Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:14:02 PM

Just wanted to check when you will start paying the participants the 500 Comm/member from jiosefjd and when you will host a Twitter giveaway for COMM Wink

Some users that sent me their addresses already have got it. I forgot to update my post with that message, will do that when will repost it again.
Also some of group users declined their 500 COMMs (probably stakeholders) so I will use them for Twitter Giveaway lottery that is planned soon.
You can join our IRC channel to discuss about it cause I personally have few ideas how to spread it as wide as possible.
So far we release Promo Tweets everyday and I have done one promo giveaway by myself using my own COMMs (not from donations) - it was Happy Easter COMM giveaway, you probably remember.
Smiley

Cheers!

Can you please write this behind each participant, whether they have received coins and how much? Someone contacted me that he/she didn't receive it. I than remembered that I hadn't received it myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jiosefjd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:15:39 PM

Is there any reason my address on the blockchain does not reflect my wallet?  I looked up my address, and the balance is totally different, although its obviously mine because it has a number of the same transactions (and some other ones that I don't recognize).

same issue here. shows only half of the real balance. i wonder how the dev will check the wallet balance (for stake) if it doesn't show the real value.
rapid guess: you have several addresses (for pool, exchange, donation etc...) all have gathered coins one way or an other.
In your wallet you see the sum of all that however each address as far as minting is concerns are independent

Don't think this is it because most everything was done through one address. I only have one other address, which I looked up and it could not be located....
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:15:52 PM

Can you link COMM IRC channel?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:17:39 PM

Wow, I can see this coin going to the moon with the participation of the community.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:17:55 PM

Just wanted to check when you will start paying the participants the 500 Comm/member from jiosefjd and when you will host a Twitter giveaway for COMM Wink

Some users that sent me their addresses already have got it. I forgot to update my post with that message, will do that when will repost it again.
Also some of group users declined their 500 COMMs (probably stakeholders) so I will use them for Twitter Giveaway lottery that is planned soon.
You can join our IRC channel to discuss about it cause I personally have few ideas how to spread it as wide as possible.
So far we release Promo Tweets everyday and I have done one promo giveaway by myself using my own COMMs (not from donations) - it was Happy Easter COMM giveaway, you probably remember.
Smiley

Cheers!

Can you please write this behind each participant, whether they have received coins and how much? Someone contacted me that he/she didn't receive it. I than remembered that I hadn't received it myself.

They shouldn't contact you.
To clarify the case I will sent priv msgs to all of users that didn't send me their COMM addresses for that.
As jiosefjd stated I will sent 500 COMM for everyone that will want it because as you see in my updated post above some of participarts declined it so their coins will go to rest of our donation pool.

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:18:35 PM

Can you link COMM IRC channel?

It is in this big post you see at top of this page Smiley

--> #CommGroup IRC channel on http://webchat.freenode.net/

hyeoam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:19:48 PM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/COMM

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:21:08 PM

to hyeoam
Don't post the same after every few posts please Wink

samysamy1

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:29:33 PM

Smiley

Cheers!

To clarify the case I will sent priv msgs to all of users that didn't send me their COMM addresses for that.
As jiosefjd stated I will sent 500 COMM for everyone that will want it because as you see in my updated post above some of participarts declined it so their coins will go to rest of our donation pool.

Update the status of each participant like this:

participant 1: send address - received 500 comm
participant 2: did not send address
etc etc

Not sure but I thought it was only you and 1 other person who didn't want the bounty of 500 comm
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 09:30:41 PM

Is there any reason my address on the blockchain does not reflect my wallet?  I looked up my address, and the balance is totally different, although its obviously mine because it has a number of the same transactions (and some other ones that I don't recognize).

same issue here. shows only half of the real balance. i wonder how the dev will check the wallet balance (for stake) if it doesn't show the real value.
rapid guess: you have several addresses (for pool, exchange, donation etc...) all have gathered coins one way or an other.
In your wallet you see the sum of all that however each address as far as minting is concerns are independent

~95% was received from one address. still shows only half of the balance. it shouldn't because no money were sent except 10k donation.

more than that..it says i've received 150% extra Smiley
actually you are right... I don't have the correct amount either... (900k short...)
ok, just discover I was using wrong version of the wallet, however it doesn't seem to have anything to do with that.

So to get the correct amount.
I sent to myself the full balance to my main address, and now I get the correct balance (with my missing 900k).
No sure to understand since I always send everything to this address, but it works everything is back to normal.
The staking seems to be doing some strange things...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:30:54 PM

Any community members have the knowledge to set up a 100 richest wallets listing? virtualdn?
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:32:37 PM

Smiley

Cheers!

etc etc

Not sure but I thought it was only you and 1 other person who didn't want the bounty of 500 comm

Look at the first post on this page where the discussed donation is described, you can find users that declined. I can update it and post their wallets but it will extend this huge post even more ;\

Edit: I just finished to send msgs to all that didn't recieve it yet.

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:36:54 PM

Any community members have the knowledge to set up a 100 richest wallets listing? virtualdn?

+1

There is one aspect. How about lost coins wallet address... It can show up in this list
samysamy1

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:37:18 PM

Smiley

Cheers!

etc etc

Look at the first post on this page where the discussed donation is described, you can find users that declined. I can update it and post their wallets but it will extend this huge post even more ;\

You don't need to provide their wallet address, just provide it in the way I just told you please:

etc etc

Thank you.

EDIT: I noticed your pm, but why are you contacting only 10 people (including me). There are more people on the list.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:02:20 PM

Smiley

Cheers!

etc etc

You don't need to provide their wallet address, just provide it in the way I just told you please:

etc etc

Thank you.

EDIT: I noticed your pm, but why are you contacting only 10 people (including me). There are more people on the list.

Because there is a limit on BTT that you can msg max 10 people at once. So I do it more than once Smiley Try by yourself Wink

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:03:47 PM

from the total ~470 people we paid, we removed following people from the 2nd round distribution:
1. Those who cheated with same account different wallet addresses
2. Those who cheated with different accounts but we determined that they are all the same person
3. Those we accidentally paid twice (only a few - so many payments sent)
4. Those who did not access their accounts for the last week
5. Those who sold the coins and/or encourage others to sell.
6. Those who attacked the COMM coin and devs

I didn't recieve second round and i did nothing from 1-6

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 10:04:36 PM

Moving along from the latest trollstorm.... Roll Eyes

I'm polling the community about the latest iteration of the subreddit. My first design wasn't all that good, and someone was good enough to point that out. I made the changes she requested. Feel free to review it yourself:

Community Coin Subreddit, Second Iteration

http://www.reddit.com/r/communitycoin/

Comments, suggestions welcome!

As with the first iteration, I'll be spamming away on this thread all day today before letting the matter rest.

Thanks for your job!

My suggestion is to implement more the specific COMM red colour. Something like Vertcoins reddit in green: http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin

Thanks for your feedback. I did start off by using Community Coin scarlet as the background, but someone said it was too distracting and I agreed with her. I could try a muted shade of pink like the backdrop colour for the sidebar, though...

Okay, I've gotten around to it. In order to balance your request with the constructive (and needed!) criticism of jiosefjd, I settled upon a light pink that's not too far from off-white. Some may think it looks like bubble gum Smiley, but it's a much lighter version of the very same scarlet that Community Coin uses.

Besides, I've read that pink is a relaxing colour. Smiley

So, without further ado, here's the new paint job:

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

aqlzf123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:13:54 PM

Yes, stronger than the front to engage more, more and more like the COMM up .

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:31:01 PM

Moving along from the latest trollstorm.... Roll Eyes

I'm polling the community about the latest iteration of the subreddit. My first design wasn't all that good, and someone was good enough to point that out. I made the changes she requested. Feel free to review it yourself:

Community Coin Subreddit, Second Iteration

Comments, suggestions welcome!

As with the first iteration, I'll be spamming away on this thread all day today before letting the matter rest.

Thanks for your job!

My suggestion is to implement more the specific COMM red colour. Something like Vertcoins reddit in green: http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin

Thanks for your feedback. I did start off by using Community Coin scarlet as the background, but someone said it was too distracting and I agreed with her. I could try a muted shade of pink like the backdrop colour for the sidebar, though...

Okay, I've gotten around to it. In order to balance your request with the constructive (and needed!) criticism of jiosefjd, I settled upon a light pink that's not too far from off-white. Some may think it looks like bubble gum Smiley, but it's a much lighter version of the very same scarlet that Community Coin uses.

Besides, I've read that pink is a relaxing colour. Smiley

So, without further ado, here's the new paint job:

Great revamp job! One suggestion from me... maybe we should ask banner author to make another stretched and reduced in height image to fill all the top part.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 10:33:51 PM

That would be a very helpful statistic to get a rough idea of distribution.
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: