Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 08:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 Bet25.com 🔥 First bet bonus 🤑 20% No wager Casino Cashback  (Read 5129 times)
LastKiss
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 289



View Profile WWW
August 13, 2026, 04:16:04 AM
 #381

I saw their post on X about this, too, but I haven't checked their platform for a while now.
Maybe I'll pop back in and claim these free lootboxes. What did you get from them anyway?

Yesterday I got a $1 free bet and today I got 10 FS. I hope I can get the main reward from the lootbox someday the chance to get 100 FS or a $20 free bet is really tempting, especially when only a small deposit is needed. Have you already try the lootbox julerz12?



It's good to know there's another human here who's a fan of e-sports, especially DOTA 2  Wink
The Philippines has its own representative team in that upcoming tournament, too; Team OG!  Cool They'll be facing BetBoom Team tomorrow.

SEA Pride it is   Cool, I’m rooting for them too
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
August 13, 2026, 02:12:59 PM
 #382

Yesterday I got a $1 free bet and today I got 10 FS. I hope I can get the main reward from the lootbox someday the chance to get 100 FS or a $20 free bet is really tempting, especially when only a small deposit is needed.
Oh wow. Not bad. Small ones, but since they are basically free, it's decent enough. I wonder, what are the chances of getting that 100 FS or $20 Free bet? Is it a 0.0001% chance? I hope not. LOL

Have you already try the lootbox julerz12?
No, not yet. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble accessing their platform. Not sure why. Might be my ISP.

SEA Pride it is   Cool, I’m rooting for them too
Those guys suck, LMAO. They lost twice in a row. WTF Cheesy First against BetBoom, then against Nigma Galaxy.

Here's another update from Bet25's X (Twitter) page, they have now added Hacksaw Gaming's new slot game: Le Prechaun (It's basically a reskin of Le Bandit/Le Zeus)
They are also giving away 50 free spins; join here: https://x.com/bet25com/status/2087875500765049131

julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
August 21, 2026, 03:25:10 PM
 #383

Some things Bet25 team have been busy with recently.
* Added two new slot games from HackSaw Gaming: Grug Make Fire and Supreme Zeus, and announced the 50 free spins giveaway winner that's tied to the launch of these new slot games.
* Prediction Game on X for the Premier League opening match. Reward is some free bets. I assume the winners for this one will be announced today.
* Promoted Ligue 1 matches for today.

I've also been told by the Bet25 team that big things are coming this September. Although I have no idea what it is since they haven't given me any clue, yet.  Grin

bet25.com (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 145
Merit: 3


View Profile WWW
September 17, 2026, 10:15:15 AM
 #384

You can now watch live streams from all the top leagues - plus plenty more — directly on Bet25! 🏆📺

Enjoy live streams and live betting all in one place!



ziportan
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 235
Merit: 2


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
 #385

First time i saw a bookie that bans you from cashing out lmao. Thats just weird

"Unfortunately, the cash-out option is currently unavailable specifically for your account. Should you have any additional questions, feel free to ask."
rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296



View Profile
September 24, 2026, 11:23:13 AM
 #386

First time i saw a bookie that bans you from cashing out lmao. Thats just weird

"Unfortunately, the cash-out option is currently unavailable specifically for your account. Should you have any additional questions, feel free to ask."

uh you are new ? many books can disable cashout especially for accounts that they think are abusing

My cashouts are disabled at stake too,after i had taken few cashouts in row at + value

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3262
Merit: 7354



View Profile
September 24, 2026, 12:05:11 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2026, 01:14:25 PM by hosemary
 #387

First time i saw a bookie that bans you from cashing out lmao. Thats just weird
But I see you have already posted three scam accusation threads against other casinos.


"Unfortunately, the cash-out option is currently unavailable specifically for your account. Should you have any additional questions, feel free to ask."
Did you ask them why they disabled your withdrawals? Did they share any details about the ban reason with you?


Edit:
Sorry. I misread your post. I thought you were talking about a withdrawal issue.

ziportan
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 235
Merit: 2


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 01:03:28 PM
 #388

First time i saw a bookie that bans you from cashing out lmao. Thats just weird
But I see you have already posted three scam accusation threads against other casinos.


"Unfortunately, the cash-out option is currently unavailable specifically for your account. Should you have any additional questions, feel free to ask."
Did you ask them why they disabled your withdrawals? Did they share any details about the ban reason with you?

Cashing out the bets, not withdrawals
ziportan
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 235
Merit: 2


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 01:05:35 PM
 #389

First time i saw a bookie that bans you from cashing out lmao. Thats just weird

"Unfortunately, the cash-out option is currently unavailable specifically for your account. Should you have any additional questions, feel free to ask."

uh you are new ? many books can disable cashout especially for accounts that they think are abusing

My cashouts are disabled at stake too,after i had taken few cashouts in row at + value
New? Lol i ve been betting since 20+ years actually

And what the hell  with this "abusing" thing that they use for everything? How tf you abuse a cashing out option? Its literally there to cash out with profit or loss
Agbe
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 01:22:32 PM
 #390

You can now watch live streams from all the top leagues - plus plenty more — directly on Bet25! 🏆📺

Enjoy live streams and live betting all in one place!


Wow!! This is a good news. Can everyone that visit the website can stream the matches and watch them? Or is it only for the registered gamblers? You can link the image to the website for easy access so the visitor will not manually type the website instead of clinking the link. This will help gamblers because they will use it to watch games they have bet to monitor their bet movement. If they want to cashout while watching the match, it will be easier.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 01:40:38 PM
 #391

First time i saw a bookie that bans you from cashing out lmao. Thats just weird

"Unfortunately, the cash-out option is currently unavailable specifically for your account. Should you have any additional questions, feel free to ask."
We need more details about this.
If you could share more info about this concern of yours, I might be able to forward this to some of my contacts within the Bet25 team. I still have my contact with these guys from when I ran a signature campaign for them for about 24 weeks.
If possible, please include your Bet25 UserID and maybe some screenshots. Once I have them, I'll forward them to the Bet25 team, and we'll wait for their response - which I hope won't take long.

rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296



View Profile
September 24, 2026, 02:25:11 PM
 #392

First time i saw a bookie that bans you from cashing out lmao. Thats just weird

"Unfortunately, the cash-out option is currently unavailable specifically for your account. Should you have any additional questions, feel free to ask."

uh you are new ? many books can disable cashout especially for accounts that they think are abusing

My cashouts are disabled at stake too,after i had taken few cashouts in row at + value
New? Lol i ve been betting since 20+ years actually

And what the hell  with this "abusing" thing that they use for everything? How tf you abuse a cashing out option? Its literally there to cash out with profit or loss

They you have never come across a site claiming that cashout is not guaranteed and they can pull it any moment ?

I am not saying i agree with it, but if some users cash out alot in profit, alot of books will disable it from their account. Just another way to make it harder for users to make money

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 11:32:01 AM
 #393

They you have never come across a site claiming that cashout is not guaranteed and they can pull it any moment ?
I am not saying i agree with it, but if some users cash out alot in profit, alot of books will disable it from their account. Just another way to make it harder for users to make money
It's been 4 days since I asked for his User ID so I can at least forward his concern, but even now, still no response from that guy. Not sure if he's taking his case seriously at this point.

Anyway, Bet25 has just launched a $50 freebet giveaway on its official X (Twitter) page.
To join, simply follow their X page, retweet the post, and guess or predict the correct score of the Belgium vs France match on the Nations League
Post your predictions on their X (Twitter) post here: https://x.com/bet25com/status/2104527924871508370
Source and full details, here: [1]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!