Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 11:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ UEFA Nations League ⚽ - Discussion Thread  (Read 10030 times)
leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1063


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
Today at 02:28:08 PM
 #1161

We have a match against Italy today, and Arda Güler is suspended. Many Turks are currently watching the national team to see what Arda Güler is capable of, as the team is going through a very rough patch we generally play poorly, and our style of play isn't enjoyable to watch. With Arda Güler suspended, I’d say we have absolutely no chance in this away game against Italy. I can confidently say that Italy will win this match easily

I would 100% bet on Turkey if I was Turkish,,, look at the odds now 7.5x, or go double chance. I mean, of course Italy are favorites but not great odds considering this is the weakest Italy team you will ever find in 20 years, maybe even for the next 10 years,,, and I say this as a supporter of Italia  Grin

But I also have to say, good thing I am not Turkish and will not lose any money on this Wink

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
danadc
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1085



View Profile WWW
Today at 02:28:55 PM
 #1162

Judging by what you said,did the coach said something that was disrespectful to Cristiano Ronaldo? Because from my end, there's nothing disrespectful in his speech. What he told Ronaldo Cristiano was nothing but the hard truth. Jorge Jesus may have promised Cristiano Ronaldo full time in all their matches but he still their coach and he has every right to substitute him if he isn't playing fine on the field. Cristiano Ronaldo was promised regular playing time but the agreement didn't cover that he can't be substituted. The coach has made it clear who is the real boss, Ronaldo isn' bigger than the coach,so whatever the coach wants to do,he does and he owns no one an apology.
You can never tell whether the coach told him something that was disrespectful, because you weren’t there and I was not there too. If the Portuguese coach Promised Ronaldo that he would play the full 90 minutes on every match then he should keep his word, and not substitute him unless he is injured and unable to continue playing. This is not about who is the boss, if there was an agreement between the coach and Ronaldo which is only speculation, then he should keep his word and let him play full time in every game.
This whole problem arises when coaches think they're superior to their players, and they're just coaches. Besides, messing with someone like Cristiano is really wrong. He's the only one who made Portugal great. Now, from what I've seen in the news, Cristiano will arrive in Saudi Arabia today, so perhaps his time with the Portuguese national team has come to an end.

And what a way to make Jorge Jesus and the Federation look bad, right? He made them look like fools.

Ruttoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 842


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
Today at 03:19:18 PM
 #1163

Norway has finished its tough matches , especially the games against Portugal. Now, they will face easier opponents. They have a chance to beat both Denmark and Wales if Haaland is on his game, both of these teams could concede a lot of goals against them. However, it is worth remembering that, despite their strong squad, Norway has been playing poorly in the Nations League. They could even end up finishing last in the group.
Are you sure that you have been following up this competition because Norway is already out of the competition after Portugal defeated then yesterday and stay on top of their group table. Norway only got three points out of four games and conceded a total of eight goals. It was a poor finish for them this time.

Portugal is in the next round and their opponent will determine if they can qualify easily to the semifinals or not.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SFR10
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3864
Merit: 4180



View Profile WWW
Today at 03:31:13 PM
 #1164

If Italy could draw with France in their last game then Türkiye will be a walkover. Italy is the favorite in this game and I expect them to win with a large margin.
You have a point, but given that Turkey has to deal with the suspensions of Arda Güler [previously mentioned by a few of you] and Barış Alper Yılmaz, it makes me believe they might park the bus so they don't get humiliated again. Regarding Italy, I expect some squad rotations and because of that, I think they'll win the game by a lower margin [FWIW, I'm going with a moneyline bet, as opposed to totals].

Agbamoni
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 692


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:33:42 PM
 #1165

I have strong conviction that Norway can't have victory over Portugal, though their strength to still score a goal show that they can do better because Portugal is among the strongest team in their group, Denmark and wale would have been a better opportunity to secure their point knowing how strong Portugal may be towards them, didn't expected their performance though concluding in hurry, their lost to wale while recording victory on Denmark is not enough for me but as they scored a goal still have advantage their last chance to make the point is if they can win Denmark and wale on second leg.

It is all in the past now. Portugal defeated Norway last night, the debate on who will win is over. On paper, I would choose Norway over Portugal to win, but now I've been made clear that Portugal is the stronger team.

Going further to tonight's game. We have France vs Belgium. France has the better players and would be the favorite. However, my eyes are still on the odds for Belgium to win. The Belgium team is compact, and they play in harmony. That's why I will choose them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Adbitco
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1040


Stop the hate on Nigerians


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:56:48 PM
 #1166

Seems like most of us have all forgotten about Germany and what they represent in the world of football. Growing up, we call them "German Football" in my region because of how they play. What is baffling me currently is the sudden decline of Germany in football. After winning the 2014 WC everything seemed to have changed, I thought they were going to be moving from strength to strength. 2018 WC, they were kicked out, 2022 WC, it was even worse because they were kicked out from the group stages and I thought it was because they are pro LGBTQ and Qatar doesn't want that in their country, so they played nonsense to be kicked out, I thought so actually. The last WC, they were kicked out by Paraguay, you can imagine. This is a sudden decline to me, now look at what they are doing, they can hardly win matches, has the era we grew up knowing and watching in German football really gone?

Olatundespo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 329



View Profile
Today at 04:14:35 PM
 #1167

I have strong conviction that Norway can't have victory over Portugal, though their strength to still score a goal show that they can do better because Portugal is among the strongest team in their group, Denmark and wale would have been a better opportunity to secure their point knowing how strong Portugal may be towards them, didn't expected their performance though concluding in hurry, their lost to wale while recording victory on Denmark is not enough for me but as they scored a goal still have advantage their last chance to make the point is if they can win Denmark and wale on second leg.

It is all in the past now. Portugal defeated Norway last night, the debate on who will win is over. On paper, I would choose Norway over Portugal to win, but now I've been made clear that Portugal is the stronger team.

Going further to tonight's game. We have France vs Belgium. France has the better players and would be the favorite. However, my eyes are still on the odds for Belgium to win. The Belgium team is compact, and they play in harmony. That's why I will choose them.
I don't understand what is happening with Norway. The team is not winning most of the matches. Despite having Erling Haaland in the team, they lost against Wales and Portugal, although they won against Denmark and got 3 points. I also thought that Norway was stronger than Portugal, but Portugal won against them in both matches.

The upcoming match between France and Belgium is expected to be very exciting. The absence of Mbappe in the France team is equivalent to a significant decrease in the strength of the team because he is one of the main players in the attack. I see a higher chance of Belgium winning and I will bet on them.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Merit.s
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 685


Lohamor Family


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:36:40 PM
 #1168

If Italy could draw with France in their last game then Türkiye will be a walkover. Italy is the favorite in this game and I expect them to win with a large margin.
You have a point, but given that Turkey has to deal with the suspensions of Arda Güler [previously mentioned by a few of you] and Barış Alper Yılmaz, it makes me believe they might park the bus so they don't get humiliated again. Regarding Italy, I expect some squad rotations and because of that, I think they'll win the game by a lower margin [FWIW, I'm going with a moneyline bet, as opposed to totals].
The Italian team isn't that keen to scoring much goals because they play more of a defensive game and use counter attacks when the opportunity comes. I believe it's not going to be that easy for Italy to win Turkiye if they all go for a defensive game just to suffer Italy from scoring.

I will be going for a win on Italy and I hope they don't end up drawing the game.

programmer3666
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 588
Merit: 254



View Profile
Today at 04:38:03 PM
 #1169

Norway has finished its tough matches , especially the games against Portugal. Now, they will face easier opponents. They have a chance to beat both Denmark and Wales if Haaland is on his game, both of these teams could concede a lot of goals against them. However, it is worth remembering that, despite their strong squad, Norway has been playing poorly in the Nations League. They could even end up finishing last in the group.
Are you sure that you have been following up this competition because Norway is already out of the competition after Portugal defeated then yesterday and stay on top of their group table. Norway only got three points out of four games and conceded a total of eight goals. It was a poor finish for them this time.

Portugal is in the next round and their opponent will determine if they can qualify easily to the semifinals or not.
All this match and who is out or who is still in the competition is not even what I am currently focused on. My own attention is strictly on those Portuguese players who are hell bent on proving a point that they can now play freely without CR. Those guys are clearly enjoying the wave of free media publicity in a much more positive way now. But I just hope they can go all the way to win something tangible, if possible, try to win this Europa Nations League, because if they don't back up this their newly found chemistry with a trophy, the same media that is blindly backing them on a daily basis will immediately turn against them in the harshest of ways.

Davidloki
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 240
Merit: 113



View Profile
Today at 04:56:46 PM
 #1170


I don't understand what is happening with Norway. The team is not winning most of the matches. Despite having Erling Haaland in the team, they lost against Wales and Portugal, although they won against Denmark and got 3 points. I also thought that Norway was stronger than Portugal, but Portugal won against them in both matches.
Norway is not a better team than Portugal, it's just being a rough game with the Portugal team recently with the Ronaldo ineffectiveness and lack of communication on the pitch. Haaland cannot do everything for the team, with their defense Portugal would definitely punish them no matter how many times they meet.

Their loss against Wales was quite an unexpected result, because they are stronger than Wales by all means, but still lost.

Humblevirus
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 896
Merit: 309



View Profile
Today at 05:06:04 PM
 #1171

Going further to tonight's game. We have France vs Belgium. France has the better players and would be the favorite. However, my eyes are still on the odds for Belgium to win. The Belgium team is compact, and they play in harmony. That's why I will choose them.

Honestly, France have a better squad than Belgium, and again, they have a better record against Belgium. With that, I see France as the team that has a high chance of winning this match. Even if they can't win the match, they should at least be able to draw it, but I will be betting on them to win straight.

France did not perform so well in their last match against Italy, which led to a draw, but I am expecting something different from them today. However, if Belgium eventually win the match, I will just accept it that way as that is how football work sometimes.But I don't think Belgium will have that opportunity. The highest Belgium can do is draw the match as I don't expect them to win based on my analysis.

Ale88
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4011



View Profile
Today at 05:06:48 PM
 #1172

Despite what Ronaldo has done for Portugal, there are people who believe Portugal is better without Ronaldo, and are using yesterday’s game as evidence. This narrative is being pushed by the media with headlines like “Ronaldo-less Portugal Prospers” e.t.c.

Neymar is washed but still went to the World Cup. The fans wanted him there because they felt they owe him that for the many years Neymar served the national team. As far as I can remember, Ronaldo carried Portugal for the longest, and now that they have good players, Ronaldo is suddenly the one holding the team back.
Ronaldo is 41 years old, do you understand that? Nobody is denying he is part of the football history, he broke several records that who knows if and when will be broken by another player, and the whole country of Portugal knows what he did. But he must understand he is not the player he used to be otherwise he would be playing in Europe, not in Saudi Arabia. Otherwise based on your logic a 50-year-old Maradona should have been called by Argentina...
You do realise that Ronaldo could have been playing in Europe if he had signed for Manchester City instead of United. Scoring 1000 goals with KDB in the midfield and with the quality City has would not have been a problem for the 41 year old. Before Ronaldo and Messi, I don’t think anyone thought it was possible to play professionally at 36 years old.
Ronaldo has now been playing as central striker for years now, which is the same exact position Haaland plays. Ronaldo moved back to Manchester United from Juventus back in 2021, he was 36 years old at the time. Had he moved to City instead you're basically saying that City would have benched (or sold) Haaland in order to play with a 36 years old Ronaldo? Is this a joke?

Also I’d like to debunk the idea that playing in the Saudi Pro League is easy, it’s hard to play with teammates that have a totally different football background than you.
The average Saudi player barely has any football background, I don't see how playing against amateurs would be difficult for a professional player.

Frankly, I can’t wait for this Portugal drama to end because the media keeps bringing up comments from the manager and players to steer up more controversy. Let’s just wait and hear the real story from CR7 and Jorge Jesus.
I agree, I hope Ronaldo won't play anymore for the National team and the teammates will get the respect they deserve. Finally.

POPOLUV
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 476



View Profile
Today at 05:22:12 PM
 #1173

Norway has finished its tough matches , especially the games against Portugal. Now, they will face easier opponents. They have a chance to beat both Denmark and Wales if Haaland is on his game, both of these teams could concede a lot of goals against them. However, it is worth remembering that, despite their strong squad, Norway has been playing poorly in the Nations League. They could even end up finishing last in the group.
Are you sure that you have been following up this competition because Norway is already out of the competition after Portugal defeated then yesterday and stay on top of their group table. Norway only got three points out of four games and conceded a total of eight goals. It was a poor finish for them this time.

Portugal is in the next round and their opponent will determine if they can qualify easily to the semifinals or not.
Norway was knocked out from this UEFA National League competition in their yesterday match by Portugal, the match yesterday was really really a great one because they ended the first half of the game 1:1 and the both teams were aware that one team must drop that yesterday and when the match was going on that yesterday, i asked myself if this is the same Portugal team that beat Denmark 4:2, that is finding it hard to penetrate on the 18 yard of Norway team and at exactly 79 minutes of the match, a Portugal player was able to secure their winning.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Freeveto
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 494
Merit: 138



View Profile
Today at 05:23:26 PM
 #1174

Honestly, France have a better squad than Belgium, and again, they have a better record against Belgium. With that, I see France as the team that has a high chance of winning this match. Even if they can't win the match, they should at least be able to draw it, but I will be betting on them to win straight.

France have more organized squad than the Belgium side, they have new coach now that is willing to win all his matches, he can’t take any chances because he is tying to create his own legacy, and we know how Zidane had left his legacy with Real Madrid, he has became one of the most successful managers to have coached Real Madrid due to the trophies he won, and with the fact that France have good winning record against Belgium, the match can end up in a favor of France.


Quote
France did not perform so well in their last match against Italy, which led to a draw, but I am expecting something different from them today. However, if Belgium eventually win the match, I will just accept it that way as that is how football work sometimes.But I don't think Belgium will have that opportunity. The highest Belgium can do is draw the match as I don't expect them to win based on my analysis.
This match will be to motivate the players again as a team, they will want to win to make their fans happy and to also stayed at the top of the table. I don’t expect less than a draw from France; in fact, I am predicting the game for France to win.

Creeper0
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 164



View Profile
Today at 05:37:14 PM
 #1175

Norway was knocked out from this UEFA National League competition in their yesterday match by Portugal, the match yesterday was really really a great one because they ended the first half of the game 1:1 and the both teams were aware that one team must drop that yesterday and when the match was going on that yesterday, i asked myself if this is the same Portugal team that beat Denmark 4:2, that is finding it hard to penetrate on the 18 yard of Norway team and at exactly 79 minutes of the match, a Portugal player was able to secure their winning.
Are Norway a weaker team than Denmark? I don't think it would be fair to compare Denmark to Norway in any way. Norway is a strong team who have the ability to compete with Portugal, I think they have the ability to beat Portugal. I expected the competition to be intense yesterday, the match ended as expected. However, I was in favor of Norway winning, they should have won this match.

Today I will have my eyes on the Italy vs Turkey match and the France vs Belgium match. Both matches will be intense, but Italy and France are the favorites to win. How right I was to prove the final result.

YUriy1991
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1428
Merit: 266


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 06:01:55 PM
 #1176


All this match and who is out or who is still in the competition is not even what I am currently focused on. My own attention is strictly on those Portuguese players who are hell bent on proving a point that they can now play freely without CR. Those guys are clearly enjoying the wave of free media publicity in a much more positive way now. But I just hope they can go all the way to win something tangible, if possible, try to win this Europa Nations League, because if they don't back up this their newly found chemistry with a trophy, the same media that is blindly backing them on a daily basis will immediately turn against them in the harshest of ways.
In reality, the current Portuguese squad can play more freely in the UEFA Nations League without Ronaldo presence. For a long time, the global public Fans and especially Ronaldo fans focused disproportionately on the Portuguese team, a squad that was once merely ordinary garnered intense media scrutiny due to Ronaldo arrival which psychologically affected other players who were unprepared to share the pitch with him. Now, the rift between Ronaldo and the team might actually allow them to play more comfortably and freely, away from the glare of excessive media attention. However, in my opinion, without Ronaldo Portugal is just an ordinary nation, it was Ronaldo who made the team special. While the players can now enjoy a sense of calm free from the spotlight of cameras and public scrutiny when Ronaldo isn't playing this situation ultimately reflects poorly on the team marketability and profile.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Agbam
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 182



View Profile
Today at 06:14:42 PM
 #1177


Source: https://bola.kompas.com/read/2026/10/04/03442948/hasil-spanyol-vs-ceko-3-1-diwarnai-kartu-merah-la-roja-lanjutkan-tren-positif
After defeating Croatia in their previous match, Spain has now defeated their opponent, the Czech Republic, 3-1. Yamal, Rodri, and Merino were the heroes for Spain in today's match because he scored the goal against the Czech Republic. However, what I liked most was Yamal's performance when scoring the goal. He was excellent and very good at finding gaps. I want to ask you all whose performance do you like the most and find interesting?

Spain always plays well in every match, so it's no wonder they just won the World Cup. Now Spain has managed to beat the Czech Republic, England, and Croatia. Of course, Spain must be careful because all teams will definitely try to win when playing against Spain. England will also try to beat Spain and will definitely seek revenge. But I think there is a big chance that Spain will be able to continue winning consistently and ultimately become group winners. What do you think?
One question about this Spanish team is how long will they be able to sustain their winning streak?
Their next three fixtures are

Croatia vs Spain (October 6th)
Czechia vs Spain (November 12th)
Spain vs England (November 15th)

For these three fixtures, England will be toughest game for them, and may be the game where their winning streak ends.
Croatia had a trashing from England, how many goals do you think the Spanish team that are better at the moment are going to score?

It seems like no one knows how long Spain will continue their winning streak. It's possible that Spain's performance could decline slightly, or that other teams could improve, or they could learn from their mistakes in their first match against Spain
Spain, who will face three more group stage matches against the Czech Republic, England, and Croatia, certainly can't be underestimated, especially England, which certainly has great strength. When Spain faced England in their first match, England and Spain were almost evenly matched. Despite losing, England scored two goals against Spain, while Spain won by just one goal

I also think England will be a tough opponent for Spain, and it will certainly be an exciting match. However, for some reason, I have a feeling that Spain will be able to win against England. Predicting how many goals Spain will score by the end of the group stage is not easy, but I estimate Spain has the potential to score 20 goals
Yeah England is the toughest opponent Spain have to face in the group and they have to believe in themselves more if they’re to get something out of it though I’m not sure they can win Spain, their best outcome would be a draw because Spain are not just dominant in one aspect but in all sections of the field.

Croatia will put up a better fight in the second rounds, I believe they’ll be working on their bad sides and what went wrong right now, if they do well they might get to play the relegation playoffs to survive going down because England and Spain own the two first slots.

MK-74
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1650



View Profile
Today at 06:20:54 PM
 #1178

Italy vs Türkiye match will start in half an hour. Italy are the favorites for me, we lost the first match at home after conceding very early goals and I think we will lose this match as well. Even though I will be supporting Türkiye, Italy are the better side so I think they will beat us comfortably.

I’ll watch the France vs Belgium match because I think it will be more enjoyable. For me it’s better to watch an entertaining match than watch our own match.

Jessie2121
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 683
Merit: 123



View Profile
Today at 06:25:50 PM
 #1179

I expect to see France come out at their best in front of their fans and give Zidane his first win at home, Belgium are not really a big threat but I'm not sure if France can do better than they did in their last game because it seems like whenever the players are approaching the end of this international break they just reduce the energy at which they play, the seriousness will reduce all in the name of avoiding injuries. France are still the favorite with the number of good players even without Mbappe they can still win this game, Belgium on the other hand just need to draw because from how I see the squad of both sides France will pressure them more so if they get a draw is a good result for them.

ChocolateBitcoinK
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 222



View Profile
Today at 06:30:41 PM
 #1180

Norway was knocked out from this UEFA National League competition in their yesterday match by Portugal, the match yesterday was really really a great one because they ended the first half of the game 1:1 and the both teams were aware that one team must drop that yesterday and when the match was going on that yesterday, i asked myself if this is the same Portugal team that beat Denmark 4:2, that is finding it hard to penetrate on the 18 yard of Norway team and at exactly 79 minutes of the match, a Portugal player was able to secure their winning.
Are Norway a weaker team than Denmark? I don't think it would be fair to compare Denmark to Norway in any way. Norway is a strong team who have the ability to compete with Portugal, I think they have the ability to beat Portugal. I expected the competition to be intense yesterday, the match ended as expected. However, I was in favor of Norway winning, they should have won this match.

Today I will have my eyes on the Italy vs Turkey match and the France vs Belgium match. Both matches will be intense, but Italy and France are the favorites to win. How right I was to prove the final result.

But I will say that Norway disappointed me, because they lost to Portugal in the previous match, and so I expected a strong comeback from them in this match, but Portugal was in complete control of the match,


Norway was very weak in attack, they were also weak in possession of the ball, compared to them, Portugal was much stronger in attack and they maintained the attack very strongly throughout the match. After Portugal conceded the first goal in the 36th minute, they equalized the score in just 2 minutes, on the other hand, the one whose performance is expected the most from the Norway team, his performance was very bad, I am talking about Erling Haaland.


Anyway, I don't understand what is happening to them, why they are performing so badly, they have lost 3 out of 4 matches and they are at the bottom of the table, but Portugal have won every match and are in better form than expected.

Anyway, in today's matches, I naturally expect Italy to win the match between Türkiye and Italy, and I expect France to win the match between France vs Belgium. Although France is not able to attack the league as expected, but I will still expect them to win.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!