Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
Steven Lee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:11:37 PM

Delivery basically completed for the second round, according to rules in OP. Dev team has now very less coins. We have about 80 submissions in waiting list, and also some of new members who get 1m due to low activity bypassed at this round. Those omitted ones mainly who promised to be good conduct to community seen at quality checks, not supporting community, no wallet activity, dumpers, bad manners,  no really want comm.

Now i give, myself some time rest, few days and wait some of those inactive guys become active also their wallet checked by me. If gap still not filled, i will then give priority to the earliest submissions from the current waiting list.

In the beginning i planned and considered delivery to last 1 week only.  We had so much problems, sabotages, attacks and troubles. Our reject system maybe not perfect but it works. We are already success when compared other coins. But this is not enough and long way to go.

So we succeeded so far good see our thread very active one. Look yourself you are the best members of bitcointalk. you handled alot of good things you certainly know being group or community and following rules. Some about %2.5 opposite idea guys always exists in life. Who is business to kill people or any hope on earth.

Act now handle mintpal and increase multipool miners so we all win.

So dev, I don't receive my second coins so far, does it mean I am not qualified for the second round ? I am always contributing and promoting and voting I taught I surely can get the 2nd stake but actually not. I don't meet any of the criteria to be passed over. I don't know why but I will keep doing these kind of thing because I already have 1 stake. But I think it is better for the dev team to have a review of the distribution list and sent out coins to those who were missed by accident. Good luck to myself!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
communitycoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:11:58 PM

Delivery basically completed for the second round, according to rules in OP. Dev team has now very less coins. We have about 80 submissions in waiting list, and also some of new members who get 1m due to low activity bypassed at this round. Those omitted ones mainly who promised to be good conduct to community seen at quality checks, not supporting community, no wallet activity, dumpers, bad manners,  no really want comm.

Now i give, myself some time rest, few days and wait some of those inactive guys become active also their wallet checked by me. If gap still not filled, i will then give priority to the earliest submissions from the current waiting list.

In the beginning i planned and considered delivery to last 1 week only.  We had so much problems, sabotages, attacks and troubles. Our reject system maybe not perfect but it works. We are already success when compared other coins. But this is not enough and long way to go.

So we succeeded so far good see our thread very active one. Look yourself you are the best members of bitcointalk. you handled alot of good things you certainly know being group or community and following rules. Some about %2.5 opposite idea guys always exists in life. Who is business to kill people or any hope on earth.

What about the lost wallet with 200M coins? Are you going to change the code to definitely lock it and restore trust in this coin or will you just try to dump the whole stack one day?
One of community member (Adriano) soon send me codes we pull it to source and that matter finishes. I wish it would not happened but what can i do life has surprises always.  If you know any quicker solution advice me. If we can handle technically, we do it.

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1085

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:13:24 PM

P.S. Also want to note that I changed my wallet address in signature (because of moving all COMMs to Mac wallet), if that matters.  Grin

Hi brightlight,

Even changing the address, it would be a good practice to keep the old one. To do so, you can use the console (help, debug, console) and use the command dumpprivkey <address>

On the other wallet you import it on the console also, using the command importprivkey <privkey>

This way you will have two addresses on your wallet and if someone send you coins you won't miss them.

Adriano

--
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:14:24 PM

Delivery basically completed for the second round, according to rules in OP. Dev team has now very less coins. We have about 80 submissions in waiting list, and also some of new members who get 1m due to low activity bypassed at this round. Those omitted ones mainly who promised to be good conduct to community seen at quality checks, not supporting community, no wallet activity, dumpers, bad manners,  no really want comm.

In the beginning i planned and considered delivery to last 1 week only.  We had so much problems, sabotages, attacks and troubles. Our reject system maybe not perfect but it works. We are already success when compared other coins. But this is not enough and long way to go.

So dev, I don't receive my second coins so far, does it mean I am not qualified for the second round ? I am always contributing and promoting and voting I taught I surely can get the 2nd stake but actually not. I don't know why but I will keep doing these kind of thing because I already have 1 stake.
those who believe they are right keep producing & supporting comm we have some comm left for you. I'll publish few days later my plan about this. So basic intention here to earn good people. If you bypassed there is certain reasons. No wallet activity, late, or fake suspect, low quality posts, bad manners, dumping etc etc. Also i am not perfect i can err i come to solution within few days and release here my plan for this final list.

WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:14:33 PM

What about the lost wallet with 200M coins? Are you going to change the code to definitely lock it and restore trust in this coin or will you just try to dump the whole stack one day?
One of community member (Adriano) soon send me codes we pull it to source and that matter finishes. I wish it would not happened but what can i do life has surprises always.  If you know any quicker solution advice me. If we can handle technically, we do it.

You could try contact the FAC guys... not sure if they'd help cos COMM is sorta competition? They had a lost wallet also during their distribution.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:15:45 PM

I confirm that i got the second part of 1M share.
Thank you.
Steven Lee

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:17:06 PM

Delivery basically completed for the second round, according to rules in OP. Dev team has now very less coins. We have about 80 submissions in waiting list, and also some of new members who get 1m due to low activity bypassed at this round. Those omitted ones mainly who promised to be good conduct to community seen at quality checks, not supporting community, no wallet activity, dumpers, bad manners,  no really want comm.

In the beginning i planned and considered delivery to last 1 week only.  We had so much problems, sabotages, attacks and troubles. Our reject system maybe not perfect but it works. We are already success when compared other coins. But this is not enough and long way to go.

So dev, I don't receive my second coins so far, does it mean I am not qualified for the second round ? I am always contributing and promoting and voting I taught I surely can get the 2nd stake but actually not. I don't know why but I will keep doing these kind of thing because I already have 1 stake.
those who believe they are right keep producing & supporting comm we have some comm left for you. I'll publish few days later my plan about this. So basic intention here to earn good people. If you bypassed there is certain reasons. No wallet activity, late, or fake suspect, low quality posts, bad manners, dumping etc etc.

All right, I will keep an eye on those plan.thank you dev. You team are doing a good job.

ltcjunky43

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:18:21 PM

I'm beginning the drafts to email. I need to know some of the biggest, best, key things about COMM:

over the next few days, I'm going to gather a list of important news sources to contact. I want to give it a few days for the community to grow even more and get on some more exchanges.

Can someone tell me the highlights of COMM that you think the crypto-community would find interesting and promising? What are some goals for COMM, and other things like that.

Thanks in advance. I'll work on finding some good sites to contact. I will update here once I begin to contact them. If anyone knows any good news sources, let me know
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:19:04 PM

MultiPool quick Stats

I have just checked and we haven't yet received any payouts.
There are 51 addresses created, not all of them are mining (I think probably many just tried it to see how it works)

I checked all the address on wafflepool and compiled the following table just to let everyone know how is the mining going after a few hours:

earned (not yet sent)0.01322058
expected (earned + unconverted)0.02842002
sent to you0.00000000
unconverted (approximate)0.01519944
Total Resultado0.05684004

Wafflepool is a very easy choice since they do not require an account to be created neither the payouts configured BUT they do charge 2% from every miner. I would recommend anyone willing to improve the profits to check http://WeMineALL.com or other similar options.

WeMineAll is from the same creators of WeMineLTC, they work with 0% fee and only ask anyone to configure a donation percentage (although it is not required).

As everything in life it also has its pros and cons, anyone willing to use these other options will need to create accounts and setup the miners accordingly (do not forget to setup auto-payout to be sent to the BTC address you got from our multipool).

Once again, thanks for everyone who donate COMM to me for the multipool, it was really nice to see all the transfers popping up all day long.

Adriano
Any updates Adriano? When can we expect to get the first payments?

None yet... I'm working on the "lost wallet" patch and trying to keep updated on the forum posts... Although I wish we had a forum where only stakeholders could post... too many complaint.

For those who are complaining, please wait for things to happen, most of the people who are working here wants COMM to succeed and if your comments aren't going to help this to happen, you'd better stay quite. I'm not saying you can't criticize something, but when you do so, please post also some possible solution for the problem.

Adriano
let me know when patch ready.
i recommend use http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin and also Facebook page i can give one of you posting right on fb page.

BTCMS

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:20:16 PM

Just sent a donation to the multipool!
Thank you Adriano!

Net amount: -10000.01 COMM
Transaction ID: 4cf789d7ee0c1a4457b6d460b3e976c6591ff37504210ba1fd1f0ea37a0cd036
kino

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:21:02 PM

Thank you.

Gratz!  Grin I think I did not make it to through.

COMM WALLET: CeujLVHAZ96gG3U91cENhWdSxN89qfkrnn
wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:22:21 PM

You did very good thing for many people. Very good person, salute!
notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:29:04 PM

You could try contact the FAC guys... not sure if they'd help cos COMM is sorta competition? They had a lost wallet also during their distribution.

I think instead the non-crypto industry is our competition! I'm sure there will be people in the FAC thread who can lend their support.

So long as there is a properly communicated plan to get a hardfork released with this block implemented, with an appropriate timeframe, the coin shouldn't suffer too much from it. I would rather see the change properly reviewed by those that can understand it, and who can avoid any problems eTok/FAC might have had, than a fix being rushed in.
Turpomann

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:29:04 PM

Thank you.

Gratz!  Grin I think I did not make it to through.
Me neither. I don't know what I did wrong. I've been very active and supportive all the time. Sad

I apologize my rally english. | (COMM) CVHe5HzG61dq7yULUKss9xzYzWzJnenFBN
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:29:13 PM

Even with those coins dumped, strong community can get the coin up from ashes.

And regarding mentioned things, I admit, that here is lack of transparency. But I hope everything's turn to good.

Let's wait Adriano from his rest, maybe he can help with implementation of hard code. I don't know if he is familiar not only with web development coding.

No disrespect to Adriano, but his suggestion is already tried and failed.
Read more about, how/why this fix was failed for another coin here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436750.0

The dev can take a backup and later import it into another brand new wallet which would allow you to transfer these coins again bypassing the lock restrictions..
or according to the eTok devs, there is a way to get rid of the lock.
The dev is actually taking the community for a ride here and you guys are just following it.

The dev wanted someone from the community to fix this so that he thinks everyone will fall for it.
Prepare for the big dump guys.

I am sorry to see this coin die this way, because of a greedy dev, after offering so much potential.

I will need to read the topic you posted, but what I proposed was block any transactions using that input, in this case it wouldn't be any better import the backup as the transaction wouldn't be accepted by any node.

If this doesn't work we can always plan a new blockchain and an exchange between old coins and new ones. What I think is people don't need to care much about this, it will be solved one way or another. There are at least 804000000 interested in the solution and at most 196000000 :-)

Adriano

--
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:30:44 PM

what is the address for multipool bounty

CHyJaYAKkxLmAm33br6Lp9x5LtAYP5vKug

Thanks for the contribution.

Adriano

--
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:31:26 PM

Just asked alcurex (upcoming exchange) if we will listed
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:31:46 PM

I have strange feeling inside myself that something interesting will happen soon.

I remember my yesterday's post.

And here we are with lost wallet issue.

I am starting to be afraid from myself   Embarrassed   Grin

can you send me the next powerball numbers in PM ?   Grin

--
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:33:09 PM

Got my second stake! Whoop  Grin

once the lost coins issue is sorted out we'll see this puppy fly!!! I was there from the beginning with FAC and trusted and waited through their lost coin also. Perhaps contact their dev and offer them some coin to help fix the problem?

congrats , keep them safe .
WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:33:45 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 01:24:48 PM by WarrenP

what is the address for multipool bounty

CHy.....

Thanks for the contribution.

Adriano

I tried to get on the pledge list but my name never showed... here's some COMM anyways!

Date: 2014/04/15 16:32
To: multipool CHy....
Debit: -25000.01 COMM
Transaction fee: -0.01 COMM
Net amount: -25000.02 COMM
Transaction ID: 0f0edb829886ed773b96421027e1031a239fa19c41f27d717a4af9473e333d5e

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: