Ngl, I'm leaning towards that same leg too, but I haven't confirmed the odds. I do like to bet on goals for Eredivisie games, but I'm cautious of AZ Alkmaar because they seem like a team that will default to a low block in an attempt to keep the game as low-scoring as possible, especially if they know that they can't win. Over 2.5 would have been a nice leg with things considered.
If I'm not sure of their goal outcomes, I'd take the corners option. In a game as tough as this, there's bound to be plenty of corners but at the same time, you can bet on the draw or gg option, it might work.
Feyenoord Vs Alkmaar is a tough one when it comes to goal prediction.
Both usually play quite offensively, with Feyenoord currently being the top-scoring team in the Eredivisie after 7 rounds, but both also have the best defenses in the league. So we could have anything from a goalless draw to a double-digit number of goals.
I think it largely depends on how the game starts. If we have an early goal by either side, it could force the other team to get more adventurous and take more risks, which could then turn the game into a goal-for-goal exchange instead of playing cautiously.
The unpredictability is exactly what makes this game interesting.