Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 02:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoBetGrade] Crypto Sportsbook Intelligence, On-Chain Data & Public Complain  (Read 794 times)
CryptoBetGrade (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 50
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 02:25:20 PM
 #41

Small CryptoBetGrade update

Added three more sportsbooks to the database:
- BetBolt
- WinWinBet
- FairPari

I've also gone through the available complaint history for each of them and added the relevant cases to the database. The site is gradually getting to the point where the main structure and features are in place, so I'd actually be interested in some outside feedback:

Is there anything you feel is still missing from CryptoBetGrade?

Could be a feature, some information you'd want to see on sportsbook profiles, a filter, another type of data, or just something that would make the site more useful when researching a sportsbook.

https://cryptobetgrade.com/

Any suggestions are welcome.
maxeIPEL.00
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 8
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:45:32 AM
 #42

i like that they are separating allegations from confirmed outcomes. raw complaint counts without context can be pretty misleading.
Haunebu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1046


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:13:42 AM
 #43

Your site's testing methodology still doesn't make much sense to me at all. For example, how the heck do BC.Game and Winna still have great ratings like 8.0/10? BC.Game is a confirmed scam site in this forum while Winna bribed a moderator here and got caught.

These are facts which destroyed their reputation and you could have easily learnt about that stuff by combing the forum. Thought y'all would improve the testing methodology a whole lot more since inception, but I guess I was wrong. Smh!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoBetGrade (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 50
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 09:45:11 AM
 #44

Your site's testing methodology still doesn't make much sense to me at all. For example, how the heck do BC.Game and Winna still have great ratings like 8.0/10? BC.Game is a confirmed scam site in this forum while Winna bribed a moderator here and got caught.

These are facts which destroyed their reputation and you could have easily learnt about that stuff by combing the forum. Thought y'all would improve the testing methodology a whole lot more since inception, but I guess I was wrong. Smh!

That's fair criticism, and I'll take another look at both BC.Game and Winna.
One thing I deliberately don't do, though, is rate sportsbooks simply by the number of complaints I can find. BC.Game is one of the larger operators in the market with a very large player base, so naturally I would expect to find considerably more complaints about them than about a small sportsbook with a fraction of the users.
That's also why I'm trying to distinguish between allegations, unresolved complaints, resolved cases and cases where there is stronger evidence of wrongdoing. Raw complaint numbers without considering operator size and the outcome of those complaints can be very misleading.
That said, your broader point is valid. Serious documented incidents should carry enough weight that a large operator can't simply absorb them because of its size or otherwise score well in other categories. I'll review the BC.Game and Winna histories again and see whether the current methodology gives enough weight to those kinds of cases.
Regarding the specific claims that BC.Game is a confirmed scam and that Winna bribed a moderator, I'll also go back through the forum history before treating either of those as established facts.
Haunebu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1046


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 11:04:19 AM
 #45

Regarding the specific claims that BC.Game is a confirmed scam and that Winna bribed a moderator, I'll also go back through the forum history before treating either of those as established facts.
Sharing some information on both sites.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088875.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=3696143

First link points you to BC.Game ANN where there is a clear red warning and you can check their trust history while second link points you to Winna team member whose trust history reveals everything. I feel that your site has a lot of potential.

If you could somehow improve the testing methodology to be more accurate and precise, it would do wonders for your site IMO.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoBetGrade (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 50
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 04:38:27 AM
 #46

Regarding the specific claims that BC.Game is a confirmed scam and that Winna bribed a moderator, I'll also go back through the forum history before treating either of those as established facts.
Sharing some information on both sites.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088875.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=3696143

First link points you to BC.Game ANN where there is a clear red warning and you can check their trust history while second link points you to Winna team member whose trust history reveals everything. I feel that your site has a lot of potential.

If you could somehow improve the testing methodology to be more accurate and precise, it would do wonders for your site IMO.

Thanks again for pointing this out. I agreed with the broader criticism and have now changed the methodology rather than manually adjusting those two ratings.
I've added a sixth scoring category, Reputation & Community Trust, with an initial 10% weighting.
I also didn't want “no negative information found” to automatically mean a perfect reputation, so the neutral starting score is 7/10. Higher scores have to be earned through a documented positive track record, while documented community/reputation incidents reduce the score depending on their severity and how well established the operator's involvement is.
As a result, BC.Game currently scores 6/10 for Reputation and Winna 3/10. In Winna's case I also made a distinction between what was actually confirmed by the forum administration and what remains unproven regarding Winna's direct involvement.
This is the first version of the new category, so I'll probably recalibrate the weighting and thresholds as I apply it across more operators.
This was exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping to get when I asked what the site was missing. Thanks.
CryptoBetGrade (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 50
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 10:27:41 AM
 #47

I've been thinking a bit about how much weight complaints should have when rating a sportsbook.

One problem I've run into while building CryptoBetGrade is operator size. A large sportsbook with a huge player base will naturally generate more public complaints than a small sportsbook with very few users, so simply counting complaints doesn't tell us much.

At the same time, I don't think size should be an excuse for serious or repeated issues either.
So I'm curious how others here look at this:

What matters more to you when judging a sportsbook — the number of complaints, the severity of the cases, or how the operator actually responds and resolves them?
Personally I'm leaning much more towards severity and outcome than raw complaint numbers.
Haunebu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1046


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:05:59 AM
 #48

What matters more to you when judging a sportsbook — the number of complaints, the severity of the cases, or how the operator actually responds and resolves them?
Personally I'm leaning much more towards severity and outcome than raw complaint numbers.
How the operator actually responds and resolves them is easily the most important part for me and many others primarily due to the fact that it reveals whether the site is truly trustworthy or not since complaints are a never ending deal with these sites.

If majority of the complaints are resolved properly in a fair manner, I would happily recommend the site. If the opposite happened, I would obviously warn others to avoid it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mutuvasilin
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 01:35:54 PM
 #49

I've been thinking a bit about how much weight complaints should have when rating a sportsbook.

One problem I've run into while building CryptoBetGrade is operator size. A large sportsbook with a huge player base will naturally generate more public complaints than a small sportsbook with very few users, so simply counting complaints doesn't tell us much.

At the same time, I don't think size should be an excuse for serious or repeated issues either.
So I'm curious how others here look at this:

What matters more to you when judging a sportsbook — the number of complaints, the severity of the cases, or how the operator actually responds and resolves them?
Personally I'm leaning much more towards severity and outcome than raw complaint numbers.

For me it's mostly about how the operator reacts. Every site gets complaints at some point, but whether they actually look into it and fix things says way more than the raw count. Severity comes second, a delayed withdrawal and a confiscated balance are totally different stories.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!