Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 10:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have u heard bout freedomia card? Up to 5k no-kyc digital  (Read 835 times)
Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8515



View Profile
February 07, 2026, 09:08:32 PM
Merited by NeuroticFish (3), yhiaali3 (1)
 #41

Just find someone IN PERSON willing to take BTC for cash and you've already solved 80% of the issue. Cash is more anonymous and untraceable than any card could be KYC or not.
That may work if you live in a big city, otherwise chances to constantly find someone willing to buy at the regular basis and exactly when you want to sell are slim.



What guarantees are there that this new company will last a year?
That's probably the reason why they don't offer monthly sub, and instead only yearly - they are not sure whether they survive for so long.  Wink


Don Pedro Dinero (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2840


No to Euro CBDC


View Profile
February 08, 2026, 04:38:29 AM
 #42

There are cards sold over the counter for years that are real and established which should be the government to solution for anyone that absolutely needs a visa or MasterCard.

Where do you buy those cards over the counter? In Greece? I don't know about Greece, but in Spain or the UK you can't buy any cards without completing KYC/AML upon registration. And even less so to top them up with cryptocurrencies.

Please enlighten us about those cards.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
yhiaali3
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 2692



View Profile WWW
February 09, 2026, 02:48:43 AM
Merited by Lucius (1), Don Pedro Dinero (1)
 #43

~snip~
Anyway, I sent them an email asking about the list of banned countries and whether their services can be used in this case if the country is banned. I am waiting for their reply and when it comes I will put it here.

Did you get any response from them? I also sent an email a few days ago and haven't received any response yet - and then I joined their Telegram group and without asking any questions the admin banned me from the group. I don't know what the reason is for that, but whatever it is, they have a very strange way of attracting new clients.
Freedomia finally responded last night. It's true they were late, but it's good that they replied and offered a sincere apology, explaining that he's managing the project alone, so it's difficult for him to handle everything on his own. That's okay; it happens with new projects.


Unfortunately, the card is not useful to me. because my country is on the list of banned countries, so I won't be able to use it in places that block my country even with a VPN.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Lucius
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7874


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
February 09, 2026, 04:41:58 PM
Merited by yhiaali3 (1)
 #44

~snip~
Unfortunately, the card is not useful to me. because my country is on the list of banned countries, so I won't be able to use it in places that block my country even with a VPN.


I wouldn't agree that with a VPN (not a free or bad one) you can't fool that system. If you buy a card using VPN, you pay with crypto and then you buy/pay with that card exclusively online using VPN, no one can know where you are actually from. What can be a problem is that the card provider detects the VPN and blocks the card, but this has never happened to me so far.

This doesn't mean that I advise you to use this service anyway, just that there are ways to use some things even if they are officially banned.

yhiaali3
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 2692



View Profile WWW
February 09, 2026, 06:09:53 PM
 #45

~snip~
Unfortunately, the card is not useful to me. because my country is on the list of banned countries, so I won't be able to use it in places that block my country even with a VPN.


I wouldn't agree that with a VPN (not a free or bad one) you can't fool that system. If you buy a card using VPN, you pay with crypto and then you buy/pay with that card exclusively online using VPN, no one can know where you are actually from. What can be a problem is that the card provider detects the VPN and blocks the card, but this has never happened to me so far.

This doesn't mean that I advise you to use this service anyway, just that there are ways to use some things even if they are officially banned.
Yes, I agree with you. As long as the VPN is working and changing the location of the restricted country, the card should work, except for services linked to personal information, such as Google services associated with the account or Apple services.

However, I consider this a positive point for Freedomia; they don't want to take responsibility for anything that might happen to users from restricted countries. Therefore, using the card will be at the user's own risk.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
dkbit98
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 8909



View Profile WWW
February 09, 2026, 07:41:39 PM
Merited by Don Pedro Dinero (1)
 #46

In most countries of the world there exist local providers or prepaid MasterCard or visa cards that require no verification whatsoever and can be bought by anyone on exchange for cash at kiosks, supermarkets etc.
That is simply not true.
I don't know in what reality or part of the world you are a living, but there is zero chance you can buy cards like that anywhere in Europe.

Where do you buy those cards over the counter? In Greece? I don't know about Greece, but in Spain or the UK you can't buy any cards without completing KYC/AML upon registration. And even less so to top them up with cryptocurrencies.
I traveled all over the world and I never heard about cards like that.
One of my friends is living in Greece and they are very strict with cards and cash payments, they have a bunch of limitations.


▄▄██████▄░░░▄██████▄▄
██▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░░▀▀██
▄▄██████▄░▄██████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███░░░▄▄░░░█░░░▄▄░░░███▄
▄▄▄███░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░███▄▄▄
████████░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░████████
██████████░░░▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀░░░██████████
████▀▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀████
▀███▄░░▀▀███████████████████▀▀░░▄███▀
▀████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
  
OrangeFren
  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  
▄▄█████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░▀███
███▀░░░▄█░░░░▀███
███░░░░░█░░░░░███
███▄░░░▄█▄░░░▄███
███▄░░░░░░░▄███
▀████▄▄▄████▀
█████████
▐█████████▌
█████░█████
▐████▌░▐████▌
▀▀░▀█░░░█▀░▀▀
 
DaveF
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 7584


✅ NO KYC


View Profile WWW
February 15, 2026, 03:39:48 PM
 #47

Looks interesting and the $60 / year is not the worst.

But, if you tie it to your phone to use in google pay you are still giving up some privacy.
Unless you have a 2nd phone that is not tied to you.

And yeah, it's only 1.9% top up. The BTC rate I see vs other places is a little low so I don't know if that is a profit center for him or just a bit of a lag between what I see online and their price updating.

-Dave

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Lucius
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7874


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
March 07, 2026, 03:29:54 PM
 #48

Looks interesting and the $60 / year is not the worst.

I think the price is fair for what you get, the only thing you have to accept is the risk that comes with these types of services - because the owner can be 100% honest, but he depends on the card issuer, which is subject to supervision and checks by various agencies.

But, if you tie it to your phone to use in google pay you are still giving up some privacy.
Unless you have a 2nd phone that is not tied to you.


Considering how cheap smartphones are today, this shouldn't be a problem for those who want more privacy. When paying through the POS, you should keep in mind that everything is under camera surveillance, so if someone wants to find you, it's hard to stay hidden.

And yeah, it's only 1.9% top up. The BTC rate I see vs other places is a little low so I don't know if that is a profit center for him or just a bit of a lag between what I see online and their price updating.

-Dave


The top-up fee is more than reasonable for me personally, it can hardly go below that, although it is possible that it will be even lower in the future. In any case, this is perhaps one of the best options when it comes to NO-KYC cards, given the high monthly limit and the possibility of withdrawing cash from ATMs.

However, it should be taken into account that ATM withdrawals work only at banks that approve withdrawals from mobile wallets (NFC), and as I read in their group, in some countries the thing works, but not in others.

Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 9632



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 03:44:15 PM
Merited by Don Pedro Dinero (3), NeuroticFish (2), JayJuanGee (1), Lucius (1), Rikafip (1)
 #49

Ben and BTC Sessions have made a video about the Freedomia no KYC virtual VISA card last month.
The video explains what Freedomia is, how to create an account, how to install the web app (not mandatory), what features are available, how to add cards to your account and use them, how to couple Freedomia with Google Pay for tap-to-pay payments, how to top up the card, information about fees, etc.

If you want to watch it, here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xNADRrXk2g

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Lucius
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7874


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 04:08:33 PM
Merited by Don Pedro Dinero (4), Pmalek (3), JayJuanGee (1), Rikafip (1)
 #50

Ben and BTC Sessions have made a video about the Freedomia no KYC virtual VISA card last month.
~snip~


I haven't watched the video yet, but I've been using the card practically since I read this topic and I can say that it's perhaps the best virtual card that currently exists. People are always skeptical because the card has a subscription fee that is paid in advance, but good things come at a price, even though we're not talking about a large amount.

Of course, a note for anyone considering any NO-KYC card - there is always a risk that the card will stop working for various reasons. The person behind this is honest in my opinion and they put a lot of effort into this, but they can't influence other things. The good thing is that the card supports LN top ups, so you can have your funds instantly in your account when you need them.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!