Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts about Spoetnik ** MUST READ **  (Read 6052 times)
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:31:35 AM

lol wut?
Krichwins

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:29:24 PM

Lmfaoooo
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:22:43 PM

Ummmmmm
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:08:10 PM

Wow, that is certainly eloquent, far better than anything I could mash together. Am I the only one that read both walls of text?

soulcity

Activity: 152
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:22:24 PM

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:53:21 PM

You're giving him far too much credit. I think it is safe to say that nobody legitimately takes him seriously. Its an obvious mental breakdown happening in front of your eyes. Usually you have to pay to watch such a clusterfuck of incoherent statements

Ha ha... says Mr.Troll number 2... Youd be nothing without your Troll wars with Spoetnik... rofl

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
grndnpnd

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 03:02:58 PM

You're giving him far too much credit. I think it is safe to say that nobody legitimately takes him seriously. Its an obvious mental breakdown happening in front of your eyes. Usually you have to pay to watch such a clusterfuck of incoherent statements

you get him LONE WOLF

i have to agree with milly you are troll number 2 we should start a poll top troll poll if you will. Spoetnik mudda r3wt and spots seems like the logical first group. Maybe we can then decide based on the poll who's coin should die in the operation shit coin hmmm.....

Hash Advisor exclusive Cryptsy vote exploit mining
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:08:06 PM

this thread = LMAOROTFBTCSTCNDBFOOTWIFOAGWLLBGWTHROOTSAIAKBAYB  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 03:44:05 PM

you get him LONE WOLF

i have to agree with milly you are troll number 2 we should start a poll top troll poll if you will. Spoetnik mudda r3wt and spots seems like the logical first group. Maybe we can then decide based on the poll who's coin should die in the operation shit coin hmmm.....

Well, the fact is that iGotSpots is a satanic meathead, and if I recall correctly, he spouts the same bile in everything he writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
BitOnyx

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 03:44:40 PM

"I will not waste my time criticizing or insulting Spoetnik" Well you wasted a lot of time any way Wink

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:50:40 PM

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:14:14 PM

Take it from a professional!

There's enough text in the OP to 51% an Enterprise Microsoft Word installation!

~BCX~

I couldnt help but laugh at this one
deadp00l

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:51:28 PM

~BCX~

I couldnt help but laugh at this one

I agree! Satanic meathead was also the line of the day.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 05:06:50 PM

you get him LONE WOLF

Well, the fact is that iGotSpots is a satanic meathead, and if I recall correctly, he spouts the same bile in everything he writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand.

You realize I haven't been in an argument or even a conversation with any of these people for at least 6 months, yes? I have bigger fish to fry than some forum trolls, but it's good to see you guys are all staying up to date. You guys stay stagnant, I'll keep moving forward. You're recalling wrong. I literally could not care less about any of these people or their going ons

I don't mind being compared to trolls but please keep my name off a list of thieves. If you're going to talk shit to and about me for no reason, at least be accurate please

TrueAccess

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:11:05 AM

~BCX~

hahaha, you killed me with this one Wink
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:37:02 AM

~BCX~

LOL

"I will not waste my time criticizing or insulting Spoetnik" then writes a 51% attack.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 12:36:36 AM

you get him LONE WOLF

^lol you are such a douchebag ;-)

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
MarketNeutral

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:45:15 AM

ok
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 12:58:10 AM

got trains? =)

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
MarketNeutral

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:06:11 AM

Unless he wrote all that in ed, the standard Unix text editor......
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: