What I've been doing is pinning posts that I GPG-clearsigned with my Bitcoin-OTC WoT key, containing the same address I put on BTC2Free, on my Nostr (npub19ctmsmtf9jtehddhctwmnacwqtnkh0p43tafttrgzdgy0wlppcpq50zf83), eg.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256
#BTC2Free
As numbers increase/decrease, this offer may be superseded by a newer post on Nostr - my deletion requests are often disregarded by relays.
Send
https://preev.com/btc/usd?usd=92.09 to
bitcoin:bc1q4xs2vezxa946gcxrmptfe8hquu99wmp8uanst0& I'll give away
* 96 gallon capacity Toter wheelie bin
Cracked near the wheel so slightly that I missed it the first few times I looked for damage; but in better condition than most used bins I've seen. Also, has address painted on the side.
* ~22.45 lbs of bagged CRV (PET #1) inside the Toter Bin.
Those PET #1 CRV containers are in plastic bags, which is why that weight is approximate.
* 13.825 lbs of bagged PET #1 outside the bin (contained elsewhere) that won't fit.
These bags' weight excluded.
* $8.65 worth (by count) of mixed material CRV containers
* 1 quarter, 2 dimes, 3 pennies
to a random on Freecycle San Diego (currently 11060 members).
bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=TheButterZone
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----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=yxLQ
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
So that's a specific commitment to [receive specified amount to their BTC2Free profile address]->[post exact offer on Freecycle] that anyone can make anywhere they can post ads, then if they're successful, comment the proof of giveaway on their BTC2Free issue.