Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 10:56:38 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ₿ BSpin.io | Bitcoin Casino & Sportsbook | Instant Withdrawal | Slots, Games  (Read 3066 times)
Bspin_io (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 144
Merit: 30


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 08:36:42 AM
 #241


START AT 1%. EVERY RANK-UP HITS HARDER.

Cashback climbs with you, all the way to 20%, with up to 0.2 BTC in rank bonuses and 1 BTC/day withdrawal limits at the top.

⚡Instant withdrawals
◎  0 fees
⌁   KYC-free play
=   all from Rank 1

▶ Register. Play. Rank up. Now.

Bspin_io (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 144
Merit: 30


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 12:27:51 PM
 #242


👻 HAUNTED HELL FIRE TREATS IS LIVE

Endorphina just opened a €250,000 Prize Drop pool on Bspin.

◈ 40,000 random Prize Drops
◈ Minimum bet: €0.10
◈ Multiple wins possible
◈ Cash prizes with no wagering requirement

Opt in through any participating Endorphina game and every qualifying spin gets a shot at triggering a drop.

Live October 2–31.

▶ Enter Haunted Hell Fire Treats

https://bspin.io/category/bitcoin-endorphina2

Smartprofit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2483



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 08:30:09 AM
 #243

This is a new online casino for me, I've never played there before. I just registered and plan to enter the $50 giveaway. If I win, I'll definitely test out all the features in more detail. 🧖

At first glance, everything looks great. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive. I registered quickly and quickly changed my username from the default to a unique one. As far as I can tell, the casino has a lot of interesting games. 🙋

Okay, I'll go submit my entry to the contest. Good luck!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
God Of Thunder
aka Learn Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1581


Need a Campaign manager? TG: t.me/GodofThunderpro


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 05:56:19 AM
 #244

This is a new online casino for me, I've never played there before. I just registered and plan to enter the $50 giveaway. If I win, I'll definitely test out all the features in more detail. 🧖

At first glance, everything looks great. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive. I registered quickly and quickly changed my username from the default to a unique one. As far as I can tell, the casino has a lot of interesting games. 🙋

Okay, I'll go submit my entry to the contest. Good luck!

Well, they have been around since 2018, and they had a signature campaign as well.
They had another announcement thread, and they got their previous account locked due to a security question issue.
They were very popular for the free faucet at that time.

They still have a Bitcoin faucet/pocket. But available after the 2nd rank. They added dedicated Poker, Sportsbook, and original games in the last two years. I have been working with them for a while already. I feel good that I was able to bring them back here.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
arwin100
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1116


Jack of all trades 💯


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:58:25 AM
 #245

This is a new online casino for me, I've never played there before. I just registered and plan to enter the $50 giveaway. If I win, I'll definitely test out all the features in more detail. 🧖

At first glance, everything looks great. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive. I registered quickly and quickly changed my username from the default to a unique one. As far as I can tell, the casino has a lot of interesting games. 🙋

Okay, I'll go submit my entry to the contest. Good luck!

Well, they have been around since 2018, and they had a signature campaign as well.
They had another announcement thread, and they got their previous account locked due to a security question issue.
They were very popular for the free faucet at that time.

They still have a Bitcoin faucet/pocket. But available after the 2nd rank. They added dedicated Poker, Sportsbook, and original games in the last two years. I have been working with them for a while already. I feel good that I was able to bring them back here.

If I'm not wrong here, their first thread still available https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4525112.0 and still open for new discussion.

Maybe they didn't like the past discussion happening and create a new one which here, to update the recent activities happening in their casino.

As what I saw thru searching, their two signature campaigns has been manage by Hhampuz.

Also good to know that they are still operating and competing with other top brands.

Bspin_io (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 144
Merit: 30


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 09:02:00 AM
 #246

Thank you everyone.

We are not new here. We have been there for a very long time.
However, it's not like we didn't like our previous announcement thread. Our account was locked due to security question block. We tried to unlock that account several times and failed. So, we decided to use this account which we created to recover our old account.

We appreciate your comments and feedback.


₿ THE WEEKLY ORACLE IS OPEN

Opening print: $86,342

That’s the line.

Where does BTC sit Friday at 20:00 UTC?

Call UP or DOWN, then put a price on it.

◈ 5 correct directions → 50 FS each
🎯 Closest price call → 200 FS

⚡ BTC VOLATILITY CASHBACK lands today

BTC moved up. Rank 5+ and played in BTC?
Check your account today.

◉ Like
⌁ Bspin username + direction + Friday close

Entries lock in +/- 24h.

After that, BTC owns the board.

▶ Set your line.

https://t.me/BspinIO/1289

Bspin_io (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 144
Merit: 30


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 01:23:33 PM
 #247

PRESSURE IS OPEN

Four deals. You vote. The winner goes live.

Participate here - https://t.me/BspinIO/1290

Bspin_io (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 144
Merit: 30


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 01:30:46 PM
 #248


PRESSURE LANDED ON ¤ JUICE.

You chose bonus cash. Here it is.

$10 bonus cash · WR x25

To claim: $250+ wagered in the last 7 days.

Bonus code: JUICE_UP

First 50 eligible players.

Claim on https://Bspin.com

Bspin_io (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 144
Merit: 30


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 01:14:30 PM
 #249


◆ GAME’S ON: ONE SYMBOL SHORT

◈ 3 x 100 Free Spins

Three scatters trigger the bonus.

Two land. The third slides past and stops just below the reel.

Painfully close.

What does that tell you about the next spin?

A) The bonus is getting closer
B) You missed your chance, switch games
C) Nothing. That spin is settled

No collection feature or bonus meter in this game.

◉ Like
⌁ Bspin username + A, B or C + why

Three best explanations take 100 FS.

▶ Make the read below

https://t.me/BspinIO/1292

Bspin_io (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 144
Merit: 30


View Profile WWW
Today at 10:05:55 AM
 #250


PRESSURE LANDED ON ⇥ ACCESS.

You pushed the entry bar down. We give.

20 FS × $1 on Take Olympus WR x20

To claim: $500+ wagered in the last 14 days.

Bonus code: ACCESS_ON

First 50 eligible players.

Claim while it’s live.

https://bspin.io/account-desktop/bonuses

Eladzis
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 82
Merit: 1


View Profile
Today at 10:20:48 AM
 #251

Instant withdrawal. Great book so far
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!