Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
WalkerLi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

hello world, hello crypto

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:19:02 PM

keep voting, and spread the coin,guys

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:19:39 PM

well, there are 283 username in the list
so, there will be 217 more stakeholders for second round
dont panic guys

To be honest, I have a bit panic as I am not on the list. That's not true that 217stakes left for second round as many of us (1st round stakeholders) will loss the right to gain 2nd distribution, maybe due to some reason.   Those stakes will be put in the bounties pool, from the dev's post, with my understanding.  I hope the dev may spend a bit more time on review the 1st round stakeholders who are rejected in the 2nd round.

It's very clear that you did not followed the ultimate rule and some of you did the same. Those who are not in the list please check your addresses on the block explorer if you still hold the 1M COMM if not sorry you break the rule.

Dumping comm at the delivery stage and encouraging others to do so kills community spirit...

I moved all my coins to a cold storage, so? im not on that list btw
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:20:45 PM

Where could i see the list for the 2nd round?  How do i get this?

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
ttyler333

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:22:26 PM

topic grows so fast, maybe some more people should get together on irc?
actually many many pages ago, Adriano made a call for a tester for the multipool and to join in the irc channel, but so far there isn't much activity (although I am not sure in which time zone he lives...)

We now have Beta version of Multipool thanks to Adriano's great job.
It's very nice. I'd like to donate some COMM to him.
Is the Multipool work now?
I can not mining anything.

sharecoin:SWgYjAecZT38Y9pYEPbLmyjRvf8Uht7q9U
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:23:33 PM

dont panic guys

To be honest, I have a bit panic as I am not on the list. That's not true that 217stakes left for second round as many of us (1st round stakeholders) will loss the right to gain 2nd distribution, maybe due to some reason.   Those stakes will be put in the bounties pool, from the dev's post, with my understanding.  I hope the dev may spend a bit more time on review the 1st round stakeholders who are rejected in the 2nd round.

It's very clear that you did not followed the ultimate rule and some of you did the same. Those who are not in the list please check your addresses on the block explorer if you still hold the 1M COMM if not sorry you break the rule.

Dumping comm at the delivery stage and encouraging others to do so kills community spirit...

that defeats the purpose of PoS

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:25:22 PM

dont panic guys

that defeats the purpose of PoS

Moving once defeats the purpose? i am still generating stakes there
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:25:55 PM

dont panic guys

Some people gave some of their coins to friends.  Some people moved their coins to a different computer or maybe offloaded half of them in a paper wallet for cold storage. If we are one of those people can we get in on the second round if we get the coins back?

And how about people who spent a lot of time and energy helping this coin?  I was going to set up a game based faucet and beside that have been very active promiting the coin.  I like to help out any coin I am a part of.

I was the one who first posted about getting added to mintpal as I was writing letter to them and got a response one day.

I was the first one to vote.

I posted this before it was announced that we had to participate to get in the second round of shares.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:27:17 PM

dont panic guys

How about people that shared coins with friends, family. How about donations?

In my case I have two wallets, because at the beginning there was available only Windows wallet (which runs on my mining rig) and my everyday computer is Mac. I have balances in both wallets. I can say with clear conscience that I haven't sold a single COMM. And I can prove that if needed. I donated already too.

Other story is with those, who aren't active here and lack a considerable amount in their wallets. Yes, those are suspicious to be dumpers.
fatecoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:29:49 PM

hi,dear dev!
    the comm is a good coin,i hope  i am in the 2nd Round.
    comm go the the moon!!!
    and pls give some attention on fatecoin. Smiley
    thanks a lot!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T8nHQRZLWLgq8buZsFgBnMSPwD5Ri3ULHo
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:30:19 PM

In case anyone was wondering, here is the 2nd round list (still to be updated) - http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/2nd-round-raw-list-1684/
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:30:49 PM

dont panic guys

In my case I have two wallets, because at the beginning there was available only Windows wallet (which runs on my mining rig) and my everyday computer is Mac. I have balances in both wallets. I can say with clear conscience that I haven't sold a single COMM. And I can prove that if needed. I donated already too.

Other story is with those, who aren't active here and lack a considerable amount in their wallets. Yes, those are suspicious to be dumpers.
I am getting some popcorn, I think I will read some very funny excuses  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:30:56 PM

Guys. How do I know if I'm staking or not? I've had the CommunityCoin wallet open for a while, but do not see any stake.

In the BlackCoin wallet, I can see on the bottom right corner that tells me the estimate of when my next stake is coming.

Do I need to activate the staking in the CommunityCoin wallet, or just wait and it will come?

Feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks for this great community!

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:32:24 PM

if i am in the first round do i need to apply again for the second one? thanks

1 BTC = 1 BTC
wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:33:45 PM

Excellent work with the multipool Adriano, so far looks pretty good, wafflepool is always so reliable to me.
Just one suggestion, maybe make the auto COMM payouts to btc 0.005, although if manual payout is possible, it's fine.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:33:52 PM

dont panic guys

I am getting some popcorn, I think I will read some very funny excuses  Grin

Huh
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:34:02 PM

Guys. How do I know if I'm staking or not? I've had the CommunityCoin wallet open for a while, but do not see any stake.

In the BlackCoin wallet, I can see on the bottom right corner that tells me the estimate of when my next stake is coming.

Do I need to activate the staking in the CommunityCoin wallet, or just wait and it will come?

Feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks for this great community!

"The coins will then grow through the generation of PoS blocks. The PoS blocks will be generated after the minimum 1 day of holding of the coins (determined by 'coin age')"

Have you had your coins over 24 hours?
manfeel

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:34:31 PM

Alright guys i asked the dev about the list and it appears it is out there.
I see my username on the rejected list and cant do much about it but seeing how this community is working i still want to take part in this.

Ill try to buy some Comm coins as soon as i get some btc in about 2-3 days.

1-I have contacted 3 online shops and a gambling site and waiting on the answer.
2-I know the admin of a fiat-altcoin site which i will be contacting in the coming days as soon as there is enough noises about comm coin, they dont add just any alt coins but i have a good relationship with the admin so if there is enough noises in i can get comm in it.

If i got over heated in the previous pages its because i was part of the first thread and never received a single answer to where was the list
but apparently it was posted by the DEV and i respect that.

I can also direct my 3mh rig to comm multipool once it is fully integrated.

If there is some kind of list for those who were rejected in the dev list to receive some coins please add me to it i'd appreciate.

COMM is still very cheap... the really clever operators are buying (and mining in the pool): not needing to get free Founder Coins.

Of course you can see the possiblities as you have some experience.

I think the dev. is really busy with this operation atm, and not really having time to argue... Stay cool   Cool

POLONIEX:
24-hour Volume: 8.1901537 BTC / 6318411.96840031 COMM

People who sold COMM are stupid. That is a shortsighted and ill-conceived actions.

Voting and fighting!
Voting and fighting! it is our job.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. SktogYmNTVhszzJUNiHyiTYbmCpMCdU5rF
ttyler333

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:35:02 PM

hi,dear dev!
    the comm is a good coin,i hope  i am in the 2nd Round.
    comm go the the moon!!!
    thanks a lot!

Dont give up your Fatecoin,man.
I have some Fatecoin in my wallet.

sharecoin:SWgYjAecZT38Y9pYEPbLmyjRvf8Uht7q9U
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:35:11 PM

I am not in the second round list.

However I am still grateful for the 1st stake I have gotten.

Hopefully the list is not final yet and names will be added..

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
degel_x

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:35:42 PM

So... i translated the thread to Spanish last night

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569981.0

i'm a little disappointed no replies ATM, its so sad to see that Crypto is not that popular in Latinamerica

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: