News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is the OP correct?
yes - 47 (29.9%)
no - 79 (50.3%)
undecided - 31 (19.7%)
Total Voters: 157

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption slowing; Coinbase + Bitpay is enough to make Bitcoin a fiat  (Read 67112 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mgburks77

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:34:03 AM

China could be working with the Americans or the Russians. I've heard good theories for both.

You never know, all three might be working together. Or they might all three be puppets of a supranational power.

alxs

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:19:50 AM

I think all on board with dumping USD as reserve currency, not going to a gold standard and using blockchain for tax and control,
not referring to anything else.

This could take another 20 years to play out.

Not sure if in this thread or another Anonymint wrote flaw is how to get mass adoption. Very simple, greed and some killer app.

The rebellion will be ZeroCash (or whatever) and the NSA has said next war will be on the internet.  Anonymint reads
and quotes Martin Armstrong a lot, and even he has said something like this.  

klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:35:32 AM

I have similar thoughts as alxs and mgburks.
If US,RU,CH are cooperating to bring cashless dystopia through Bitcoin we need as AnonyMint say a new coin asap.

I bet that on a real anonymous coin that cannot be beaten, the fact that it will be almost immediately banned will really skyrocket it's value because it will be nothing else but a confession from the authorities of a DEFEAT!
ZeroCash or whatever won't be banned but can be demonized. And besides, the CIA needs untraceable funds for black box operations.
Ban is an extreme scenario I agree but see how Turkey, Iran etc ban Twitter, FB and other platforms!
mgburks77

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:45:12 AM

I have similar thoughts as alxs and mgburks.
If US,RU,CH are cooperating to bring cashless dystopia through Bitcoin we need as AnonyMint say a new coin asap.

I bet that on a real anonymous coin that cannot be beaten, the fact that it will be almost immediately banned will really skyrocket it's value because it will be nothing else but a confession from the authorities of a DEFEAT!
ZeroCash or whatever won't be banned but can be demonized. And besides, the CIA needs untraceable funds for black box operations.
Ban is an extreme scenario I agree but see how Turkey, Iran etc ban Twitter, FB and other platforms!
Remember desperate times result in desperate measures being taken. The ineptocracy (love that term btw Grin) has kicked the can down the road a lot of times. At some point the issue has to be resolves and it appears if some type of effort to resolve has emerged.

Unfortunately the effort seems to be unethical in the extreme.
klee
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:47:00 AM

I had another weird idea when trying to sleep that I am not sure.

A big problem for Bitcoin (maybe) is the alt coins - people go x3,x5 even x10 in these bubbles and I suspect most of them cash the biggest ratio from their gained BTC to cash. This nearly happens every week so many investors prefer this alt market and when successful they hit the BTC/USD ratio down. So it maybe more difficult for Bitcoin to gain a new hype (where other alts satisfy this need) and in addition BTC is used as a bridge from this coin to exit to fiat.

No surprise why Garzik, Oleg, Gavin (BTW did he abandon ship yesterday??) and all the other bitcoin cartel (early adopters, developers, miners, big investors, Bitpay & Coinbase etc) hate them!

Now, a new truly anonymous coin that would be illegal or highly discouraged from governments to use will have fewer XXX/BTC (or any other crypto pairs) from all these traceable coins making it digitally (more) unique!!

Furthermore, it will not have centralised exchanges (no manipulation) and someone in order to use it would have to take risks (be a true believer and not an opportunist because it will be difficult for the average Joe to dump them). It will be all in or nothing!

No more exchange to fiat bullshit, a real tool for revolution, a weapon of mass surveillance destruction.

Funny how the ultimate control technology (Bitcoin) will backfire to them through a mutated version...
AnonyMint (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:48:49 AM

I step outside for some fresh air for the first time in 2 months and see what you guys do to the thread.  Cool

The term you want is Technocracy. China is fully on board and raised the standard of tracking and control. Remember the corporations are in control via the Bilderberg planning, and the governments and nation-states are just disposable institutional pawns on the globalists' chessboard.

So while the governments and even their leaders such as Putin can be fighting for national objectives, the globalists are behind the scenes coordinating the chessboard towards NWO and Technolocracy. This is one area where Armstrong is naive in that he doesn't believe there is any supranational control.  He only sees the idiots such as Obama who are collapsing the economy and doesn't understand this is by design.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21228354.500-revealed--the-capitalist-network-that-runs-the-world.html

I don't know how they will get the liquidity into Bitcoin, but if you say over 20 years then yes they try to move us to digitally tracked life, where even Smart electrical meters will monitor every detail that occurs in our homes.

Problem with ZeroCash is that if the setup parameters are leaked, that entity can debase the money supply and no one can possibly know it. We will never know if it was leaked or not, and never know what the money supply really is. WTF!? It is the ultimate weapon against society. I will fight ZeroCash to my last breath. I hope the community doesn't fall for another trap again! Weren't we already gullible enough on Bitcoin!

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
mgburks77

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:50:07 AM

I had another weird idea when trying to sleep that I am not sure.

A big problem for Bitcoin (maybe) is the alt coins - people go x3,x5 even x10 in these bubbles and I suspect most of them cash the biggest ratio from their gained BTC to cash. This nearly happens every week so many investors prefer this alt market and when successful they hit the BTC/USD ratio down. So it maybe more difficult for Bitcoin to gain a new hype (where other alts satisfy this need) and in addition BTC is used as a bridge from this coin to exit to fiat.

No surprise why Garzik, Oleg, Gavin (BTW did he abandon ship yesterday??) and all the other bitcoin cartel (early adopters, developers, miners, big investors, Bitpay & Coinbase etc) hate them!

Now, a new truly anonymous coin that would be illegal or highly discouraged from governments to use will have fewer XXX/BTC (or any other crypto pairs) from all these traceable coins making it digitally (more) unique!!

Furthermore, it will not have centralised exchanges (no manipulation) and someone in order to use it would have to take risks (be a true believer and not an opportunist because it will be difficult for the average Joe to dump them). It will be all in or nothing!

No more exchange to fiat bullshit, a real tool for revolution, a weapon of mass surveillance destruction.

Funny how the ultimate control technology (Bitcoin) will backfire to them through a mutated version...

beautiful thought

like angel trumpets and devil trombones

mgburks77

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:57:45 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 07:09:38 AM by mgburks77

I step outside for some fresh air for the first time in 2 months and see what you guys do to the thread.  Cool

The term you want is Technocracy. China is fully on board and raised the standard of tracking and control. Remember the corporations are in control via the Bilderberg planning, and the governments and nation-states are just disposable institutional pawns on the globalists' chessboard.

So while the governments and even their leaders such as Putin can be fighting for national objectives, the globalists are behind the scenes coordinating the chessboard towards NWO and Technolocracy. This is one area where Armstrong is naive in that he doesn't believe there is any supranational control.  He only sees the idiots such as Obama who are collapsing the economy and doesn't understand this is by design.

I don't know how they will get the liquidity into Bitcoin, but if you say over 20 years then yes they try to move us to digitally tracked life, where even Smart electrical meters will monitor every detail that occurs in our homes.

Problem with ZeroCash is that if the setup parameters are leaked, that entity can debase the money supply and no one can possibly know it. We will never know if it was leaker or not, and never know what the money supply really is. WTF!? It is the ultimate weapon against society. I will fight ZeroCash to my last breath. I hope the community doesn't fall for another trap again! Weren't we already gullible enough on Bitcoin!

a technocracy requires mechanized humanity to operate at full efficiency

conformity of the human product to a specific criteria is the purpose of all of this shit

The Allied "Josef Mengele":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Ewen_Cameron
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Cameron started to distinguish populations between "the weak" and "the strong". Those with anxieties or insecurities and who had trouble with the state of the world were labeled as "the weak"; in Cameron's analysis, they could not cope with life and had to be isolated from society by "the strong". The mentally ill were thus labeled as not only sick, but also weak. Cameron further argued that "the weak" must not influence children. He promoted a philosophy where chaos could be prevented by removing the weak from society.

Cameron defines "the weak" as those who do not conform to mechanization:

In Cameron's analysis, culture and society played a crucial role in the ability for one to function according to the demands necessary for human survival. Therefore, society should function to select out the weak and unwanted, those apt towards fearsome aggression that threatened society. Psychiatry would play a disciplinary role.

Cameron began to explore how industrial conditions could satisfy the population through work and what kind of person or worker is best suited to industrial conditions. A stronger personality would be able to maintain itself in heavy industrial situations, he theorized, while the weaker would not be able to cope with industrial conditions. Cameron would analyze what conditions produced the stronger worker, what would be the necessary conditions to replicate this personality and to reward the stronger while disciplining the weaker. In his 1946 paper entitled Frontiers of Social Psychiatry, he used the case of World War II Germany as an example where society poisoned the minds of citizens by creating a general anxiety or neurosis.[11]

This guy was one of the principles in the Nuremberg trials and he was doing experiments like megadosing people with LSD and tying them into a chair with a bag over their head alone in the dark for a week as an experiment in behavior modification. Some of the most egregious crimes against humanity were committed right here and since we won that war that and everything we learned from captured Nazi scientists about social control has been integrated into the western industrial system.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:58:46 AM

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21228354.500-revealed--the-capitalist-network-that-runs-the-world.html

Problem with ZeroCash is that if the setup parameters are leaked, that entity can debase the money supply and no one can possibly know it. We will never know if it was leaked or not, and never know what the money supply really is. WTF!? It is the ultimate weapon against society. I will fight ZeroCash to my last breath. I hope the community doesn't fall for another trap again! Weren't we already gullible enough on Bitcoin!
Woohoo!
If indeed is a vicious plan, I admit I am impressed!
alxs

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:09:56 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 07:43:59 AM by alxs

Yes its wonderful, looking forward to it!

AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:11:23 AM

We don't need to take that risk of ZeroCash. There is solution which doesn't have that problem and for which the cryptography is much simpler. The other problem with ZeroCash is that the cryptography is so complex with many layers of recent discoveries such as span programs, then extended to quadratic span programs, etc.. that if it is cracked then all our block chain anonymity is possibly revealed. Note the leakage of the setup parameters does not affect anonymity, only makes the money supply indeterminate. But there is the orthogonal issue of if that complex crypto is cracked since it hasn't been vetted and tested over years. That could break the anonymity going all the way back on the history of the block chain.

ZeroCash is sexy, but make sure you understand the caveats.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
klee
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:17:34 AM

The term you want is Technocracy.
Maybe it is Technium's Dark Side:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technium
alxs

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:20:23 AM

Well, we want to know what the solution is.  Quite frankly after reading through your many posts Anonymint you are someone I can relate to and trust.  

EDIT:  You could be another Satoshi Nakamoto, but right now you are speaking my language

Right now from my perspective, ZeroCash or DarkCoin are the front runners. 
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:28:59 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 12:52:22 AM by AnonyMint

Familiarize yourself with Anthony Sutton's impeccable fact findings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sCpsq55uic

Agenda 21:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf
http://www.amec.com/documents/4_services/8_suppliers/agenda_21_sustainability_plan_guidance.pdf

Codex Alimentarius:

http://disinfo.com/2009/10/codex-alimentarius-the-plan-to-outlaw-free-trade-of-all-vitamins-minerals-herbs-and-supplements/
http://www.codexalimentarius.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Alimentarius
http://www.who.int/foodsafety/codex/en/

Can't you see this is all designed to protect multi-national corporations from competition and provide them Technocracy level of control.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/04/08/american-oligarchy-harry-reids-doing/

Quote from: Armstrong
The US has been hunting down American citizens on a worldwide basis. Individuals can not expand their business overseas and Congress has destroyed American entrepreneurship on a grand scale. The ONLY Americans who operate overseas are now the MAJOR public corporations since there is a presumption that they are not hiding money – only individuals would do that. However, Reuters is reporting that while US cash is at record highs of $1.64 trillion, the foreign profits held overseas by the major American corporations to avoid taxes at home has nearly doubled from 2008 to 2013 to and exceeds $2 trillion.

FATCA has established the same type of system as Russia – the oligarchy. Where small business cannot compete against the oligarchs in Russia, the same is now happening domestically. Then people like McCain want to force small business to collect every state’s sales tax under penalty of law, yet with no compensation for the administrative burden.

The national governments are clueless pawns.

mgburks77

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:29:10 AM

Kelly focuses on human-technology relations and argues for the existence of technology as the emerging seventh kingdom of life on earth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_Technology_Wants
This?

Definitely interesting

AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:30:46 AM

Well, we want to know what the solution is.  Quite frankly after reading through your many posts Anonymint you are someone I can relate to and trust.  

EDIT:  You could be another Satoshi Nakamoto, but right now you are speaking my language

Right now from my perspective, ZeroCash or DarkCoin are the front runners.  

You will know very soon.

I tried also to help Darkcoin, helped explain to the thread the technology, helped analyze with the developer, and gave a recent suggestion for possible direction for improvement. Darkcoin is a legitimate effort but there is something superior that can be done. And more importantly pulling all the features needed into one altcoin.

I think the ZeroCash developers have good intentions, but IMO they too easily dismiss the significant caveats.

alxs

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:35:18 AM

Can't you see this is all designed to protect multi-national corporations from competition and provide them Technocracy level of control.

They are definitely not clueless pawns -> TPP

"I tried also to help Darkcoin and gave them some suggestions. Darkcoin is a legitimate effort but there is something superior that can be done. I think the ZeroCash developers have good intentions, but IMO they too easily dismiss the significant caveats."

I think Mathew is fantastic, and they have publicly stated they need help.

AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:36:34 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 07:53:50 AM by AnonyMint

They are definitely not clueless pawns -> TPP

I mean the government figureheads may not realize the overall plans. Or at least they may not realize how they will be thrown to the wolves as needed to achieve those plans. The real power is coming from the multi-nationals and the globalists owners. The governments serve them.

I think Mathew is fantastic, and they have publicly stated they need help.

Matthew Green even made a comment about NSA. He seems to be legit. And of course those guys are super smart cryptographers. I am just saying that the technology isn't the best we can do, because that is a huge risk to take. He downplays the risk in the video I saw on Youtube about ZeroCash. He says "we will find some people who the community trusts to generate the setup parameters then burn the computer".

The NSA can even monitor your computer over an air gap using electromagnetic technology. And CPUs have firmware that allows them to be reprogrammed (we don't have that master key but the NSA probably does).

I don't trust any crypto system that has a master key, especially when that is a global system and we can't ever know if the key was leaked or not. The money supply could be debased and we don't necessarily ever know it.

Matthew Green mentioned the possibility of trying to figure out a way the setup parameters could be computed in parts by numerous parties. I reserve judgement on that until they actually try to figure out to do that securely and publish some findings.

About helping ZeroCash, I can't offer the kind of help they want (heck I'm 49 and in an island country Asia), and besides there will be many super smart younger applicants.

mgburks77

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:45:41 AM

Sociopaths have no ethics or morality "Superman"

edit: writing this i am going to be labelled an enemy of the state and my IP address recorded...might have to tone down my language...

It's a duty of everyone who lives in the world to criticize this unethical behavior in all of it's myriad facets and do whatever they can to stop it.
klee
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:45:57 AM

Brain food, thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: