The Croatian FA needs to step in and save their national team, because it has fallen badly in terms of performance and some old players. They were totally brutalized by England last week now there losing streak continues. I couldn't believe that this was the Croatian team. When they first scored Spain I was having the feeling that Croatian might actually win this game because of how bad Spain was in the second half.
~snip~
They won't do anything because they are the ones who appointed Bilic, and he is a man without face and honor, because when you lose 7-0 at home, you should at least offer your resignation, and not blame everyone but yourself. Spain was extremely bad last night, but even so they managed to win.
~snip~
Croatia's next match will be against England. I think it has the potential to be an exciting match because Croatia put up a good fight against Spain, so England shouldn't underestimate Croatia Who do you think will win the next match, England or Croatia? In my opinion, England has a great chance of winning, and I hope I win when I bet on that match
I think that the chances of Croatia getting a positive result in that match are very small. To make matters worse, Perisic, who received a red card, will not be there, and when he is one of the best at 37, one has to wonder what all those young players are doing.
How bad Croatia is at the moment is perhaps best illustrated by the fact that they have conceded 14 goals in 4 games, and the only team that has conceded more is San Marino. Even the Czech Republic conceded only 10 goals, and played against the same opponents.