Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:46:09 PM

Great!

We are 7 now.

Donation for community coin multipool creation:

xtester - 10000
bytedisorder - 10000
cryptolemaik - 10000
shinep - 5000
pabloangello - 10000
Nxtblg - 10000
brightlight - 5000

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

Come on guys lets make some things happen. Anybody else?

I also added Community coin for Bter thread..Where do I donate for the multipool? Smiley

For the moment you can only pledge the sum you want to donate. We will all donate after the multipool is built and ready to work.

So how much would you like to pledge?

Put me down qiwoman - 5000

Also I agree mintpal is our focus then multipool also e should create a shopping mall place to shop and spend like either an ebay type auction site or fair trade type place.. or both.

add me please i would donate 5K comm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felment

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:04:28 PM

I have been voting on MintPal and CommunityCoin is now on 3508 votes, just below Fedoracoin which is on 3564 votes. Keep on voting everyone and we will beat Fedoracoin soon. We only need another 57 votes and we are there.
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1085

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:22:05 PM

I have created one then... I have applied yesterday for a share but didn't receive it yet, as soon as my request is approved I will announce the link here.

In the meantime, I would like to hear about the ideal configuration for the faucet: how many coins every time and how long between the requests ?

Also, have anyone tested the sendmany for the coin ? Is it working properly ?

Thanks,

Adriano

Have you got your stake yet?

If not, I'll tell you what I'll do. If you haven't already downloaded a wallet, please do so. Put the COMM faucet up on the web, and I will personally send you 100,000 COMM from my own stake as a bounty for the faucet. An amount that I hope will be added to by others.  Wink

Let me know with a PM containing the address of your faucet and your COMM address, and I'll fire them off. Note: The COMMs will be for you personally. I'm sure there'll be a donation drive to fill it.

Hi, I just got home from work I saw I received mine too.

Have just to update some parameters and will put it online. I'm still thinking about how many coins give in each request and how often allow the requests (daily, hourly, etc). Do you have any suggestion ?

Thanks,

Adriano

--
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:30:18 PM

what is multipool and how does it help the coin :?

People with a very small stake compared to big stakeholders will hardly have any chance to mint more coins. In a multipool these people add all their coins together so that their total amount on coins would be larger and their chance to mint would be bigger as well.

No, it's a multipool like hashcows, wafflepool. You mine other altcoins
and then using the btc generated purchase CommunityCoin.

For a PoS coin like COMM it gives you regular buy pressure.

Does any of the exchanges where COMM is being traded offer API for trade ? If so, instead of developing a multipool we could only setup an address to receive the BTC generated on other multipools and configure a bot to buy the COMM whenever some BTC is received. This way each user willing to use the multipool point his mining equipment to one of the already existing multipools and configure the withdraw address to bot's one. We would need to have one different BTC address to each user, in order to share the COMM bought proportionally.

If I'm missing the point please let me know.

Adriano

--
paddox

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:47:25 PM

I was reading about the mint multipools and the post link below is by a guy doing something similar to your idea. He mined on his favorite pool and just brought mint with his pool earnings. He says he made way more off his favorite pool than the mint pool. Unfortunately he did not have a bot to automate the buy, but it cannot be that hard to build one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518654.msg5796614#msg5796614
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 11:48:44 PM

Have just to update some parameters and will put it online. I'm still thinking about how many coins give in each request and how often allow the requests (daily, hourly, etc). Do you have any suggestion ?

Thanks,

Adriano

Sorry, I've never used a faucet so I don't have any idea on what the best parameters will be. But I will donate to the faucet once you've  got it up, running and tested out.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

poncom

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:03:00 AM

The premine coin faucet started off giving a big payout every hour, then as the coin (and faucet) gained popularity the payouts were gradually reduced. Also the frequency you could claim a payout gradually reduced from an hour to a day.

To begin with you could immediately withdraw because the payouts equaled the minimum withdrawal allowed. After a while when the payout reduced you had to use the faucet a few times until you had enough coins saved to make the minimum withdrawal allowed.

The payouts always varied somewhere between an upper and lower limit. To reduce the payouts the upper and lower limits were reduced.
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:16:41 AM

I have to test how is it with some load, so it is in testmode yet...

You guys can try the faucet but no coins will be sent for a (hopefully short) while. If no major bug were found I can send the coins for the requests made during testmode, but there is no guarantee at all until the next announce.

The address for donations is alright though and donations made to it will be used for the faucet as long as it lasts. If anyone want to donate/tip me, please send it to my address instead (it is in my profile).  

http://community.bitcoinland.org/

Any comment or thought is welcome.

Adriano

--
laserfocus

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:27:43 AM

You guys can try the faucet but no coins will be sent for a (hopefully short) while. If no major bug were found I can send the coins for the requests made during testmode, but there is no guarantee at all until the next announce.

The address for donations is alright though and donations made to it will be used for the faucet as long as it lasts. If anyone want to donate/tip me, please send it to my address instead (it is in my profile).  

Adriano

It'd be a good idea for you to PM VirtualDN...developer of CoinOK.pw.  He's one of the stakeholders in CommunityCoin and can best answer your questions.
paddox

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:30:07 AM

I just requested for community coin to be added to the list of coins you can vote for in the bter thread. It's only a start but if enough of us ask they will add COMM to their poll, then we can start voting for it to be added to bter.

You can request for COMM to be added to their poll here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

I requested for COMM to be added too. There are more requests there for COMM than other coins at the moment. If we keep this up bter will soon take notice.
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:42:25 AM

what is multipool and how does it help the coin :?

People with a very small stake compared to big stakeholders will hardly have any chance to mint more coins. In a multipool these people add all their coins together so that their total amount on coins would be larger and their chance to mint would be bigger as well.

No, it's a multipool like hashcows, wafflepool. You mine other altcoins
and then using the btc generated purchase CommunityCoin.

For a PoS coin like COMM it gives you regular buy pressure.

Does any of the exchanges where COMM is being traded offer API for trade ? If so, instead of developing a multipool we could only setup an address to receive the BTC generated on other multipools and configure a bot to buy the COMM whenever some BTC is received. This way each user willing to use the multipool point his mining equipment to one of the already existing multipools and configure the withdraw address to bot's one. We would need to have one different BTC address to each user, in order to share the COMM bought proportionally.

If I'm missing the point please let me know.

Adriano

The coin is on bittrex which does have a trade api. But not looked
at it in detail. Mintpal which everyone is voting to get listed on
doesn't currently have one. Although I think they are testing a
new api update in private beta.

https://bittrex.com/Home/Api

FairCoin is using a stratum proxy to use wafflepool, so if something
like could be setup. Would that be easy than a api bot?

http://fair-coin.info/multipool

I did send a message to hashcows, who replied and said would take
a look at the coin. But not heard back yet, they added an option
for MintCoin payouts. Which is what I asked, if they would add the
same option for COMM.
unent

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:28:17 AM

Adriano

I just tried your faucet and it works fine.

I used faucets for other coins with a similar layout and capcha. I like the idea of a sliding image captcha better than the ones with distorted letters that nobody can read.
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:30:56 AM

Adriano
Faucet looks good.Is it possible t bring the word faucet in the url?
belmonty

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:40:21 AM

I just requested for community coin to be added to the list of coins you can vote for in the bter thread. It's only a start but if enough of us ask they will add COMM to their poll, then we can start voting for it to be added to bter.

You can request for COMM to be added to their poll here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

I requested for COMM to be added too. There are more requests there for COMM than other coins at the moment. If we keep this up bter will soon take notice.

I added my request to the thread. COMM will soon be on the Bter poll and we can start voting then. The requests are building up.
belmonty

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:42:24 AM

Adriano

The faucet looks great. Please never consider using the crap letters other faucets use, the image thing is much better.
newtypeseed

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:44:17 AM

Dear dev,

After I got my 1 million community coin, I'm eager for devoting for community coin community.

When community coin start to vote on mintpal, I keep on voting for COMM.

Beside that, I advertise community coin to my friends. I hope them can share our nice community.

In our community, I feel peace and happy.

Hope COMM to the moon.

http://i59.tinypic.com/jjpl5k.jpg
wqdqszj

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:52:04 AM

3553-3558

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 01:56:23 AM

Adriano

Thanks for the link, and thanks loads for the work you've done. I just added it to the subreddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/communitycoin/comments/22qu06/community_coin_now_has_a_faucet_check_it_out_beta/

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Kooness

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:57:12 AM

somebody feedback please from new update

Running on windows 2008 64bit, windows7 32bit&64bit are all ok!
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 01:58:17 AM

As others have pointed out, Community Coin's gone a little viral on the Bter add thread. Check out the nesting:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.msg6164892#msg6164892

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: