Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 04:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: [TOOL] ⭐Bitcointalk BRDb score  (Read 9598 times)
libert19
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1196


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 12:10:01 PM
 #581

^ Holy moly! I thought you ignored my rest of points but you did not and that, 'i' thing is already implemented. Excellent stuff, good sir! Though, I don't think, 'NOT limited to 10' is necessary since it feels out of place for profiles having more score than that.

...
There were 2 Merit counted twice by mistake

I've temporarily fixed the bug for your profile. Others will likely have this issue as well.

Yes they do. For example, Satofan44 has 1222 merits on BRDB but actually he has 1220.

Quote
I hope there are no more serious bugs around the tool But I am aware that more will appear

Yes sir. Life of a developer.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
*Ace* (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 1132



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 04:04:45 PM
 #582

^ Holy moly! I thought you ignored my rest of points but you did not and that, 'i' thing is already implemented. Excellent stuff, good sir! Though, I don't think, 'NOT limited to 10' is necessary since it feels out of place for profiles having more score than that.

...
There were 2 Merit counted twice by mistake

I've temporarily fixed the bug for your profile. Others will likely have this issue as well.

Yes they do. For example, Satofan44 has 1222 merits on BRDB but actually he has 1220.

Quote
I hope there are no more serious bugs around the tool But I am aware that more will appear

Yes sir. Life of a developer.

I try to sort out and import all the feedback you give me, but I often forget to notify, last night I made a lot of changes, inserted new tools for the analysis of sigbans, the pizza day winners' ranking, fixed some bugs, and inserted the tooltips you proposed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!