Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *INFORMATIVE* NobleCoin Founder addresses "The State of Alt Cryptocurrency."  (Read 10642 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 09:27:29 PM

People stepping over dollars to pick up a penny is nothing new. Especially here

Explain how that is relevant here please?

+1 does that mean your opinion is the dev should have not "stepped over dollars" and dumped at speculative price?  Huh

Quite the opposite, actually

"We’re constantly burning newcomers to the scene in the name of short-term profit. Every day this continues we’re destroying the chance of turning this million dollar industry into a billion (trillion?) dollar industry in the next five to ten years."

Was referring to that. People stifling long term profits for short term gains

murkster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 09:34:56 PM

Cool, in a nutshell, fiat greed in the blue nowhere..... Sad

Let be different then....  For whatever coin/moral we hold.... Wink

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5030

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:59:32 PM

is this the same noble that had a huge premine. dare i say one of the first premined coins of 2014?

If the premine was for dumping it would have been dumped when he price was over 100 don't you think?

Some people just have no cognitive thinking ability.

You mean when it was over 300 on coinmarket.io? Yeah that would have been the time.

Lol forgot it was that high! Thx for the correction. Got RMA in today as well as bunch of other shit came up. To damn busy so not sure I have time for that rewrite if someone would take a stab at it. to the top.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
miKnutty (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:29:46 PM

+1 does that mean your opinion is the dev should have not "stepped over dollars" and dumped at speculative price?  Huh

"We’re constantly burning newcomers to the scene in the name of short-term profit. Every day this continues we’re destroying the chance of turning this million dollar industry into a billion (trillion?) dollar industry in the next five to ten years."

Ah now I see where you're coming from. I was confused there for a second :p
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 11:23:40 PM

Yes, I know my vague comments are often misinterpreted. However, in this case, I agree with the quoted sentiment. If people stopped fucking each other for $100 here and $20 there, we could all make (tens of? hundreds of?) thousands together later

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:42:50 AM

This is so well thought out and informative!!!  Respect!!!
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:26:04 AM

Yes, I know my vague comments are often misinterpreted. However, in this case, I agree with the quoted sentiment. If people stopped sticking each other for $100 here and $20 there, we could all make (tens of? hundreds of?) thousands together later

you hit the nail on the head there...
miKnutty (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:10:31 AM

It's nice to see all the support the article is getting, I think some people are getting fed up with all the garbage coins coming out of the woodworks left and right.
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:51:14 AM

Yup, it is great to see so many positive comments  Smiley
TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:29:55 AM

thanks to the OP for the heads up, as a relative noob, it's good to see someone try to educate folks before the fucking begins Roll Eyes
adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:47:00 PM

And for anyone who says this noblecoin is just a clone, think about what you are saying. The clone is only relative to the technical structure of the coin. Last I checked, LTC had a pretty good structure. What people do not seem to understand is that it's not about the underlying code but the foundation that the devs and community lay that is going to decide the fate of the coin.

Irrespective whether you like noble or any other alt-coin, don't be deceived by the "clone" comment. Do just 5 minutes of logical and critical thinking and see what that coin is all about and then make your choice as to what you will get involved in.

But quite frankly, I would be behind the dev that wrote this piece, even if I was a noob to crypto coins simply because if the insight and foresight that this article brings.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:26:12 PM

And for anyone who says this noblecoin is just a clone, think about what you are saying. The clone is only relative to the technical structure of the coin. Last I checked, LTC had a pretty good structure. What people do not seem to understand is that it's not about the underlying code but the foundation that the devs and community lay that is going to decide the fate of the coin.

Irrespective whether you like noble or any other alt-coin, don't be deceived by the "clone" comment. Do just 5 minutes of logical and critical thinking and see what that coin is all about and then make your choice as to what you will get involved in.

But quite frankly, I would be behind the dev that wrote this piece, even if I was a noob to crypto coins simply because if the insight and foresight that this article brings.

When did LTC get a Transaction comments Feature?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:32:24 PM

When did LTC get a Transaction comments Feature?

Touche... Even more disproving of the "clone" notion.
lphelps

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:11:38 PM

I skimmed over it.. It was informative but when you really get down to it, the crypto currency scene is being ran just like the fucked up Wall Street pump and dump scene.

you have over inflated vaporware stocks that are pretty much shit and only get noticed due to the volume of automated computer trading going on and then you got the worthy stocks that no one gives a shit about because they're not allowed to go into the computer automated trading queues.  

truth is when the central bankers decide to come out with their own form of crypto currency, everything that is out now will be instantly turned to shit and we will all be bag holders.

It appears the author seems to follow a lot of what ~BCX~ and his fucking minions had to say about AUR. Every fucking simpleton that followed their advice stayed out of the AUR market and it's lost subsequent value. Never mind that all the shit talk about the airdrop and the KGW exploit never did anything to it.. Nobody is interested in investing in it, mostly because it's been shit talked about for so long that now no one is even remotely interested in it.. Except for the few that want to micro pump and dump it for fun..  

It's basically the same fucking mentality that I have to deal with as an Alternative Energy researcher and developer...  `Why the hell do we want to support something like that when nobody else is willing to get behind it either!!!!' God damn fucking herd mentality these days... dump! dump! dump! dump!! Same mentality is why BTC is fucking now sub $500.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:43:57 PM

...God damn fucking herd mentality these days... dump! dump! dump! dump!! Same mentality is why BTC is fucking now sub $500.

I do agree with this except that BTC is dropping mostly due to the ASIC warehouses dumping everyday.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 04:15:48 PM

A great read and a real eye-opener: I saved it in my desktop so I can read it more than once. Sadly but all-too-truly, most of the points therein won't sink in unless you've been burned.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

miKnutty (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:46:18 PM

For anyone who is interested in getting into NOBL I am doing a small giveaway!

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2296nb/giving_away_1000_noblecoin_to_my_next_50_twitter/

luckycoin1

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:56:12 PM

just finished reading very nice read and do agree on the constant forking to newest ideas without testing and trying them first. A majority of Rofo's points are spot on I will continue to support noble as I have from day one Smiley
miKnutty (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:23:42 PM

just finished reading very nice read and do agree on the constant forking to newest ideas without testing and trying them first. A majority of Rofo's points are spot on I will continue to support noble as I have from day one Smiley

EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:38:24 PM

I've had a small soft spot for Noble since it's launch, always had a feeling it would bring something good to the table.

This is an important document, read it.

http://www.noblemovement.com/downloads/TheStateofAlternativeCryptocurrency-D1.pdf

Especially if you're a newcomer to crypto, this .pdf could save your life. (or at least some dolla' ) 

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: