Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:38:39 PM

i think destroying the rest of the coins shouldn't be overlooked, smaller cap + higher value + less distribution work

That would result in few people controlling the coin. even a 1% bag holder of coins can destroy it at will.

it doesn't itll be around the same amount of people... just with 1 mill initial stake instead of 2
I think its technically hard to destroy the coins, once its generated.

Destroying coins is as easy as deleting your wallet
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:40:10 PM

Just thinking about Faucet / giveaway ...

Bitcointalk is our "Community" - isn´t it? So we can give free coins to people, which writes some interesting, informating articles/ post here on bitcointalk. It´s not necessarly about Communitycoin it could be in every thread. I mean we all know the damn FUD scammers talking only shit, shame on you - and we show it to you by rewarding nice people  Grin
Thusith

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:41:23 PM

keep voting on mintpal. I feel proud of this community. See, each member are contributing to this and surely we are building a better community.

Also, guys, don't forget to vote this poll. We are on the top now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568561.0

I Had not seen the votes , Good job , Let me add my vote .  I would love to have an android wallet for Comm . So I can share it with friends and family . Imagine if  we all started using it for our own transaction , Like betting with your friend ,  Who ever wins the game pays the other 1000 Comm . IT would then become a currency . used withing the community and promoted around the world .

Just added my 1 vote. I also keep voting on mintpal. And I think multipool and android wallet are the top 2 priorities that we should focus on. And I don't think adding COMM into exchange before all of them are distributed is a good idea. Why we are there before Dev still are holding lots of coins?

shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:42:23 PM

i think destroying the rest of the coins shouldn't be overlooked, smaller cap + higher value + less distribution work

That would result in few people controlling the coin. even a 1% bag holder of coins can destroy it at will.

it doesn't itll be around the same amount of people... just with 1 mill initial stake instead of 2

Yes we can do that, but its hard to do it in a transparent way, so that no one would scream scam later.
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:42:32 PM

People look at this, there are not many (500 early adopters) that are mostly old members that already have seen a lot in cryptoworld and most of them will likely hold long also even buy more right now and later (I did so). Also soon there will be multipool that will drive the price higher very easily. So I think it is really pretty good opportunity to buy now as much as you can before the price explosion that will cover the sky around our crypto wild west.

i am quite old and active member too. Didn't get any comms yet.

I have no idea why, you should contact to dev.

quite weird if you ask me. even the shills here are getting their coins. A few pages back. A guy bragged how his shill accounts got coins

You need to be active here in the thread and work towards development of the community regularly to become a candidate for the stake. Just being a old member is not going to cut it.It's upto the dev's to decide and choose members who would work for COMM's progress and long term development and not just dump them.
Wish you all the best for receiving the stake.

As for the shill accounts . One or two mistakes could be made .The dev is human after all.
Some shills could have done a mighty good job to bypass the strict checks imposed by the dev but i think there would be very few such cases.

Overall the distribution system is fairest we have seen in the crypto community so far.

well, i decided to take a user named ysbysb2000 from the stakeholders list.

He never did post anything on here, and he is not even a active number of btctalk. Just an early adopter. so that means early adopters are bound to get their coins even if they are active or not??

This is only one username. I can give you a few more.

Why would an inactive member get coins?  The rules were pretty explicit.  I read them even though I don't qualify due to lack of posts.

dont know. I am curious myself. but the community doesn't answer a single question. Seems you're only accepted to community if you say good things  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Turpomann

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:43:50 PM

we need more voters, any have idea?

So the goal is to get listed on as many exchanges as possible so the people that got the free coin can sell it?  This is too bizarre.  Something doesn't seem right.

listing on major exchanges would help us get an idea about the coin's value and marketcap and bring us on the map .If we were to set up funds for charities and other events(like dogecoin did) they can know value of the funds they are receiving.

I think most of the COMM owners realize and appreciate the opportunity  that lie in front of us and would not sell at low prices.Where else do you get this kind of active , dedicated ,productive community power capable of making a difference?

Also another incentive to hold is the mining income which POS generates. The longer and more you hold the better income in coins would come your way.

so guys HODL your COMM!

Yep, just HODL and buy more! I agree, we need to set up funds for charities and other events like Dogecoiners do. More stakes mean more opportunities to provide for the community.

I apologize my rally english. | (COMM) CVHe5HzG61dq7yULUKss9xzYzWzJnenFBN
bjwimer

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:44:18 PM

I voted this coin on mintpal , and would to pledge some comm for the Multipool . (if I do get some ) great work guys fast and active community .

great, Grin Grin Grin Grin

BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:45:31 PM

People look at this, there are not many (500 early adopters) that are mostly old members that already have seen a lot in cryptoworld and most of them will likely hold long also even buy more right now and later (I did so). Also soon there will be multipool that will drive the price higher very easily. So I think it is really pretty good opportunity to buy now as much as you can before the price explosion that will cover the sky around our crypto wild west.

quite weird if you ask me. even the shills here are getting their coins. A few pages back. A guy bragged how his shill accounts got coins

You need to be active here in the thread and work towards development of the community regularly to become a candidate for the stake. Just being a old member is not going to cut it.It's upto the dev's to decide and choose members who would work for COMM's progress and long term development and not just dump them.

As for the shill accounts . One or two mistakes could be made .The dev is human after all.
Some shills could have done a mighty good job to bypass the strict checks imposed by the dev but i think there would be very few such cases.

Overall the distribution system is fairest we have seen in the crypto community so far.

He never did post anything on here, and he is not even a active number of btctalk. Just an early adopter. so that means early adopters are bound to get their coins even if they are active or not??

We are all saying that to be an earlier stakeholder doesn't mean that automatically receive the second round... Dev agreed in back posts and we all think so

that username is on the second round raw list.

Ah.. so I missed something... is there already a list? Can you give me the link, please? Good job, we have to notice to the dev this situation and similar

http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/1684-2nd-round-raw-list-post8020.html#post8020

Here is the list. Not trying to crap the thread. I went through a few usernames and noticed this. I could go through more and there would be more inactive members too

Well its just a RAW list and will be processed for further "quality checks" so those members might get the axe.
You can also take these issues directly with samysamy1. He's the dev's contact person and could direct it to the dev.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:45:48 PM

Why would an inactive member get coins?  The rules were pretty explicit.  I read them even though I don't qualify due to lack of posts.

dont know. I am curious myself. but the community doesn't answer a single question. Seems you're only accepted to community if you say good things  Roll Eyes

Aways it is untrue. I reponsed to you and I said good job for that you noticed. But if still now you don't get your stake it isn't a good reason to spred bad words   Wink
I wish for you a lot of comm
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:46:43 PM

Yes we can do that, but its hard to do it in a transparent way, so that no one would scream scam later.

Absolutely. Destruction should be carefully considered, and a decision of the Community...Transparency is important, but it first requires trust in the development team. That trust is well placed in the case of COMM.  Read this thread, and you will see the high calibre of the participants.

Some things just have to be based on trust initially : Proof will come later anyway.
awais3344

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:47:03 PM

We are all saying that to be an earlier stakeholder doesn't mean that automatically receive the second round... Dev agreed in back posts and we all think so

that username is on the second round raw list.

Ah.. so I missed something... is there already a list? Can you give me the link, please? Good job, we have to notice to the dev this situation and similar

http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/1684-2nd-round-raw-list-post8020.html#post8020

Here is the list. Not trying to crap the thread. I went through a few usernames and noticed this. I could go through more and there would be more inactive members too

Well its just a RAW list and will be processed for further "quality checks" so those members might get the axe.
You can also take these issues directly with samysamy1. He's the dev's contact person and could direct it to the dev.
great, i will contact him if the final list is miserable  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:47:23 PM

Coins can always be destroyed, but we will see what happens and what the dev's pov is.

Let's hope all pans out just right and all distribution will be done, and transparency will be there before we hit a "big" exchange.
It's important for everyone involved to be "in the know".
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:47:36 PM

Why i´m not on this list?  http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/2nd-round-raw-list-1684/#post8020

I spread the word, helping community, spent coins,.. so what?

btw. I ve got kids so i can´t be here every second....

Even i am not on the list, is this the final list?

I've seen your posts in other threads: you've been quite active promoting Community Coin. I'd PM the dev with a link list of those posts in those other threads. After all, the dev doesn't have time to keep up with the whole subforum.

[Believe me, I know. Despite picking and choosing, it's easy to wind up spending the entire day at BTT!]

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

greenmoon

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:50:12 PM

everyone is active in threads, thread is growing rapidly.
someone came up with a good advice, making a logo for community, as well as some souvenirs.

Steven Lee

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:50:25 PM

I really think Dev should not "only accepted to community if you say good things". I really hope Dev will "only accepted to community if you DO good things". But I have no idea why I am not in the second round list. I hold my coins all the time in my wallet. I keep voting on mintpal,bter and poll of 2014. I always promoting COMM to my friends and I has already persuaded some of my miner friends to come to COMM once the multipool is ready. Dev, could you tell me why I be removed from the second round list?

awais3344

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:50:36 PM

Why i´m not on this list?  http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/2nd-round-raw-list-1684/#post8020

I spread the word, helping community, spent coins,.. so what?

btw. I ve got kids so i can´t be here every second....

Even i am not on the list, is this the final list?

I've seen your posts in other threads: you've been quite active promoting Community Coin. I'd PM the dev with a link list of those posts in those other threads. After all, the dev doesn't have time to keep up with the whole subforum.

[Believe me, I know. Despite picking and choosing, it's easy to wind up spending the entire day at BTT!]

yup, not a final list. hope to be on the list i have been voting on mintpal  Cool

NEOSCOIN
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:50:58 PM

My gush it is hard to keep reading everything here if you have several hours break Cheesy

Tell me about it! Then I'll have to spend another half an hour keeping up. Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

jalmari

Activity: 814

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:51:14 PM

Next target is NewYorkCoin Smiley  This is easy one, only ~400 votes needed Smiley

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:52:51 PM

If you want to communicate with dev, the contact person is samysamy1.

There is idea by Adriano to build a separate page for to-do information: listed items, involved people, donation addresses, donators etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Multipool- the most wanted thing at the moment. Adriano is working hard on the multipool project. Soon it will be at early testing stage. Let's give him opportunity to get some rest!
As xtester said multipool is almost ready to be tested.

Many thanks to Adriano for hard work and enthusiasm. So far members pledged 715 000+ COMM for Multipool set up. Everyone is welcomed to join the pledges list.
    Also thanks to xtester for maintaining multipool's pledges list.

2. Website design and management. jiuge made an alternative earlier before this thread begun to grow rapidly. Community must decide wether use it reworked, how it should be changed, etc. Link: www.community-coin.com  I think .com domain is also respectable.

Donations/pledges for website:
    xtester - 5 000
    mozurt - 10 000
    wasamata - 5 000
    Secondleo - 10 000

3. Subreddit page design work. Now it has default template design. illiki23 offered his assistance for reddit page development.

4. Good quality youtube video for promotional purposes. coinking suggested to make a song by himself. Community must decide wether compose
    it or not and what genre it should be.

Donations/pledges for youtube video:
    brampower - 5 000
    DeviledMoon - 5 000
    wasamata - 3 000

Donations/pledges for coinking's song:
    testadimerlo - 5 000
    mugwampbro - 1 000
    wasamata - 2 000

5. Articles about Communitycoin.

6. Linux wallet.. Compiled for Ubuntu based Linux distributions by signorama. Thanks! Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!RkQQgJRa!5RcwiUIzhVSH9lVOi49TbkeaD8ph_aDMwH6Z4M3YCBY
    Please test it and leave a feedback.

Donations/pledges for Linux wallet compilation:
    brightlight - 3 000

7. Updated logo, if dev accepts it's change. mymenace made the first and by far the only alternative. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558319.msg6121487#msg6121487

8. Not mandatory, but Android wallet could be a good point about coin. Also as promotional move.

Donations/pledges for Android wallet:
    lumeire - 20 000
    wasamata - 10 000
    pabloangello - 10 000

9. OSX wallet. Released by instacash (link in OP). Please donate him to support the job done and future releases!

So far donators for OSX wallet:
    brightlight - 20 000 - Sent
    rbbrdckybk - 5 000 - Sent
    mamamia2014 - 3 000 - Sent
    anonymous - 100 - Sent
    BTCMS - 10 000 - Sent

10. Faucets. One developed buy Adriano. Thanks! http://community.bitcoinland.org/faucet/

----------------------------------------------------------------

As of now their non-specific purpose donations offered users:

Jr.peng - 10 000
BitcoinBaBa - 10 000

Don't forget to vote at Mintpal!

Please PM me if here is someone, who can undertake some of the listed duties or just make a post with suggestions.

Updated Donations/pledges for positions. If I missed something, give me a note.

Please, if you want to offer your donations, just post them (I am going through thread pages regularly) or better PM me. I'll update this post with your offer. In addition, if you have ideas what to add to to the list, also do not hesitate to give a feedback.

Nice list.
Should we add setting up a gaming site to this list as it could generate a lot of interest?
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:52:57 PM

If you want to communicate with dev, the contact person is samysamy1.

There is idea by Adriano to build a separate page for to-do information: listed items, involved people, donation addresses, donators etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Multipool- the most wanted thing at the moment. Adriano is working hard on the multipool project. Soon it will be at early testing stage. Let's give him opportunity to get some rest!
As xtester said multipool is almost ready to be tested.

Many thanks to Adriano for hard work and enthusiasm. So far members pledged 715 000+ COMM for Multipool set up. Everyone is welcomed to join the pledges list.
    Also thanks to xtester for maintaining multipool's pledges list.

2. Website design and management.
    jiuge made an alternative earlier before this thread begun to grow rapidly. Community must decide wether use it reworked, how it should be changed, etc.
    Link: www.community-coin.com

Donations/pledges for website:
    xtester - 5 000
    mozurt - 10 000
    wasamata - 5 000
    Secondleo - 10 000

3. Subreddit page design work. Now it has default template design.
    illiki23 offered his assistance for reddit page development.

4. Good quality youtube video for promotional purposes.
    coinking suggested to make a song by himself. Community must decide wether compose it or not and what genre it should be.

Donations/pledges for youtube video:
    brampower - 5 000
    DeviledMoon - 5 000
    wasamata - 3 000

Donations/pledges for coinking's song:
    testadimerlo - 5 000
    mugwampbro - 1 000
    wasamata - 2 000

5. Articles about Communitycoin.
    First article by jdebunt. Link: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/14/communitycoin-pos-for-the-community-by-the-community
    Thank you!

6. Linux wallet..
    Compiled for Ubuntu based Linux distributions by signorama. Thanks!
    Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!RkQQgJRa!5RcwiUIzhVSH9lVOi49TbkeaD8ph_aDMwH6Z4M3YCBY
    Please test it and leave a feedback.

Donations/pledges for Linux wallet compilation:
    brightlight - 3 000

7. Updated logo, if dev accepts it's change.
    mymenace made the first and by far the only alternative. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558319.msg6121487#msg6121487

8. Not mandatory, but Android wallet could be a good point about coin. Also as promotional move.

Donations/pledges for Android wallet:
    lumeire - 20 000
    wasamata - 10 000
    pabloangello - 10 000

9. OSX wallet.
    Released by instacash (link in OP). Please donate him to support the job done and future releases!

Donators for OSX wallet:
    brightlight - 20 000 - Sent
    rbbrdckybk - 5 000 - Sent
    mamamia2014 - 3 000 - Sent
    anonymous - 100 - Sent
    BTCMS - 10 000 - Sent

10. Faucets.
     One developed buy Adriano. Thanks! http://community.bitcoinland.org/faucet/

As of now their non-specific purpose donations offered users:

Jr.peng - 10 000
BitcoinBaBa - 10 000

Don't forget to vote at Mintpal!

Please PM me if here is someone, who can undertake some of the listed duties or just make a post with suggestions.

Updated Donations/pledges for positions. If I missed something, give me a note.

Please, if you want to offer your donations, just post them (I am going through thread pages regularly) or better PM me. I'll update this post with your offer. In addition, if you have ideas what to add to to the list, also do not hesitate to give a feedback.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: