Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 11:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆 ♠️ DurakCrypto ♠️♥️ | 💰 Poker + Durak on USDT | 🌐 TON/BSC/BTC | No KYC 🚫  (Read 1234 times)
DurakCrypto (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 3


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 03:18:31 PM
 #61


Good this is nice and I really appreciate you for clearing the air because most times casinos are very funny in terms of documentation and kyc, they could actually preached everything about them but when it comes in terms of documentation they remain the same way they are just to make sure they didn't get such funds out from their platforms.
As we know kyc is an important something on gambling site which they usually implement to make sure they didn't let such amount out from their platform.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Exactly, this is why we wanted to clarify our approach from the beginning. We want the platform to be transparent about how it works and avoid any surprises for players later.

Thanks everyone for the discussion and the feedback. I think we've cleared this point up now. 👍

Let's move on and focus on the actual platform and the games. 🃏

►►► POKER & DURAK ◄◄◄ │ Real PvP for USDT │ Provably fair │ No KYC │ durakcrypto.com
iv4n
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 05:24:32 PM
 #62

Let's move on and focus on the actual platform and the games. 🃏

Well, you have many threads & topics about your platform... too many, if you ask me. But what I didn't see was a poker tournament for Bitcointalk members... If you check the gambling, gambling discussion, and games & rewards sections, you will see who's behind so many quality poker tournaments & poker series. So you can hire some of them, or you can get an idea and create something yourself...

Good luck!

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
DurakCrypto (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 3


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 09:21:50 PM
 #63

Let's move on and focus on the actual platform and the games. 🃏

Well, you have many threads & topics about your platform... too many, if you ask me. But what I didn't see was a poker tournament for Bitcointalk members... If you check the gambling, gambling discussion, and games & rewards sections, you will see who's behind so many quality poker tournaments & poker series. So you can hire some of them, or you can get an idea and create something yourself...

Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion! 👍

I’ll be organizing this tournament myself, so I want to keep it simple and make it work in a way that fits our platform. Hopefully everything will come together nicely and we’ll have a great first tournament. 🃏

Appreciate the advice and the good wishes!

►►► POKER & DURAK ◄◄◄ │ Real PvP for USDT │ Provably fair │ No KYC │ durakcrypto.com
iv4n
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 06:12:34 AM
 #64

...

Thanks for the suggestion! 👍

I’ll be organizing this tournament myself, so I want to keep it simple and make it work in a way that fits our platform. Hopefully everything will come together nicely and we’ll have a great first tournament. 🃏

Appreciate the advice and the good wishes!

You are welcome!

Of course, you can organize everything yourself and have full control. I guess you can experiment with different poker variants (Hold'em, Omaha, maybe Short Deck...) and different formats. Knockouts/Bounties are always interesting...

Well, looking forward to the first one...


███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
DurakCrypto (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 3


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 08:36:03 AM
 #65

...

Thanks for the suggestion! 👍

I’ll be organizing this tournament myself, so I want to keep it simple and make it work in a way that fits our platform. Hopefully everything will come together nicely and we’ll have a great first tournament. 🃏

Appreciate the advice and the good wishes!

You are welcome!

Of course, you can organize everything yourself and have full control. I guess you can experiment with different poker variants (Hold'em, Omaha, maybe Short Deck...) and different formats. Knockouts/Bounties are always interesting...

Well, looking forward to the first one...



Yeah, definitely. I’m thinking about starting with a simple Hold’em tournament and then experimenting with different formats later.

Knockouts and bounties sound interesting too, so maybe we’ll try something like that in the future. For now, I just want to make the first one go smoothly. 🃏

I’ll keep you posted once we have the details sorted out! 👍

►►► POKER & DURAK ◄◄◄ │ Real PvP for USDT │ Provably fair │ No KYC │ durakcrypto.com
dippa12
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 7
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 01:17:10 PM
 #66

I found this platform here on the forum last week and decided to give it a try. Been playing poker there and honestly I really like it. Everything is made pretty well and the game itself works nice.

Sometimes you have to wait a bit for someone to join, because there are not so many players yet. But usually after a few minutes you can find someone to play with.

And btw, if someone is interested but doesn't want to deposit because you're not sure about withdrawals, I already withdrew twice and everything was fine. Both times I got the money on Binance, and it took less than 10 minutes.

So yeah, my experience so far is really good. 👍
DurakCrypto (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 3


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:58:30 AM
 #67

I found this platform here on the forum last week and decided to give it a try. Been playing poker there and honestly I really like it. Everything is made pretty well and the game itself works nice.

Sometimes you have to wait a bit for someone to join, because there are not so many players yet. But usually after a few minutes you can find someone to play with.

And btw, if someone is interested but doesn't want to deposit because you're not sure about withdrawals, I already withdrew twice and everything was fine. Both times I got the money on Binance, and it took less than 10 minutes.

So yeah, my experience so far is really good. 👍


Thanks a lot for sharing your experience! ❤️

We’re really glad to hear that you’re enjoying the poker. And thanks for sharing your experience with withdrawals as well. It’s important to us that players can deposit, play, and withdraw their funds easily and without unnecessary hassle.

Yeah, there are still not that many players yet, so sometimes you may have to wait a little for an opponent. But the player base is gradually growing, and we’re working on getting more active players to the tables.

Thanks again for trying DurakCrypto and for sharing your feedback! 🙏
Hope to see you at the tables again soon 🃏🔥

►►► POKER & DURAK ◄◄◄ │ Real PvP for USDT │ Provably fair │ No KYC │ durakcrypto.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!