Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
Secondleo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:42:15 AM

Everyone knows, what you are saying! What do you want from us?

Can you tell us what I am saying?  And what I want from you? I got two stakes and didn't expect I can't get more from the dev. My hope is the community will grow heathy.

We can't give you answers!

Why?   If the dev is clean,  the answers can be write within one minute.  

Dude, don't be hysteria.  My love on COMM is more than you have, I can promise.

We are not dev, don't attack us at last!

If you'd love COMM you wouldn't attract so much FUD. You was a trigger to latest thread attack. Community have to care for healthy social environment and diplomacy.

Can you show me the part where I attack the community?  
I will delete them.  

I can't understand why you are so afraid of the doubt.  
If we are strong enough, if we are clean enough, we won't be afraid of any FUDs!

Your questions are for the dev. Shower him with PMs. Your "contribution" here is neither necessary nor wanted. You can also wait for the COMM Forum to open and produce thread after thread there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:48:20 AM

Can you tell us what I am saying?  And what I want from you? I got two stakes and didn't expect I can't get more from the dev. My hope is the community will grow heathy.

If you'd love COMM you wouldn't attract so much FUD. You was a trigger to latest thread attack. Community have to care for healthy social environment and diplomacy.

I will delete them.  

If we are strong enough, if we are clean enough, we won't be afraid of any FUDs!

In short, these distribution things must be discussed in some limited to access place, not publicly. This place is the only one so far, where people come for news. If here folks talks only about problems with dev, then guess what an image they get? Of course, they start to dump coins. But meanwhile there are many good things regarding COMM, which pale behind your and other rebelling posts.
If you love COMM, as you stated, then you are like mama, who heals child with every medicine in a house, but don't let it heal by himself. Actually you are poisoning everything has been done by community!
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:49:17 AM

I haven't had much time lately but things are certainly moving along :d

I saw that we were on mintpal yey!
Price is too low too sell anything tho, i would advice against selling atm.
Price is pretty stable.

The dev will comment on the doubts and fears soon enough, its true there are some answers that are needed.

keep up the great work guys Cheesy

I keep hammering that we need an IRC, so we don't need to talk here about stuff. Its faster and more efficient

Apparently that has been done  
#CommGroup IRC channel on http://webchat.freenode.net/

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:49:39 AM

Hi guys, I've just arrived and I'm seeing this panic sell.
I continue to don't understand where is the problem. Someone sells cheap and someone else buys cheap.
Here I've seen a lot of persons to get the stake, to dump it immediately and after to attak the dev... Just to say what kind of shit persons exist in the world
So, I'm still holding. And we have still a lot of work to do

Not all of them are all attacked the dev, because the comm distribution will affect the development of comm in the distribution, and have a lot of questions (DEV did not directly answer), I think that the development of comm community is good.
Don't care about comm has sold its own comm, and would not discuss with you here. Grin

Thank you, I appreciate that!
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:53:59 AM

Hi guys, I've just arrived and I'm seeing this panic sell.
I continue to don't understand where is the problem. Someone sells cheap and someone else buys cheap.
Here I've seen a lot of persons to get the stake, to dump it immediately and after to attak the dev... Just to say what kind of shit persons exist in the world
So, I'm still holding. And we have still a lot of work to do

Not all of them are all attacked the dev, because the comm distribution will affect the development of comm in the distribution, and have a lot of questions (DEV did not directly answer), I think that the development of comm community is good.
Don't care about comm has sold its own comm, and would not discuss with you here. Grin

Thanks
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:54:28 AM

I haven't had much time lately but things are certainly moving along :d

I saw that we were on mintpal yey!
Price is too low too sell anything tho, i would advice against selling atm.
Price is pretty stable.

The dev will comment on the doubts and fears soon enough, its true there are some answers that are needed.

keep up the great work guys Cheesy

I keep hammering that we need an IRC, so we don't need to talk here about stuff. Its faster and more efficient

Look at first post on this page due to IRC channel Smiley
--> I encourage everyone to join our #CommGroup IRC channel on http://webchat.freenode.net/ where we can discuss next marketing/promo steps etc.

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 08:55:09 AM

After dump, redistribution will be achieved. That will be rebirth of COMM.

Thats right.  

The best thing is for the dev not to answer any more questions about distribution. As far as I can see it was reasonably fair, but there inevitably will have been some errors. Apart from the locked 196m any uneven distributions don't matter.  COMM will go forward with its own merits and the majority understand that.

So, bring on the dump phase, and lets have a really good 2nd distribution. If a dev dumps a load more later, that's an even better distribution.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:55:34 AM

Lots of market manipulation going on , COMMunity hold tight , another FUD wave coming Tongue
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 08:58:56 AM

I will delete them.  

In short, these distribution things must be discussed in some limited to access place, not publicly. This place is the only one so far, where people come for news. If here folks talks only about problems with dev, then guess what an image they get? Of course, they start to dump coins. But meanwhile there are many good things regarding COMM, which pale behind your and other rebelling posts.
If you love COMM, as you stated, then you are like mama, who heals child with every medicine in a house, but don't let it heal by himself. Actually you are poisoning everything has been done by community!

A lot of coins went through these FUD arguments about early holders and distribution. It did not affect their long term viability (that was down to other factors).

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:59:53 AM

Lots of market manipulation going on , COMMunity hold tight , another FUD wave coming Tongue

All crypto world is mostly about waves, and we are the surfers Cheesy

Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:02:52 AM

Yes , but some surfers easily get afraid by just seeing shark fins Wink
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:05:07 AM

Completely disagree, in an opensource, decentralised crypto community its healthier to have everything, positive, negative or neutral completely out in the open.

I received both distributions but I feel for those who didn't, seems to me the dev changed the goal post while it was happening;

blacklisted if you send some stake to an exchange like wtf market needs liquidity and why even try and get everyone to vote on the exchanges if they are then blacklisted for using them?

blacklisted for not logging in for a week, people have lives, and many working behind the scene in crypto rarely log in here, btt is not the center of the crypto universe.

Blacklisted for doing dumb stuff like not following instructions properly, ok understandable but this is coming from someone who lost near 200 mil coins and had no backup wallet... Huh...now thats dumb.
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 09:10:46 AM

Sent the 25k I pledged Wink

Date: 24/04/2014 01:45
To: CNQSC8u9wK2pGD1qh2pNaysxVnuD2poVad
Debit: -25000.00 COMM
Transaction fee: -0.01 COMM
Net amount: -25000.01 COMM
Transaction ID: 095a4e0f25b8c4e80665ead8d5b87ff813a5bf821b3e874547862617c12c3923

Thanks !  Total received so far 60k
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:11:39 AM

Yes , but some surfers easily get afraid by just seeing shark fins Wink

That's very good comparison Smiley

Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:14:13 AM

I'm guessing distribution phase is over?
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:14:40 AM

Completely disagree, in an opensource, decentralised crypto community its healthier to have everything, positive, negative or neutral completely out in the open.

I received both distributions but I feel for those who didn't, seems to me the dev changed the goal post while it was happening;

blacklisted if you send some stake to an exchange like wtf market needs liquidity and why even try and get everyone to vote on the exchanges if they are then blacklisted for using them?

blacklisted for not logging in for a week, people have lives, and many working behind the scene in crypto rarely log in here, btt is not the center of the crypto universe.

Blacklisted for doing dumb stuff like not following instructions properly, ok understandable but this is coming from someone who lost near 200 mil coins and had no backup wallet... Huh...now thats dumb.

Blacklist, lmao... I won't have a word on it as a lot of idiots may call me FUDer again.  

even neutral comments and questions will be marked as FUDers, attackers.  
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 09:17:31 AM

Well, all probably true. .. there were several devs... we know errors were made. Probably distribution was broadly OK.  

If say, the wallet addresses and other records were available, would a trusted community member devote the time to auditing them ?

I am wasting a lot of time on this issue, and my other businesses are suffering. Soon I will have to drop it.

Remember GLD in the early days ?
WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:18:17 AM

Blacklist, lmao... I won't have a word on it as a lot of idiots may call me FUDer again.  

even neutral comments and questions will be marked as FUDers, attackers.  

The problem is crypto is very shaky to begin with... the moment there is a hiccup of any kind people get double edgy... and then emotions run high and rational thought goes out the window... simple questions are branded "FUD" for no reason, even legitimate questions. I understand some of what the dev did...but yeah...

With the "everyone has lives" thing, if you want to dabble in crypto stuff then you need to dedicate a lot of time if you want to do well in it...

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:20:54 AM

I PMed the dev, majormax, samysamy1 about the left stakes.  No any response.  

Now Majormax is here.

Do you think he will face my questions directly?

You may PM them and see if you can get the answers. Hope you are lucky.
skylys

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:21:22 AM

The trolls and stuff are a good sign?
I just see tons of newfish Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: