Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 12:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If the Klitschko brothers had fought, who would you have bet on?  (Read 520 times)
Alex077
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4522
Merit: 2137


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
August 22, 2026, 06:49:11 PM
 #21

But what if the two heavyweight giants had clashed? Who would you have backed?
I would undoubtedly have backed Volodymyr, especially in the latter part of his career when he became less of an attacking boxer and more of a tactical one; at his peak, he was unbeatable in my opinion.

Indeed, Wladimir's late career defensive and tactical style kept him safe. But the fear of his glass chin & weak jaw always worked in him. There, Vitali used to attack aggressively without caring opponent's punches. If there was fight between them then the scenario could have been that whenever Wladimir wanted to clinch and move to safe zone, Vitali would outsmart Wladimir with his great height and inside fighting skill.

Yes, Wladimir's career has been rich in term of success and title defenses. But I think Vitali's destructive mentality & relentless power would have been enough to break Wladimir's strategy in a single duel.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Filicius
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 456


ENG>SPA translator


View Profile
August 22, 2026, 06:59:33 PM
 #22

But what if the two heavyweight giants had clashed? Who would you have backed?

I don't know who would I have backed because at that time I was not very interested in boxing, fights etc. and I didn't follow their fights, progression, career... to make an idea about them both and have some preferences, but what I can affirm is that if I had heard about that fight and all the controversy around it, it would've awaken my curiosity and I would've probably bet for any of them.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀


█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄


▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄███
█████




███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
stompix
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 7418



View Profile WWW
August 22, 2026, 07:06:16 PM
Merited by PowerGlove (1)
 #23

To be honest, I don't know who they are, maybe that's why I'm not very familiar with boxing. But I know one of the South Asian boxers, Mohammad Ali, who won the world in the Liberation War.

Can someone here translate what this guy is trying to say here?
Or what the fuck is he talking about?

The main difference between the two was that Volodymyr won an Olympic gold medallion whilst Vitali did not compete; otherwise, they were equal world champions.

The main difference is that after Vitali lost the WBO he never got it back, while Wladimir held it for 16 years.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
EluguHcman
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 542



View Profile WWW
August 22, 2026, 07:12:18 PM
 #24

The main difference between the two was that Volodymyr won an Olympic gold medallion whilst Vitali did not compete.
otherwise, they were equal world champions.

It is also well known that the two never faced each other, having kept a promise made at the behest of their mother, in which they vowed never to fight each other in the ring, and so they did.

But what if the two heavyweight giants had clashed? Who would you have backed?
In the case of market event as just the two teams, definitely the equation of solving unpredictable games like that should be applied when because, toy will compare based on their strengths and influence in the meantime and their historical performance records.

So the team that won the best trophy and or... The team that is currently securing the advantageous position will be the strong team and would earn more betting crowds.
Volodymyr Olympic gold medallion trophy he had put in the record had him ahead of his brother Vitali.
Considered given the bet to Volodymyr.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Myleschetty
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1779
Merit: 133


View Profile
August 22, 2026, 07:15:13 PM
 #25

I appreciate you reviving the memory of the Klitschko brothers' fabled event. I remember that in the 2010s, whenever one of the two brothers got into a fight, the entire boxing world was filled with fight fever, and fans placed numerous bets on their fight.
The reason I admire them is that they dont joke with their career and never broke their vow to never fight each other.
I think Vitali Klitschko (Dr. Ironfist) would have probably been more likely to prevail in a fight between the two.
eaLiTy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1006


Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe


View Profile
August 22, 2026, 07:16:18 PM
 #26

~
But what if the two heavyweight giants had clashed? Who would you have backed?

I would undoubtedly have backed Volodymyr, especially in the latter part of his career when he became less of an attacking boxer and more of a tactical one; at his peak, he was unbeatable in my opinion.
In a hypothetical situation and even in simulation, I am picking Vitali to win. Wladimir packs one-punch knockout power, but Vitali's chin and pure durability were just different. Both of them knew how to lock you down in the clinch and make life miserable defensively, but Vitali takes it for me. His freakish stamina and output would eventually break Wladimir down in my personal view.

MMA has its own share of massive dream fights that got killed just because they shared a gym. Look at Khabib and Islam—honestly, I’m putting my money on Khabib against literally anyone to ever live. Same goes for Merab and Aljamain. I’m leaning towards Merab simply because his chain wrestling and his endless gas tank are too much. Daniel Cormier and Cain Velasquez are another two absolute monsters under the same roof, so they just flat-out refused to ever share the cage.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Ishicryptic
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 258



View Profile
August 22, 2026, 07:19:03 PM
 #27

Your topic has really brought back fond memories of the Klitschko brothers, they were the dominant brothers in boxing during their era and we cannot forget their names anywhere they are mentioned, I believe that they are retired now because I don't hear about them in the news anymore, i hope that they remain in retirement if that is the case with them. I also know that they made a promise to their mother that they wouldn't fight each other, that mother was a very smart woman, she knew what her sons are capable of and wouldn't bear to watch them hurt themselves for people's entertainment. In reality I believe that they cannot fight each other, time has passed for such a thing to happen except perhaps for exhibition fight which could be seriously rigged, nothing more than a staged fight. I think that Vitali, was the dominant fighter among the brothers, I don't quite remember now and that is all that I can say but I cannot bet on who can defeat each other.

Royal Cap
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 588
Merit: 278



View Profile WWW
August 22, 2026, 07:39:15 PM
 #28

Honestly, this fight was unlikely to happen, because both of them have been very close to each other since childhood and they have kept the promise they made to their mother throughout their careers. Even when offered a large sum of money, they refused to enter the ring against each other. So if the fight were hypothetically to happen, the real question would be who is better and that would probably be the biggest unresolved question of the entire Klitschko era.  If there were betting markets, odds would definitely be made on both sides and many would bet just out of curiosity.

Ayers
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1064

will trade PGP for Bitcoin...


View Profile
August 22, 2026, 07:58:55 PM
 #29

I would undoubtedly have backed Volodymyr, especially in the latter part of his career when he became less of an attacking boxer and more of a tactical one; at his peak, he was unbeatable in my opinion.

I can not completely agree with you here. In my opinion there is no reason take Vitali lightly. He had more punching power and reach than Wladimir. And his boxing style was more aggressive & pressuring. This extra qalification could have been uncomfortable for any boxer. Especially if he could get in close & fight. Wladimir was undoubtedly technically skilled. I have seen his jab based tactical style defeat many opponent. But how effective that same strategy would have been against someone of equal or greater height and strength like Vitali i dont know.

But what you said, that Wladimir became more tactical towards the end of his career. I agree with that. This mature version of him would have been really tough opponent for anyone. In my personal assessment, if i were to compare this two at their peak, I must have to give Vitali slight edge just because of his physique and aggressive mentality.
Alphakilo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 318


⭐ Razed.com ⭐ The Best Crypto Casino


View Profile
August 22, 2026, 09:47:16 PM
 #30

I would undoubtedly have backed Volodymyr, especially in the latter part of his career when he became less of an attacking boxer and more of a tactical one; at his peak, he was unbeatable in my opinion.

I can not completely agree with you here. In my opinion there is no reason take Vitali lightly. He had more punching power and reach than Wladimir. And his boxing style was more aggressive & pressuring. This extra qalification could have been uncomfortable for any boxer. Especially if he could get in close & fight. Wladimir was undoubtedly technically skilled. I have seen his jab based tactical style defeat many opponent. But how effective that same strategy would have been against someone of equal or greater height and strength like Vitali i dont know.

But what you said, that Wladimir became more tactical towards the end of his career. I agree with that. This mature version of him would have been really tough opponent for anyone. In my personal assessment, if i were to compare this two at their peak, I must have to give Vitali slight edge just because of his physique and aggressive mentality.
I really don't care at this point, who was more aggressive, but i do care more about the fact that both are blood brothers and it would be a sin against nature to fight themselves because of money to the pleasure and entertainment of the world. It would have been the start of seeing father and son or sisters or more blood brothers in the sport, fight themselves because it was okay and accepted when the klitschko brothers fought themselves to determine who was better.

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
Davidvictorson
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 989



View Profile
August 22, 2026, 10:14:37 PM
 #31

It’s well known that the period leading up to 2010 was the "Klitschko era" the time when brothers Volodymyr and Vitali Klitschko ruled the world’s boxing rings with their fists, unifying all the major championship belts across every superweight class. Two absolute forces of nature, two giants, of whom Volodymyr was the shorter, standing at 1.98 m!!!!
The main difference between the two was that Volodymyr won an Olympic gold medallion whilst Vitali did not compete; otherwise, they were equal world champions.
It is also well known that the two never faced each other, having kept a promise made at the behest of their mother, in which they vowed never to fight each other in the ring, and so they did.

But what if the two heavyweight giants had clashed? Who would you have backed?

I would undoubtedly have backed Volodymyr, especially in the latter part of his career when he became less of an attacking boxer and more of a tactical one; at his peak, he was unbeatable in my opinion.
The brother of whom I heard the most of was Vitali. I need to dig into Volodymyr to know more about his record. No doubt both were brilliant boxers and good thing they kept their promise to their mom. I know some show promoters would have been disappointed after learning of the promise, if not maybe we have have seen a match in New York or Dubai about the brothers face off in the ring.

STT
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4774
Merit: 1533



View Profile WWW
August 22, 2026, 11:29:38 PM
 #32

As they are brothers I would have bet on Vitali as he has more to prove and is the smaller of the two.   Volodymyr having already proven his victory and being the more successful of the two brothers would be less motivated to win and might well lose almost intentionally from that lesser energy in the fight.
  Of course it would be cruel to make two brothers fight except for a show match possibly.  In the middle of a war and Wladimir Klitschko has just lost the mother of his child in bad circumstances, seems a bad idea to even consider such things.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
bisdak40
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 598


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile
August 23, 2026, 01:18:48 AM
 #33

But what if the two heavyweight giants had clashed? Who would you have backed?

Never in my mind that these two brothers would clash in the ring that is why it is very hard for me to imagine who would win in case these two could have fought. Based on their records, both have a high knock-out ratio so this alone could tell us that one punch could change the outcome of the fight and either of these brothers could land first then the other could land to the canvass for sure. But Wladimir being an Olympic medalist, i could say that he has accomplished better than his brother Vitali. Man, this what if question of yours is very hard to answer.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Russlenat
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1090


Crypto Exchange Aggregator


View Profile
August 23, 2026, 03:28:19 AM
 #34

Hard to predict, they're brothers and they know each other very well, and since they haven't fought each other professionally before, I don't think it's something that would really happen.

It's also not ideal from a gambling point of view, because since they're brothers people could easily question whether the fight is completely competitive or if something could be arranged between them, you know what I'm saying. Maybe that's also one reason why a fight like that never happened.

Julien_Olynpic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 5478



View Profile
August 23, 2026, 03:37:52 AM
 #35

I'd bet on Vitali Klitschko. I watched a lot of interviews with him back then, and I got the impression he's a very smart guy with a good strategic mind. Meanwhile, the media portrayed him as a dumb guy who constantly spouts awkward aphorisms (incidentally, many of his aphorisms are difficult to translate). Wladimir is talented, too, but he's a completely different character. I wonder who would have won the fight if Vitali Klitschko had fought Lennox Lewis instead of Wladimir? It's an interesting question.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
lombok
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 354



View Profile WWW
August 23, 2026, 07:00:12 AM
 #36

I'd bet on Vitali Klitschko. I watched a lot of interviews with him back then, and I got the impression he's a very smart guy with a good strategic mind. Meanwhile, the media portrayed him as a dumb guy who constantly spouts awkward aphorisms (incidentally, many of his aphorisms are difficult to translate). Wladimir is talented, too, but he's a completely different character. I wonder who would have won the fight if Vitali Klitschko had fought Lennox Lewis instead of Wladimir? It's an interesting question.
The incredible mental prowess and physical stamina of vitali Klitschko indeed makes him match above his younger brother when it comes to endurance races. Vitali was, at times, a pain to the world heavyweight champion when he attacked him with fierce punches and got him in a legendary fight with Lennox Lewis. His punching radius, coupled with good posture and the violent way he fought provided Vitali with good tools to decisively succeed in the very fierce rematch with the British legend.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Betwrong
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4144
Merit: 2345



View Profile
August 23, 2026, 07:15:54 AM
 #37

I would bet on Vitali Klitschko, of course. I know, Wladimir Klitschko is younger and at this age, when you are above fifty, 5 years makes a big difference. Also Wladimir Klitschko is 4 centimeters shorter, which, I think, in box is an advantage. But I would still bet on Vitali Klitschko, because: one, I know him much more; and two, I like betting against the odds.

They will never fight one another in the ring.

TopTort777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1623



View Profile
August 23, 2026, 08:16:38 AM
 #38

I would also bet on an older brother but for other reason Cheesy As the both train with same coach, same gym, know each other well. They must be equal in boxing. Then lets think about something different than boxing to predict who is the winner. I would look in mental direction. As they are brothers, and brothers used to fight with each other when they are young. At this point, older brother usually wins and that must have created in Wladimir head something that will tell him always that older brother is stronger. That I think will prevent him from winning.
jostorres
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3024
Merit: 611


View Profile
August 23, 2026, 09:19:43 AM
 #39

For some reason or another, during those years, I have always favoured Wladimir, and there is a news article that says that they did fight each other in sparring before, and it ended when Wladimir broke his leg.

So basically, we did see what happens when they fought, and it was basically not a fight in a boxing manner, but like a war between giants, not being stopped until one basically can't even fight anymore, to the point of breaking bones. But for me, I have preferred Wladimir for some reason, but I really can't say who would have won. I just liked him more, but it is really impossible to say which one is better or not.
swogerino
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1265



View Profile
August 23, 2026, 09:37:57 AM
 #40

I don't think they will agree to fight; they know the many risks in boxing. Once you step in the ring, you're putting yourself in harm's way, and your focus is to hurt your opponent.
They can spar because they have protective gear, or they can do an exhibition because they can fake their punches, but in a regular fight or a championship fight, they will avoid this; it's hard not to feel the pain when you're hurting your brother.

That is why that they never fought each other so far, lots of risks associated with boxing so they choose to fight different opponents. I would bet on Vitaly for sure as that is the guy with most victories if I am not mistaken, I am not a big fan of boxing so that is why I am not sure if it was him or his brother. When the two fight each other there is also high risk of match fixing if enough money is offered to one of them so that is also another reason why they don't fight each other.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!