Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Devilish plan :)  (Read 3610 times)
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2011, 02:01:11 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2011, 04:49:27 AM by benjamindees

http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/2010/100409.htm

These guys get 93 gallons of ethanol from each ton of wheat straw.  Hypothetically, after growing your wheat crop and fermenting the straw and distilling it, if you were to load up your Deuce and a Half with wheat along with all the fuel produced, you could take 83 bushels approximately 2200 miles and back on paved roads.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hiro (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2011, 05:44:14 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2011, 06:21:01 AM by hiro

These guys get 93 gallons of ethanol from each ton of wheat straw.  Hypothetically, after growing your wheat crop and fermenting the straw and distilling it, if you were to load up your Deuce and a Half with wheat along with all the fuel produced, you could take 83 bushels approximately 2200 miles and back on paved roads.

Call me crazy or not adequate to reality, but I want to believe , there are even better ways to move around. This russian scientist developed device after many years of studying insects,  which allow him to fly on ... of course he died due to his experiments with unknown matter   Cry ...

http://www.bronzovka.ru/glava05_3/553e.jpg

http://www.bronzovka.ru/glava05_3.html
epii

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2011, 05:52:25 AM

Call me crazy or not adequate, but I want to believe , there are even better ways to move around. This russian scientist developed device after many years of studying insects,  which allow him to fly on ... of course he died due to his experiments with unknown matter   Cry ...

http://www.bronzovka.ru/glava05_3.html

Um.
A time-warping force-field generated by the secret geometric power of chitin?  You don't say!  I think Time Cube sells those wholesale.
hiro (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2011, 08:20:48 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2011, 09:51:59 AM by hiro

A time-warping force-field generated by the secret geometric power of chitin?  You don't say!  I think Time Cube sells those wholesale.

There is only one thing i want to add before any speculations: his insight was in mechanics of insect flyings, not material. As far as i can catch, this "force" based on electro-static impulses flowing through special geometric  structures. That is probably some of insects uses this mechanism.

He was trying to show his discovery in Ministry of Science , they said it was useless invention  ... He also figured out, that discovery of deeper moral laws is better than any other technical advantages ...
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 13, 2011, 07:52:29 PM

Call me crazy or not adequate to reality, but I want to believe , there are even better ways to move around. This russian scientist developed device after many years of studying insects,  which allow him to fly on ... of course he died due to his experiments with unknown matter   Cry ...

Although I agree it would be wonderful if this were real, I have to point out that we cannot see the back of his collar in the floating photo.  If I were to make a hoax website, I'd start with some obscure genius character that the Western world would not have heard of, and putting him into the former Soviet bloc is a great start.  And then photos like this, taken so that the reader's eyes are pulled away from the only part of the photo that a support cable could be seen and making certain that any such cable is not in the camera's view anyway.  Even if it were in view, such a photo could still be faked today using a few of those clear high-test fishing lines.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
hiro (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2011, 05:24:36 PM

Although I agree it would be wonderful if this were real, I have to point out that we cannot see the back of his collar in the floating photo.  If I were to make a hoax website, I'd start with some obscure genius character that the Western world would not have heard of, and putting him into the former Soviet bloc is a great start.  And then photos like this, taken so that the reader's eyes are pulled away from the only part of the photo that a support cable could be seen and making certain that any such cable is not in the camera's view anyway.  Even if it were in view, such a photo could still be faked today using a few of those clear high-test fishing lines.

An evidence of this idea from several labs around Earth:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/liftbldr.htm

Grebenikov claims he is not the first who did an working prototype, but he is a men, who very likely fully understand the mechanic (or at least just understand).
His site is HTML version of his book and he is not talking about technologies but wants to convey "Guys! Take care of this world - the ancient and fascinating world of insects, the infinite and unique pantry Mysteries of the Universe!"

The problem (and why so silence around it) is that this teches gives a (bad? good?) man absolute weapon or literally Power of God.

( hurry up while this server is online )
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: