Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 09:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rizzy.com | Crypto Casino | VIP TRANSFER | 100% Deposit Match + 100 FS  (Read 2495 times)
Rizzy.com (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 24
Merit: 6


View Profile
August 27, 2026, 04:49:53 AM
 #181

Thanks for the kind words and congrats again to Patikno on the continued climb, Bronze 4 already and moving fast! Silver and the monthly bonuses are well within reach at this rate, keep us posted on when you get there.

To answer the question on what comes after Gold: the next tier is Platinum, and you can check out the full VIP structure including all the ranks, XP requirements, and rewards over at https://rizzy.com/vip-club . There's a lot to look forward to the higher you climb.

Also for anyone who missed the Telegram free spins campaign, that one wrapped up last Sunday but don't worry, more promos are coming through both our Telegram and X account regularly so it's worth staying connected to both channels to catch the next one early.

TG Channel: https://t.me/rizzycom
X/Twitter: https://x.com/rizzy_en
MusaMohamed
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 452



View Profile
August 30, 2026, 07:19:37 AM
 #182

Also for anyone who missed the Telegram free spins campaign, that one wrapped up last Sunday but don't worry, more promos are coming through both our Telegram and X account regularly so it's worth staying connected to both channels to catch the next one early.

X/Twitter: https://x.com/rizzy_en
Following X account can be very helpful to stay updated with newest news from Rizzy, like this post about Rizzy Original games.
https://x.com/rizzy_en/status/2092829367047237871
Quote
Some weeks in and the love for Rizzy Originals is already LOUD.

If you still haven’t tried them… what are you waiting for? 😏

More originals. More updates. More reasons to keep playing.

A link to find Rizzy Originals, check, and play them.
https://rizzy.com/promotions/rizzy-originals

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rizzy.com (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 24
Merit: 6


View Profile
September 02, 2026, 05:03:10 PM
 #183

Watch this space, Rizzy Originals is about to get bigger. We've got more in-house games dropping soon and we think you'll like what's coming. Stay tuned!

On a separate note, we've just launched a giveaway over on our X account! If you haven't joined yet, head over here: https://x.com/rizzy_en/status/2094794103045427410 and get in on it. Follow @rizzy_en so you don't miss any future ones either, we'll be running these regularly.

More promos will keep coming through both Telegram and X so make sure you're following both channels to never miss out.
Issa56
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1081



View Profile
September 03, 2026, 08:20:46 PM
 #184

Watch this space, Rizzy Originals is about to get bigger. We've got more in-house games dropping soon and we think you'll like what's coming. Stay tuned!

On a separate note, we've just launched a giveaway over on our X account! If you haven't joined yet, head over here: https://x.com/rizzy_en/status/2094794103045427410 and get in on it. Follow @rizzy_en so you don't miss any future ones either, we'll be running these regularly.

More promos will keep coming through both Telegram and X so make sure you're following both channels to never miss out.
This is very good to here, we are all hoping for a more games so that the players will have alternatives, and as you have said that more are coming, we will be anticipating to see more because the competition real in the casino world right now, every casino platform is trying to be at the top, and I can see that Rizzy.com is not left behind. The giveaway on X handle is also a good method to get more players, I hope it is for everyone including the forum members who are active in X.
Best of luck.

█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  rizzy  █▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 100% DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
 
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
 
    PLAY NOW    
Patikno
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 328



View Profile WWW
September 07, 2026, 09:10:46 PM
 #185



I just realized that Rizzy.com has a "Daily Wheel" feature; was this just launched ?

The prizes on the daily wheel vary, and the top prize is $10,000. I think this feature makes Rizzy even more appealing to visit every day.

I just gave the daily wheel a spin, but unfortunately, I didn't have any luck this time, and didn't get anything. Hopefully, I will be luckier on the next spin, and I wish you all good luck with the Daily Wheel feature as well.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Davidvictorson
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 989



View Profile
September 07, 2026, 11:06:19 PM
 #186


I just realized that Rizzy.com has a "Daily Wheel" feature; was this just launched ?

The prizes on the daily wheel vary, and the top prize is $10,000. I think this feature makes Rizzy even more appealing to visit every day.

I just gave the daily wheel a spin, but unfortunately, I didn't have any luck this time, and didn't get anything. Hopefully, I will be luckier on the next spin, and I wish you all good luck with the Daily Wheel feature as well.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I wish I am lucky in these types of spins…the probability for me is always kinda low.
I will see if I can give it a try, if I get lucky I’ll post it here, if you don’t see my post on this, the know I wasn’t lucky. Grin

Patikno
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 328



View Profile WWW
September 08, 2026, 11:47:49 PM
 #187


I just realized that Rizzy.com has a "Daily Wheel" feature; was this just launched ?

The prizes on the daily wheel vary, and the top prize is $10,000. I think this feature makes Rizzy even more appealing to visit every day.

I just gave the daily wheel a spin, but unfortunately, I didn't have any luck this time, and didn't get anything. Hopefully, I will be luckier on the next spin, and I wish you all good luck with the Daily Wheel feature as well.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I wish I am lucky in these types of spins…the probability for me is always kinda low.
I will see if I can give it a try, if I get lucky I’ll post it here, if you don’t see my post on this, the know I wasn’t lucky. Grin
You are welcome.

Don't worry about it, mate. There i no need to dwell on that bit of bad luck. After all, there will be more opportunities in the days ahead, and you can simply wait for the next scheduled spin.

Plus, you get a chance to spin whenever you make a daily deposit. So, I think that could boosts your odds of landing a win.

By the way, I really appreciate how easy the withdrawal process is at Rizzy. I played a quick session yesterday, and after making just a bit of profit, I was able to withdraw immediately. Not having to deal with wagering requirements makes a huge difference. Thanks, Rizzy.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Davidvictorson
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 989



View Profile
September 08, 2026, 11:57:22 PM
 #188


You are welcome.

Don't worry about it, mate. There i no need to dwell on that bit of bad luck. After all, there will be more opportunities in the days ahead, and you can simply wait for the next scheduled spin.

Plus, you get a chance to spin whenever you make a daily deposit. So, I think that could boosts your odds of landing a win.

By the way, I really appreciate how easy the withdrawal process is at Rizzy. I played a quick session yesterday, and after making just a bit of profit, I was able to withdraw immediately. Not having to deal with wagering requirements makes a huge difference. Thanks, Rizzy.
Thanks
This is another way to look at it.
The additional details helps. Just to get myself mentally prepared for this, how many spins would be available to me for this?

Rizzy.com (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 24
Merit: 6


View Profile
September 09, 2026, 03:40:06 AM
Merited by Shishir99 (2)
 #189

The wait is over! 🎉 Rizzy Originals just got a major expansion. Three new in-house games are now live:

🐔 Chicken
🟣 Plinko
🎡 Wheel

Bringing our full Originals lineup to 7 games alongside the existing Mines, Dice, Blackjack, and Baccarat. Each one is built in-house and exclusive to Rizzy, so if you haven't tried the Originals section yet now's a great time to explore. More still in the pipeline so this is far from the last update. Head over and give them a spin: https://rizzy.com/casino/originals

Issa56
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1081



View Profile
September 17, 2026, 07:33:28 PM
 #190

The wait is over! 🎉 Rizzy Originals just got a major expansion. Three new in-house games are now live:

🐔 Chicken
🟣 Plinko
🎡 Wheel

Bringing our full Originals lineup to 7 games alongside the existing Mines, Dice, Blackjack, and Baccarat. Each one is built in-house and exclusive to Rizzy, so if you haven't tried the Originals section yet now's a great time to explore. More still in the pipeline so this is far from the last update. Head over and give them a spin: https://rizzy.com/casino/originals


A good addition to the casino platform, I believe many have been waiting for this addition and it’s finally here.

This casino has been proving to the world the they are good, the good sign of a serious platform is to always listen to their players and add more games they are demanding, and as we can see, Rizzy.com is adding more games to gain more players to their casino.
Plinko is one of my favorite casino games, I will try it to see how it works here.

█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  rizzy  █▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 100% DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
 
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
 
    PLAY NOW    
Patikno
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 328



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 07:25:35 PM
 #191


You are welcome.

Don't worry about it, mate. There i no need to dwell on that bit of bad luck. After all, there will be more opportunities in the days ahead, and you can simply wait for the next scheduled spin.

Plus, you get a chance to spin whenever you make a daily deposit. So, I think that could boosts your odds of landing a win.

By the way, I really appreciate how easy the withdrawal process is at Rizzy. I played a quick session yesterday, and after making just a bit of profit, I was able to withdraw immediately. Not having to deal with wagering requirements makes a huge difference. Thanks, Rizzy.
Thanks
This is another way to look at it.
The additional details helps. Just to get myself mentally prepared for this, how many spins would be available to me for this?
Which spins are you referring to ? Are you referring to the daily spin wheel ? If so, you only get it once a day, and you will get another free spin once you make a deposit.

By the way, I just noticed a new feature on Rizzy.com, and it is an app that makes it easier to access the site quickly. I haven't tried this feature yet, but I will soon. Have you installed the Rizzy app on your devices ? How was your experience with it, friends ?



Reference : rizzy.com - Download App

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
khaled0111
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3493


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:59:47 PM
 #192

^^
I just installed the app and it works smoothly. Congratulations on this addition!
I just wanted to ask whether the original games on Rizzy are provably fair? I am asking because I just noticed their latest reply in which they announced the introduction of some new in-house games but when I was checking them, I could see the provably fair icon under each game but clicking on it doesn’t do anything and they doesn’t seem to have a dedicated pf page!

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Yablee0
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 256



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:35:44 AM
 #193

Yesterday day I came across this your casino and I say let me see how interesting it was so I decided to sign in. And guess what, the registration process wasn't hectic or stressful, deposit was quite easy and every features I found on it was super amazing. Although I wouldn't be given you guys your 100% flowers yet till I am deeply convinced that I'm certainly at the right place and time only will tell better.

Again, I am hoping further for a easy withdrawal process when I win as it has been the major problem with casinos. If this can be made easy then you guys are good to go.

Futurexxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 287



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:01:46 AM
 #194

A good addition to the casino platform, I believe many have been waiting for this addition and it’s finally here.

This casino has been proving to the world the they are good, the good sign of a serious platform is to always listen to their players and add more games they are demanding, and as we can see, Rizzy.com is adding more games to gain more players to their casino.
Plinko is one of my favorite casino games, I will try it to see how it works here.

It's truly an encouraging signs, because if they have added this few games to the variety of options when using their casino to gamble, that means that their is hope of seeing sport betting in the nearest future, because most of these gamblers in this crypto casino industry are sport bettors, so if they can add it also to their varieties of gambling options, more users will easily sign up to this gambling casino, and make use of their services, especially now that the league seasons are on.

Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1082



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:03:39 AM
 #195

It seems Rizzy has been around for a couple of months already, but I didn't really have time to check the casino and experience it myself. Since I joined the signature campaign, I decided to try to experience the casino myself first since I am going to represent them on the forum. I like to test the platform myself that I promote. The first impression is good already. The website UI/UX looks decent, just like how other casinos look. Nothing special, but not bad either.

I mostly try the original games, and I liked the fact that they have some original games already, and it is very nice to see they have launched three more a few days ago. The only thing I didn't like was that the phone number is mandatory to sign up for an account. I will post about my playing experience soon.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
SilverCryptoBullet
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 313



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 02:56:42 PM
 #196

By the way, I just noticed a new feature on Rizzy.com, and it is an app that makes it easier to access the site quickly. I haven't tried this feature yet, but I will soon. Have you installed the Rizzy app on your devices ? How was your experience with it, friends ?



Reference : rizzy.com - Download App
Even I am not a fan of installing many applications on my phones, tablets or computers, I know that nowadays people use mobile devices a lot. Many people will do like mobile application so that they will have better experience with more user friendly with the app, and don't have to use web browser for better with not too good design specifically for mobile.

An important reminder is, downloading an official app, not fake one. To do that, don't search in app stores, but go to Rizzy.com website https://rizzy.com/, scroll down to the bottom, then you will see Platform, Download app, click on it, and you will be well.
https://rizzy.com/download-app











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Johnlomape
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 256


Need a campaign manager? Dm Hhampuz!


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 03:22:23 PM
 #197



I just realized that Rizzy.com has a "Daily Wheel" feature; was this just launched ?

The prizes on the daily wheel vary, and the top prize is $10,000. I think this feature makes Rizzy even more appealing to visit every day.

I just gave the daily wheel a spin, but unfortunately, I didn't have any luck this time, and didn't get anything. Hopefully, I will be luckier on the next spin, and I wish you all good luck with the Daily Wheel feature as well.
Looking at the image, It looks easier to win high price than getting a try again. This must be an interesting spin for me to try when I'm free but like you have explained, getting lucky on this skit is not going to be easy at all. Do you have idea of the RTP percentage?
It been a while I tried something like this but perhaps going for a multiple spins can actually be profitable depending on how the game has been programmed. Do you mind sharing what the minimum stake will be especially for players that will need to create a budget that could hit on the $500 price or $10k if possible depending on numbers of spins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!