Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:54:17 PM

As the 200M missing coins are kind of a problem I want to gather another bounty for fixing the issue.
Either a hard fork or code that hardcodes the wallet as locked are welcome.

I begin by pledging:

150K Comm

for a fix that is implemented.
Whomever is interested in this issue to be resolved, post in this thread or preferabbly PM me with a pledge.
+1 Good idea.
Add 25K from me too.
Secondleo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:56:17 PM

And here we go:

150K Secondleo
25K shinep

All of you remember:
A fix will make every coin you own worth more!
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:09:36 PM

Looks like a wolfpack struck again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=540017.0

You people are too trusting.  The majority of all coins launched have only one purpose and that's to make profit for those launching them.  The people in that thread were trusting as well and now some scammer just ran of with 73 btc.  $35,000 of easy money. 

Question everything.  These scammers are well organized.  They don't have to get your btc to make profit.  All they have to do is create hype and get people to promote a coin giving it value so they can sell what they have, walk away, and do it again.

History repeats itself.  Wake up people.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:24:38 PM

Looks like a wolfpack struck again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=540017.0

You people are too trusting.  The majority of all coins launched have only one purpose and that's to make profit for those launching them.  The people in that thread were trusting as well and now some scammer just ran of with 73 btc.  $35,000 of easy money.  

Question everything.  These scammers are well organized.  They don't have to get your btc to make profit.  All they have to do is create hype and get people to promote a coin giving it value so they can sell what they have, walk away, and do it again.

History repeats itself.  Wake up people.

What happened with Edgecoin doesnt mean its going to happen in Community Coin.Let me explain,Edgecoin was just in the ipo stage,they were raising money from investors.There was no pool,exchange listing or anything extra a good coin needs.Community coin is way crossed that part where Edgecoin's so called scamming took place.Community coin is being traded,there are 3 faucets,people have got their coins,its being voted to add on other exchanges,it has a scratch game and a lot more coming next.

So all together Community Coin hasnt been a scam.Growing or declining price depends on lots of factors,it just cant be blammed on devs.
MrData

Activity: 290

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 07:25:52 PM

Raised 5 votes after I confirmed votes in e-mail (after transactions confirmations).

They'll be removed after voting is closed, that is when all the checks are done (just like the previous vote).

CoinPayments - The original multi-cryptocurrency payment processor.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:27:19 PM

And what scam_exposer will say if there will be a good and more than satisfying solution for that 200mlj problem...

What will be next thing to which he will be attached, having rights to post here those price dumping posts...
Secondleo

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:33:04 PM

And what scam_exposer will say if there will be a good and more than satisfying solution for that 200mlj problem...

What will be next thing to which he will be attached, having rights to post here those price dumping posts...

Nothing.
Every place on earth needs some sort of end time prophe running naked through the streets screaming "THE END IS NIGH"
If it doesn't happen here, he will turn somewhere else and scream more there.

I would actually be impressed if there was a correlation of the amount of his screaming in a particular thread and the chances of it being a scam. That said... there isn't.
He just runs around screaming scam in big fat red letters at everything.

I would be pleased if he ran over to the main Bitcoin section and just started screaming "PONZI" in every thread about bitcoin.
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:34:59 PM

As the 200M missing coins are kind of a problem I want to gather another bounty for fixing the issue.

I begin by pledging:

150K Comm

Whomever is interested in this issue to be resolved, post in this thread or preferabbly PM me with a pledge. Most likely this will go to adriano, he is the one working on the fix right now.
But as he stated, he has a full time job and can't work on it the whole time. So wait a bit and see what happens.

Giving him some additional incentive is just right.

As far as I know the developer hasn't found a solution yet and Adriano's solution was critisiced as being a temporary fix. People are looking for a permanent fix so I think we should look for someone else.
Someone here suggested this person
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558319.msg6269233#msg6269233

The dev contacted him but hasn't received a response he said, so I suggested he offer him 2 stakes.

It might help if people suggest a capable person who might help with this problem first before collecting bounties.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 07:35:56 PM

You people are too trusting.  The majority of all coins launched have only one purpose and that's to make profit for those launching them.  The people in that thread were trusting as well and now some scammer just ran of with 73 btc.  $35,000 of easy money.  

Question everything.  These scammers are well organized.  They don't have to get your btc to make profit.  All they have to do is create hype and get people to promote a coin giving it value so they can sell what they have, walk away, and do it again.

What happened with Edgecoin doesnt mean its going to happen in Community Coin.Let me explain,Edgecoin was just in the ipo stage,they were raising money from investors.There was no pool,exchange listing or anything extra a good coin needs.Community coin is way crossed that part where Edgecoin's so called scamming took place.Community coin is being traded,there are 3 faucets,people have got their coins,its being voted to add on other exchanges,it has a scratch game and a lot more coming next.

So all together Community Coin hasnt been a scam.Growing or declining price depends on lots of factors,it just cant be blammed on devs.
It seems that the "incident" gave some idea  Grin (still need a few more scams so people stop buying into those ipo coin... as they don't seem to understand...)

anyway, It is clear that this 200M problem must be addressed asap and preferably before the coin arrive on mintpal.
If it arrive on mintpal and the problem is not solve, we should ask ourselves mintpal to delays its introduction until the problem is solved. (that will reinforce trust in the money too...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
samysamy1

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:36:33 PM

CommunityCoin is on CryptExplorer now!

COMM Block Explorer:

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/CommunityCoin

It's broken
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:36:49 PM

I begin by pledging:

150K Comm

Whomever is interested in this issue to be resolved, post in this thread or preferabbly PM me with a pledge. Most likely this will go to adriano, he is the one working on the fix right now.
But as he stated, he has a full time job and can't work on it the whole time. So wait a bit and see what happens.

As far as I know the developer hasn't found a solution yet and Adriano's solution was critisiced as being a temporary fix. People are looking for a permanent fix so I think we should look for someone else.

The dev contacted him but hasn't received a response he said, so I suggested he offer him 2 stakes.

It might help if people suggest a capable person who might help with this problem first before collecting bounties.

I've yet to see anyone explain why Adriano's fix is only temporary. It just seemed to pop up from nowhere. Are you sure it's the case?

scam_exposer

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:38:27 PM

I'll come on this thread and admit I was wrong.  But I doubt I'll have to.

And don't blame me for the price of this coin.  If the dev had addressed this issue and posted updates regularly like someone concerned then the price wouldn't be where it is.  The blame for the price of this coin belongs with the people that dumped their free coin as soon as they got it, the dev and those involved in launching this coin because they failed to address the situation and instead chose to hide, ignore, and hope the issue just went away.

Nice try trying to blame me but you're giving me too much credit.  If it wasn't me pointing these issues out it would have been someone else and there have been numerous people pointing these issues out.  This community is in it's own little world detached from reality.  I can't change that.  

samysamy1

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:38:35 PM

It seems that the "incident" gave some idea  Grin (still need a few more scams so people stop buying into those ipo coin... as they don't seem to understand...)

anyway, It is clear that this 200M problem must be addressed asap and preferably before the coin arrive on mintpal.
If it arrive on mintpal and the problem is not solve, we should ask ourselves mintpal to delays its introduction until the problem is solved. (that will reinforce trust in the money too...)

I agree, listing on Mintpal should be delayed.

No one has a friend or a familymember who can help with the fix?HuhHuhHuh?
samysamy1

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:40:19 PM

I begin by pledging:

150K Comm

I've yet to see anyone explain why Adriano's fix is only temporary. It just seemed to pop up from nowhere. Are you sure it's the case?

I don't understand coding so I also don't understand the explanation that others have given
scam_exposer

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:43:14 PM

I begin by pledging:

150K Comm

What fix?  All I've seen is talk.  Either you do something or you don't.  There are many coins that have had issues and the devs have fixed those immediately and the coins are doing good. 

You guys might want to see if you can't get the DarkCoin dev to solve this mess.  That dev could likely resolve this in a couple hours and be done with it.  The problem that you have is that no decent dev wants anything to do with this coin.

laserfocus

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:44:23 PM

I begin by pledging:

150K Comm

https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner

Top dev who can probably solve this issue.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:49:12 PM

Finally the trolls again! I was missing them, I love them
Guys, let's ignore the trolls,to answer is like bread for them!
Secondleo

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:52:59 PM

Contacted another good developer.
Will see if he takes up on the matter.

And the fix that is in development already works.
Just not if you have to redownload the whole blockchain.
If this last bit is accounted for, the fix will be permanent. Wait some more days....
samysamy1

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:01:37 PM

I begin by pledging:

150K Comm

https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner

Top dev who can probably solve this issue.

Just send him a tweet https://twitter.com/cryptosamy, not sure if he will see it as he is not following me.
It might help if more people contact him
rp4prez2008

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:03:59 PM

I mined for 24 hours on multipool. Waffle sent the batch, but I haven't received any community coins yet. My question, has anyone received community coin from the multipool yet?
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: