Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 01:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can bitcoin afford to buy for you this Christmas 🎄 🎄 🎄  (Read 518 times)
AmaGold70
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 272



View Profile
December 08, 2025, 07:05:24 PM
 #21

Few days are remaining to enter Christmas and it's time we cheers with our beloved ones and extended family's and gift them what we wishes, would you like to gift some family's Bitcoin or you will sell your bitcoin to buy gift for them? I also wants to know the values of items bitcoin can buy for you in your country within this festival season of Christmas, in my country bitcoin is not generally acceptable in most of the shops because of government restrictions on bitcoin transaction directly to bank, but some shops also accept Bitcoin payment especially when you are buying in a large quantity
In my country this is what Bitcoin can buy for me this Christmas time. Following are

1. CLOTHES
2. PAIRS OF SHOES
3. BAGS OF RICE
4. GROUNDNUT OIL
5. CARTONS OF TOMATOES


Note: in my country not every shops accepts bitcoin payments, it will be difficult before you locate shops that will accept Bitcoin payment, people that accept Bitcoin is few.
I would like to know what you can afford to buy in your country with bitcoin in large quantity or A smaller quantity without conversion of Bitcoin to your country currency.
I don't play around with my Bitcoin and if I'm going to gift any family members this festive period is has to come from my Fiat and not from Bitcoin, so NO I'm not gifting nobody my Bitcoin and I'm not selling especially at this time to celebrate Christmas. Aside Bitcoin I have other means of survival and I have money in my Fiat enough to celebrate Christmas with my loved ones, Bitcoin is not widely accepted in my country and honestly I like it that way for now because of security reasons but If converted to fiat Bitcoin can buy a lot of things for me in my country from clothing down to groceries and even going on picnic to spend time with family and also party with wifey too.

allthebitandbobs
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 257


View Profile
December 09, 2025, 05:36:22 AM
 #22

I don't understand, why do you limit your purchases to Bitcoin? Block confirmation takes 10 minutes or more, and once during an exchange, both the buyer and I waited over 30 minutes. Since then, I haven't used Bitcoin for these purposes. In my country, people usually pay with stablecoins; it's fast and there's no risk of volatility. And even though accepting cryptocurrency payments is illegal, that doesn't stop anyone.
I also can't help but wonder, what happens when you are in a store to buy something, you pick it up from the shelf seeing the price tag, you get in the line to pay for your stuff and leave, but there are a few people in the line, and while you are waiting, Bitcoin drops a few thousand dollars in the market.

Now, something that was worth less in bitcoins is now worth more because it has lost value. And then, you still go ahead and pay for your stuff with Bitcoin, and when you get out, you see that it has gained a few thousand dollars again. It's just a scenario, because Bitcoin is volatile, so anything can happen, right?

This is also one of the reasons why I don't prefer using Bitcoin for making payments for now, I may think about it if the price becomes more stable, or during times when the market is stable. I would also never spend my bitcoins in a market situation like the current one where there is no certainty whether the market will go up or drop further.
Hewlet
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 410



View Profile
December 09, 2025, 06:14:00 AM
 #23


Note: in my country not every shops accepts bitcoin payments, it will be difficult before you locate shops that will accept Bitcoin payment, people that accept Bitcoin is few.
I would like to know what you can afford to buy in your country with bitcoin in large quantity or A smaller quantity without conversion of Bitcoin to your country currency.
Christmas is just one day in the whole 366 days of the year. Apart from the fact that's it's a special day, you don't struggle all day long building your asset and on that day spend it all just because you want to buy things for your love ones.

Typical in the part of the world where I reside, on Christmas days, price of items are usually high and it's not always the best idea that you shift your purchase from the start of the year and pish it to Christmas day. For you to even save cost, what works best is that weeks before Christmas, you can just buy everything you will need for Christmas including the ones you will be gifting out so you save cost and spend wisely. And yes, you must not buy those items using bitcoin for it to be seen as something that's valuable. If the person you're gifting it to doesn't value bitcoin, then it doesn't hard much to the item you're getting even if you buy it with bitcoin.

Vod
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4536
Merit: 3713


Licking my boob since 1970


View Profile WWW
December 09, 2025, 06:30:05 AM
 #24

Typical in the part of the world where I reside, on Christmas days, price of items are usually high and it's not always the best idea that you shift your purchase from the start of the year and pish it to Christmas day.

I wanted to buy the Yousican app (guitar playing is excellent for left hand muscle coordination) and I was excited to see a 60% off sale, only to realize they boosted the price significantly before they put it on sale.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████▄████▄████████
███▀█████▀█▄███▄█▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀█▄██▀▀▀██▄█▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄█▀██▄▄▄██▀█▄██▄████
████▄████▄█▀███▀█▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀███▀███▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
███████████████████████████
.
.Duelbits PREDICT..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░░░▀▀██████
██████████░░▄████▄░░█████
█████████░░████████░░████
█████████░░████████░░████
█████████▄░▀██████▀░▄████
████████▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░▄█████
██████▀░░░░██▄▄▄▄████████
████▀░░░░▄███████████████
█████▄░▄█████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
.
.WHERE EVERYTHING IS A MARKET..
█████
██
██







██
██
██████
Will Bitcoin hit $200,000
before January 1st 2027?

    No @1.15         Yes @6.00    
█████
██
██







██
██
██████

  CHECK MORE > 
Lida93
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 796



View Profile WWW
December 09, 2025, 01:00:53 PM
 #25

You can send funds across to your families and loved ones both home and abroad through bitcoin, and spend your bitcoin, you must not only use it for payments of services like the fiats is used for buying and selling of goods before you would say you have spent your bitcoin in this festive season.
There is no special role bitcoin would plays in festive seasons rather you can only sell your bitcoin by taking profits and then use it for the celebration.
Well this could be a great idea that's if you have family members that knows about bitcoin and how to use already then they can be able to appreciate what is sent to them if not, then buying of a gift and sent to them as Christmas presents would be more appreciative of them. Am saying this base of the idea that gold is only given to those who knows and understand it's value.

█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  rizzy  █▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 100% DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
 
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
 
    PLAY NOW    
Asiska02
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 907



View Profile WWW
December 09, 2025, 01:25:55 PM
 #26

In my country, Bitcoin is not widely acceptable for payment in most of the shops to buy gifts for loved ones, only few places are Bitcoin accepted for payments and it has to be in big cities where you buy large amount of goods that using fiat cannot help complete the payment in one transaction. Even so, some shops don’t accept payment in bitcoin and you will have to convert to fiat before you can make those payments.

This is the season to share love and gifts to your loved ones. The words of the mouth are not enough often to show how much you truly care for your loved ones, but buy sending them gifts, they’ll value it. This is the season, we can take some of it and buy them gifts to celebrate together in love and harmony.

john_egbert
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

This session was never meant to bear fruit.


View Profile
December 09, 2025, 01:27:57 PM
 #27

Typical in the part of the world where I reside, on Christmas days, price of items are usually high and it's not always the best idea that you shift your purchase from the start of the year and pish it to Christmas day.

I wanted to buy the Yousican app (guitar playing is excellent for left hand muscle coordination) and I was excited to see a 60% off sale, only to realize they boosted the price significantly before they put it on sale.

Classical bait and switch tactic for shops, I saw the same thing on Black Fridays multiple times.

Unfortunate.

But for this reason, aggregators of many shops exist Smiley

aoluain
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1768



View Profile WWW
December 09, 2025, 01:40:18 PM
 #28

While I cannot pay directly for anything with Bitcoin in my country I use
Bitrefill.com and can pay with VISA for anything after converting my BTC.

Its also worth mentioning that just because its Christmas/Holidays its
not necessary to but stuff just for the sake of it. We are pressurised into
buying stuff we dont actually need all year round and that advertising becomes
greater in December. HODL your Bitcoin until is absolutely necessary
to use it and prioritise essentials.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
uche6215
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 151


View Profile
December 09, 2025, 03:22:11 PM
 #29

There are online shopping platforms that accept crypto as payment means so you can ship online and spend your Bitcoin to buy what ever your mind tells you to do. How ever Christmas is here again and in the spirit of Christmas it's expected that you show love and make people happy with their actions, so your kind gesture is needed this period Identifying the less privilege and buying things for them is very important. You may  not know the lent at which you have put smiles in the mind people.
icebar
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 261



View Profile
December 09, 2025, 05:54:34 PM
 #30

Few days are remaining to enter Christmas and it's time we cheers with our beloved ones and extended family's and gift them what we wishes, would you like to gift some family's Bitcoin or you will sell your bitcoin to buy gift for them?
I will not give anyone a gift by selling or spending Bitcoin this Christmas. If I have to, I can give them Bitcoin directly their wallet. But I do not want to do anything by giving Bitcoin or converting it to fiat. People may accumulate Bitcoin with the intention of keeping it for a long time, but when this festival begins, they sell their holding and spend more during these days. But when the days are over, many may regret the Bitcoin they spent. Those who want to hold Bitcoin have a separate budget for this time of year. If someone does not sell Bitcoin during this time but sends Bitcoin directly as a gift, I think the person who will be gifted may be happier to receive Bitcoin than any other gift.

pooya87
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4228
Merit: 12584



View Profile
December 10, 2025, 04:34:12 AM
 #31

Note: in my country not every shops accepts bitcoin payments, it will be difficult before you locate shops that will accept Bitcoin payment, people that accept Bitcoin is few.
I would like to know what you can afford to buy in your country with bitcoin in large quantity or A smaller quantity without conversion of Bitcoin to your country currency.
Bitcoin adoption as a currency is still low because of its huge potential to appreciate in value over time. So people prefer to hodl rather than spend, which means there usually are not that many customers to spend coins so there is not enough incentive for businesses to accept bitcoin payments. It's like a vicious chain of events.

So far I've seen a couple of merchants accepting bitcoin here, but anything I've bought with bitcoin was with the money I got from selling it first (indirect)!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Ronsbit
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1036
Merit: 288



View Profile
December 11, 2025, 11:14:37 PM
 #32

There are online shopping platforms that accept crypto as payment means so you can ship online and spend your Bitcoin to buy what ever your mind tells you to do. How ever Christmas is here again and in the spirit of Christmas it's expected that you show love and make people happy with their actions, so your kind gesture is needed this period Identifying the less privilege and buying things for them is very important. You may  not know the lent at which you have put smiles in the mind people.
Yes that's fine, this is Christmas season and it will be nice spending time with family and friends and also, it would be great to do things that are remarkable in the eyes of the society so giving to the less privileged is highly commendable and I think I saw a thread on the service board of a member who want to take up such tasks you can reach the service thread and see for yourself there that members are really doing something good this period.

Vaculin
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3332
Merit: 633


View Profile
December 11, 2025, 11:40:04 PM
 #33

Bitcoin is more valuable than fiat, so I think I can buy whatever I want as a christmas present to my loved ones, but for now, I think I'm not ready yet to spend some of it especially that bitcoin price is currently down. I prefer to use cash instead. And while gifting valuable things is the trend, sometimes its more practical to just give the person a cash especially if you know well that he's struggling earn and meet his daily needs. Gifting cash will be more appreciated.
LogitechMouse
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1173


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
December 12, 2025, 02:03:00 AM
 #34

Quote
Re: What can bitcoin afford to buy for you this Christmas 🎄 🎄 🎄
Anything that I want to buy this Christmas. I mean not those huge houses or those luxury cars, but I'm talking about the ones that I want to buy like a new phone, or a new computer, or a new laptop. Of course, I'm converting it into our own fiat currency. Smiley

Now will I use my Bitcoin to buy those? Probably no, and instead of using it to buy those things, I'd rather keep it as a stablecoin so that I will use it again to buy those assets when the bear market happens. I mean it's always good to reward  yourself after years of patience just holding Bitcoin, but I've already rewarded myself a few weeks ago, and that's fine for me. Smiley I'm still not in the moment where I'm ready to spend my Bitcoin to buy things that I want nor I need nor to give it to my family members.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Bitcoin_people
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1372
Merit: 539



View Profile WWW
December 12, 2025, 02:26:27 AM
 #35

Few days are remaining to enter Christmas and it's time we cheers with our beloved ones and extended family's and gift them what we wishes, would you like to gift some family's Bitcoin or you will sell your bitcoin to buy gift for them? I also wants to know the values of items bitcoin can buy for you in your country within this festival season of Christmas, in my country bitcoin is not generally acceptable in most of the shops because of government restrictions on bitcoin transaction directly to bank, but some shops also accept Bitcoin payment especially when you are buying in a large quantity
In my country this is what Bitcoin can buy for me this Christmas time. Following are

1. CLOTHES
2. PAIRS OF SHOES
3. BAGS OF RICE
4. GROUNDNUT OIL
5. CARTONS OF TOMATOES


Note: in my country not every shops accepts bitcoin payments, it will be difficult before you locate shops that will accept Bitcoin payment, people that accept Bitcoin is few.
I would like to know what you can afford to buy in your country with bitcoin in large quantity or A smaller quantity without conversion of Bitcoin to your country currency.
On the occasion of Christmas, every person gives different things to his family to give as gifts, among them there are many who are familiar with Bitcoin, they may buy something with Bitcoin and give it as a gift. Otherwise, they will sell Bitcoin and give it as a gift with that money. On the occasion of Christmas, they will give different types of gifts to their family. However, in my country, Bitcoin is not accepted for payment, due to which it is not possible to buy anything in my country, but rather it has to be sold and purchased later. Since in your country, things can be purchased in various stores through Bitcoin and they accept Bitcoin as a payment method there, it is really interesting. If you make such a plan on the occasion of Christmas, you will implement gifts through Bitcoin, it will be really great.

Distinctin
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3388
Merit: 695


View Profile
December 12, 2025, 03:00:41 AM
 #36

It's good to reward yourself and gift yourself something that is valuable for you. However, the problem is, there's no shops here nearby that is accepting bitcoin as a payment, majority are still into cash, credit or debit. So I'm thinking instead of rewarding myself physical thing, I'll just save them so I can accumulate a decent amount of bitcoin when price gets even lower, but of course, I will secure some gifts for my loved ones, but most probably I will spend my cash to get those gifts for them.
m2017
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1737


keep walking, Johnnie


View Profile
December 12, 2025, 03:58:57 AM
 #37

Few days are remaining to enter Christmas and it's time we cheers with our beloved ones and extended family's and gift them what we wishes,
The best gift would be to give friends and family bitcoin for Christmas, instead of the typical useless holiday gifts. This will encourage them to explore this digital asset and learn how to use it. Bitcoin is the most valuable gift), not only from a financial perspective (taking into account potential price increases, but also from the knowledge gained about this unique digital financial instrument.

would you like to gift some family's Bitcoin or you will sell your bitcoin to buy gift for them?
It's better to give bitcoin instead of junk that will be forgotten among the crowd of others by the next holiday. Meanwhile, the knowledge of bitcoin will remain forever.

I also wants to know the values of items bitcoin can buy for you in your country within this festival season of Christmas,
None. Only local currency is legal tender worldwide. All other payment methods remain illegal.

Note: in my country not every shops accepts bitcoin payments, it will be difficult before you locate shops that will accept Bitcoin payment, people that accept Bitcoin is few.
I would like to know what you can afford to buy in your country with bitcoin in large quantity or A smaller quantity without conversion of Bitcoin to your country currency.
In my country, stores don't accept payments for bitcoin at all. In fact, it remains illegal (until it's legalized).

In fact, without conversion, you can buy very little on bitcoin. Most often, these are online purchases, such as hardware wallets, which are generally available for purchase from the manufacturer worldwide (almost).


Oshio-man
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 177


View Profile
December 12, 2025, 04:16:32 AM
 #38

Giving the family members gifts in this Christmas celebration is a normal thing many bitcoiners have being doing during season like this, but giving them bitcoin is not a good idea on this Christmas because you don't know who is who in the family again, we have heard many bitcoiners stories in different countries how bad guys attack someone and ask him to login his password to his phone and wallet because one of his relative give the bad guys the information, I know nothing will stop me not to sell small bitcoin to send my gifts to my lovely family because they are so dear to me and I love them for the good roll they played when i was a little boy.
Lida93
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 796



View Profile WWW
December 13, 2025, 10:28:09 PM
 #39

Bitcoin adoption as a currency is still low because of its huge potential to appreciate in value over time. So people prefer to hodl rather than spend, which means there usually are not that many customers to spend coins so there is not enough incentive for businesses to accept bitcoin payments. It's like a vicious chain of events.

So far I've seen a couple of merchants accepting bitcoin here, but anything I've bought with bitcoin was with the money I got from selling it first (indirect)!
The huge potential for bitcoin to appreciate which should create an increased adoption is instead reducing the incentive to spend bitcoin which shouldn't be, because originally bitcoin was created as alternative for spending to the fiat cutting of the link with the middleman. But then, who wants to be spending a coin that adds in value overtime when they can still spend using fiat as currency. Hence it would be difficult to start getting that wide range of merchant adoption for direct bitcoin spending among bitcoiners knowing the importance and ROI they stand to gain on hodling the coin.

█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  rizzy  █▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 100% DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
 
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
 
    PLAY NOW    
RockBell
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 516



View Profile WWW
December 14, 2025, 01:40:50 PM
 #40

The locals might not really want to accept bitcoin as a means of payment because they are going to be scared of how they are going to trade it to their local currency, and they know about bitcoin, but they don't have knowledge about it, and this is one of the reasons they will hardly accept it. It would have been a very nice experience to get yourself something nice, with bitcoin, since it's the season of Christmas, if not on a normal day, I would just rather spend fiat, very protective of that investment.

But if it was so, I would have gotten myself a bicycle, at least it would not be a bad idea to ride one because it's been a long time i rod on one, so that would have been a perfect gift for me for the season of Christmas, you can ride with some family members and many more.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!