Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 03:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If the Klitschko brothers had fought, who would you have bet on?  (Read 520 times)
purple_sparkles
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 442


View Profile
August 23, 2026, 09:47:54 AM
 #41

At the moment, I would still put my money on the younger Vladimir because he seems to be in better shape than his older brother. I also think that, from a psychological point of view, younger brothers often feel the need to compete with their older siblings and prove that they are stronger, sometimes as a result of childhood dynamics or traumas. So I think that in such a fight, the younger brother would most likely beat the older one. Although I doubt that such a fight will ever actually happen. Still, I think it would attract a lot of attention.
danherbias07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1159


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
August 23, 2026, 01:57:07 PM
 #42

I don't know if this came out because of the sudden death of the well-known actress Hayden Panettiere (Heroes TV series), or is it really just out of the blue? Because Wladimir Klitschko has a daughter with her.
Condolences to their family and relatives.

Anyway, I would probably bet on the younger brother for obvious reasons. But if both are in their prime and they are matched at the same age, I'd probably go for the older one, Vitali. But these brothers didn't accept any offer that was given to them to fight each other, so I guess we will never know.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2049


よろしく


View Profile WWW
August 23, 2026, 03:16:48 PM
 #43


Easy answer, at the beginning of their domination I would have bet on Vitaly because he was the older and more experienced one at that point. Later obviously, due to age I would bet on Wladimir. There is a 5 year gap between them which gives them both an edge in their respective time I would bet on them. Age and experience is a huge factor when it comes to combat sports, especially when 2 guys are that even in their fundamentals, height and reach.


Hatchy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1284


Bitcoin Hatchy...


View Profile WWW
August 23, 2026, 03:34:27 PM
 #44

I would undoubtedly have backed Volodymyr, especially in the latter part of his career when he became less of an attacking boxer and more of a tactical one; at his peak, he was unbeatable in my opinion.
I'm not really into boxing, but I did a little research on both brothers, and I'm impressed by their history. They both had incredible careers and achieved a lot, which says a lot about their determination. I also find it interesting that they started their careers around the same time but still kept their promise never to fight each other. I know many fans probably still hope that they will somehow stage a fight one day, but I doubt that will ever happen. They have stayed true to that promise for all these years.

Looking at Wladimir's stats and fighting style, I'm especially impressed by how much his approach changed. He wasn't just about aggression. he relied heavily on control, timing and strategy. That's something every great boxer needs to understand. Since I don't know enough about both brothers to make a proper comparison, I honestly can't say who I would bet on if they had ever faced each other. But it would definitely have been an interesting fight to watch.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
coin-investor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3696
Merit: 640


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
August 23, 2026, 04:50:46 PM
 #45

I don't think they will agree to fight; they know the many risks in boxing. Once you step in the ring, you're putting yourself in harm's way, and your focus is to hurt your opponent.
They can spar because they have protective gear, or they can do an exhibition because they can fake their punches, but in a regular fight or a championship fight, they will avoid this; it's hard not to feel the pain when you're hurting your brother.

That is why that they never fought each other so far, lots of risks associated with boxing so they choose to fight different opponents. I would bet on Vitaly for sure as that is the guy with most victories if I am not mistaken, I am not a big fan of boxing so that is why I am not sure if it was him or his brother. When the two fight each other there is also high risk of match fixing if enough money is offered to one of them so that is also another reason why they don't fight each other.
That's also a good point; match fixing happens if both parties connive, and connivance happens if they both have consent, and there's a big possibility that they will consent.

I'm sure that they both spar in practice to prepare for their respective opponents, so they know each other's moves and from there they can rehearse their movements to make it appear real and fix the game.
This is a valid reasons why promoters and the Klitschko brothers don't agree to fight each other in a real fight

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pi-network314159
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 542


In love serve one another


View Profile
August 23, 2026, 05:36:34 PM
 #46


But what if the two heavyweight giants had clashed? Who would you have backed?
Well I never knew both of them before but if they where the best heavyweight champions at that time , then it would have been an interesting match, the Truth is that one amongst the two must have emerge as the winner. But if I where to select among them I will look at their statistic and know who have won much more in his flights and select him to be my choice, because in every two there must be the best. Sometimes I even wounder why people wish for what they know it's not possible, already the heavyweight stars has made their intentions clear about not wanting to fight each other, but people would still wished they fight. I respect them for keeping up to their promise because if one should win the other in a ring it will cause alot of criticism and one may lose fame to the other or their life will never remain thesame, The goal is to become rich and famous as Star, and not to fight against each other.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
robelneo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1308


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
August 23, 2026, 06:25:50 PM
 #47



But what if the two heavyweight giants had clashed? Who would you have backed?



I doubt they will go with each other; they openly love and support each other and for the record there was only one boxing match
that involves a sibling  Kusuo Eguchi (older) and Katsuaki Eguchi (younger).

Quote
Base on my research, there’s only one case of brothers who fought each other in Pro Boxing, and it’s between Kusuo Eguchi (older) and Katsuaki Eguchi (younger). The fight was happened on June 5, 1993, and they’re fighting for the Japanese Minimumweight Title. The older one won via 6th round KO.

Are there any professional boxing brother that ever fought each other?

I cannot imagine a brother knocking out his brother because every knockout puts a boxer's life at risk. If you love and support your brother, you will avoid it because it's just money and a title; blood is still thicker than anything.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Chinesebaby
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 152


Authentic Bitcoin Lover


View Profile
August 23, 2026, 07:26:15 PM
 #48

But what if the two heavyweight giants had clashed? Who would you have backed?

I would undoubtedly have backed Volodymyr, especially in the latter part of his career when he became less of an attacking boxer and more of a tactical one; at his peak, he was unbeatable in my opinion.
If both were to ever fight each other, I would have definitely place a bet on Vitali over Wladimir, simply because Vitali had this ability to absorb heavy punches while fighting and yet still continues, simply because he was very good at enduring pain and could fight longer far better than Wladimir who is most time more vulnerable under intensive pressure while fighting. But however, when it comes to defense and technical boxing, Wladimir is very good at that, but when it comes to power, durability and stamina, Vitali is very good at these three, place him at an advantage to win if both were to ever fight during their boxing career.

AVE5
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1036
Merit: 370


Winning & Loosing is the option. Take a decision


View Profile
August 23, 2026, 10:54:54 PM
 #49

It is also well known that the two never faced each other, having kept a promise made at the behest of their mother, in which they vowed never to fight each other in the ring, and so they did.

I don't know about these 2 stars until I read it here on this post today, I'm not going to over exaggerate on which team is going to win if they've gone to fight if they actually meant the deal of never going to fight themselves in the ring.
I don't know it also it's regarded and permitted that two opposite teams may have the right to decide if they're going to challenge themselves or not.
I'm sure there're organizers too who draft the rotations of challengers between two opposite teams, so I don't also expect to see that because they're brothers means and made promises to their mom should grant them the permission of going contrary to satisfy their pleasantry in public events that contenders are always rational.

Samlucky O
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 666


The great city of God 🔥


View Profile WWW
August 24, 2026, 03:21:02 AM
 #50


But what if the two heavyweight giants had clashed? Who would you have backed?

According to the research I made concerning this two legend Ukrainian brothers Vitali Klitschko and Wladimir Klitschko popularly know as Klitschko brothers where boxing heavyweight champion that where know for there hardwork and won so many tournament with so many award mostly around 2000 - 2013. They where a great legend that ever exited but considering their history, although I am not sure of which one to pick among both because they where just excellent. But with analysis and strength comparison I think Vitali Klitschko may have won, because it was recommended that he was more stronger, relentless, brutal and hasn't face much knockout ever since his career.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2954
Merit: 5882


🧿🌿🕊️


View Profile
August 24, 2026, 12:04:46 PM
 #51

I don't know if this came out because of the sudden death of the well-known actress Hayden Panettiere (Heroes TV series), or is it really just out of the blue? Because Wladimir Klitschko has a daughter with her.
Condolences to their family and relatives.

Anyway, I would probably bet on the younger brother for obvious reasons. But if both are in their prime and they are matched at the same age, I'd probably go for the older one, Vitali. But these brothers didn't accept any offer that was given to them to fight each other, so I guess we will never know.

What is happening in Vladimir's life, and the fact that he recently lost his wife, must have an impact on his physical and psychological health. A sudden death, and a daughter left without a mother ,I think, this will be a long-lasting and severe trauma for Vladimir, so calculating who will come out on top at this point is completely inappropriate. People are not machines; sometimes life events are so unexpected that they can unsettle anyone, even a very strong and courageous person, for a long time.

Fiatless
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1055

Fiatless world is possible.


View Profile
August 24, 2026, 12:25:37 PM
 #52

I'm not really into boxing, but I did a little research on both brothers, and I'm impressed by their history. They both had incredible careers and achieved a lot, which says a lot about their determination. I also find it interesting that they started their careers around the same time but still kept their promise never to fight each other. I know many fans probably still hope that they will somehow stage a fight one day, but I doubt that will ever happen. They have stayed true to that promise for all these years.

Looking at Wladimir's stats and fighting style, I'm especially impressed by how much his approach changed. He wasn't just about aggression. he relied heavily on control, timing and strategy. That's something every great boxer needs to understand. Since I don't know enough about both brothers to make a proper comparison, I honestly can't say who I would bet on if they had ever faced each other. But it would definitely have been an interesting fight to watch.
Both boxers have extraordinary careers, making choosing the best among them difficult. My love for aggressive boxers is drawing me towards Vitali Klitschko. He mounts pressure on his opponents until they get wary. A fighter who has never suffered a single knockdown should be respected. Wladimir Klitschko is more tactical than his brother, and it might be an advantage if they ever fight. I will bet on the tougher fighter, Vitali.
Ruttoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 841


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
August 24, 2026, 01:18:08 PM
 #53

Both boxers have extraordinary careers, making choosing the best among them difficult. My love for aggressive boxers is drawing me towards Vitali Klitschko. He mounts pressure on his opponents until they get wary. A fighter who has never suffered a single knockdown should be respected. Wladimir Klitschko is more tactical than his brother, and it might be an advantage if they ever fight. I will bet on the tougher fighter, Vitali.
Am with you on your pick because the toughest end up surviving since, he can endure tortures than his brother Vladimir who is very skillful but isn't that tough like Vitali.

I think, these are just opinions from their fans because they'll not fight each no matter how hard people try to set a fight for them. I missed watching these two brothers during their prime.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Betwrong
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4144
Merit: 2345



View Profile
August 30, 2026, 07:42:30 AM
 #54

I would also bet on an older brother but for other reason Cheesy As the both train with same coach, same gym, know each other well. They must be equal in boxing. Then lets think about something different than boxing to predict who is the winner. I would look in mental direction. As they are brothers, and brothers used to fight with each other when they are young. At this point, older brother usually wins and that must have created in Wladimir head something that will tell him always that older brother is stronger. That I think will prevent him from winning.

Amazing reasoning for betting on Vitali Klitschko. I'm not joking, mate, being an older brother myself I totally agree with you.  Cheesy Indeed, they should be equal with same coach and other things like gym, country of origin and stuff, but that thing that said about makes Vitali the one that would win. I'll say it again, they will never fight each other on the ring in real life. Not for a billion, they won't.

TopTort777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1623



View Profile
September 01, 2026, 05:21:10 AM
 #55

I would also bet on an older brother but for other reason Cheesy As the both train with same coach, same gym, know each other well. They must be equal in boxing. Then lets think about something different than boxing to predict who is the winner. I would look in mental direction. As they are brothers, and brothers used to fight with each other when they are young. At this point, older brother usually wins and that must have created in Wladimir head something that will tell him always that older brother is stronger. That I think will prevent him from winning.

Amazing reasoning for betting on Vitali Klitschko. I'm not joking, mate, being an older brother myself I totally agree with you.  Cheesy Indeed, they should be equal with same coach and other things like gym, country of origin and stuff, but that thing that said about makes Vitali the one that would win. I'll say it again, they will never fight each other on the ring in real life. Not for a billion, they won't.

I dont know if you are joking or being ironic, but I have a cousin with who I used to spend many summers together at grandpa house. I am 3 years older and no matter what we were doing; fighting, playing football, video games and many other things, I was winning all the time because I was bigger, older and heavier Cheesy Right now I am just a regular guy but he is a 90kg freaking hulk as he trains greco roman wrestling for 10-15 years Cheesy However, just by giving him a look, I think I can shut his mouth Cheesy I still can make him change mind or take decision I suggested him (instead of making his own that he wanted originally) only because I am older Cheesy I think pretty much same mindset Wladimir has, that older Vitaly is stronger.

P.S. I am a bad person lol Cheesy
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 01, 2026, 05:29:10 AM
 #56

but if hypothetically they were to meet in the ring, I'd bet on Vitaliy. he can take a punch better and has more stamina if the fight goes 12 rounds.
They're brothers even is they accept offers and somehow face each other in the ring they'll still not fight their best and one of them will voluntarily lose the match to let other win it. Personally, I would never bet on such match because it's stupid to think that for money two brothers will seriously play against each other or harm each other during the match. It can be an acting match not an actual match if ever it happens.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
tiCeR
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1053



View Profile
September 01, 2026, 07:39:51 AM
 #57

I don't think they will agree to fight; they know the many risks in boxing. Once you step in the ring, you're putting yourself in harm's way, and your focus is to hurt your opponent.
They can spar because they have protective gear, or they can do an exhibition because they can fake their punches, but in a regular fight or a championship fight, they will avoid this; it's hard not to feel the pain when you're hurting your brother.

There is no thinking about whether or not they will fight. They won't fight, that's it. They have always said they won't do it, at times they weren't as clear about it, but from everything they said it made zero sense to see them fight. Under which circumstances could that have changed? If they were as broke as Mike Tyson, sell the fight to Netflix for $100 million and be back in business for a few rounds.

The reason is the most comprehensible ever: boxing is not playing football. It is not like Frank and Ronald de Boer meeting on the pitch. In an absolute worst case scenario, one brother hits the other and sends him into a wheelchair for money. I know not many boxers have to suffer a fate like that, but if you are a loving brother, how would you go for the total knockout when you already see your brother staggering through the ring? Give him one more punch to send him through the ropes? Or focus the cut on his eyebrow so more blood is spurting?

It's the fanaticism in the heads of people to see one brother destroy the other in a spectacular fight, but I would have found it weird and disgusting.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|████▄▄█████▄▄
██▄███████████▄
██▀█▀▀███▀▀██▀██
████████████████
████████████████
▄█▀██▀▄█▄█▀▀█▀██▄
██▌█████████████▐
█▀▄███▄█▄███▄▀██▀
███████▀██████▌
██▐▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄█▌
██▄██▄▀▀▀██▐█▀▐█
▄█▀█▀█▄▄▄▄██▀████
██▌███▀███▀█▄████

| 
  PLAY NOW   
Italian Panic (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 864


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
September 01, 2026, 07:46:32 AM
 #58

It's the fanaticism in the heads of people to see one brother destroy the other in a spectacular fight, but I would have found it weird and disgusting.

I agree with you that it’s not nice to see two brothers fighting just to see who’s the strongest. They did very well to keep the promise they made to their mother and not to face each other during their careers. And I’m convinced they must have been offered a great deal of money.
If you think about it, it must have been difficult for one of them to sit out an Olympic tournament with all the prestige that comes with it; in the end, Vladimir won the Olympics but Vitali didn’t take part, and that shows enormous strength of will and love for his brother and mother.


██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
POPOLUV
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 466



View Profile
September 01, 2026, 08:51:37 AM
 #59

The fight won't happen at all. The two brothers won't accept a challenge from each other in a heavyweight match, especially when the bond outside of their profession is stronger. If, surprisingly, they accept such a challenge, it will ruin the family relationship they have had since they were kids. Eventually, it is no one's concern at all, meaning bookmakers will theoretically set odds for gamblers to bet on them. The prediction market will offer different events for betting, and as expected, there will be many people willing to bet on them.
There are temptations that will come like these in your way and the only option that will left for you, is to decide if you will continue fighting or you totally quit from the fight, so let assuming that the two brothers are forced to fight these fight and  minus the strong bond they share, but for brotherly sake and for the same blood that run on vin, i don't if the two brothers can pick up these fighting challenge, but if the bookmarks finally agreed to stet odd base on the fact that both brothers later agreed to fight each other, i believe that since gamblers needs what can give them results at the end of the match, people will definitely gamble on the both brothers.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!