Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 04:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ UEFA Nations League ⚽ - Discussion Thread  (Read 9194 times)
mv1986
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2581



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 04:41:42 PM
 #1081

I just have the feeling that England weren't that good; Croatia were just like amateurs. I mean, the second and third goals came from basically the same play, and one was a tap-in from 3 metres out. I don't know what Bilic was planning for the game, and I don't know how he was unable to control any part of Croatia's game from the beginning. Now Croatia face Spain at home, and I smell another disaster coming. Bilic can say goodbye to the national team.

Agreed and Croatia and Bilic literally saved Tuchel's day. As soon as England gets one bad result, the English press goes crazy and attacks Tuchel like hell. When they lost against Spain 2-3, the press freaked out as if England lost 0-7. Now Croatia was the perfect relief for Tuchel, but the truth is that it was more about Croatia playing one of the worst games they have ever played than England playing one of the best games they ever played. This was not the Croatian team we all know it. Usually they have a solid defense and do it that way, or they fight back as they did at the World Cup. This time they neither had their defense sorted out nor did they attack themselves.

l99l
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 693



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 04:41:49 PM
 #1082


England has successfully slaughtered Croatia at home with a score of 7-0 for England's victory. I think this match was very entertaining because there were many goals scored in this match. Fortunately, I favored England when betting on this match. Do you think so too? Now England has managed to take 3 points from Croatia, which of course keeps England in second place in the group. I think England fans must be very happy in this match because their team managed to beat Croatia. Bellingham, Saka, Rogers, Gordon, and Kane performed exceptionally in this match because they scored goals, but Kane and Saka scored the most goals, scoring two goals each.

Croatia's people must be very sad in this match because Croatia, as the host, was unable to beat England. Of course, it can't be helped because England is a tough opponent to beat. I think it will be difficult to advance to the next round because England and Spain certainly have the greatest potential to advance to the next round. We'll see what happens.

I swear Croatia’s coach needs to be arrested ASAP, cos WTF😂.

How do you concede 7 goals without being able to answer back with atleast 1 or 2 goals?, nah c’mon, they had a very horrible performance right from the defense to their attacking and as it is now, they’re in a very difficult position due to the two back to back losses they have faced.

Good performance from England though, they had good chemistry in that match, although i was more impressed with Jude Bellingham’s performance more.
I have said it many times that the guy is a spectacular player but most people just like to lie about him because they are too focused on aesthetics rather than results.

I dare to say that Bellingham is currently the best England player IMO. Infact he’s better than Pedri and Bruno Fernandes(argue with your keyboard).


WTF, what kind of ending is this, really? Croatia isn't just any ordinary team I can't accept how they allowed England to score seven goals without managing to score a single one themselves.
If I can't wrap my head around it, how could the Croatian manager accept a scoreline like that? But then again, I also think the problem runs much deeper. Where is the new generation? Players like Modrić and Kovačić are still the ones playing.

Silverstonez
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 177


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 04:52:04 PM
 #1083

Judging by what you said,did the coach said something that was disrespectful to Cristiano Ronaldo? Because from my end, there's nothing disrespectful in his speech. What he told Ronaldo Cristiano was nothing but the hard truth. Jorge Jesus may have promised Cristiano Ronaldo full time in all their matches but he still their coach and he has every right to substitute him if he isn't playing fine on the field. Cristiano Ronaldo was promised regular playing time but the agreement didn't cover that he can't be substituted. The coach has made it clear who is the real boss, Ronaldo isn' bigger than the coach,so whatever the coach wants to do,he does and he owns no one an apology.
You can never tell whether the coach told him something that was disrespectful, because you weren’t there and I was not there too. If the Portuguese coach Promised Ronaldo that he would play the full 90 minutes on every match then he should keep his word, and not substitute him unless he is injured and unable to continue playing. This is not about who is the boss, if there was an agreement between the coach and Ronaldo which is only speculation, then he should keep his word and let him play full time in every game.

JoyMarsha
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 423



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 05:10:48 PM
 #1084

I would say today is perhaps the worst day for Croatia. Bilić fielded a squad mixing young players with veterans, but the plan didn't work; they were defeated 0-7 by England on their home turf.
Modrić should no longer be in the national team.
The three goals they conceded today were scored by English players into an empty net.
There was nothing Livaković could have done about the goals.
This is the first time I have ever seen Croatia suffer a defeat with a scoreline like this.
Bilić might resign.
This is not the first time really, Croatia has been defeated by a good number of goals, up to 6 goals.
Croatia has in the past around 2018 against Spain and the scoreline was 6 goals defeat. Although the 7 goals they conceded yesterday were the highest so far under their coach, "Dalic," who was with them in the 2018 World Cup till date, as his contract is going to end after the 2026 World Cup.

Dalic resign is this year because that's when his contract will end after the World Cup. It's for Croatia to let him go or extend his contract, as they have been doing

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
welovebit
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 453
Merit: 45

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 05:33:36 PM
 #1085

WTF, what kind of ending is this, really? Croatia isn't just any ordinary team I can't accept how they allowed England to score seven goals without managing to score a single one themselves.
If I can't wrap my head around it, how could the Croatian manager accept a scoreline like that? But then again, I also think the problem runs much deeper. Where is the new generation? Players like Modrić and Kovačić are still the ones playing.
Without any doubt, a result like this is shocking for every soccer fan because I was also shocked after having 0 - 7 because I never expected a performance like this from Croatia, which is having good players, and their consistency and performance are always on a good level, but they were on their worst day in recent times.
England's performance was surely just better than ordinary, but the result gives them huge encouragement and a big win, which is now going to be remembered for a long time, and Thomas Tuchel is also having something good after facing 2 - 3 defeats at home just a few days back.
Croatia needs drastic changes because they still have enough to fight back and have good results in coming matches; accepting responsibility and getting things back on track have never been easy after having results like this, but they need to go ahead.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPIN ║ BITVEST ║ PLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Halifat
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 142



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 05:58:37 PM
 #1086

You can never tell whether the coach told him something that was disrespectful, because you weren’t there and I was not there too. If the Portuguese coach Promised Ronaldo that he would play the full 90 minutes on every match then he should keep his word, and not substitute him unless he is injured and unable to continue playing. This is not about who is the boss, if there was an agreement between the coach and Ronaldo which is only speculation, then he should keep his word and let him play full time in every game.
Up to this moment I found it very difficult to finalize my decision between Cristiano Ronaldo and the Portuguese national team, a lot people are just saying their mind, but the actual problem has not surface so I decided to wait a little bit longer because I know the truth of the matter will come out one day. With what we have seen Cristiano Ronaldo was not given opportunity to play in their last two match and the coach promise him that, so I will still not blame anyone but I'm just trying to say something that I can easily identify by their actions.

Joca97
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1041



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 06:00:11 PM
 #1087

I would say today is perhaps the worst day for Croatia. Bilić fielded a squad mixing young players with veterans, but the plan didn't work; they were defeated 0-7 by England on their home turf.
Modrić should no longer be in the national team.
The three goals they conceded today were scored by English players into an empty net.
There was nothing Livaković could have done about the goals.
This is the first time I have ever seen Croatia suffer a defeat with a scoreline like this.
Bilić might resign.
This is not the first time really, Croatia has been defeated by a good number of goals, up to 6 goals.
Croatia has in the past around 2018 against Spain and the scoreline was 6 goals defeat. Although the 7 goals they conceded yesterday were the highest so far under their coach, "Dalic," who was with them in the 2018 World Cup till date, as his contract is going to end after the 2026 World Cup.

Dalic resign is this year because that's when his contract will end after the World Cup. It's for Croatia to let him go or extend his contract, as they have been doing

Dalic was a really good coach for them but once he left i think their team is in a bad spot. They still have some good young prospects that can be good in a few years but still i think they will need to rebuild for next few years. Still this is a huge shock to lose 0-7 at home and not to score a single goal and this is now an alarming situation for them.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Mayor of ogba
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 06:03:43 PM
 #1088

It was indeed a shocking result because I don't think anyone could predict that many goals in that match. England is stronger but scoring that much goals against Croatia is just so crazy. Though this is not the first time that a big team is winning another big team with many goals. Germany won Brazil 7:1 and it was even in a world cup match so shit happens in football.

England players were all in against Croatia today and won them like one of those mediocre teams. I feel for Croatia because I don't think they have been humiliated with such a defeat in the club's history. Over 6.5 goals should be nothing less than 10 odds if the bookies were really honest with the odds they publish.
Croatia national team hasn't been at it best in recent time, seeing them being humiliated by England yesterday shows that a lot of things is wrong with the Croatia national team. Even though England and Croatia match in the World Cup produced five goals nobody could even thought of playing the Croatia vs England match yesterday over 6.5 goals because the chances of that happening is slim but England shocked everyone by scoring seven goals alone against Croatia.

If the bookmarkers believe the Croatia vs England match couldn't produce over 6.5 goals the odds won't even be upto 10 odds but if they believe it will be difficult for the game to produce over 6.5 goals the odds will be more than 10 odds.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Creeper0
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 163



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 06:16:57 PM
 #1089

Croatia national team hasn't been at it best in recent time, seeing them being humiliated by England yesterday shows that a lot of things is wrong with the Croatia national team. Even though England and Croatia match in the World Cup produced five goals nobody could even thought of playing the Croatia vs England match yesterday over 6.5 goals because the chances of that happening is slim but England shocked everyone by scoring seven goals alone against Croatia.

If the bookmarkers believe the Croatia vs England match couldn't produce over 6.5 goals the odds won't even be upto 10 odds but if they believe it will be difficult for the game to produce over 6.5 goals the odds will be more than 10 odds.
It was a really unexpected match. No one expected Croatia to suffer a humiliating defeat by 7 goals. What surprised me the most was that Croatia did not score a goal, I could not believe it. The defense was very weak, I have never seen such a weak defense line from Croatia. The England players seemed to be competing with each other to score goals, as if the main goal of the England players was who could score more goals than whom.

I am very interested in today's Portugal vs Norway match. Portugal won the match in Norway, now Norway has to win from Portugal. The main reason for Norway's defeat that day was their goalkeeper, I don't think those mistakes will happen in today's match. I hope the match will be BTTS, but it is impossible to say what the result will be.

Btcdeybodi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 539


In a loud world, we need privacy 🔏


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 06:24:57 PM
 #1090

I just have the feeling that England weren't that good; Croatia were just like amateurs. I mean, the second and third goals came from basically the same play, and one was a tap-in from 3 metres out. I don't know what Bilic was planning for the game, and I don't know how he was unable to control any part of Croatia's game from the beginning. Now Croatia face Spain at home, and I smell another disaster coming. Bilic can say goodbye to the national team.

Agreed and Croatia and Bilic literally saved Tuchel's day. As soon as England gets one bad result, the English press goes crazy and attacks Tuchel like hell. When they lost against Spain 2-3, the press freaked out as if England lost 0-7. Now Croatia was the perfect relief for Tuchel, but the truth is that it was more about Croatia playing one of the worst games they have ever played than England playing one of the best games they ever played. This was not the Croatian team we all know it. Usually they have a solid defense and do it that way, or they fight back as they did at the World Cup. This time they neither had their defense sorted out nor did they attack themselves.

The English press has always been quick to criticise and condemn Thomas Tuchel whenever England loses a match but they never appreciates him when he wins. It happened in the World Cup match against Argentina, they criticised the hell out of Tuchel so it's not new that they also did the same when England lost to Spain. I like the fact that England gave Croatia that massive defeat because it has given the team a good boost. England win against Croatia was expected but 7:0 defeat was just unimaginable. Croatia defense is no longer the same as it was years ago when they still had a solid squad with Luka Modric in control of the midfield.

Arenga pinnata
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1288
Merit: 542


Rollbit.com


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 06:33:56 PM
 #1091

Judging by what you said,did the coach said something that was disrespectful to Cristiano Ronaldo? Because from my end, there's nothing disrespectful in his speech. What he told Ronaldo Cristiano was nothing but the hard truth. Jorge Jesus may have promised Cristiano Ronaldo full time in all their matches but he still their coach and he has every right to substitute him if he isn't playing fine on the field. Cristiano Ronaldo was promised regular playing time but the agreement didn't cover that he can't be substituted. The coach has made it clear who is the real boss, Ronaldo isn' bigger than the coach,so whatever the coach wants to do,he does and he owns no one an apology.
You can never tell whether the coach told him something that was disrespectful, because you weren’t there and I was not there too. If the Portuguese coach Promised Ronaldo that he would play the full 90 minutes on every match then he should keep his word, and not substitute him unless he is injured and unable to continue playing. This is not about who is the boss, if there was an agreement between the coach and Ronaldo which is only speculation, then he should keep his word and let him play full time in every game.
Right now, everything is still unclear. But I’m sure that one day there will be a clearer explanation that will spare us from having to judge who’s the boss and who’s the bigger name. But when it comes to who’s the bigger name in the world of soccer, Jorge Jesus is clearly a nobody compared to Cristiano Ronaldo. But as for whether he’ll play or not, I don’t think that’s the issue. I feel there’s something else going on there that we don’t know about.

However, I’m starting to understand the situation, even though I won’t say anything but after seeing Leao wearing the number 7 jersey, well, I can now understand the situation there, and I’m beginning to see why Cristiano Ronaldo chose to leave. Even though there are rules about it. But, well, we’re talking about an all-time soccer legend. Still, I completely agree with Silverstonez because we weren’t there, so we don’t know the truth. So there’s no need to make assumptions based solely on information whose accuracy is uncertain. Let’s just wait and see.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Shineup
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 193



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 06:36:49 PM
 #1092


England has successfully slaughtered Croatia at home with a score of 7-0 for England's victory. I think this match was very entertaining because there were many goals scored in this match. Fortunately, I favored England when betting on this match. Do you think so too? Now England has managed to take 3 points from Croatia, which of course keeps England in second place in the group. I think England fans must be very happy in this match because their team managed to beat Croatia. Bellingham, Saka, Rogers, Gordon, and Kane performed exceptionally in this match because they scored goals, but Kane and Saka scored the most goals, scoring two goals each.

Croatia's people must be very sad in this match because Croatia, as the host, was unable to beat England. Of course, it can't be helped because England is a tough opponent to beat. I think it will be difficult to advance to the next round because England and Spain certainly have the greatest potential to advance to the next round. We'll see what happens.

I swear Croatia’s coach needs to be arrested ASAP, cos WTF😂.

How do you concede 7 goals without being able to answer back with atleast 1 or 2 goals?, nah c’mon, they had a very horrible performance right from the defense to their attacking and as it is now, they’re in a very difficult position due to the two back to back losses they have faced.

Good performance from England though, they had good chemistry in that match, although i was more impressed with Jude Bellingham’s performance more.
I have said it many times that the guy is a spectacular player but most people just like to lie about him because they are too focused on aesthetics rather than results.

I dare to say that Bellingham is currently the best England player IMO. Infact he’s better than Pedri and Bruno Fernandes(argue with your keyboard).


WTF, what kind of ending is this, really? Croatia isn't just any ordinary team I can't accept how they allowed England to score seven goals without managing to score a single one themselves.
If I can't wrap my head around it, how could the Croatian manager accept a scoreline like that? But then again, I also think the problem runs much deeper. Where is the new generation? Players like Modrić and Kovačić are still the ones playing.
So embarrassing, I don't believe Croatia would go through this kind of humiliation, even if there's it's definitely not this time it's so embarrassing, now I keep wondering why people ain't talking about Luka Modric for being present and Croatia is getting humiliated in this manner, had it been it's Cristiano Ronaldo, it would be on every head line, every football podcast, every media will carry it on how Cristiano Ronaldo is being the cause of this losing, but since it's not Cristiano Ronaldo, it's just a normal lost in football, like the media haven't told anyone what they hold against Cristiano Ronaldo for the hate they have on him.

ChocolateBitcoinK
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 222



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 06:40:15 PM
 #1093

What do you all think about today's Norway vs Portugal match? Will Portugal beat Norway in this match too? In the previous match, Portugal beat them at Norway's home ground, and today's match will be at Portugal's home ground, and so Portugal is likely to be stronger today, right? But I don't know why. I think that Norway will win the match today, yes, naturally, everyone is seeing the possibility of Portugal winning more everywhere, but I want Norway to win today, I don't know if it will be possible, but Norway is a very strong team, and since they have lost 2 out of 3 matches in the league, so they should not lose anymore, but now they should win the matches in any way, and besides, Norway's attack was more than Portugal in the previous match, but they lost, but in today's match I think Norway will be stronger and play the match with an effective attack and will try to win the match by any means. but lets seeee.

programmer3666
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 588
Merit: 254



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 07:09:17 PM
 #1094

I just have the feeling that England weren't that good; Croatia were just like amateurs. I mean, the second and third goals came from basically the same play, and one was a tap-in from 3 metres out. I don't know what Bilic was planning for the game, and I don't know how he was unable to control any part of Croatia's game from the beginning. Now Croatia face Spain at home, and I smell another disaster coming. Bilic can say goodbye to the national team.

Agreed and Croatia and Bilic literally saved Tuchel's day. As soon as England gets one bad result, the English press goes crazy and attacks Tuchel like hell. When they lost against Spain 2-3, the press freaked out as if England lost 0-7. Now Croatia was the perfect relief for Tuchel, but the truth is that it was more about Croatia playing one of the worst games they have ever played than England playing one of the best games they ever played. This was not the Croatian team we all know it. Usually they have a solid defense and do it that way, or they fight back as they did at the World Cup. This time they neither had their defense sorted out nor did they attack themselves.
This match is just one of those bad days for Croatia. The match was one of the worst and laziest displays in their modern international outing. They looked like they lacked some physical grip on things and there was no compactness in their defensive line, England sliced through like they owned the 18 yard box. That defensive rigidity is what makes Croatia the fearless gladiator they have been over the years in every major tournament. I just hope they adjust their lapses else they will face more humilating display against spain in their upcoming fixture.

Adbitco
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1040


Stop the hate on Nigerians


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 07:12:34 PM
 #1095

Croatia 0 Vs England 7 FT
The defeat is humiliating one, this big score line wasn't expected to come from only one team, at least something like 3 - 4 or worse case scenario 2 - 5. Although, Croatia's biggest run in a major tournament was back in 2018 world cup in Russia and in Qatar 2022, that was when they wrote their name in hearts of the fans and we took note of them, apart from these 2 instances, Croatia isn't a football giant even in Europe, so technically I'm not that shocked like that seeing them getting destroyed by England. It might sound harsh or weird but I'm not surprised at this. England is one of the best teams but they do mess up.

snipie
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1172


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 07:16:03 PM
 #1096

Aside from Croatia defeat taking a big place in the discussion, Portugal squad has a big conflict between Cristiano Ronaldo, his teammates at least partially, and the coach. Cristiano Ronaldo is very angry because he was forced to stay in the benches for another game so he decided to leave. This kind of tension should be avoided especially that Portugal is in the first place with a quite good gap from the others. It wouldn't hurt anyone if he played that game...
Shadiq
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 635



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 07:22:19 PM
 #1097

What do you all think about today's Norway vs Portugal match? Will Portugal beat Norway in this match too? In the previous match, Portugal beat them at Norway's home ground, and today's match will be at Portugal's home ground, and so Portugal is likely to be stronger today, right? But I don't know why. I think that Norway will win the match today, yes, naturally, everyone is seeing the possibility of Portugal winning more everywhere, but I want Norway to win today, I don't know if it will be possible, but Norway is a very strong team, and since they have lost 2 out of 3 matches in the league, so they should not lose anymore, but now they should win the matches in any way, and besides, Norway's attack was more than Portugal in the previous match, but they lost, but in today's match I think Norway will be stronger and play the match with an effective attack and will try to win the match by any means. but lets seeee.
Norway may play for revenge for their home defeat today, today is the best time to take revenge for their home defeat. Like you, I also expect Norway to win, Norway should win this match. The match has already started and about 30 minutes have passed, so far Portugal has been the dominant force in the match. We saw Norway's ability in the last World Cup, they defeated Brazil and achieved the ability to play in the quarter-finals. If Norway can play to their full potential like that day, then it will not be difficult for them to defeat Portugal. There are attacks from both sides, but none of the attacks have resulted in goals yet.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Frankolala
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1017


#on God


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 07:32:08 PM
 #1098

For the first time in this Nation league that Portugal is one one goal behind. Ajer magnificent strike on the 36th minutes displaced Diogo Costa despite his full stretch. Two minutes later, Cancelo clapped back the goal with a super finish to level the score line 1-1. The Portuguese side didn't waste time to cancel Ajer's goal because they need to win this game in order for Portugal to qualify to the quarter finals.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
MorganaX
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 160



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 07:34:44 PM
 #1099

What do you all think about today's Norway vs Portugal match? Will Portugal beat Norway in this match too? In the previous match, Portugal beat them at Norway's home ground, and today's match will be at Portugal's home ground, and so Portugal is likely to be stronger today, right? But I don't know why. I think that Norway will win the match today, yes, naturally, everyone is seeing the possibility of Portugal winning more everywhere, but I want Norway to win today, I don't know if it will be possible, but Norway is a very strong team, and since they have lost 2 out of 3 matches in the league, so they should not lose anymore, but now they should win the matches in any way, and besides, Norway's attack was more than Portugal in the previous match, but they lost, but in today's match I think Norway will be stronger and play the match with an effective attack and will try to win the match by any means. but lets seeee.
Norway may play for revenge for their home defeat today, today is the best time to take revenge for their home defeat. Like you, I also expect Norway to win, Norway should win this match. The match has already started and about 30 minutes have passed, so far Portugal has been the dominant force in the match. We saw Norway's ability in the last World Cup, they defeated Brazil and achieved the ability to play in the quarter-finals. If Norway can play to their full potential like that day, then it will not be difficult for them to defeat Portugal. There are attacks from both sides, but none of the attacks have resulted in goals yet.

I understand that this Norway team is a good team and they are capable of causing damage but there is something I can't vouch my money on tonight and that's the fact that Norway is gonna win Portugal tonight, something about this Portugal side looks steady and more free when they are playing and that a factor I am considering when I want to consider a winner in this game.

Norway shocked almost the entire world on their first world cup campaign and won so many great teams but this competition is different from the world cup and I just don't feel that same energy is there as before for them to be actively causing upset to bigger Nations.

Ahli38
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 893



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 07:38:14 PM
 #1100

What do you all think about today's Norway vs Portugal match? Will Portugal beat Norway in this match too? In the previous match, Portugal beat them at Norway's home ground, and today's match will be at Portugal's home ground, and so Portugal is likely to be stronger today, right? But I don't know why. I think that Norway will win the match today, yes, naturally, everyone is seeing the possibility of Portugal winning more everywhere, but I want Norway to win today, I don't know if it will be possible, but Norway is a very strong team, and since they have lost 2 out of 3 matches in the league, so they should not lose anymore, but now they should win the matches in any way, and besides, Norway's attack was more than Portugal in the previous match, but they lost, but in today's match I think Norway will be stronger and play the match with an effective attack and will try to win the match by any means. but lets seeee.

Kristoffer Ajer just scored an incredible goal with a shot so well-placed that the Portuguese goalkeeper couldn’t reach it. And that goal briefly gave the Norwegian national team a one-goal lead. But just about two minutes later Portugal managed to score a quick equalizer through a powerful shot by João Cancelo. This match has been incredibly exciting thanks to goals like these, where as the competition between the two teams has been fierce highlighted by a quick equalizer. But I personally see that Portugal still appears to dominate statistically over Norway as they have more ball possession and have taken more shots overall. The first half looks set to end in a draw given that there’s very little time left. I’m confident Portugal won’t let their team suffer a loss on their home turf so they’ll fight very hard to hold on as best they can. And I predict that in the second half Portugal will be more effective on the offensive end given that they seem to be finding their rhythm with good coordination. Jorge Jesus will certainly provide those instructions before the second half begins. I predict that Portugal will score at least one goal in the second half.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!