lodocus
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 532
Merit: 410
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
March 20, 2026, 07:07:59 PM |
|
@AB de Royse777, I don’t know if there will be an update here, but I received my payment for Week 11 a few days ago. Have a good day. 
|
|
|
|
lodocus
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 532
Merit: 410
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
April 09, 2026, 09:00:07 PM |
|
Hello @AB de Royse777, I wanted to let you know that I’ve been promoted from Full Member to Sr. Member. If there’s an open spot, please consider me.
|
|
|
|
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5108
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:19:32 AM |
|
We have 1x Full member slot. Please apply.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
|
gracreavix
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:21:49 AM |
|
Forum Rank: full member Casino Id: c7b491c5-dc0d-4e27-9aea-513c6290f88c I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
|
Padi24
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:21:55 AM |
|
Forum Rank: full member Casino Id: f67bba9c-e8d3-42ed-89f3-73e5691d1320 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
|
|
Halifat
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:21:56 AM Last edit: April 11, 2026, 10:33:11 AM by Halifat |
|
Forum Rank: Full. Member Casino ID: 1eed4775-55ee-477e-a2a7-b8933df1cc32 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
|
Ab de villiers
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:23:57 AM Last edit: April 12, 2026, 02:46:53 PM by Ab de villiers |
|
Forum Rank: full Member Casino ID: a8d628f5-d39f-4310-9eb6-55d3673cd133 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: yes
|
|
|
|
Mr. Magkaisa
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1624
Merit: 491
EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:24:25 AM |
|
Forum Rank: Sr. member Casino ID: Magkaisa I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
** applying for FM
|
|
|
|
|
Inior
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:28:13 AM |
|
Forum Rank: Full. Member Casino ID: 190fead8-eed2-4820-bcb0-7da45fb087f9 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
|
Bryan jessy
Full Member
 

Activity: 672
Merit: 113
Instant Crypto Withdrawals
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:28:49 AM Last edit: April 11, 2026, 12:47:07 PM by Bryan jessy |
|
Forum Rank: Full Member Casino ID: 1964ec4d-7407-4b21-8a3b-0548cd09ff22 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
PhilosopherKing
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 364
Merit: 267
"I think therefore I am"
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:36:24 AM Last edit: April 11, 2026, 10:54:26 AM by PhilosopherKing |
|
Forum Rank: Full Member Casino ID: 73f53a21-cf86-4865-95c8-b8582dd65d2f I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: NO (but can do so without a problem).
|
|
|
|
Tetu100
Full Member
 

Activity: 420
Merit: 162
Consistence keeps you more relevant in life.
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:37:40 AM |
|
Forum rank : Full member Casinos ID: d410521f-c316-49f6-bb95-b9bc82f00ca2 I read the ANN topic and used the Bitz product : yes
|
|
|
|
|
Rubuchi
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:43:52 AM Last edit: April 11, 2026, 11:05:44 AM by Rubuchi |
|
Forum Rank: Full Member Casino ID: 931ce017-852b-45e5-a31b-99b14bf1ad41 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: Not yet, but will give it a try.
|
|
|
|
|
|
tittiecoin
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:45:50 AM |
|
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
We require several Bitcointalk members to support Bitz while they are working on establishing the brand name in the crypto community. Please confirm that you read Bitz 👑🏆👑 Announcement topic 👑🏆👑 and used their products. Feel free to post the questions you have and possibly support the Bitz community with your engagement regularly. CAMPAIGN REWARDS
- Full Member: $2.00 p/p
- Sr Member: $2.50 p/p
- Hero Member: $3.00 p/p
- Legendary: $3.50 p/p
Weekly up-to 20 eligible posts will get paid. Reward will be sent to your Bitz account. Campaign week: Saturday to Friday UTC.ENJOY UP TO 25% CASHBACK AND UP TO 0.24% RAKEBACK. Do not have an account yet? Register using this URL: https://bitzplay.fun/d8ut0pyhd RULES
- Registered with
Bitz. - Wear appropriate Signature, avatar and personal text.
- No local board limitation.
- Gambling board members will bring additional benefit to the campaign
- Post must be minimum 150 characters long and constructive.
- Posts in the following boards/sections are not eligible: "Off-Topic", "Archival, Games & Rounds", "Investor-Based Games", "Wall Observers", "Serious Discussion", "Altcoin Discussion", "Lending", "Press", "Politics & Society", other signature campaign threads including this one, any Altcoin and Bounty ANN threads and areas where the signature is not visible.
- Alternative accounts can not apply.
- I reserve the full right to add/remove any participants, push/cancel/reopen the campaign or any rules of this campaign.
- Feel free to join Telegram group Bounty Hunters to receive quick response of your questions.
HOW TO APPLY
Reply to this thread with the following information Forum Rank: Casino ID: I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES/NO ..SPREADSHEET..Campaign assets are available in the next post.
R7 Promotions General Disclaimer: We would like to make it clear that R7 Promotions 💹📈 Bitcointalk Campaign Management 💪🔥 Signature & Bounty, managed by Bitcointalk member AB de Royse777, is an independent entity and is not directly affiliated with any of the crypto startups we advertise. While we strive to promote these startups in the best possible light, our views and opinions expressed in our advertising materials do not necessarily reflect those of the startups themselves. We work with various clients across the crypto industry, and our goal is to provide high-quality advertising services to help them achieve their marketing objectives. Accept TittieCoin? We are an OG MemeCoin from 2014 We launched on Solana CA: ETykkpkiG5xbvrT52XRaBTANzjikn6uzrP8Xdn49pump
|
|
|
|
|
Chibit01
Full Member
 

Activity: 504
Merit: 177
Privacy is not luxury, it's a right 👌
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:54:03 AM |
|
Forum Rank: Full-Member Casino ID: c7b8c269-3013-41bc-9b26-0872b3501942 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
|
|
Different patterns
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 10:58:07 AM |
|
Forum Rank:full member Casino ID:24b9108b-e1ea-4429-8e52-da485f020194 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
|
Gentle_Soul
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 11:07:08 AM |
|
Forum ranks: Full member Casino ID: bfec5a57-1c84-4bab-baca-79eeb939efdd I read the ANN topic and used bitz product: Yes
|
|
|
|
|
Sammye3
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 462
Merit: 257
Rollbit Solana| Hhampuz Management
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 11:09:00 AM |
|
Forum Rank: Full Member Casino ID: 2ad6dc03-85ea-4e0c-908d-3012966b1ff5 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: NO (will use once accepted)
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
Obulis
Full Member
 

Activity: 868
Merit: 201
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 11:11:05 AM |
|
Forum Rank: Full Member Casino ID: bc1quk7zy43r5avhmh75dr4xlwuap9ywhdzxttdphn I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: No,
|
|
|
|
|
YellowSwap
|
 |
April 11, 2026, 11:36:39 AM |
|
Forum Rank: Full Member Casino ID: 7cc8c22d-a366-436b-a87e-7b6fa85dd826 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: Yes
|
|
|
|
|
|