Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 09:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rizzy.com | Crypto Casino | VIP TRANSFER | 100% Deposit Match + 100 FS  (Read 2625 times)
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 01:18:44 PM
 #201

I just wanted to ask whether the original games on Rizzy are provably fair? I am asking because I just noticed their latest reply in which they announced the introduction of some new in-house games but when I was checking them, I could see the provably fair icon under each game but clicking on it doesn’t do anything and they doesn’t seem to have a dedicated pf page!

There is also no way to verify our bets made on the original games, not even able to check the detail of the bet we made on the original games so I assume their original games is not provably fair or they have not added the provably fair system yet.
The only thing I can do from my bets made in rizzy is limited to copy the betID/transactionID only, I thought they make it clickable in order to let players check the bets but it is clickable just to copy the ID.

Unfortunate if they have original games but it is not provably fair as it wont be competitive with the other casino with the same game but having PF system.
One more missing thing I found here is that they are running wager race for the original games starting from few weeks ago but there is no leaderboard for it.
@Rizzy, let me know if I missed where you locate the leaderboard for the wager race.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
macson
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 330



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 11:21:24 PM
 #202

Even I am not a fan of installing many applications on my phones, tablets or computers, I know that nowadays people use mobile devices a lot. Many people will do like mobile application so that they will have better experience with more user friendly with the app, and don't have to use web browser for better with not too good design specifically for mobile.

I think it's a web app, not like a regular mobile app, so it should display the site but in a mobile version. But it's still good because if someone installs it, they can access the site faster.

But when I tried to register, I saw that we don't have the option to directly log in/signup using Google or other options. For someone like me who usually logs in or signs up using Google, I think it's a bit of effort to fill out the form just to sign up. But that's just a small issue from me, just something that can be ignored.


█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Futurexxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 288



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 07:48:54 AM
 #203

Good luck next time my friend, I just play casually without spending a lot of money to play, the goal is just to fill in my free time, Rizzy doesn't provide sports betting so I rarely play, good luck in the future, the most important thing is to be responsible with gambling, be patient there will be a time when we get lucky

How I wish they add sport to their game option, because I believe that they are already aware of the impact sport book will bring to the casino.

 Majority of bettors love betting on sport, and now that the footballing season has started, gamblers will be looking for casino that offers the option of gambling on sport and still gambling on other games without switching to a different casino, so I hope that the rizzy team take heed of this faster and add it to their gaming options, since it has what it takes to attract more users to this casino.

Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1095



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 07:56:12 AM
 #204

Good luck next time my friend, I just play casually without spending a lot of money to play, the goal is just to fill in my free time, Rizzy doesn't provide sports betting so I rarely play, good luck in the future, the most important thing is to be responsible with gambling, be patient there will be a time when we get lucky

Thanks!
But I am not sure if I would continue to play here. As you may know, most online gamblers have their favourite casino, and I have mine as well. I try to stick with that and often play on different platforms if I see something unique or there are bonuses and promotions. Rizzy still has many rooms for improvement, and I hope they will improve the user experience to improve their platform. Adding a sportsbook should be their main priority at this point.

This is the 3rd time I spun the daily Wheel. My luck was not good enough to win anything from the daily wheel so far. 3 out of 3 landed in the Try Again slot, and I did not win anything. Good luck to you as well, Knuckey

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Perfectbaby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 650


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 10:35:45 AM
 #205

Good luck next time my friend, I just play casually without spending a lot of money to play, the goal is just to fill in my free time, Rizzy doesn't provide sports betting so I rarely play, good luck in the future, the most important thing is to be responsible with gambling, be patient there will be a time when we get lucky

How I wish they add sport to their game option, because I believe that they are already aware of the impact sport book will bring to the casino.

 Majority of bettors love betting on sport, and now that the footballing season has started, gamblers will be looking for casino that offers the option of gambling on sport and still gambling on other games without switching to a different casino, so I hope that the rizzy team take heed of this faster and add it to their gaming options, since it has what it takes to attract more users to this casino.
I believe they will put that in consideration because if you look most of the site here they mostly have bookies which people are using without them switching to different platforms to place bet.
Although, I do not know if this is on their roadmap because most of the casinos that are listed do not really display their roadmap and the things they had in plans.
As far as I know, for gambling site to make success on their platform they must also add sports books as well so that the numbers of people who are using sports books would also make use of their platform regardless to whatever site they already had been using.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!