Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
zhile11911

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:43:09 AM

nothing changed. still wait something.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:54:15 AM

Dev, look at other coins dev, you are too little active here. Don't be so lazy and do something according to the coin at last. Another way community will not help you.

thefalleng2

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:29:38 AM

can't access the multipool + two pages of trolling...  Undecided

It seems to be up now

laflaflaf

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:55:25 AM

Dev, look at other coins dev, you are too little active here. Don't be so lazy and do something according to the coin at last. Another way community will not help you.
there is no hope, comm is dead.

TheSmurfsCoin:Tn5HRXnMmbVQoDjsz3rgSZwZwQyz5JNXr2
ShareCoin:SfE8LN2MLVV5XHmKLizjZonAHYPMFS1muN
FootballCoin:Fe6JUNh9j9CB5pagUxWwifoSsNyLeU3md5
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:23:47 PM

It still can stand up if dev will contribute.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 02:34:59 PM

must admit, I cashed out (not a lot though)  yesterday after I noticed the missing multipool (how hard is it to add x11 and x15 coin seriously... and the current state was still too far from what I expected... ) and the absence of reaction (and no comment from pool dev) over the 2pages long trolling...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
zhile11911

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:16:42 AM

must admit, I cashed out (not a lot though)  yesterday after I noticed the missing multipool (how hard is it to add x11 and x15 coin seriously... and the current state was still too far from what I expected... ) and the absence of reaction (and no comment from pool dev) over the 2pages long trolling...

maybe you did a right choice ? who know that in future.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
youngcave

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:25:56 AM

Dev is alive with his another coin.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:37:43 AM

Dev is alive with his another coin.

Probably the dev is too busy with personal life while working very hard on perfecting the original COMM multipool. Don't worry dev will show up soon with some good news. Smiley

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:46:05 AM

Lookst at the coin's name.

then looks at people complaining.......

#facepalm

Seriously. What do you expect the dev to do. more over why only expect the dev to save you?

this coin is called community. Start lining up and pick up the slack.

if 400 of you donate 0.01 btc. that would give you a 4 btc bounty to do something. Maybe buy coins back. maybe set up few multipools , maybe buy ANN.

get together and set it up.

The source code is good. This coin stakes so smooth. best i have seen. if you open your wallet after it synches it pays you, unlike other coin that give you lost stakes.

PS: please do not mine karma coin for profit ; )
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 03:03:53 AM

#facepalm

Seriously. What do you expect the dev to do. more over why only expect the dev to save you?

if 400 of you donate 0.01 btc. that would give you a 4 btc bounty to do something. Maybe buy coins back. maybe set up few multipools , maybe buy ANN.

The source code is good. This coin stakes so smooth. best i have seen. if you open your wallet after it synches it pays you, unlike other coin that give you lost stakes.

That's not reason I left, dev did a good job all along, but the non accessible pool with no response from the admin, while we were waiting for it is not acceptable as it was a crucial point in the success of the coin (and a pool with only 4 scrypt coin... well this is far from anyone expected... we had already such pools... )

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:27:19 AM

#facepalm

That's not reason I left, dev did a good job all along, but the non accessible pool with no response from the admin, while we were waiting for it is not acceptable as it was a crucial point in the success of the coin (and a pool with only 4 scrypt coin... well this is far from anyone expected... we had already such pools... )

wasn't calling you out. its a free market. you choose to sell. your choice. My post was directed to anyone who wants to push this coin forward.

I don't mean to insult but i have been following this coin since the beginning. What i got from this is that either:
1.original devs left and handed over the BTT Account to who ever controlls the OP username.
2. the communitycoin was made of few devs and now only one is left with no dev codes.
3. OP might have others coins lunched so he randomly checks here.

Again this is not to spread FUD. its just my opinion. He hasn't logged in since 3 days. whats the 200 mill "lost" addy? what his addy? look them up. Look for anything suspicious.

this coin had some good distribution. I am sure you still got people holding. i am holding +1 mill. I am sure you must have at least 50 users still interested. Probably more but not active.

Do a take over. I know the OP comes online randomly and he has not disappeared but he is not doing much. open a new thread if he wont give your accounts . Collect donation. Create a bounty. Go ANNon or Insta pay or anything people are looking into a coin. You already got an amazing working Stake.

I can open this wallet 2 days later and 1 minute after it catches up and synched in, boom start staking non-stop.

Guys, build for this coin. Do not expect the dev to take you to the finish line!

Coin's called community. Become one!
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:41:51 PM

12sat now.I am very sad to say goodbye

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 03:49:06 PM

#facepalm

wasn't calling you out. its a free market. you choose to sell. your choice. My post was directed to anyone who wants to push this coin forward.

I don't mean to insult but i have been following this coin since the beginning. What i got from this is that either:
1.original devs left and handed over the BTT Account to who ever controlls the OP username.
2. the communitycoin was made of few devs and now only one is left with no dev codes.

Again this is not to spread FUD. its just my opinion. He hasn't logged in since 3 days. whats the 200 mill "lost" addy? what his addy? look them up. Look for anything suspicious.
again with the 200mil  Huh this isn't fud, this is stupidity at that level...
seriously this is getting boring for anyone with 3 neurons. The problem has been solved long ago, no wallet update has been released...
so no way to access it.

if the price continue to decrease, I might rebuy some  Grin

djm34 facebook page
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:53:49 PM

12sat now.I am very sad to say goodbye

15 BTC sell wall at 36 Satoshi fulfills its role.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:04:27 PM

Why Dont you guys stop sulking and support the Community and Mine at the pool
It is an opportunity of all COMM coin owners to take matters in their own hands.
Get started on mining, rent some miners if you don't own them - do your own cost analysis and help the community and the coin that represents them.
Its sad to see someones effort and all their hard work go to waste because people just want to be lazy.
Come on and pull yourselves together and mine at the Comm POOL.
Your destiny lies in your own hands

Good luck

Duke

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:09:02 PM

#facepalm

again with the 200mil  Huh this isn't fud, this is stupidity at that level...
seriously this is getting boring for anyone with 3 neurons. The problem has been solved long ago, no wallet update has been released...
so no way to access it.

if the price continue to decrease, I might rebuy some  Grin

i only mentioned that so it can be checked. i have not been keeping track of this but how was it resolved?

plus how is it stupid. calm you tities. i was just saying to look up the addies. if any movement then the devs do not have the best intentions anymore. Justifying a take over

Anyways. not to drag this any longer.The coin is where it is now.

Don't you all agree its best to do a take over and start building up a team and collect bounties for devs?
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 04:12:40 PM

#facepalm

again with the 200mil  Huh this isn't fud, this is stupidity at that level...
so no way to access it.

if the price continue to decrease, I might rebuy some  Grin

i only mentioned that so it can be checked. i have not been keeping track of this but how was it resolved?

plus how is it stupid. calm you tities. i was just saying to look up the addies. if any movement then the devs do not have the best intentions anymore. Justifying a take over

Anyways. not to drag this any longer.The coin is where it is now.

Don't you all agree its best to do a take over and start building up a team and collect bounties for devs?
what I see, is that you want to take over and gets bounties for it.

djm34 facebook page
wendy5

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:18:55 PM

is the coin dead??
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:27:09 PM

no. i am involved in an other coin. pretty obvious to spot.

i would love to but i got no time. I love all cryptocoin. I believe there is room for all kinds.

Out of all the POS coins i have seen this is the smoothest. As i mentioned before. Opening other coins POS wallet and waiting it to be synched i get spammed with "missed" stakes that turn into orphans. this means that now i have to wait with open wallet the minimum stake period and hope it stakes. This process is ugly and i can't bare to sit there waiting while the wallet eats up the comp processor. With Communitycoin is different. I do not get any "missed' stakes as it it synching and after few minutes being synched it starts staking. Its rewarding to keep my wallet up and running.

it is really smooth. its the only POS wallet i enjoy opening.

So you already got a perfect staking code. Start grouping together and start collecting funds and start brainstorming. You all came together before to build a pool. I think pangelo was on charge of that project. regroup again and pick the coin up : )
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: