, and the 200% last depositor bonus was honored too.

All in one, without no doubt this is the MOST HONEST system ever.

Just concentrate with the new round let's promote let's everyone know.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
adelesmanden

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:25:50 AM

The timer seems off. When will the new round release?
hellyeah

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:30:36 AM

Timer works well for me . 12.00GMT 1.30hrs remaining

╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
adelesmanden

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:36:29 AM

Okay good. It just seems like it is 13 GMT here. 12 GMT is 13 for me, so it does not make sense. Anyways. Cya in 1:30 Smiley
hellyeah

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:38:56 AM

Okay good. It just seems like it is 13 GMT here. 12 GMT is 13 for me, so it does not make sense. Anyways. Cya in 1:30 Smiley

Keep spread the words. People like to play in fresh round  Grin

adelesmanden

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:41:20 AM

It seems like we are supposed to use the deposit adress, we used for last round. Correct?
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:48:15 AM

It seems like we are supposed to use the deposit adress, we used for last round. Correct?

NOPE.

When the new round starts everybody has to get his NEW DEPOSIT address. Every round I use a brand new wallet.

The old wallet is flushed all the time, whatever anybody sends there it's totally lost. But you will see when the round starts that it will ask you for your withdrawal address again, and of course will give you the new deposit address too.

adelesmanden

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:54:48 AM

NOPE.

When the new round starts everybody has to get his NEW DEPOSIT address. Every round I use a brand new wallet.

The old wallet is flushed all the time, whatever anybody sends there it's totally lost. But you will see when the round starts that it will ask you for your withdrawal address again, and of course will give you the new deposit address too.

Okay thank you bro. I will be a big player in this round. I just lost 0.04 BTC because of a large drop in GHS price, so I have to regain that.
hellyeah

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:30:46 AM

30 mins! Wink

KIRAZ

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:33:53 AM

Can i do a coustom send from blockchain wallet with different amounts when i gets that new address, is it accepted by your system.?
Will it reflect in a que as it should, or will it counts as just one deposit.

Ty.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:48:01 AM

Can i do a coustom send from blockchain wallet with different amounts when i gets that new address, is it accepted by your system.?
Will it reflect in a que as it should, or will it counts as just one deposit.

Ty.

I am not sure what you mean... but if they are different transactions, they should show up as different deposits in the system also.

On the other hand, about 14 mins until the start!

adelesmanden

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:52:09 AM

Bro, where is my new deposit adress?

Now the site is blank for me? I cannot see anything.

Ooooh. Now I got it. I am ready!
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:58:16 AM

It starts in 3 minutes! Smiley

New minimum is 0.05 BTC, and new maximum 0.17 BTC.

Enjoy guys!

AND we are ON!

adelesmanden

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:02:37 PM

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??! It said 0.02 minimum. I just lost all my money?! Are you kidding me right now?

DUde, change it right now. I am not losing all my money on the site failing to give me the right numbers.
hellyeah

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:04:49 PM

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??! It said 0.02 minimum. I just lost all my money?! Are you kidding me right now?

DUde, change it right now. I am not losing all my money on the site failing to give me the right numbers.

I refresh every 5 second the rule is clear you should deposit again before you lost in.

KIRAZ

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:06:54 PM

Deposits are not showing up.. Huh
adelesmanden

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:07:33 PM

Deposit WHAT? I just sent my entire fortune ffs. Change the minimum right now. This is not my fault. I refreshed the page 5 seconds before the launch to get the new deposit adress, and then I bombed the adress. Either send my money back or change the minimum. I am not losing everything on this.
At the exact second when the launch was on, CoinThinker posted a message saying the minimum was changed. That was AFTER I sent everything. You have to change the minimum. I'm going crazy right now.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:07:55 PM

I don't understand where you see 0.02 BTC? I wrote also on this thread so there is no missunderstanding what the new limits are 3 minutes before it started. On the website also shows the same thing, so please let me know where you get the 0.02 BTC from.

If it was my mistake will change it, but that would have a bad effect on this round (because I can not change the maximum, as I have seen some people depositing 0.17, and therefor the ratio would change to 1 to 8.5)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: