Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
communitycoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

COMM

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:08:13 PM

COMMunity get ready, i need from you to get us a lot of miners to the two multi-pools coming soon. You can keep the thread active. You can attack me or dev team as well i let you to do so. Grin I can even pretend i am hurt.

We made for you the first and original community PoS crypto distributed %100 free to bitcointalk members, our clones are now more than 20. And bitcointalk members are benefited most from the COMMunity innovation brought to the market. This fact never changes.

COMM means communication.
COMM means community.
too much is never enough...

we need anon

anon is like plankton for the whales
As soon as we see a stable anon feature on a coin we can/will implement it. You can let me know. Also there is another idea of destroying coins. So having a less supply can have better for the future prices.

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:16:46 PM

Too late, the disappointed had left. Who is faithful before
I can see in your signature some of COMMs clones. This means it's never too late. We no need faithful 400-500 people anymore.

What we need is only few wise people can see potentials on COMM "buy in big amounts" or "mine big amounts" after two multipools online. And that's all we need.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:23:52 PM

Too late, the disappointed had left. Who is faithful before
I can see in your signature some of COMMs clones. This means it's never too late. We no need faithful 400-500 people anymore.

What we need is only few wise people can see potentials on COMM "buy in big amounts" or "mine big amounts" after two multipools online. And that's all we need.
In normal time, I would tend to say with need a little more than that, but when I see people running on any crappy X11 coins around, I start to think we just need an ad which says "give us your btc"  Grin

We will need to do a new promotion campaign, though

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
zhile11911

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:29:59 PM

COMMunity get ready, i need from you to get us a lot of miners to the two multi-pools coming soon. You can keep the thread active. You can attack me or dev team as well i let you to do so. Grin I can even pretend i am hurt.

We made for you the first and original community PoS crypto distributed %100 free to bitcointalk members, our clones are now more than 20. And bitcointalk members are benefited most from the COMMunity innovation brought to the market. This fact never changes.

COMM means community.

I come here, follow your heart.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:35:42 PM

COMM means community.

we need anon

As soon as we see a stable anon feature on a coin we can/will implement it. You can let me know. Also there is another idea of destroying coins. So having a less supply can have better for the future prices.

now nobody come community,the price can be high?you multi-pools to do a lot of time,until now still have not come out,and anonymous,when to come out? one year ,two years or for many years?i dare not to think!
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:00:02 PM

In crypto world is so easy to be impatient. Everything needs time and work.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 02:02:57 PM

COMM means community.

we need anon

now nobody come community,the price can be high?you multi-pools to do a lot of time,until now still have not come out,and anonymous,when to come out? one year ,two years or for many years?i dare not to think!

a few troll, like you, are still coming  Grin
May-be it is difficult to comprehend for you, but it takes time to develop a pool from scratch, so your comment only show that you have no knowledge on this kind of things

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 02:03:51 PM

COMM means community.

great job, we are thrilled , oops , I forget lost 70% price investment !

comm means lower volum trader?!
comm means lost invest ?!

the first pos? anyone care?

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
CommanderVenus

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:04:07 PM

This is one of the most true things i have heard in a long time.

COMM means community.

COMM was given out to people.. At no investment.
 Kiss

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:49:09 PM

@sameev29 please confirm everything is alright with your re-installed server, and show us some progress. This can change the air.

andyge

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:13:28 PM

COMM means community.

we need anon

a few troll, like you, are still coming  Grin
May-be it is difficult to comprehend for you, but it takes time to develop a pool from scratch, so your comment only show that you have no knowledge on this kind of things

i do not think so.if a little time have not come out,i dare not say.but a lot of times,why?Technical problems? i think only this answer.
so sorry this is my idea.
Sharecoin11234

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:14:10 PM

dev, glad to see u alive

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T68GrANdzmKVNgKB5P4nW3DGPjgXL2vpMM
DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.
evi_stale

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:19:48 PM

COMM means community.

New investors don't care about that it was 100% free because it doesn't benefit them at all. What they do care about is how much coins the dev is holding for himself.
We have asked you this question multiple times but you don't seem to be interested in answering it. Is it because you're hiding something?

Summary:
- Through an update the coins in the lost wallet can be released again
- Who are the developers of the dev team that have received 40 million?
- Who received the 10 million bounty for the multipool?
- What are your Comm addresses - and what is the address of the original block when this was created?

We have the right to know the answer to all these questions otherwise don't expect Comm to take off to the moon  Roll Eyes

Further it seems like you're obsessed with multipools - We don't need multipools but new and better technologie and usage of the coin, along with better marketing and not to forget a trustworthy developer.

You are looking for miners, but can't you see that people are simply not interested.....maybe because of all those unanswered questions and no real innovation?

andyge

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:23:06 PM

COMM means community.

New investors don't care about that it was 100% free because it doesn't benefit them at all. What they do care about is how much coins the dev is holding for himself.
We have asked you this question multiple times but you don't seem to be interested in answering it. Is it because you're hiding something?

Summary:
- What are your Comm addresses - and what is the address of the original block when this was created?

We have the right to know the answer to all these questions otherwise don't expect Comm to take off to the moon  Roll Eyes

Further it seems like you're obsessed with multipools - We don't need multipools but new and better technologie and usage of the coin, along with better marketing and not to forget a trustworthy developer.

You are looking for miners, but can't you see that people are simply not interested.....maybe because of all those unanswered questions and no real innovation?

+1
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 05:32:33 PM

price is going up a bit, trolls are coming back.  Roll Eyes
2 weeks to develop a pool from scratch is not really a long time.

djm34 facebook page
evi_stale

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:54:54 PM

price is going up a bit, trolls are coming back.  Roll Eyes
2 weeks to develop a pool from scratch is not really a long time.

I'm afraid you can't read charts, but it actually kept keeping down with a volume of 0.456 BTC in the last 24 hour on Mintpal.

oker

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:59:35 PM

COMM means community.

Summary:

+1
+2

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. <BNWgzRMApfiwjDksTBXRNSB7BDBzRaPcy9>
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 07:38:01 PM

who are the developers delivered +250 btc worth coins when it was on exchange for sale at the same time each was 1 btc? We practically delivered +100k dollars in hands of people. And when 1st COMM thread locked, who continued? We have enough FUDs and trolls that can ruin 5 coins in a week. But we still survive. why?

Lost wallet coins are very death, technically unrecoverable anymore (it's wallet address published already in the thread it was one of wallet used on distribution as well) And because they are not generating PoS coins their impact on total coins are lessening everyday.

And i don't say we were perfect we did big mistakes double send, sending to the wrong people, being late etc. My pr was really bad one. My approach was little militarist in the beginning.  it was my mistake, sorry about if i broke any heart. And i think still majority of delivery was good. We published dates of send, some part of wallets, a good inspector or investor can see how much effort is put there... Dev team is now organizing two multipools. If you ask from someone how much would cost developing an original multipool, it can give you some idea...Also is this a stop? ... oh no we will see if we can implement anonymous system to the wallet.

You want innovation? look %10 of signatures in bitcointalk... You will see after effects of COMMunity there.

Maybe we should not continue at all just delete the thread and go our ways it cost us less time and peace in the mind.
 lol. - oh no. of cource we don't do that.

Because we are still part of COMMunity, evil or angel does not matter. We are the COMMunity...

adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:20:38 AM

This is one of the most true things i have heard in a long time.

COMM means community.

COMM was given out to people.. At no investment.
 Kiss
well, i am so stupid to buy commcoin,

dev maybe do more things, but not attract new investor.

if buy comm = lose money, why comm should be created?

if pirce so low , who is interested the comm multipool?

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:32:33 AM

Can someone advice multipool name for @sameev29s project?

Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: