Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523779 times)
zhongguocomm

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:34:41 AM

DEV just wanted to use COMM for a few BTC  to buy milk for his son, did not have any plans for COMM, he had to develop other Coin  as the money to buy milk for his son! Cheesy
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhongguocomm

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:17:27 AM

Mintpal going to cancel COMM transaction
thefalleng2

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:16:27 PM

The only best option for COMM now is to join NXT asset.I have seen it myself and it could workout if we who are still holding COMM go there together.

What does everyone think about this?

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:25:11 PM

The only best option for COMM now is to join NXT asset.I have seen it myself and it could workout if we who are still holding COMM go there together.

Why it would help? Just because people that trading there would see it listed?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:03:05 AM

The block explorer isn't working, can anybody tell me how many coins are out now, how many new coins are created every month and what the max cap is?

Also, what's the main reason why the price of this coin has completely collapsed?  The idea seemed very good and the coin appeared to have been popular at first.

Thank you!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:04:48 AM

The block explorer isn't working, can anybody tell me how many coins are out now, how many new coins are created every month and what the max cap is?

Also, what's the main reason why the price of this coin has completely collapsed?  The idea seemed very good and the coin appeared to have been popular at first.

Thank you!

Because the ship has been abandoned by everybody but the bagholders (who in turn do not put any effort in the coin).
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:14:49 AM

let this die plz, every time i see it bumped it makes me angry
thefalleng2

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:15:31 AM

Why it would help? Just because people that trading there would see it listed?

First of all it would be seen as an asset.

In the same time if even a small new technology could be added to COMM and some promotion done by your twitter team than there is chance to bring at least a good finishing to COMM if not the worst.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:18:33 AM

This dog still has a market cap of nearly $40,000.

Hahahaa. Look below that, tons of coins with great names and quite a few with active devs.

So yeah, CommunityCoin has to go down [at least] another 75% from here [to sub $10K marketcap or sub 2 Satoshi] to reach the fair value of an abandoned ScamCoin.

thefalleng2

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:19:40 AM

let this die plz, every time i see it bumped it makes me angry

We can still bring it to a good finishing.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:20:30 AM

Thank you!

Because the ship has been abandoned by everybody but the bagholders (who in turn do not put any effort in the coin).

Ok, so why exactly has this coin been abandoned?   I really don't wanna read though 588 pages so can anybody post a 2 sentence explanation?

Thanks!

jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:40:07 AM

Thank you!

Ok, so why exactly has this coin been abandoned?   I really don't wanna read though 588 pages so can anybody post a 2 sentence explanation?

Thanks!

You should ask from the Dev, why he has abandoned! He promised us a multipool with some fancy features but now it seems that it was BS.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:42:30 AM

Thank you!

Thanks!

You should ask from the Dev, why he has abandoned! He promised us a multipool with some fancy features but now it seems that it was BS.

Why would I ask the dev is he has abandoned the coin, hence, he won't be here to be asked anything.

If this is the kind of intelligence and cooperation the CommunityCoin community has then no wonder the dev took off and the coin is quickly going to zero.

Thanks for wasting your time [and mine] telling me absolutely nothing useful.

jalmari

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:51:41 AM

Thank you!

Ok, so why exactly has this coin been abandoned?   I really don't wanna read though 588 pages so can anybody post a 2 sentence explanation?

Thanks!

Why would I ask the dev is he has abandoned the coin, hence, he won't be here to be asked anything.

If this is the kind of intelligence and cooperation the CommunityCoin community has then no wonder the dev took off and the coin is quickly going to zero.

Thanks for wasting your time [and mine] telling me absolutely nothing useful.

And, ah, your so welcome!  I thought that I just explained to you (by giving you an example) that the Dev promised something that he has not delivered! Maybe that could be one of the reasons people have left.
Maybe, just maybe, you are not that intelligent that you can understand this.

Ou no, no wait, now I just wasted my time for you again. Please don't read this and waste your time also!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:16:11 AM

Nobody abandons a coin cause of a lack of a multi pool and I was hoping for a bit of detail from people who have been here from day one and not just the very vague explanation of "he promised fancy features", that really doesn't tell me anything.

What features in particular?  

Were they feasible and practical to implement to begin with?  

Was the dev skilled enough to deliver the goods?

What timeframe did the dev give?  

Maybe people are overreacting and he is working on it.  Did the dev say anything before he "abandoned" the coin or did he just disappear?

Did the dev say he was leaving and never coming back or is that just an assumption?

How do you guys know he sold all his coins?  

Perhaps he pretended to leave to make the price go down so he could buy a lot more coins, this has happened quite a few times with other coins.

And so on and so on....

Soooo, is there anyone here who actually knows what happened and would you mind giving a quick explanation?  

Much Appreciated!

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:22:50 AM

Nobody abandons a coin cause of a lack of a multi pool and I was hoping for a bit of detail from people who have been here from day one and not just the very vague explanation of "he promised fancy features", that really doesn't tell me anything.

Maybe people are overreacting and he is working on it.  Did the dev say anything before he "abandoned" the coin or did he just disappear?

Did the dev say he was leaving and never coming back or is that just an assumption?

Perhaps he pretended to leave to make the price go down so he could buy a lot more coins, this has happened quite a few times with other coins.
Most of the time, when a dev leave a coin, it isn't for rebuying it (most out of crypto context comment ever seen... you must have lost lots of btc applying this sort of thinking  Roll Eyes )

I personally left, because lack of time and interest and nothing was happening either.
For me the pool was a last resort. This one has been well below my expectation then I left.
(as well as 2 pages of trolling without nobody counter-attacking... was for me strong sign that time has come to leave... )

And none of these are related to dev. He did his job and left when everybody started to leave...
Crypto world is a funny world, whatever happened it is because of dev  Grin (actually it wasn't the case here, may-be he wasn't good PR but he hasn't to be as long as other doing it... which wasn't the case anymore)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
thefalleng2

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:36:25 AM

Most of the time, when a dev leave a coin, it isn't rebuy it (most out of crypto context comment ever seen... you must have lost lots of btc applying this sort of thinking  Roll Eyes )

I personally left, because lack of time and interest and nothing was happening either.
For me the pool was a last resort. This one has been well bellow my expectation then I left.
(as well as 2 pages of trolling without nobody counter-attacking... was for me strong sign that time has come to leave... )

And none of these are related to dev. He did his job and left when everybody started to leave...
Crypto world is a funny world, whatever happened it is because of dev  Grin (actually it wasn't the case here, may-be he wasn't good PR but he hasn't to be as long as other doing it... which wasn't the case anymore)

I know sameev personally.He did his part but it didn't work out for COMM.He is now in loss with the pool.COMM needs something else,a new technology.

We must have some developers in the community.Pabloangello can help with promotion.If 2-3 devs volunteers from the community and we can add a new technology to COMM and promote,something good can happen and our stakes will pay off.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:48:00 AM

The OP is not very clear as to the coin specs.

There are a whopping 1 Billion coins out but it doesn't say how long the PoW phase was.

Was there a premine?

If there was a PoW phase I have a feeing it was very short which means most coins are held by just 2 or 3 different guys.

The first year grants the holders of these coins 30% interest which is massive.

Is there a rich list?  Do you guys know who holds most of these coins and if they sold or if their plan was to accumulate and accrue huge interest before coming back?

Cause if there was no premine then it would have been hard to make any real money unless there was another scheme being set up.

But right now there's too many unanswered questions so it's hard to figure out what might have happened.

Thanks for the feedback thus far.

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:50:40 AM

Finally, given the bleak outlook, uncertainty and the huge PoS dilution, I expect the price of CommunityCoin to drop to 2 Satoshi or lower, in the next 30-60 days.

$40,000 market cap for this coin at this point is way too high if you compare it to other alts which currently have a much better risk profile.

Cheers!

jalmari

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:17:19 PM

Maybe people are overreacting and he is working on it.  Did the dev say anything before he "abandoned" the coin or did he just disappear?

And so on and so on....

Soooo, is there anyone here who actually knows what happened and would you mind giving a quick explanation? 

Much Appreciated!

The Dev reserved a huge amount of coins for him self and also for future development. He said that 10M was a bounty for a multipool and that there were some other projects coming.

This was one of the promises he made and later did not keep.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: