Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 05:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2up.io confiscating entire balance including deposit  (Read 419 times)
MrGambler531 (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 4


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 12:15:39 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2026, 03:37:44 AM by MrGambler531
 #1

Hello all

The website 2up.io confiscated my entire balance of 124mbtc last week, which consisted of 90mbtc deposit and 34mbtc winnings.

First of all: I did NOT take any deposit bonus, I did not use a VPN and played all of my bets from my home IP on my phone. Also I do not have multiple accounts, this was my first and only ever account at 2up.io and I clearly regret signing up there.

I created the account on August 3rd via their VIP-transfer program. This meant I had to send a screenshot of my VIP-status in another casino and based on that I could enter at a higher VIP-status. It was approved and I got assigned a VIP-manager called Blaire.
I deposited 90mbtc and started betting. Since MLB is the only ongoing major sport in America, I bet on this and over a period of 3 weeks I placed about 7 or 8 bets. I won slightly more bets than lost, which brought me 34mbtc of profit and a total balance of 124mbtc on August 21st, when I requested my first withdrawal of 30mbtc. The next day I logged in and saw my withdrawal was rejected but my 34mbtc winnings had been removed and only 90mbtc was sitting in my account. The reason for the removal of winnigs was called "adjustment - sports payout". I was shocked by this but because I had a family weekend ahead and didn't want to have this on my mind I let it rest for a while. On Monday 24th August I logged back in to start a discussion as to why my winnings were removed. But to my horror I could not even log in, it said "account locked, please try later". So I sent an email to ask what the issue was and this was the response:

Quote
Following a comprehensive review of your account, we regret to inform you that your account has been permanently locked and the remaining funds, including deposited funds, have been confiscated.

Our investigation concluded that your account violated Section 2.3.2 of the Terms of Service regarding arbitrage and prohibited betting activity. As a result, the account is no longer eligible to use our services, and the enforcement action has been applied in accordance with our Terms of Service.

This decision is final.

https://ibb.co/HTbnMwMr

I was very mad after reading this, because I did not do any arbitrage at all. In fact I never bet more than once on the same game, let alone opposite outcomes. And arbitrage betting is not even possible as 2up.io offer odds of 1.83 vs 1.83 so that means you have to pay 20% of juice on each side. There is no way that arbitrage betting is even possible. And then to conclude this even on a sample of 7 or 8 bets, is INSANE!

Also worth noting is that they do not have the word "arbitrage" mentioned even ONCE in their terms. If you look for it via the search function you will find zero results. In the section 2.3.2 there is no word of any option to confiscate a deposit. It only speaks of voiding winnings, in the very worst case. I will now quote all of their terms under section 2.3.2:

Quote
2.3.2. We reserve the right to declare any bet or transaction void partially or in full if we, at our own discretion, would deem it obvious that any of the following circumstances have occurred:

the Account holder or people associated with the Account holder may directly or indirectly influence the outcome of an event;
the Account holder and or people associated with the Account holder are directly or indirectly avoiding the rules of the Website;
the result of an event or the bet has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity;
the odds of an event have significantly been changed due to a public announcement in relation to the event;
bets have been placed that would not have been accepted otherwise, but they were accepted during periods when the Website have been affected by technical problems;
due to an error, such as a mistake, misprint, technical error, human error, force majeure or otherwise, bets have been offered, placed and or accepted due to this error.

If they are gonna void winnings when they feel you are beating them in sports, it's very very sad. But if they are even gonna confiscate the original deposit then there is no other word for that than STEALING.

So, I asked them to re-consider their decision and explained that it's not in their right to confiscate the deposit according to their own terms and then suddenly they changed their position and said something that can be summarized as "ohhhh....well....let's throw it it under general terms like fraudulent, collusive or fixing then":

Quote
We would like to clarify that the decision was not based on the wording of Section 2.3.2 alone. The account action was taken in accordance with the broader provisions of our Terms of Service concerning prohibited, unlawful, dishonest, or improper activity and the Company's rights to suspend or close an account and take the applicable action against the account balance.

In particular, Section 2.4.9 states that users must not engage in fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to participation in the Games, and that 2UP reserves the right to invalidate or close an account in the event of such behaviour. Section 11.3 further provides that where fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or improper activity is identified, the Company is entitled to block the account and forfeit the account balance.

Accordingly, the enforcement action should not be interpreted as being limited to the voiding of individual bets under Section 2.3.2. The relevant provisions of the Terms of Service apply to the account and the conduct associated with its use.

We have taken note of your comments regarding your betting history, your deposits, your VIP referral, and the external escalation you have mentioned. However, these points do not alter the outcome of the account action.

https://ibb.co/5xBC2B2M

So to be clear: a person joins via the VIP-transfer program, plays about 7 or 8 bets on the MLB, the biggest baseball league in the world. He wins a small amount. First it's called arbitrage, then suddenly cheating in general, and even the deposit is confiscated in full.
What exactly is fraudulent about betting on the biggest baseball league in the world, on the odds that are offered by them? The odds provider did NOT void any of my bets, they were all just settled in a normal way.

I have given 2up a week to change their decision and realize they are walking the wrong path this way. But they insist that stealing the deposit is a fair outcome. The VIP-host on Telegram kept referring me to livechat and email only, and there they were just sending me these generic responses with copy-pastes of some vague rules.

I advice everyone to STAY AWAY from this scam book as if they can do it to even a VIP-member, they will do it to many more others in the near future!
Also, changing terms which a confiscation is based on, is a terrible look.

I will now create a flag against 2up so that at least they will have a big red warning above their ANN-topic forever.

Dragosss
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 53
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 03:56:28 AM
 #2

That is a really good warning for me....I had them on my list of possible new casinos to try but this looks terrible. Hope you manage to still get your deposit back at least somehow.
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1343


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
August 31, 2026, 04:17:31 AM
 #3


I have given 2up a week to change their decision and realize they are walking the wrong path this way. But they insist that stealing the deposit is a fair outcome. The VIP-host on Telegram kept referring me to livechat and email only, and there they were just sending me these generic responses with copy-pastes of some vague rules.

I advice everyone to STAY AWAY from this scam book as if they can do it to even a VIP-member, they will do it to many more others in the near future!
Also, changing terms which a confiscation is based on, is a terrible look.

I will now create a flag against 2up so that at least they will have a big red warning above their ANN-topic forever.



You should raised your concerns too on Askgamblers and Casinoguro. Also here https://contesthunters.com/disputes

Casino usually don’t reverse their decision no matter how hard you explain to them via their chat support if the case is related to arbitrage betting or betting strategies since they are fixed on their ToS.

Only mediator can possibly reverse their decision if you have a solid proof like your betting history.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1231


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 04:41:17 AM
 #4

This is a terrible decision by the 2UP team. This type of thing is common at the sportsbook with Betby providers. Based on my observation, 2UP is using Betby odds provider with a customized odds feed. I'm wondering how their system made the conclusion based on your 7 to 8 bets in a top tier league. You should submit your complaint on ContestHunters. CasinoGuru doesn't take care of sports related complaints, and the 2UP team hasn't replied to other users complaints at Askgamblers.
Slow death
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1199


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 10:15:02 AM
 #5

It's a very sad situation you're going through, but you should have taken more time to research the casino before making any deposits, because this casino has already had scam accusations against them on this forum and elsewhere. I'll start with the scam accusations they've had on this forum:

December 24, 2025

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5569415.0

February 1, 2026

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5573145.0

And if you ask me if they solved the problem of those two people? No, their problems weren't solved. For example, the guy with the second scam accusation against 2up.io kept posting in his scam accusation thread until June, without his problem being resolved. It's frightening to think that someone would spend four months arguing with a casino to get their money back. According to him, 2up.io didn't even respond to Casino Guru. Now, when did you create an account at that casino?

You said you created an account on August 3rd, 2026, and if you had taken just 30 minutes to Google that casino, you would have seen those scam accusations against it and wouldn't have created an account. Things only get worse when you see that they have more scam accusations against them, for example on Trustpilot:

May 2026: 1 scam accusation

April 2026: 1 scam accusation

February 2026: 1 scam accusation

January 2026: 2 scam accusations

Source: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/2up.io

These were clear red flag signs, and you would have avoided using that casino if you had done your research. Posting in their thread was a good move, but don't get your hopes up. Their representative on this forum last logged in on August 17, 2026, meaning more than 10 days have passed since their last login.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Woodie
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2674
Merit: 988


View Profile WWW
August 31, 2026, 10:33:11 AM
 #6

If what @Slow death has written above👆is true, then it's very unfortunate that 2UP seems not to answer to anybody, the picture they are painting will definitely scare players away and for a gambling platform they need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the said player indeed did commit the crime. I know most sportsbooks don't entertain arbitrage, but big question is can they also prove this arbitrage of the player ??

Best place for resolution https://contesthunters.com/disputes , goodluck.

This type of thing is common at the sportsbook with Betby providers. Based on my observation,
A reason am not a big fan of them.. especially when it comes to market pricing.. I have compared with several different bookies and it was obvious..
Dragosss
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 53
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 03:31:04 PM
 #7

This is a terrible decision by the 2UP team. This type of thing is common at the sportsbook with Betby providers. Based on my observation, 2UP is using Betby odds provider with a customized odds feed. I'm wondering how their system made the conclusion based on your 7 to 8 bets in a top tier league. You should submit your complaint on ContestHunters. CasinoGuru doesn't take care of sports related complaints, and the 2UP team hasn't replied to other users complaints at Askgamblers.

They do not use Betby. Not even close. I don't know which provider they use but 100% sure not Betby.
Dragosss
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 53
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 03:34:11 PM
 #8

If what @Slow death has written above👆is true, then it's very unfortunate that 2UP seems not to answer to anybody, the picture they are painting will definitely scare players away and for a gambling platform they need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the said player indeed did commit the crime. I know most sportsbooks don't entertain arbitrage, but big question is can they also prove this arbitrage of the player ??

Best place for resolution https://contesthunters.com/disputes , goodluck.

This type of thing is common at the sportsbook with Betby providers. Based on my observation,
A reason am not a big fan of them.. especially when it comes to market pricing.. I have compared with several different bookies and it was obvious..

The issue here seems to be double: first they have no proof the player did do arbitrage bets, and secondly even if he did, they have no terms that allow them to confiscate the deposit.
So I give this player a very good chance in a ADR case.
MrGambler531 (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 4


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 04:16:38 PM
 #9

I contacted LittleMouse as he is/was the contact person of the signature campaign of 2up and he advised me to submit the complaint to Contesthunters.com so I will be submitting my case there right now.
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1931


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 04:58:11 PM
 #10

I contacted LittleMouse as he is/was the contact person of the signature campaign of 2up and he advised me to submit the complaint to Contesthunters.com so I will be submitting my case there right now.

I hereby cordially invite you to raise your dispute in our platform, but know that we will need your written agreement and consent that the final verdict, upon reviewing both sides' evidence, will be binding and you are not allowed to jump to other ADR to get a different verdict.

Please confirm this before raising your dispute, as I can see that you haven't lodged your formal complaint to CH yet.

███▄███████████████████▄
█▄██████████████████████
█▀████████████████▀█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████
██▄██████▀█████▄██▐▌
█████▀██▄░▄█▀█████▐▌
████▄░▄████▄░▄████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██░▄▄░█░▄▄░█░▄▄░████
██░▄▀░█░▄▀░█░▄▀░████
██░▀░░█░▀░░█░▀░██████
██████████████████████
▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
  Casino Disputes  🚨
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Community-reported disputes and
scam accusations  against  casinos.

 
████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MrGambler531 (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 4


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 06:08:15 PM
 #11

I contacted LittleMouse as he is/was the contact person of the signature campaign of 2up and he advised me to submit the complaint to Contesthunters.com so I will be submitting my case there right now.

I hereby cordially invite you to raise your dispute in our platform, but know that we will need your written agreement and consent that the final verdict, upon reviewing both sides' evidence, will be binding and you are not allowed to jump to other ADR to get a different verdict.

Please confirm this before raising your dispute, as I can see that you haven't lodged your formal complaint to CH yet.

If that is the case, I will take a few more days to weigh my options and pick which ADR I will go with. I signed up at your site but didn't file the complaint yet.
MrGambler531 (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 4


View Profile
September 01, 2026, 03:36:50 AM
 #12

I contacted LittleMouse as he is/was the contact person of the signature campaign of 2up and he advised me to submit the complaint to Contesthunters.com so I will be submitting my case there right now.

I hereby cordially invite you to raise your dispute in our platform, but know that we will need your written agreement and consent that the final verdict, upon reviewing both sides' evidence, will be binding and you are not allowed to jump to other ADR to get a different verdict.

Please confirm this before raising your dispute, as I can see that you haven't lodged your formal complaint to CH yet.

Okay after sleeping over it 1 night I decided to go with Contesthunters as my only ADR, with a binding outcome for both parties.
I will now submit it and you will have it within an hour. Thanks for your time and dedication.
MrGambler531 (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 4


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:44:25 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2026, 05:15:36 AM by MrGambler531
 #13

Well, after waiting 4 weeks I just heard the final verdict of Contesthunters and I am STUNNED by it.

https://contesthunters.com/disputes/32

They are saying I bet on opposite outcomes within the same book (2up) to create a "loss-less" situation  Roll Eyes
I have never heard such a weird accusation. Since 2up have a 20% win margin on MLB, offering odds of 1.83 vs 1.83 on a 50/50 proposition, everyone placing a bet on opposite outcomes within that same bookmaker would lose 0.17 usd per every 1 usd staked. That is a 17% guaranteed loss, you would be insane to do that. For example if I would bet 1000 on both outcomes, the return would be 1830 and the total bet amount would be 2000, meaning a guaranteed loss of 170 euro no matter which teams wins.

Contesthunters, can't you see that any customer using such a strategy would be the DREAM CUSTOMER of every bookmaker? I repeat, I didn't use this strategy but if I did the bookmaker should thank me and laugh in my face for my stupidity. They wouldn't even need to confiscate my balance as I would run out of funds myself very soon using this method.

And it does not matter if the opposite bets would be placed on 1.83 vs 1.83 odds, it can be other odds too. All their odds will have this same 20% house margin. Betting with such a strategy will guarantee you lose your entire balance after a certain period of time.

I am absolutely lost for words that you let yourself talk into such an explanation and then even agree to it, and conclude that the confiscation of not only my winnings but even deposit is fair?


Please, respond here and show proof of the IP-addresses apparently belonging to each other, because I only bet on my phone with my regular mobile internet (Netherlands). Show me the IP-proofs as I am stunned by this accusation. And also please, show me betting history screenshots of bets placed apparently on opposing bets at the same time, and show me how allegedly it gave me any kind of advantage, as mathematics would suggest I would only create a losing situation by doing such a thing.
I am giving you permission to post it all in this topic, even if it would possibly intrude my privacy.
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9591


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:48:55 AM
 #14

I was invited over DM by the OP to take a look at this case and share my thoughts. As I told MrGambler531 over DM, I have never had a reason to doubt holydarkness and his decisions, and I can't remember reading a case where he intentionally harmed a player by making an (in my opinion) unfair decision. Misunderstandings can happen.

holydarkness claims that he has seen evidence that ties your IP to other accounts and that those accounts made bets on opposing results, at the same time. Why you did that (if you did) is not for me to speculate. Only you know that. I haven't read 2up's T&Cs but I am pretty sure that they would classify that as an activity that isn't allowed.
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1931


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:19:36 PM
 #15

Well, after waiting 4 weeks I just heard the final verdict of Contesthunters and I am STUNNED by it.

https://contesthunters.com/disputes/32

[...]

Unfortunately, it is what it is. They provided me ample evidence of shared IP and bets placed that was mere seconds apart. If it were just shared IP, you can claim that you and your friend happened to be in your household and your friend placed a bet [though technically it's still a violation to ToS], but the other evidence that seal the case was the bets being placed mere seconds apart, from same IP.

I can't share the evidence here as it is propriety to the casino and not yours. Within what they show me [and that was hundreds of logs to be cross-matched], lies their detection algorithm that got triggered when you and two others placed your bets.

The verdict is firm and solid, and it won't be changed.

███▄███████████████████▄
█▄██████████████████████
█▀████████████████▀█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████
██▄██████▀█████▄██▐▌
█████▀██▄░▄█▀█████▐▌
████▄░▄████▄░▄████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██░▄▄░█░▄▄░█░▄▄░████
██░▄▀░█░▄▀░█░▄▀░████
██░▀░░█░▀░░█░▀░██████
██████████████████████
▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
  Casino Disputes  🚨
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Community-reported disputes and
scam accusations  against  casinos.

 
████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MrGambler531 (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 4


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:44:21 PM
 #16

Well, after waiting 4 weeks I just heard the final verdict of Contesthunters and I am STUNNED by it.

https://contesthunters.com/disputes/32

[...]

Unfortunately, it is what it is. They provided me ample evidence of shared IP and bets placed that was mere seconds apart. If it were just shared IP, you can claim that you and your friend happened to be in your household and your friend placed a bet [though technically it's still a violation to ToS], but the other evidence that seal the case was the bets being placed mere seconds apart, from same IP.

I can't share the evidence here as it is propriety to the casino and not yours. Within what they show me [and that was hundreds of logs to be cross-matched], lies their detection algorithm that got triggered when you and two others placed your bets.

The verdict is firm and solid, and it won't be changed.

I feel helpless. I am telling you, 2up has tampered with those logs as I am betting alone and just for myself. And now it looks like I am lieing, this makes me feel terribly sad. You are talking about hundreds of logs? Then how can it be that I placed only about 10 bets on my account? Or are you even disputing this?

Just think logically, what advantage could it possibly give any user to bet on opposite outcomes within the same bookmaker at the same moment? You know they have a winning margin, right? That is how bookies operate and make their profit.

Their odds are 1,83 vs 1,83 margin and if hypothetically I would bet 1000 on team A @ 1.83 and my friend would place 1000 on team B @ 1,83 simultaneously the loss would be 170 guaranteed. If I wanted to bet on both outcomes simultaneously I could just have done it in 1 account, I would not need a friend for this. The bookmaker will happily take my loss and be happy with such a stupid player.

Holydarkness, it seems you have ZERO knowledge about how sportsbetting works (probably only experience with casino) and that you fall for such a nonsense theory makes me feel very sad.

Please show me ANY screenshot showing how it can be advantageous for a player to bet on opposite outcomes at the same moment within 2up. You can black out any username for privacy reasons or just take the screenshot not being logged in. Please.
MrGambler531 (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 4


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:58:56 PM
 #17

I was invited over DM by the OP to take a look at this case and share my thoughts. As I told MrGambler531 over DM, I have never had a reason to doubt holydarkness and his decisions, and I can't remember reading a case where he intentionally harmed a player by making an (in my opinion) unfair decision. Misunderstandings can happen.

holydarkness claims that he has seen evidence that ties your IP to other accounts and that those accounts made bets on opposing results, at the same time. Why you did that (if you did) is not for me to speculate. Only you know that. I haven't read 2up's T&Cs but I am pretty sure that they would classify that as an activity that isn't allowed.

Just to be clear: I'm not saying Holydarkness harmed me intentionally by making such a bad judgment call.

He probably is honest but does not understand a thing about sportsbetting and 2up took advantage of that by selling him a bulshit story. If he did then he would first think logically and see that there is no advantage to bet on opposite outcomes simultaneously within the same bookmaker. It would be a suicide strategy for the player to get some guaranteed losses. So this should already set off alarm bells for him as to why any player would do this.

I have no way of seeing their "proof" of hundreds of logs from same IP. But I know it cannot be true as I was the only one betting. From my phone with my mobile internet (no VPN). And the amount of bets I placed was around 10. So hundreds of logs cannot even possibly be true.


I am telling you all, 2UP have fabricated their fake logs and this is VERY ALARMING. They are a scam operation and I guarantee things like this will happen more often in the future. Be ready for a lot of scam accusations to pop up in the future when a casino starts to fabricate fake logs.
MegaAkker
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 101
Merit: 6


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:07:15 PM
 #18

I was also invited via PM to post my opinion as I know a thing or two about sportsbetting.

I agree with MisterGambler that it makes no sense to bet on opposite outcomes via the same platform. It would be the dumbest strategy I can think of as it will only give losses. Not even a question about that, it's a default. No mattter the odds that are used. A bookmaker has built in a winning edge in all of their odds and no matter if the odds are 1.83 vs 1.83 or for example 1.50 vs 2.60, it will undoubtedly result in massive losses. You would run out of your entire balance within a number of bets. Nothing to do with luck or bad luck, it's a guarantee.

In a fair world (not possible because a bookmaker has to make profits to cover their employees, license fees etc.) odds would be 2.00 vs 2.00 on 50/50 outcomes. Or 1.50 v 3.00 or 1.6666 vs 2.50 etc. As long as odds minus stake multiplied by odds minus stake equals 1.00 you know it's a break even odd. In these examples of no profit margin this would be 1x1 = 1.00 or 0.5 x 2 = 1.00 or 0.6666 x 1.5 = 1.00 etc.

But as said, every bookmaker has a margin and in 2UP's case I understand it's 1.83 vs 1.83 for MLB. 0.83 x 0,83 = 0.69 so all odd will have this formula. So this would translate into for example odds of 1.46 v 2.50 or 1.65 vs 2.06 and so on. All of those odds have the same margin built into it and all of them will result in guaranteed losses if they are being bet on simultaneously on both sides.
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2049


よろしく


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 11:18:08 PM
 #19


First of all, it would be helpful to see the full betting history. So if OP still has access to that make some screenshots. If he can't log in anymore maybe Holydarkness can ask his contact to make this possible? I mean they just have to let him access his account, anyway they have everything else disabled for him so he can't do nothing. If they want to be transparent about this they can't refuse to do so I think.
If OP actually bet both sides within seconds with a loss this really wouldn't make any sense, but he if he bet on team A and then after a while on team B to secure less loss or an easier profit that's not called arbitrage betting, it's basically the same as using a "cash out" feature.
Anyway, we need that betting history, without it it's just words that can't be verified.


MegaAkker
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 101
Merit: 6


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:20:11 AM
 #20


First of all, it would be helpful to see the full betting history. So if OP still has access to that make some screenshots. If he can't log in anymore maybe Holydarkness can ask his contact to make this possible? I mean they just have to let him access his account, anyway they have everything else disabled for him so he can't do nothing. If they want to be transparent about this they can't refuse to do so I think.
If OP actually bet both sides within seconds with a loss this really wouldn't make any sense, but he if he bet on team A and then after a while on team B to secure less loss or an easier profit that's not called arbitrage betting, it's basically the same as using a "cash out" feature.
Anyway, we need that betting history, without it it's just words that can't be verified.



Good point. If OP could show his betting history and then Holydarkness could post the other alleged involved accounts with their betting history then we can make sense of this.

I guess nobody has anything to lose by doing this. Ofcourse usernames can be masked. Because when OP indeed bet both sides within seconds, this has to be with a loss and that would make zero sense to me to do, and if he did it then it also would make zero sense for 2UP to have something against this. As it would mean free money for them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!