Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:53:32 PM

CommunityCoin (COMM) is live again with unishare i am interesting to buy some cheap coins in bter ? can i transfer COMMS from bter to unishare or it is disabled .
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unionsharesdev

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:50:41 AM

CommunityCoin (COMM) is live again with unishare i am interesting to buy some cheap coins in bter ? can i transfer COMMS from bter to unishare or it is disabled .
Thanks
contact bter
unionsharesdev

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:37:33 AM

UnionShares | DPOS | for Redeem

Now COMM  could free swap to UnionShares

Please refer to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1430361.0
What are you going to do with the swapped COMM?
Get comm fans support
you burn them then?
No,unionshares free swap,the reason of we need the wallet.dat just for checking coin quantity

why would anyone send their wallet.dat file...clearly this is a scam.
you could send an encrypted one, which would still show the balance.
yes Grin

Now btc38&bter provide the redeem work for their users
pls refer to
http://www.btc38.com/general/10099.html
https://bter.com/article/6580.
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:27:48 PM

this unionshare thing looks interesting Smiley
at the moment, it's the only thing you can really do with COMM . lol

seemingly, you send them a copy of your (encrypted) wallet.dat, with your UNS web wallet account name, and you get some UNS in a few days (after the 18th)

i assume BTER will support the exchange of COMM on their exchange already.
that article in above post (in chinese, https://bter.com/article/6580) suggests that all coins on the site will be auto exchanged.

with deposits and trading closed. i'm curious if depositing will work Wink
https://bter.com/myaccount/deposit/COMM
(it shows my old COMM deposit address. is it still connected? i'm not going to test lol)

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:20:48 AM

this unionshare thing looks interesting Smiley
at the moment, it's the only thing you can really do with COMM . lol

seemingly, you send them a copy of your (encrypted) wallet.dat, with your UNS web wallet account name, and you get some UNS in a few days (after the 18th)

i assume BTER will support the exchange of COMM on their exchange already.
that article in above post (in chinese, https://bter.com/article/6580) suggests that all coins on the site will be auto exchanged.

with deposits and trading closed. i'm curious if depositing will work Wink
https://bter.com/myaccount/deposit/COMM
(it shows my old COMM deposit address. is it still connected? i'm not going to test lol)

So you get to keep both UNS and COMM then.
Enticed87

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:25:12 AM

Is COMM still alive and kicking ? I know this coin had a really big community base but they have seemed to all fade away....

Maybe they can band together and revive it if there is still any of them left or maybe jump ship to another Free Community based coin like FWEE for instance, wouldn't you like some free fwee ? hahahaha
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:11:44 AM

Is COMM still alive and kicking ? I know this coin had a really big community base but they have seemed to all fade away....

Maybe they can band together and revive it if there is still any of them left or maybe jump ship to another Free Community based coin like FWEE for instance, wouldn't you like some free fwee ? hahahaha

COMM is dead!
Delete your wallet.dat e forget this. Is better.
Enticed87

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:08:18 PM

COMM is dead!

I think FWEE is headed in the same direction as COMM...

No Buyers, No Interest, No Use... It is very sad to see community projects die.
templebar

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:23:56 AM

COMM is dead!

Clone coins which offers nothing will always eventually die.
FreshFund

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 12:19:37 AM

COMM is dead!

yea.. mostly

NEM:NDMFCC-HHUNIX-M3SHZY-YNM5VK-BYZ6ZU-FVQXHB-H6GB
crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:19:19 AM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0
Enticed87

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:14:02 PM

COMM is dead!

yea.. mostly

Isn't that what altcoins are all about.... how much of a community you can bring in to make it successful with a use & last a while like DOGE.
FreshFund

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 10:54:29 PM

COMM is dead!

yea.. mostly

Isn't that what altcoins are all about.... how much of a community you can bring in to make it successful with a use & last a while like DOGE.

Kind of... New coins should be about New innovations... Not how much one can hype it up. Doge doesnt really have a use, it is popular but there is nothing special about it. It's not far from the bitcoin-core. Doge has no significant different use than bitcoin does.

Other coins such as Burst, Sia, NEM, etc... are all bringing new ideas and innovations to the table. Whether they have a community backing (or not so much, like QORA) the intrinsic value of the coin relies on much more than "what people are willing to pay for it".

NEM:NDMFCC-HHUNIX-M3SHZY-YNM5VK-BYZ6ZU-FVQXHB-H6GB
partmakeo

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:13:56 AM

To calculate the hashrate for, use what you would for Bitcoin but do 2^16 instead of 2^32. Something related to 'target bits' and I haven't fully looked into it but the numbers I get back are reasonably accurate. Certain pool front-ends also use this math for their calculations.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:17:44 AM

COMM is dead!

yea.. mostly

Kind of... New coins should be about New innovations... Not how much one can hype it up. Doge doesnt really have a use, it is popular but there is nothing special about it. It's not far from the bitcoin-core. Doge has no significant different use than bitcoin does.

Other coins such as Burst, Sia, NEM, etc... are all bringing new ideas and innovations to the table. Whether they have a community backing (or not so much, like QORA) the intrinsic value of the coin relies on much more than "what people are willing to pay for it".

Wow... you do know altcoins are just play money...
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:27:39 AM

COMM is dead!

Yes That is true ...But COMM was a nice old story

yea.. mostly

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:39:24 PM

COMM is dead!

Yes That is true ...But COMM was a nice old story

yea.. mostly

Why did you copy me ? or did you mean "Yes That is true ...But COMM was a nice old story" instead ?
Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:19:24 AM

anyone else's blockchain sync stuck on Mar 13 block 987465?
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 09:19:12 PM

Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The CommunityCoin wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0
Bozichook

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:16:27 AM

Should this wallet work on Fedora? I’ve used it fine with Lubuntu before, but seem to be missing dependencies when trying to install on Fedora.
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: