Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 09:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ UEFA Nations League ⚽ - Discussion Thread  (Read 8896 times)
Mayor of ogba
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 06:58:49 PM
 #981

He played the first game didn’t he?… and just one game he was benched and didn’t play before his outburst, if he had agreed to play just two games then why the outburst when there were two more games to be played?.. I don’t even know where you got this information!..,
He left because he was unhappy being at the bench… the press conference of the coach before the Denmark game was the breaking point when coach announced he wasn’t starting.
I asked you a simple question in my comment you quoted but you cut that part out so that you won't answer the question, and from your comment it shows that only listen to Jorge Jesus side of the story ignoring to listen to Cristiano Ronaldo side of the story, that's why you don't know the main problem that led to Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Portugal camp, and even when I told you the main problem, you are still asking me where I got my information from. Well, I don't blame you because it's obvious you are just following what the media is saying about Cristiano Ronaldo to comment on this matter.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alonso_
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 220



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:06:07 PM
 #982


I didn't expect such an aggressive game from England. England need to understand that they are playing an away match and they have a duty to respect the home team! Playing a match in front of Croatian fans where the Croatian fans are not able to enjoy the match in any way.

A very shameful match from Croatia, despite conceding 5 goals in 60 minutes of the match, they still haven't taken any shots on target. The score is 0-5 in the second half and Harry Kane has already scored two goals, now waiting for his third goal. I somehow expect at least one goal from Croatia to make the match BTTS.
England winning Croatia 0:7 means nothing to me, what are they trying to imply? A team that flops when they are needed the most, with the quality of players that England have they should have won the World Cup but they allowed the trophy slip through their arms, they should be winning lots of competitions but rather even in this tournament they lost to Spain 3:2, now they have seen Croatia they want to play as if they can win the tournament, if they meet teams like Spain, France etc they won’t be able to perform well, on the other hand it was actually a very poor performance from Croatia, they did really poorly tonight, i never expected this from them.
I know currently Croatia is a bad performing team, because of the generation of players that was making waves for them are getting old, but I didn’t expect England to beat them in that high number of goals it’s an embarrassment conceding that number of goals in a single game, the defense must be in shambles.

I didn’t watch the game but when I saw the result I was shocked because of the result, I can remember England did beat Croatia at the just concluded World Cup but not at this magnitude of defeat that just happened today.

For England you can’t trust them to win a proper competition, time is running out for this set of players to deliver a silverware for the country it’s taking too long for them to win a Trophy.

kizilhare
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 588
Merit: 138



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:07:53 PM
 #983

I would say today is perhaps the worst day for Croatia. Bilić fielded a squad mixing young players with veterans, but the plan didn't work; they were defeated 0-7 by England on their home turf.
Modrić should no longer be in the national team.
The three goals they conceded today were scored by English players into an empty net.
There was nothing Livaković could have done about the goals.
This is the first time I have ever seen Croatia suffer a defeat with a scoreline like this.
Bilić might resign.

Cryptoprincess101
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 564



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:10:58 PM
 #984

Unexpectedly comfortable win for England, away in Croatia tonight. I did not expect them to win so easily, Croatia are usually tough to beat.

I don’t know what odds you would have got before kick off but England with over 6.5 goals would have been crazy.

It was indeed a shocking result because I don't think anyone could predict that many goals in that match. England is stronger but scoring that much goals against Croatia is just so crazy. Though this is not the first time that a big team is winning another big team with many goals. Germany won Brazil 7:1 and it was even in a world cup match so shit happens in football.

England players were all in against Croatia today and won them like one of those mediocre teams. I feel for Croatia because I don't think they have been humiliated with such a defeat in the club's history. Over 6.5 goals should be nothing less than 10 odds if the bookies were really honest with the odds they publish.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
HyperCodexV
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 101



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:12:57 PM
 #985

He played the first game didn’t he?… and just one game he was benched and didn’t play before his outburst, if he had agreed to play just two games then why the outburst when there were two more games to be played?.. I don’t even know where you got this information!..,
He left because he was unhappy being at the bench… the press conference of the coach before the Denmark game was the breaking point when coach announced he wasn’t starting.
I asked you a simple question in my comment you quoted but you cut that part out so that you won't answer the question, and from your comment it shows that only listen to Jorge Jesus side of the story ignoring to listen to Cristiano Ronaldo side of the story, that's why you don't know the main problem that led to Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Portugal camp, and even when I told you the main problem, you are still asking me where I got my information from. Well, I don't blame you because it's obvious you are just following what the media is saying about Cristiano Ronaldo to comment on this matter.
This years Uefa nations league has been frustrating because it has been completely dominated by this CR7 saga. Anytime you scroll through the media space right now, instead of getting the usual updates about matches that were played or some good post mtch analysis by the influencers, all that seems to come up and fly around is the endless chaos surrounding the Portugal national team and their social media handles that are getting massively unfollowed around the globe.

Altryist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1808



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:32:20 PM
 #986

I would say today is perhaps the worst day for Croatia. Bilić fielded a squad mixing young players with veterans, but the plan didn't work; they were defeated 0-7 by England on their home turf.
Modrić should no longer be in the national team.
The three goals they conceded today were scored by English players into an empty net.
There was nothing Livaković could have done about the goals.
This is the first time I have ever seen Croatia suffer a defeat with a scoreline like this.
Bilić might resign.
Honestly I don’t remember Croatia ever conceding so many goals against any team in their history. Their defense has always been very good, they’ve also always been a strong team that could compete on equal terms with pretty much anyone.

In this match, it felt like England weren’t playing against Croatia at all, but maybe against San Marino. Croatia spent the entire game just trying to defend, and they were terrible defensively. I don’t think it was simply because England were that good, something clearly went wrong for Croatia in this match.

Audrey Simmons
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 266
Merit: 122



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:33:34 PM
 #987

The media circle is rigged against Ronald since the early days of his career, I won't blame the manager for calling him up because he has worked with him before and he knows his worth. But the media thrives entirely on creating a very toxic circus around CR7's name. The internet podcasters and bloggers are just editing their own scripts and agenda to hammer him. The coach was only trying to secure a very balanced squad, it is just unfortunate that things turned out in this very chaotic manner.
I  cannot tell exactly if the media is rigged against Ronaldo, if exactly how you say it, i feel really bad, and there needs to be a reason why the media are raising such propaganda against the player, Ronaldo is among the best of our generation and an idol to many, treating him badly is wrong, but he also needs to consider himself not in the same fitness, compared to years ago when he was younger and could carry the team.

The other part is that his teammates are not dedicating their effort to help out in this period, whereas Ronaldo, who has been the backbone of the club, can no longer carry on, seeing how they do it for Messi, that is how Ronaldo would expect his teammates to treat him, unfortunately, he has no teammates who can go the extra mile for him, instead of leaving on bad terms, why not choose to retire before letting anyone do it, just as the coach is doing.

Stepstowealth
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 308



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:44:12 PM
 #988

Unexpectedly comfortable win for England, away in Croatia tonight. I did not expect them to win so easily, Croatia are usually tough to beat.

I don’t know what odds you would have got before kick off but England with over 6.5 goals would have been crazy.

It was indeed a shocking result because I don't think anyone could predict that many goals in that match. England is stronger but scoring that much goals against Croatia is just so crazy. Though this is not the first time that a big team is winning another big team with many goals. Germany won Brazil 7:1 and it was even in a world cup match so shit happens in football.

England players were all in against Croatia today and won them like one of those mediocre teams. I feel for Croatia because I don't think they have been humiliated with such a defeat in the club's history. Over 6.5 goals should be nothing less than 10 odds if the bookies were really honest with the odds they publish.
The big win that the English team were able to record today was as a result of age difference and quality difference between the two teams. Croatia is a team that used to have a lot of quality, still do, but the players with those quality are now old and cannot perform as they used to. England on the other hand have young players who are still quality so the result is not something completely shocking.

Michael Olise with a stunning goal yesterday, Yamal with a response today. These young players are looking like they will set new records from the healthy competition brewing between them.

JiiBs
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 302



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:46:38 PM
 #989

I would say today is perhaps the worst day for Croatia. Bilić fielded a squad mixing young players with veterans, but the plan didn't work; they were defeated 0-7 by England on their home turf.
Modrić should no longer be in the national team.
The three goals they conceded today were scored by English players into an empty net.
There was nothing Livaković could have done about the goals.
This is the first time I have ever seen Croatia suffer a defeat with a scoreline like this.
Bilić might resign.

I didn’t understand what I was watching, it didn’t feel like football anymore or perhaps I was watching some other sport.

The goals were just coming and no sign of it slowing down at any point. First half and we’ve got 4 goals already. Each goal scored by a different player and then came the second half, same goal rush kind of play with Croatia not being able to help it. I knew Croatia was much more better than their play today and that’s why it was such an uncomfortable watch.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
CryptoHeadlineNews
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1041


Want to run a Signature Campaign? Contac: @Hhampuz


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:47:24 PM
 #990

I would say today is perhaps the worst day for Croatia. Bilić fielded a squad mixing young players with veterans, but the plan didn't work; they were defeated 0-7 by England on their home turf.
Modrić should no longer be in the national team.
The three goals they conceded today were scored by English players into an empty net.
There was nothing Livaković could have done about the goals.
This is the first time I have ever seen Croatia suffer a defeat with a scoreline like this.
Bilić might resign.
England have really been a great team right from time, of which out of 10 games played on all leagues from july. England have only lost just 2 games and won 7 games. And with such performance, i wasn't surprised about today's victory against Croatia with the straight 7 goals that was score. Because to be honestly speaking, Croatia have  been not been a great team right from last season, and the possibilty of Slaven Billic resigning or him been sacked is very possible. Because they lost their last game against Spain, and today have also conceded another humiliating goals again from England. And no doubt, those two countries have the best players.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Alex077
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4536
Merit: 2138


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:58:25 PM
 #991

Modrić should no longer be in the national team.
The three goals they conceded today were scored by English players into an empty net.
There was nothing Livaković could have done about the goals.

I understand your point regarding Livaković. But in Modrić's case, I wouldn't jump to conclusion so quickly. Physical decline of a 41-year-old midfielder can be obvious. However, this 0-7 defeat does not prove that his international career should come to end. In today's match, this problem seemed to be much more of a collective issue for Croatia. Midfield and defensive structure repeatedly crumbled under England's pressing and the match was effectively over within 60 minute. England played truly exceptionally, but Croatia was also unusually poor. I do not think outcome of this match would have been significantly improved even if Modric had not taken field today.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Slow death
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1199


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:01:38 PM
 #992

In today's matches, it seemed like the teams were competing to see who could score the most goals against their opponents:

Iceland 3 - 0 Bulgaria

Iceland was expected to win this match, but I didn't anticipate them scoring three goals; at most, I expected them to score two. With this victory, Iceland sits at the top of the group with 7 points, 7 goals scored, and only 1 conceded. Meanwhile, Bulgaria remains in last place with just 1 point from a draw; they haven't won a game yet and likely won't manage to win any of their upcoming matches either.

Belarus 4 - 0 San Marino

This was a match where the outcome was hard to predict, as neither team had been performing well or winning games leading up to it. Belarus secured their first victory and it wasn't just a simple win; they scored four goals without conceding any. This result keeps them in third place in the group, with a strong chance of finishing there or perhaps even moving up. As for San Marino, this defeat leaves them winless at the bottom of the table, and I honestly highly doubt they will manage to secure a victory in this group.

Croatia 0 - 7 England

It’s a very shocking result. We’re talking about Croatia not a weak team; they’ve performed well in international competitions, so losing like this is strange. They conceded seven goals without scoring a single one. If they had received a red card, it might have been understandable, but they didn't; they played with 11 men and still lost. It’s very strange. Harry Kane scored two goals, Bukayo Saka also scored two, and Anthony Gordon got a goal too; I see that Marcus Rashford is losing his spot in the national team he isn't managing to score any goals for Manchester United either. I don't know what's wrong with him; it's very strange.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
stompix
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3766
Merit: 7425



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:09:33 PM
 #993

Finally for god's sake finally, a normal night!
Germany doing Germany things, Azerbaijan Lichtenstein, it was 1.05!!!!! over 0.5 goal, Finland vs. Belarus, 1.07 for one goal...then Wales beat Norway...
I must dig deep in my memories where I fucked up 10 3-4 bets parlays in a row!

Finally...normal night, not a single surprise other than the score but I never bet under so , thank you, England, although I was a coward and only went for +2.75.
But again... worst weekend ever!!!!!

PS
If I see a play-off in which Moldova beats Romania to group B and Kosovo beats Serbia for A I'm going to die laughing here!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Smartprofit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2482



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:13:58 PM
 #994

I would say today is perhaps the worst day for Croatia. Bilić fielded a squad mixing young players with veterans, but the plan didn't work; they were defeated 0-7 by England on their home turf.
Modrić should no longer be in the national team.
The three goals they conceded today were scored by English players into an empty net.
There was nothing Livaković could have done about the goals.
This is the first time I have ever seen Croatia suffer a defeat with a scoreline like this.
Bilić might resign.
Honestly I don’t remember Croatia ever conceding so many goals against any team in their history. Their defense has always been very good, they’ve also always been a strong team that could compete on equal terms with pretty much anyone.

In this match, it felt like England weren’t playing against Croatia at all, but maybe against San Marino. Croatia spent the entire game just trying to defend, and they were terrible defensively. I don’t think it was simply because England were that good, something clearly went wrong for Croatia in this match.

I'm planning to bet on Croatia (with a positive handicap) in their upcoming matches against Spain and England. Two crushing matches in a row, 11 goals conceded in both games... 🤔

In the upcoming matches (for example, the match on October 6th), the odds will reflect fans' disappointment with the Croatian team's performance. I think betting on Croatia with a positive handicap in this situation would be a good decision. You could even take a risk and bet on a draw. I think Nassim Taleb would approve of such a bet!

In my opinion, Croatia isn't such a bad team that they can be written off. I think Slaven Bilic will do everything possible to improve Croatia's performance in future matches. At least, I really hope so. 💁


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Taricoins
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 156



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:16:57 PM
 #995

Finally for god's sake finally, a normal night!
Germany doing Germany things, Azerbaijan Lichtenstein, it was 1.05!!!!! over 0.5 goal, Finland vs. Belarus, 1.07 for one goal...then Wales beat Norway...
I must dig deep in my memories where I fucked up 10 3-4 bets parlays in a row!

Finally...normal night, not a single surprise other than the score but I never bet under so , thank you, England, although I was a coward and only went for +2.75.
But again... worst weekend ever!!!!!

PS
If I see a play-off in which Moldova beats Romania to group B and Kosovo beats Serbia for A I'm going to die laughing here!

I feel it has been a terrible international break as a whole, the only good thing about is that Yamal is performing at a high level. I have successfully lost all the bets I made this international break, I feel this UEFA Nations League qualifications was meant for people that stake just one game, for 3 to 4 games parlay players like me and few others, it has been terrible and the funny thing is I tried alot of options apart from regular team to win in regular time but still I lost

Silikiem
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 318



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:17:47 PM
 #996

I would say today is perhaps the worst day for Croatia. Bilić fielded a squad mixing young players with veterans, but the plan didn't work; they were defeated 0-7 by England on their home turf.
Modrić should no longer be in the national team.
The three goals they conceded today were scored by English players into an empty net.
There was nothing Livaković could have done about the goals.
This is the first time I have ever seen Croatia suffer a defeat with a scoreline like this.
Bilić might resign.

Honestly I never expected England to beat Croatia at home by such a huge score without Croatia getting to score a single goal. Croatia has a good team but I don’t know what went wrong today maybe the players are just tired or over fatigued. When I saw the line up I knew England will dominate Croatia in the midfield and that’s exactly where the game was won as Modric and Kovacic struggled to cope with the aggressiveness of Elliot Anderson and Jude Bellingham. Maybe is time for a rebuild for Croatia especially in that midfield. England put on one of their best performances today and this is the kind of performance people are always expecting from them because they have a very strong squad with depth and is high time they make use of this squad to win a trophy.

Jaycoinz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 517


God is All


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:18:52 PM
 #997

I would say today is perhaps the worst day for Croatia. Bilić fielded a squad mixing young players with veterans, but the plan didn't work; they were defeated 0-7 by England on their home turf.
Modrić should no longer be in the national team.
The three goals they conceded today were scored by English players into an empty net.
There was nothing Livaković could have done about the goals.
This is the first time I have ever seen Croatia suffer a defeat with a scoreline like this.
Bilić might resign.
England have really been a great team right from time, of which out of 10 games played on all leagues from july. England have only lost just 2 games and won 7 games. And with such performance, i wasn't surprised about today's victory against Croatia with the straight 7 goals that was score. Because to be honestly speaking, Croatia have  been not been a great team right from last season, and the possibilty of Slaven Billic resigning or him been sacked is very possible. Because they lost their last game against Spain, and today have also conceded another humiliating goals again from England. And no doubt, those two countries have the best players.

This is not the Croatia we all know and that's for sure because this can't be the same team that almost won the world cup from France few years back. Croatia has been one of the top European team but their form of recent have really depreciated and at this pace something drastic need to be done and like you said maybe a coach change might inject some seriousness in the team. A 7-0 defeat is simply something that needs addressing in that team and if nothing is done then the fallout might get even worse.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
blomen
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 756
Merit: 1136



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:20:46 PM
 #998

spain continues to be spain. they haven’t lost a game in months, or even years. i don’t know if this statistic applies to 90 minutes, but they haven’t lost in their last 40 matches. we can even say they’re the favorites for the world cup four years from now because they have such a strong generation of players. right now, they’re leading the czech republic 2–1. their last draw was actually at the world cup against the cape verde islands.

i can understand how they’ve become this good, but they were a team that went quiet for years after winning the world cup in 2010. that’s what strikes me as odd.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Italian Panic
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1162
Merit: 866


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:22:40 PM
 #999

I feel it has been a terrible international break as a whole, the only good thing about is that Yamal is performing at a high level. I have successfully lost all the bets I made this international break, I feel this UEFA Nations League qualifications was meant for people that stake just one game, for 3 to 4 games parlay players like me and few others, it has been terrible and the funny thing is I tried alot of options apart from regular team to win in regular time but still I lost

I agree with you this long international break has been awful, but I think it’s the only way for national team managers to build a squad and see how more players cope with a long run of fixtures and back 2 back matches. That way, there’s a chance to develop a style of play that’s even a bit more complex than what can be achieved in just a week and a half.
As for betting side, I don’t think we’re the only ones who’ve had a run of bad luck; there’s a lot of grumbling going round.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Ahli38
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 893



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:28:21 PM
 #1000

(Source)
The upcoming Kosovo vs Austria match promises to be a very exciting one. We can see that Kosovo managed to defeat the Irish national team in their Round 1 League B match in the UEFA Nations League. They dominated the match impressively through ball possession and even the numerous scoring opportunities they created. On the other hand Ireland was only able to draw with the Austrian national team in their most recent match. So I personally believe that Kosovo national team has the potential to hold Austria to a draw or even defeat them. And Kosovo seems like a team capable of causing an upset in this competition, where they’ve looked incredibly strong when playing at home at the Fadil Vokrri Stadium. I’m going to test my luck by placing a Double Chance bet on a Kosovo win or a draw. Kosovo hopefully will indeed be able to put on a great performance at home and even maintain the dominance they’re capable of. What are your thoughts?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!