Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523779 times)
K128kevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:41:38 PM

I notice COMM has 140BTC of volume on BTER today, and is passing many well established coins.

Don't get too carried away with price, because there is a lot to do. Real value and utility is what the COMMunity is aiming for, and that is not coming overnight. There are plenty of capable members here, and that will become apparent in the months ahead !

COMMunity Creates Value.
COMM has 100BTC of volume on poloniex too.

Misdemeanors, crazy things I never saw in over 6 months since the dogecoin.

I expect that we will succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:42:31 PM

I notice COMM has 140BTC of volume on BTER today, and is passing many well established coins.

Don't get too carried away with price, because there is a lot to do. Real value and utility is what the COMMunity is aiming for, and that is not coming overnight. There are plenty of capable members here, and that will become apparent in the months ahead !

COMMunity Creates Value.

As I have said before , COMM's future will depend on how the community takes it forward . Community efforts led to COMM being traded on exchanges and now top postion on Mintpal . But still there is still a lot of work to do and It is just the BEGINNING .

Totally agree  Cheesy Cheesy
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:42:52 PM

COMMunity Creates Value.

As I have said before , COMM's future will depend on how the community takes it forward . Community efforts led to COMM being traded on exchanges and now top postion on Mintpal . But still there is still a lot of work to do and It is just the BEGINNING .

+1

Yes , very early days yet.

The real ideas and value will come in the future, from a quality Community.  All CryptoCurrencies have to pass through many stages to survive and grow.

I have a roadmap derived from my experience in supporting a couple dozen currencies from near-birth to success (and more that haven't made it yet), and know a lot of the pitfalls as well.
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:44:06 PM

My wallet hasn't staked for few days and I have it open all the time when I am online I open it..how can I make it stake again? It'snot staked since the 19th.

Same here

How much coins? How many transactions per day? Did you unlock wallet?

I have over 486k only transactions had from faucet a few coins..last time i took out was for giveaway few days ago.. I have it always unlocked when I am online yes.. I trade several hundred k daily but that is on trading platform i got almost half a mil in wallet not touched. It says it is all in balance and 0 in stake so how can I stake it? It is unlocked.

You have to wait for 24 hours after each time you send coins before the wallet will stake. On the other hand you can receive as many times as you like without it affecting staking time. Try not sending any coins for 24 hours, then the clock gets rest and you can start waiting for the wallet to stake.

I haven't sent any coins form this wallet for days..it just stopped staking..I don't know how to do it to stake again. Someone said download new wallet and send to myself I don't understand how to do that please help with full instructions.. Grin

I know everyone is excited but can someone help me please? Huh
kuloch

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:47:43 PM

COMMunity Creates Value.

+1

The real ideas and value will come in the future, from a quality Community.  All CryptoCurrencies have to pass through many stages to survive and grow.

I have a roadmap derived from my experience in supporting a couple dozen currencies from near-birth to success (and more that haven't made it yet), and know a lot of the pitfalls as well.
I think we may need an official forum like Dogecoin did.

They gathered on our official forum to discuss the major problems.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BCc7XkRRbzy7cJkg4QTrA7JzseTAHgmc2A
DogeBoy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:47:51 PM

My wallet hasn't staked for few days and I have it open all the time when I am online I open it..how can I make it stake again? It'snot staked since the 19th.

Same here

I have over 486k only transactions had from faucet a few coins..last time i took out was for giveaway few days ago.. I have it always unlocked when I am online yes.. I trade several hundred k daily but that is on trading platform i got almost half a mil in wallet not touched. It says it is all in balance and 0 in stake so how can I stake it? It is unlocked.

You have to wait for 24 hours after each time you send coins before the wallet will stake. On the other hand you can receive as many times as you like without it affecting staking time. Try not sending any coins for 24 hours, then the clock gets rest and you can start waiting for the wallet to stake.

I haven't sent any coins form this wallet for days..it just stopped staking..I don't know how to do it to stake again. Someone said download new wallet and send to myself I don't understand how to do that please help with full instructions.. Grin

I know everyone is excited but can someone help me please? Huh

Now I think you got a bad luck. More experienced members, please help him.
poncom

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:48:12 PM

Same here

The dev said it's best to upgrade to help the new code fix for the lost coins. The fix works best if there are more upgraded wallets in the network than old wallets. However, he said it's not strictly necessary to upgrade, it just helps the new fix.

I found that I sometimes had to run the old wallet continuously for days before it would stake. It's probably best to leave it running all day, sleep while it runs, and if you are lucky it might have staked by the time you wake up. I once found it had just synced a few minutes before I woke, which was a nice surprise.
qiwoman

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:52:01 PM

Same here

The dev said it's best to upgrade to help the new code fix for the lost coins. The fix works best if there are more upgraded wallets in the network than old wallets. However, he said it's not strictly necessary to upgrade, it just helps the new fix.

I found that I sometimes had to run the old wallet continuously for days before it would stake. It's probably best to leave it running all day, sleep while it runs, and if you are lucky it might have staked by the time you wake up. I once found it had just synced a few minutes before I woke, which was a nice surprise.

o.k I will upgrade now see what happens..I can't keep my laptop on 24/7 it gets heated up but at least 8 hours a day it's on lol
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:52:18 PM

COMMunity Creates Value.

+1

An official forum is good. It needs someone with experience, so that it can be organised well. It is not enough just to take a standard template, because the as the number of members and posts grows, the threads become confusing and duplicated.
This happened to Quark Forum (where I was an early member)
WutriCoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:52:36 PM

COMMunity Creates Value.

+1

Forum is already opened. Join the CommunityCoinTalk

http://communitycointalk.com
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:54:49 PM

o.k I will upgrade now see what happens..I can't keep my laptop on 24/7 it gets heated up but at least 8 hours a day it's on lol

Laptop : maybe the processor is not able to compete so well with other wallets on the network. Don't worry, you will not lose the stake (unless you move coins to another address), it will just take longer to mint.
qiwoman

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:59:50 PM

Laptop : maybe the processor is not able to compete so well with other wallets on the network. Don't worry, you will not lose the stake (unless you move coins to another address), it will just take longer to mint.

o.k now I updated got new wallet and unlocked so what shall i do now? It is showing it all in balance so how do I get it to take? I opened it and is unlocked. Great we got our own forum..I think it will rock.. hehehe
poncom

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:04:27 PM

Same here

Old laptops generally get a build up of dust and gunk blocking their heat release vents. When that happens they start suddenly shutting own without warning to protect the CPU from overheating. I recently had to carefully scrape out the dust blocking my laptop vents because the laptop was becoming red hot and the fan was constantly on full power.

It's stopped cutting out now and the fan is a lot quieter. I used a wooden toothpick to do the job, but had to be careful not to push it into the laptop casing. I just carefully scraped the heat vents until the air could get out when the fan went on.
jiosefjd

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:05:38 PM

Sorry, to interrupt the MintPal vote drive, but I've installed a theme in the subreddit and modified it a bit. I'll admit that I'm no graphic artist, and the page is far from professional, but here it is anyway. I'm jumping the gun a bit because I want to throw up a post on the Mintpal first-place stretch. Grin

So here it is, presented for your inspection:

Community Coin Subreddit, Second Iteration:

http://www.reddit.com/r/communitycoin/

If it's plumb awful, I can revert to the earlier theme and/or try to chase down someone whose CSS skills are better than mine.

I really appreciate your efforts on getting the subreddit. Could you try using this (http://s29.postimg.org/rb6ebs107/communitycoin_twitter_2_800x267.jpg) as a big banner at the top of the page and then just leave the background white? I think the red background is really distracting and a white background is fine for COMM since its one of the two colors on the coin and logos.

evoked22

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:11:29 PM

Been tapping away on the vote button. This is getting stronger by the day!

<3  Cheesy I have a good feeling it will be listed in less than 12 hours

SnZN5o2ePUgtr9roQyavBC3r41vz7p63ne
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:16:35 PM

BTCBTCBTC

YAY! we are top one now.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
qiwoman

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:17:21 PM

BTCBTCBTC

YAY! we are top one now.

LOL i selling all my other coins on polo  Grin Grin Grin  btw when we hit mintpal what time PDT?
networthsigns

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:19:54 PM

#1 place in mintpal isn't assured. XXL may override any time, So don't retire now. Keep voting. Community Voting spirit highly appreciated.

The same spirit will be shown for months to take the coin to a level of good acceptance by all.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:27:07 PM

The next enterance to MintPal will be today for sure ??
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:30:47 PM

Congratulation to all COMMunity... Comm reached 1M dollar market cap today and increasing..  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: