Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:58:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CDC] CLOUDCOIN REVIVAL. PoW/PoS. ** LATEST MARCH 2015 OPENSSL FIX **  (Read 41318 times)
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:40:16 AM

Ups! All my coins are gone after the sync  Undecided. The transactions are seems to be OK but nothing turning on in the balance. Any idea?
gbdandan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:07:38 AM

i put in my payout info and the coins are still in the pool is there a problem with the pool payouts
gbdandan

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:14:19 AM

Brothers show mercy ah, give way to the man. Don't steal that block Angry
alhbdk

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:21:28 AM

almightyruler  , If you continue to play like this  steal the blocks ,nobody play with you , you will be personally killed the coin CLOUDCOIN.!!!!!!!!!!!!
cdj27

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:40:46 AM

Often do not block, the author stole block, the author if you do that again, I have to post exposure you Angry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676280.0
NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:44:52 AM

Your node steal block

This is not good

Even steal, do not steal so much, In order to develop our CDC, show mercy please,thank you!

Okay, I've had just about enough of this; the constant badgering in PM from you and your multiple accounts. I've been working hard to fix these problems and I have been completely transparent about them, so that as a community we can try to find a solution. I do not appreciate you accusing me of stealing blocks. Can you explain how on earth I would be able to achieve this? Back up your accusation with facts, please.
micropool

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:46:38 AM

Steal  blocks
Really?

I also want to build a pool to the wallet

How to do?
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:49:06 AM

Ups! All my coins are gone after the sync  Undecided. The transactions are seems to be OK but nothing turning on in the balance. Any idea?

Try running 'repairwallet' in the debug console to see if any coins can be recovered.

If you mined coins on a fork, they will probably be lost. If you sent any coins originally mined on the main chain when you were on a later on a fork, they can be recovered. When did you start mining?
xlaws

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:27:50 AM

You can't be serious? He is equal to the self Immolation, don't steal block. We are not stupid, if you still want to get our support, please don't make mistakes.
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:45:19 AM

So I think we're now up to 5 brand new accounts with their very first post in this thread bagging me. Nothing unusual about that. Smiley Let's get onto something more productive and stop with the shills, eh?
breakbeater

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:05:51 PM

I had ZERO problems with CDC since you resurrected it. I guess the trolls are just retarded. Ignore them....
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:09:32 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 03:24:15 PM by okaypool

CDC,Steal block problem is not going to solve,

will only almightyruler play at the bter
biteboy

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:12:02 PM

I did specifically mention in the OP that CDC can be frustrating and difficult to mine, because minting (and maturing) PoW blocks can be erratic. The reason is that CDC gives PoS blocks a huge amount of weight (trust), so a single PoS block can override a chain of one or more newly minted PoW blocks. This does not affect transactions, but it does affect mining.

It's not so much a bug as a design flaw, and CDC isn't the only coin that suffers. To 'fix' it would require some pretty drastic changes, like disabling PoS completely, or going PoS only.

On the plus side, it should make the coin more valuable, because it is difficult to mine.
Huh no,keep !
okaypool

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:23:18 PM

You are to make money, but the eyes are too shortsighted,

CDC, are you strangle in the cradle,

CDC,take how we save you
okaypool

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:32:13 PM

I did specifically mention in the OP that CDC can be frustrating and difficult to mine, because minting (and maturing) PoW blocks can be erratic. The reason is that CDC gives PoS blocks a huge amount of weight (trust), so a single PoS block can override a chain of one or more newly minted PoW blocks. This does not affect transactions, but it does affect mining.

It's not so much a bug as a design flaw, and CDC isn't the only coin that suffers. To 'fix' it would require some pretty drastic changes, like disabling PoS completely, or going PoS only.

On the plus side, it should make the coin more valuable, because it is difficult to mine.
Huh no,keep !

YES,almightyruler,Lie not blush
okaypool

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:39:58 PM

almightyruler,You have been so engaged,

I think bter will reconsider your
okaypool

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:00:45 PM

Now CDC has just begun, so you just kill it in the strangle in the cradle,

Can't you CDC long fat to slaughter

almightyruler,Your eyes how so short-sighted ah, you have a very good chance for more money

You like do such

almightyruler,You can only earn a little money
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:27:17 PM

almightyruler,Your eyes how so short-sighted ah, you have a very good chance for more money

You like do such

Dude. I think maybe you should consider closing your pool and walking away from CDC. It's obvious you will never be satisfied. You've stepped over the line now, and you're on the verge of going full retard.
okaypool

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:39:18 PM

You like do such

Dude. I think maybe you should consider closing your pool and walking away from CDC. It's obvious you will never be satisfied. You've stepped over the line now, and you're on the verge of going full retard.

For the problem of the steal block, you will be how to deal with

If you can't, we will soon close CDC POOL

We are sick of your CDC

We hope you solve this problem as soon as possible
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:48:11 PM

okaypool, all you have done is made baseless accusations.

You have made a statement yet have not provided one single shred of proof. How am I supposed to be able to steal blocks in a peer to peer network where every node must agree?

You constantly complain about PoW and PoS fighting even though I have explained it to you multiple times in PM, and there's at least 3 posts in this thread (including the OP) that mention PoS overtaking PoW.

You appear to have multiple accounts - you've slipped up and used the wrong account in PM before - and some were just created today specifically to post into this thread.

I thought at first this was a language barrier issue, but quite frankly, your behaviour is starting to concern me.

Going forward, if you have a technical issue with CDC I will be happy to assist you, but otherwise I will not be responding to any further rants or tantrums. Please just stop posting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: