Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BeeMiner 1T BTC Miner official thread based on Bitmine A1  (Read 5835 times)
donggo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:47:08 PM

What's with the constant stupid smilies? and this is your "technical" guy??

Price and delivery date?

I can't see why anyone would pay anything close to $3599 for 1th miner at current diff
madsusies

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:10:01 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 03:26:01 PM by madsusies

the  Grin = for Chinese "we are in business"

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
cxboyminer

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:13:34 PM

Havent had a reply from jbcheng...

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
jbcheng (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:32:03 AM

Hi jbcheng

Fortunately, the author of cgminer is a Mod of this forum so he can fully clarifly the licensing.
Two A few questions:
  • will your driver and/or mining software be open source?
  • In the case where GPL code is used, will you respect the license and post your modifications? You know, unlike your competitors (I'm looking at you bitmain and lketc  Angry).
  • will you make your circuit schematic docs open source - or at least available as PDF?

If the answer to the above questions is 'no' how exactly do you expect customers to maintain/repair your products?
1, We use CGminer as mining software and we based on the open sources CG and developed by our own team to suit our hardware. at the current stage, we will not be able to open source. I believe others won't either.

As per the GPL license you must supply source code and all modifications. This is mandatory.

Here are some relevant snippets from https://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html:
As always I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume there is some misunderstanding on your part about the license you have agreed to when choosing cgminer and deciding to develop your driver based on its code, or that you have misunderstood what is being asked of you.

So I will remind you as simply as possible as a summary of that document above (also as per the file COPYING included with the cgminer source and binaries).

The license you have agreed to by using cgminer means:
You are free to modify and distribute binaries based on cgminer provided you distribute the source with your modifications, or a link to a publicly available download site that hosts the source, or provide the option to send a copy of the source on media for no more than the cost of the media, along with a copy of the license included in all binaries and source distributed or a link to the COPYING file. If you do not do this within 30 days, then your license to distribute the binaries will be revoked and you will be open to prosecution.

Hi All,

As per communicated with the technical team, I was told that BeeMiner's mining software was developed based on the software PAK provided by our chipset supplier. and we do not own the source code at all and as per communication with the chipset supplier, BeeMiner was not permitted to provide the source code at the current stage. And the Chipset supplier will decide whether to open source or when to do so.

We are trying our best to develop our own at the moment and once we done, we will consider to open the source code for review in later time.

Sorry about the misunderstanding above.

jbcheng
jbcheng (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:54:05 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 03:33:02 AM by jbcheng

What's with the constant stupid smilies? and this is your "technical" guy??

Price and delivery date?

I can't see why anyone would pay anything close to $3599 for 1th miner at current diff

The price was set based on the total cost of our miners. While BTC price keep on dropping while Chipset and other component cost remain no change. Plus our miner total have 5 modules and 40 Chipsets inside compare to the other competitor 4 modules 32 chipsets inside. and our miner Minimum speed 1.15 Terra and some reach to 1.25 Terra. Thus the price shall be reasonable.

Thanks

Jbcheng
beeminer

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:48:51 PM

1.5 T BeeMiner coming soon...  Smiley
inzli

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:24:06 PM

1.5 T BeeMiner coming soon...  Smiley

Good to know, so I'll watch out on the site of the manufacturer....
jimrome

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:15:19 PM

Hi jbcheng

Fortunately, the author of cgminer is a Mod of this forum so he can fully clarifly the licensing.
Two A few questions:
  • In the case where GPL code is used, will you respect the license and post your modifications? You know, unlike your competitors (I'm looking at you bitmain and lketc  Angry).
  • will you make your circuit schematic docs open source - or at least available as PDF?

If the answer to the above questions is 'no' how exactly do you expect customers to maintain/repair your products?
1, We use CGminer as mining software and we based on the open sources CG and developed by our own team to suit our hardware. at the current stage, we will not be able to open source. I believe others won't either.

As per the GPL license you must supply source code and all modifications. This is mandatory.

As always I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume there is some misunderstanding on your part about the license you have agreed to when choosing cgminer and deciding to develop your driver based on its code, or that you have misunderstood what is being asked of you.

So I will remind you as simply as possible as a summary of that document above (also as per the file COPYING included with the cgminer source and binaries).

You are free to modify and distribute binaries based on cgminer provided you distribute the source with your modifications, or a link to a publicly available download site that hosts the source, or provide the option to send a copy of the source on media for no more than the cost of the media, along with a copy of the license included in all binaries and source distributed or a link to the COPYING file. If you do not do this within 30 days, then your license to distribute the binaries will be revoked and you will be open to prosecution.

Hi All,

As per communicated with the technical team, I was told that BeeMiner's mining software was developed based on the software PAK provided by our chipset supplier. and we do not own the source code at all and as per communication with the chipset supplier, BeeMiner was not permitted to provide the source code at the current stage. And the Chipset supplier will decide whether to open source or when to do so.

We are trying our best to develop our own at the moment and once we done, we will consider to open the source code for review in later time.

jbcheng

Ahh, just a simple misunderstanding. It happens!

Just to be perfectly clear: what you're saying is that Beeminer's chipset supplier (Innosilicon I presume) actually developed a mining program in-house which is not based on, a derivative work of, or a modification of the cgminer source code? Is this accurate?
jbcheng (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:07:26 AM

Hi jbcheng

Two A few questions:

Hi All,

jbcheng

Ahh, just a simple misunderstanding. It happens!

Just to be perfectly clear: what you're saying is that Beeminer's chipset supplier (Innosilicon I presume) actually developed a mining program in-house which is not based on, a derivative work of, or a modification of the cgminer source code? Is this accurate?

Hi there,

As I declared, we are a manufacturing company and we do have our own system or chipset supplier. While mining rig manufacturing in China now do have a comprehensive chain and we are just part of that. But I can not tell you who is our supplier just because this is trade secret and you are not my customer and you won't need to know it. and my customer won't care about who is my supplier either coz price and delivery is the primary they always ask.
I have explain the details to my system supplier regarding the misunderstanding of the CG miner license. thus they have put into the resource and redevelop the new mining software. and they have demonstrated  me a new mining interface which shows NON RELATIVE to CG. and we hope the final version will be released to BeeMiner within 2 weeks.
Once again, We really sorry about the misunderstanding about the CG open source License. by the time our supplier release the new software, we will upgrade all our mining software to the NON CG related version.
What we do just want to secure our investment and gain the profit as per our team hard working. we are not purposely mess the open source community and we will consider to do the same thing once we confirm the open source will beneficial the end user not our competitors.

For our valued customer, Thanks for trust BeeMiner and what we can promise is you will get the mining capacity we claimed. There is no point to hide anything to our end user regarding the mining capacity because the higher capacity we deliver, the higher price we can after. and the miner is stand alone and you will not put any sensitive information into the miner.
Bitcoin community is an ecosystem now and each one of us play different role in it. and every one should have his own reason to step in this industry. What BeeMiner want to do is to dedicated into the hardware manufacturing and developing and gain profit by our effort.

Thanks

jbcheng
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:19:25 AM

With a few words:

chip= clone ,
software = clone ,too.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
jbcheng (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:05:02 PM

With a few words:

chip= clone ,
software = clone ,too.

Hi Mate,

You are very welcome to buy our machine and clone. I doubt you have such capability. Otherwise. Please be quite.

Thanks

Jbcheng
jimrome

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:00:35 PM

With a few words:

chip= clone ,
software = clone ,too.

Hi Mate,

You are very welcome to buy our machine and clone. I doubt you have such capability. Otherwise. Please be quite.

Thanks

Jbcheng

Yeah, with that attitude I'm sure they'll be lining up..  Roll Eyes And _original_ mining software in 2 weeks?? More likely a functional obfuscation of the original code in two weeks?

As far as capability: all you are doing is packing other people's chips (Bitmine errrr.... Innosilicon) on other people's boards into metal boxes with fans and shipping them. Oh right, and the boxes only work because of the software you err..... Innosilicon stole errr.... borrowed from others. Even the metal box with fans is virtually identical to at least 3 other manufacturers.

So don't act like you are curing cancer okay?

jimrome

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:05:04 PM

<snip>

Bitcoin community is an ecosystem now and each one of us play different role in it. and every one should have his own reason to step in this industry. What BeeMiner want to do is to dedicated into the hardware manufacturing and developing and gain profit from other people's err.... I mean our effort.

Thanks

jbcheng

Fixed that for you
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:57:44 PM

With a few words:

chip= clone ,
software = clone ,too.

Hi Mate,

Thanks

Jbcheng

No one here is your mate, and dont bullshit us about "NON-RELATED" CG miner.

You're not technical enough to make any statement, then tell your "engineer" guy come here and comment.

Making a wrapper of CGminer doesnt make it your own miner idiot.
beeminer

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:28:11 PM

BeeMiner  1.4T , 1.5T on sale now! A1 inside.
BitchImightbe

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:38:34 PM

BeeMiner  1.4T , 1.5T on sale now! A1 inside.

Price?
Pics?
tzortz

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:27:45 PM

Be careful of what you will say about your prices because bittech sells now the 1t for $2300.

All is Mine!

drico

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:08:44 PM

Be careful of what you will say about your prices because bittech sells now the 1t for $2300.

got an url please ?
tzortz

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:14:56 PM

got an url please ?

Sure, check here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409701.msg6284717#msg6284717

All is Mine!

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:31:37 PM

These A1 boxes are like Pokémon. I gotta catch 'em all.

Price provide some updated pricing and shipping availability. I'm interested.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: