Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Retracted previous statements :)  (Read 13141 times)
iluvpie60 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:09:04 AM

Cool contribution bro, contribute again.

Thanks for the free bump in my thread, but I would prefer an Admin deleted all of your posts and all of my responses to you. Admin please delete all his posts as they are spam. He keeps bumping my thread and I won't want it to be artificially bumped.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arghhh

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:21:17 AM

Personally, I lost all of my BTC, originally had 5 BTC, turned it into 7 BTC, lost some on a bad trade, lost 45% of my BTC on Cex.io adding "futures options", which I had no idea they were doing(my fault I know). Then I accidentally did a max bet on Just dice and lost most of it, got like .2 BTC left right, then coinex gets hacked rofl... so im down to abotu .05 BTC total.

Despair.

Yet another sentiment data point indicating that we are near the bottom of this bubble collapse.

You obviously failed 7th grade English/Grammar class also. Please educate yourself on Tone/Moods of sentence structure.

Sigh, fucking idiots in here like usual.

Anger.

Negative sentiment prevails.

Bottoms are characterized by a lack of buyers. I cannot imagine a situation that would induce you to buy more bitcoins. Yet that, I believe, is the wisest course of action.

In the morning, when the store hosting my neighborhood Robocoin ATM opens, I will buy some more coin.

Alright, I will assume you are an inteligent person. How many times have you legit been angry at something someone said on the internet? About .0000000001% of the time right? Guess what man, this isn't one of those times for me, and no one and I mean no one on these forums have ever made me angry. People here are way too lame to actually get me riled. Now I will respond with vulgarity when I believe I am speaking with someone who is actually better of 6 feet under. Since you still want to say I am exhibiting anger, I will once again call you wrong and claim you failed 7th grade English/Grammar class and I will add further; you have most likely failed all English/Grammar courses all through high school as well.
Yo buddy, this is a bitcoin speculation thread, not a therapy session.

Stay on topic okay?
Dotto
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1005

No maps for these territories

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:23:59 AM

Your contributions stink bro, don´t contribute again.
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:45:04 AM

OP can't express any idea whatsoever without insulting the reader and completely spazzes out the moment anyone disagrees about anything. This thread really isn't actually about a topic anymore, we 're just grabbing popcorn and witnessing a nervous breakdown unfold right before our eyes.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:45:55 AM

Bitcoin, January 2013 - $13    "Bitcoin is never going to rise above $15 you crazy people"

Bitcoin, April 2014 - $460      "Bitcoin is dead, give up"

Bitcoin, January 2015 - Huh?

Nice random quoting that has nothing to do with the topic....

It has. History repeats. Posts like yours just demonstrate that we already hit the bottom of the last bubble ($400ish) and that the way down is limited.

Those who bought at the near-top without a clear vision on fundamentals usually get over sentimental and bitter and sell at the near-bottom.

BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:44:32 PM

You can buy almost anything you want with BTC now(might have to convert to Gyft for some things).
You can't use bitcoin on Amazon or Ebay.  

http://www.gyft.com/merchants/amazon-com/

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
freebit13

Activity: 616

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:20:37 PM

You can buy almost anything you want with BTC now(might have to convert to Gyft for some things).
You can't use bitcoin on Amazon or Ebay.  

http://www.gyft.com/merchants/amazon-com/
...and another: http://www.coindesk.com/snapcard-merchants-shop-bitcoin/

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
BitCoinsLOL

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:12:43 PM

TLTR

I never thought my life could be. Anything but catastrophe. But suddenly I begin to see. A "BIT" of good luck for me. Cause I've got a golden ticket!
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:24:48 PM

Bitcoin, January 2013 - $13    "Bitcoin is never going to rise above $15 you crazy people"

Bitcoin, April 2014 - $460      "Bitcoin is dead, give up"

Bitcoin, January 2015 - Huh?

Nice random quoting that has nothing to do with the topic....

It has. History repeats. Posts like yours just demonstrate that we already hit the bottom of the last bubble ($400ish) and that the way down is limited.

Those who bought at the near-top without a clear vision on fundamentals usually get over sentimental and bitter and sell at the near-bottom.

History != causality.
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:26:59 PM

OP can't express any idea whatsoever without insulting the reader and completely spazzes out the moment anyone disagrees about anything. This thread really isn't actually about a topic anymore, we 're just grabbing popcorn and witnessing a nervous breakdown unfold right before our eyes.

Oh wow you sure contributed a ton to this... NOT...

I am quite content in my life as a whole. This thread would be on topic if more people ACTUALLY DISCUSSED WHAT I POSTED. But instead people like YOU come in here and cry about how the thread is off topic, while making the thread more OFF TOPIC.

Ironic isn't it?

lol idk what ya talkin nervous breakdown. MAYBE NERD-BUS BREAKDOWN. Cuz ya'll r trippin.

Please actually discuss something or go away troll.
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:28:32 PM

Your contributions stink bro, don´t contribute again.

Oh yeah, real great.

At least you are giving me a free thread bump(but I don't want that really)... I would rather have people discussing things, so far you criticized me but didn't leave your own thoughts for me to criticize. Pray tell can you express them? Or are you another idiot coming here to troll?

The latter so far...
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:29:35 PM

Personally, I lost all of my BTC, originally had 5 BTC, turned it into 7 BTC, lost some on a bad trade, lost 45% of my BTC on Cex.io adding "futures options", which I had no idea they were doing(my fault I know). Then I accidentally did a max bet on Just dice and lost most of it, got like .2 BTC left right, then coinex gets hacked rofl... so im down to abotu .05 BTC total.

Despair.

Yet another sentiment data point indicating that we are near the bottom of this bubble collapse.

You obviously failed 7th grade English/Grammar class also. Please educate yourself on Tone/Moods of sentence structure.

Anger.

Bottoms are characterized by a lack of buyers. I cannot imagine a situation that would induce you to buy more bitcoins. Yet that, I believe, is the wisest course of action.

In the morning, when the store hosting my neighborhood Robocoin ATM opens, I will buy some more coin.

Alright, I will assume you are an intelligent person. How many times have you legit been angry at something someone said on the internet? About .0000000001% of the time right? Guess what man, this isn't one of those times for me, and no one and I mean no one on these forums have ever made me angry. People here are way too lame to actually get me riled. Now I will respond with vulgarity when I believe I am speaking with someone who is actually better of 6 feet under. Since you still want to say I am exhibiting anger, I will once again call you wrong and claim you failed 7th grade English/Grammar class and I will add further; you have most likely failed all English/Grammar courses all through high school as well.

Stay on topic okay?

You have been off topic this entire thread.

Like I said, only intelligent people have things to say. Keep bumping my thread if you really want to. You're only helping me.
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:32:03 PM

It is things like that that make me like BTC more. But I am still not sold on converting FIAT into BTC while it is still volatile and has fees on converting. Don't get me wrong it would be nice to use BTC to buy things, but they gotta give me a 5% discount to do that, if I see some upside on pricing in USD that could beat out my 5% discount through my cc. The only problem is that I can also lose 20% in a day if I want to buy something in BTC(at least while its still volatile).

I think once a few years go by then we can really know if its going to get bigger.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:17:56 PM

By all means sell so you are not a "bag holder" like me.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
cbutters

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:23:01 PM

*Yawn....

Meanwhile, I'm using bitcoin to buy and sell computer parts without having to give 15% of my sales / purchases to paypal/ebay.

Even when I have sold things using paypal, I then have gotten hit with chargebacks that have cost me THOUSANDS of dollars DESPITE having been authorized by paypal to ship the item to confirmed addresses.

With bitcoin, when someone pays me for something, I then ship it. I don't need to worry. Nobody is going to take those funds back away from me. Bitcoin is revolutionary for web payments.

Also shopping for groceries at target and Wal-Mart using bitcoin.

Also.... why would I trust someone who can't spell "becoming"?
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:28:05 PM

*Yawn....

Meanwhile, I'm using bitcoin to buy and sell computer parts without having to give 15% of my sales / purchases to paypal/ebay.

Even when I have sold things using paypal, I then have gotten hit with chargebacks that have cost me THOUSANDS of dollars DESPITE having been authorized by paypal to ship the item to confirmed addresses.

With bitcoin, when someone pays me for something, I then ship it. I don't need to worry. Nobody is going to take those funds back away from me. Bitcoin is revolutionary for web payments.

Also shopping for groceries at target and Wal-Mart using bitcoin.

Quoted for emphasis.

fleabay/paypal and the credit peddlers that create fiat from thin air and then charge ridiculous interest on it can feel free to expire now. BTC is waking people up to new possibilities. Opening up their eyes to what economic freedom could really mean to them.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:22:27 PM

BTC "becoming banking" is precisely why Bitcoin is going to the moon.

I realize it annoys/scares some of us that big banks may assimilate BTC into their operations.  Bothers me too.

But doing so will only increase its value.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
Arghhh

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:38:49 PM

OP:

Arghhh

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:41:18 PM

Despair.

Anger.

Alright, I will assume you are an intelligent person. How many times have you legit been angry at something someone said on the internet? About .0000000001% of the time right? Guess what man, this isn't one of those times for me, and no one and I mean no one on these forums have ever made me angry. People here are way too lame to actually get me riled. Now I will respond with vulgarity when I believe I am speaking with someone who is actually better of 6 feet under. Since you still want to say I am exhibiting anger, I will once again call you wrong and claim you failed 7th grade English/Grammar class and I will add further; you have most likely failed all English/Grammar courses all through high school as well.

Stay on topic okay?

You have been off topic this entire thread.

Like I said, only intelligent people have things to say. Keep bumping my thread if you really want to. You're only helping me.
I'm trying to help you out buddy, you read my thoughts exactly!

Tell you what, every time bitcoin's value goes up by $1000, I'll bump this thread once to remind you how much coins you lost, so that you don't lose them again!

... Only trying to help you out...
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:29:06 PM

By far the biggest idiot this month "Arghhh"

Congratulations!

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All