Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who are Spamming the trust system. Action needs to be taken!  (Read 10552 times)
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:57:34 AM

If this trust system works correctly, it doesn't matter if someone spams or not. Everyone can define their own trust lists here. (maybe similar function as #bitcoin-otc WoT gettrust?)
It would be silly if the forums started to remove some trust ratings because 'it's spam.'

Spam that promotes a company in the trust? Think you have take a closer look at this abuse. Spam of the trust according to Theymos is not allowed. So I guess I will defer to that, unfortunately, the work required to actually police it is the problem.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:11:02 AM

If this trust system works correctly, it doesn't matter if someone spams or not. Everyone can define their own trust lists here. (maybe similar function as #bitcoin-otc WoT gettrust?)
It would be silly if the forums started to remove some trust ratings because 'it's spam.'

Oh? Really? What if somebody negative repped you, because you didn't buy their latest product? Or if they positive repped somebody because it was their alt account, or somebody from their company? Or says, "Positive rep my company, and I'll remove this neg rep"?
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:24:35 AM

There are many people that spam the trust system which makes it next to useless. I've seen too many newbies and Jr with plus two-three trust.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:40:32 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 03:10:15 PM by Bicknellski

So, how is that FCC certification coming along? Still two weeks?

CE
FCC
ETL

There are absolutely ZERO certifications on these cards from BFL. They have not submitted them for testing at all. Buyer Beware! What they love to do is put the marks on protoboards and then never submit the final boards for testing. Same pattern as with the 65nm.

If you are concerned about safety why not buy from SpondooliesTech they actually put out compliant miners unlike BFL.

Emissions Compliance: FCC / CE and  Safety Certification: CE

All you have to do is look at the scoreboard BFL... you are done. Game Over.

Pokokohua! needs help

Code:
04-25-2014, 12:14 PM #46
Pokokohua! 

Someone give me a positive please! If it is proved worthless can
you please end our suffering? And draw from everything up till now?

LOL! Moron.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pokokohua!

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 09:50:14 PM

Code:
Pokokohua! 

LOL! Moron.

And as a result of that request, my trusted network feedback count is
+1

Yours, on the other hand, hahahahaha. You still don't get it, mister university pompous prick?   LOL

In the meantime you are shilling for Spoondolies discounts in other manufacturers threads, misusing the trust feedback system to blackmail others to make them remove posts negative to spoondolies hardware, how low can one go

Farmer17

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:39:07 AM

Code:
Pokokohua! 

LOL! Moron.

And as a result of that request, my trusted network feedback count is
+1

Yours, on the other hand, hahahahaha. You still don't get it, mister university pompous prick?   LOL

Huh

The trust I can see is:
Pokokohua!: -8: -2 / +1(1)
Bicknellski: 1: -0 / +2(2)

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:50:18 AM

If you don't like the Trust system, it's very easy to ignore. I did so many months ago after deciding it was 80% drama and 20% legit. Everyone's 0/0 to me except people I explicitly trust. If you're mixing drama and business, you're doing it wrong.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:00:03 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 03:23:18 AM by Bicknellski

If you don't like the Trust system, it's very easy to ignore. I did so many months ago after deciding it was 80% drama and 20% legit. Everyone's 0/0 to me except people I explicitly trust. If you're mixing drama and business, you're doing it wrong.

I am ignoring it.

The Mods are not enforcing their own rules that is the point of this thread and I will keep posting here as more BFL shills multiple accounts add to the list.

I have my +31 and these jokers spamming the trust system all negatives system seems to work fine enough for some. It is blatantly obvious who is abusing the system with spam at this point. I don't care about the numbers I do care they are using it to spam how great BFL is if you do that in PM you certainly get banned. No difference here in the trust system.

If you have done any biz with me you know the score. If you haven't then it doesn't really matter what the numbers are.

The only trust system that is 100% foolproof is trust NO one.

-1270: -5 / +1(1)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Poko... is certainly increased his red number over the past week.

If you are still looking to put Sonny V back in prison Orange... then read this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280630.msg7126990#msg7126990

Friends if you can't take the following information and use it in an email to Butterfly labs to get an immediate refund then I really don't think you deserve a refund.

I would give them 3 days to issue a refund and then you fax the ADA and Probation officer and you Email the Attorney for Butterfly Labs/Sonny Vleisides

Here you go:

Butterfly Labs Attorney for Sonny Vleisides

Shazzie Naseem

snaseem@berkowitzoliver.com
snaseem@bowse-law.com

District Attorney handling Vleisides Probation

Kate Mahoney
Asst District Attorney Western District
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816 426-4210
Regarding Cases:
 4:11-cr00125-DGK
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

Vleisides Probation officer

Courtney Pierce
US Probation Officer
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816-512-1313
Regarding Cases:
 4:11-cr00125-DGK
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

If this helps you get a refund, and you would like to show your appreciation please let me know.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:05:19 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 03:24:41 AM by Bicknellski

Persistent Spammers

BEST SPAMMERS! NEVER MISS A DAY

MelMan2002
Pokokohua!
criminalben

The numbers of people entering the contest on a daily basis is now 3. People who also seem to have an unnatural attachment to BFL and defend them even though they are 6 months late on the Monarch. Seem to be some interaction and cross over from Marto74 and Loshia into the these accounts as well. Hmmm interesting indeed. Wonder why there are similar grammar errors and copy paste of Marto74 and Loshia's posts in the trust ratings left by Pokokohua? Are Marto74 / Loshia BFL stooges? They don't seem to comment on BFL ever I wonder why that is?

jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:48:59 AM

If people went to that, then we would never use escrows because people like escrow.ms would be 0/0

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:04:18 PM

Persistent Spammers

BEST SPAMMERS! NEVER MISS A DAY

MelMan2002
Pokokohua!
criminalben

The numbers of people entering the contest on a daily basis is now 3. People who also seem to have an unnatural attachment to BFL and defend them even though they are 6 months late on the Monarch. Seem to be some interaction and cross over from Marto74 and Loshia into the these accounts as well. Hmmm interesting indeed. Wonder why there are similar grammar errors and copy paste of Marto74 and Loshia's posts in the trust ratings left by Pokokohua? Are Marto74 / Loshia BFL stooges? They don't seem to comment on BFL ever I wonder why that is?

Looks like were no down to just 2... Pokokohua and MelMan2002. Must be BFL accounts given the latest forum meltdown in BFL land where 2 days of posts went missing. Ooopsie. The crowd on the bow of that sinking ship is certainly much smaller now.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:13:14 AM

So the spammers are not realizing their mistakes and jumping ship. Nice how thank-you very much for playing you can't get a refund. Now the FTC and the people that manage Sonny V.'s probation might want to hear about it.

05-29-2014, 12:45 PM #58

criminalben 

I have two 600GH Monarch orders which I upgraded to Imperials, one from 23rd August and one from 3rd November. At the time it seemed like a good idea, but with the continued delays I've decided to request a refund. I'm still eligible right?, even though I elected to upgrade to the Imperials?

05-29-2014, 03:22 PM #60

criminalben

Originally Posted by heldertb: Nope, once you opted for upgrade, they won't let you opt for refund, try and sell them in classifieds... I want to say something else but then my post will get deleted...

They're refunding my 2nd order as I didn't use the 50% voucher that was given, but they say they can't refund the 1st order as I've used the 100% voucher that one got.

KamyKira

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:57:19 AM

Do not whine here. It is just a forum. If you really think that BFL_Josh is criminal, you must apply to a court. While Josh is not condemned, presumption of innocence is working.

I totally agree with both sides , as in this is a forum and people should discuss it , but whining is not going to help , instead think of decisions , or things you could do to prevent it.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:16:53 AM

Oh the courts are working... and Sonny V. already got notice last probation hearing when he got a 2 year extension. The next hearing he goes back to jail. Let us see where Josh Zerlan finds himself. No doubt plea bargain his way out of any jail time.

Also note that FSB4000 stopped spamming the ratings... I guess he knows that the end of BFL is coming and there is no hope in hell of ever seeing a Monarch in the wild. BFL doesn't even think so... they are moving to promising hashing power. Go figure. What a fricking nightmare.

fsb4000
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:01:37 PM

Oh the courts are working... and Sonny V. already got notice last probation hearing when he got a 2 year extension. The next hearing he goes back to jail. Let us see where Josh Zerlan finds himself. No doubt plea bargain his way out of any jail time.

Also note that FSB4000 stopped spamming the ratings... I guess he knows that the end of BFL is coming and there is no hope in hell of ever seeing a Monarch in the wild. BFL doesn't even think so... they are moving to promising hashing power. Go figure. What a fricking nightmare.
I stopped because 6 feedbacks enough to show that the trust system is not working.

About Monarch:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_josh/393-monarch-update-11-june-2014-a.html

This forum has much more serious scammers than BFL.
You just dislike Josh and you do not care about other scams.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:40:57 PM

Where are the monarchs buddy?

fsb4000
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:45:01 PM

Where are the monarchs buddy?
Soon.
Here video of a hashing Monarch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9zFPX-HtCs&feature=youtu.be
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:08:06 PM

Keep dreaming.

Spammer.

Code:
fsb4000
-817: -7 / +3(3)

fsb4000 -817: -7 / +3(3) 2014-04-02 0.00000000 Reference learn to read! "Untrusted feedback may be totally inaccurate."

fsb4000 -817: -7 / +3(3) 2014-04-01 0.00000000 Reference he does not understand how the trust rating works

fsb4000 -817: -7 / +3(3) 2014-03-31 0.00000000 Wants to ban everyone who disagree with him

fsb4000 -817: -7 / +3(3) 2014-03-30 0.00000000 Lies about the members of Big Picture Mining Coop

fsb4000
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:12:53 PM

Shut up fag and liar Bicknellski.
Code:
Bicknellski 	-17: -3 / +0(0)
Code:
Bicknellski -17: -3 / +0(0)  2014-04-05 140.00000000 BFL being sued for breach of contract...
Can you remind me when we have deal with 140 BTC? Never.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:34:00 PM

Ethics lost on you buddy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: