Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 05:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcointalk-mobile.com exists now  (Read 1102 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1313


Once a man...Twice a child!


View Profile WWW
September 15, 2026, 09:08:13 AM
 #41

I use the forums on a mobile phone without issue - have not come across anything that I can not do on mobile that I can do on pc.
It's the same way I've been on it since time immemorial. I don't even get to find much difference with the mobile view and desktop view. Sometimes, I just switch between them by doing it on my browser setting and alternate between them. The only thing that can excite me on this will be when this forum decides to develop a mobile app on playstore/appstore for this. Other than that, I'm highly skeptical inputting my login details on another site similar to this.

Quote
The only issue is how small it can be to read but I usually view in landscape and that makes it super easy.
I just zoom in and out to find what character size I'm comfortable to type or write with without tilting my phone.
btctalk-mobile (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 3


View Profile
September 15, 2026, 09:51:59 PM
 #42

Sorry for watering down your effort but the biggest challenge with Bitcointalk right now when using a mobile phone is actually when you are trying to reply a post or quoting a post and you have to edit some parts. In other words, when one is reading, it's not so much of a challenge and UchihaSarada has already shown you mobile friendly versions.

For security reasons, this site will never allow logging in.

Who are you @btctalk-mobile?
He's definitely not a rookie.

What was the purpose of creating an account to make this post/promote this initiative?

This has all the makings of a bad smell...  Undecided

I like to keep my projects on their own. I do have a personal account but I've only posted a few times in the last ~9 years so it wouldn't add much credibility anyway. I just wanted a better read-only version of the website on mobile to look around.

I see your point there. There is no doubts that OP isn't new here. But making new account just for website announcement doesn't necessarily means that he have some bad intentions. I guess there is quite many people who made separate new account just for his website or service.

But if I did, I wouldn't open a topic with just one sentence either.

Also, this is not exactly any service or website.
It's a clone, let's call it that, of Bitcointalk.
There is every interest in using your own username to spread the word.

I can't imagine a logical reason and no intention to open a new account, to publicize this type of "project".


I just like to keep my projects separate from each other. As mentioned above, my normal account only has a few posts on it.

It's just a mobile-friendly proxy to the main site with a 1 minute cache. You can't log in through it. I hope others find it useful

bitcointalk-mobile.com
As someone who prefers browsing bitcointalk on mobile, I should like this but that's not really how it turned out for me. It feels bit more complicated compared to just using the regular bitcointalk.org website on mobile.

Well, maybe that's just how it feels when you're using it for the first time and still getting used to it.

My question is, why would I use this when bitcointalk.org already works fine on mobile?

I see a lot of people mentioning that the site already looks fine on mobile. Maybe I'm missing something but for me on Android it just looks like the desktop version and you have to constantly zoom in and around to read and click things. Someone did respond with a few more mobile-friendly links but they looked very outdated.


Nobody doesn't asks you to enter your login data on this website because there is no login option there as you can see. It was made for reading only, if you want to post, read orsend PM's and etc you still would have to go to Bitcointalk.org. So, it's more or less useless thing, especially when we have mobile friendly user scripts for Bitcointalk.


Not allowing login does not mean that the site does not aim to collect information.
I had to spend time analyzing it more thoroughly.

Furthermore, I'm looking at this from a more medium/long-term perspective.

If the domain remains active and continues to be referenced by the forum (as in this thread), the site will rank better in search engines.
This would allow, in a few months, for discreet changes to other types of activities, rather than just "reading bitcointalk".

I might be being unfair, but since someone decided to create an account to inform people about the existence of this site, I find it hard to believe that it's "nice."

This is a valid concern. I think I'm going to add a yellow banner at the top that mentions that the site will NEVER allow logging in. It's not perfect but I think it would be good for people to always see that when viewing the site.
dkbit98
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3094
Merit: 8888



View Profile WWW
September 15, 2026, 10:13:19 PM
 #43

Nobody doesn't asks you to enter your login data on this website because there is no login option there as you can see. It was made for reading only, if you want to post, read orsend PM's and etc you still would have to go to Bitcointalk.org. So, it's more or less useless thing, especially when we have mobile friendly user scripts for Bitcointalk.
This is not completely true because there is clearly visible LOGIN button on bitcointalk-mobile webite.
If there is no possible way to actually login than this button should be removed.
Alternative is to write notes or comments that can later be copy-pasted to real bitcointalk links.


▄▄██████▄░░░▄██████▄▄
██▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░░▀▀██
▄▄██████▄░▄██████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███░░░▄▄░░░█░░░▄▄░░░███▄
▄▄▄███░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░███▄▄▄
████████░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░████████
██████████░░░▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀░░░██████████
████▀▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀████
▀███▄░░▀▀███████████████████▀▀░░▄███▀
▀████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
  
OrangeFren
  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  
▄▄█████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░▀███
███▀░░░▄█░░░░▀███
███░░░░░█░░░░░███
███▄░░░▄█▄░░░▄███
███▄░░░░░░░▄███
▀████▄▄▄████▀
█████████
▐█████████▌
█████░█████
▐████▌░▐████▌
▀▀░▀█░░░█▀░▀▀
 
joker_josue
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2520
Merit: 7528


**In BTC since 2013**


View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 12:03:44 AM
 #44

I like to keep my projects on their own. I do have a personal account but I've only posted a few times in the last ~9 years so it wouldn't add much credibility anyway. I just wanted a better read-only version of the website on mobile to look around.

It brought credibility to the fact that you are a Bitcointalk user with 9 years of activity, regardless of whether you have been very active or not (one thing does not imply the other).

Thus, it seems like a project by someone trying to hide something.

But it's okay, it's up to you.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
btctalk-mobile (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 3


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 01:24:51 AM
Merited by dkbit98 (1)
 #45

Nobody doesn't asks you to enter your login data on this website because there is no login option there as you can see. It was made for reading only, if you want to post, read orsend PM's and etc you still would have to go to Bitcointalk.org. So, it's more or less useless thing, especially when we have mobile friendly user scripts for Bitcointalk.
This is not completely true because there is clearly visible LOGIN button on bitcointalk-mobile webite.
If there is no possible way to actually login than this button should be removed.
Alternative is to write notes or comments that can later be copy-pasted to real bitcointalk links.

https://i.bitlist.co/VeiEfFBLh5QZ.jpg

The button and all other links that require login have now been removed.
LTU_btc
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1568


Slava Ukraini!


View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 05:42:57 PM
 #46

This is not completely true because there is clearly visible LOGIN button on bitcointalk-mobile webite.
If there is no possible way to actually login than this button should be removed.
Alternative is to write notes or comments that can later be copy-pasted to real bitcointalk links.


Yeah, but if you click on that login button, it gives you message that this thing doesn't works on Bitcointalk-mobile.com and you have to go to Bitcointalk.org for it. Anyway, it's good that OP removed this button and itdoesn't makes confusion anymore.

joker_josue
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2520
Merit: 7528


**In BTC since 2013**


View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 06:24:32 PM
 #47

Yeah, but if you click on that login button, it gives you message that this thing doesn't works on Bitcointalk-mobile.com and you have to go to Bitcointalk.org for it. Anyway, it's good that OP removed this button and itdoesn't makes confusion anymore.

With or without the button, the domain continues to gain reputation.
Today, everything seems fine... but what about tomorrow?

Sorry, but domains that copy others are never trustworthy. I've seen a lot of that over the years on the internet.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
libert19
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1191

Signatures are not endorsements, DYOR!


View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 07:08:19 PM
 #48

As someone who prefers browsing bitcointalk on mobile, I should like this but that's not really how it turned out for me. It feels bit more complicated compared to just using the regular bitcointalk.org website on mobile.

Well, maybe that's just how it feels when you're using it for the first time and still getting used to it.

My question is, why would I use this when bitcointalk.org already works fine on mobile?
I see a lot of people mentioning that the site already looks fine on mobile. Maybe I'm missing something but for me on Android it just looks like the desktop version and you have to constantly zoom in and around to read and click things.

You do have to zoom in/out around a lot but people (including me) are so used it, that they are unconcious of this inconvenience. Well done on removing login button though, if functionality is not there, what was the point of adding it there to begin with? Or was it meant to redirect to the forum?

Also, 'search' function doesn't seem to work either. Breh, what quality assurance you did on your 'project', eh?

https://talkimg.com/image/UqvTB9
acroman08
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1293



View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 08:10:38 PM
 #49

I see a lot of people mentioning that the site already looks fine on mobile. Maybe I'm missing something but for me on Android it just looks like the desktop version and you have to constantly zoom in and around to read and click things.
Your browser app probably has something to do with it. I am using Opera browser app on my phone, and it has a zoom setting that enlarges everything on a site, and if you set the zoom to around 150%-170%, it looks somewhat similar to a mobile version script(at least on my phone).


 BetBolt.com  
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀
    PLAY NOW   



███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
PrivacyG
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3103


♻️ Automatic Exchange


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 10:20:36 PM
Merited by joker_josue (1)
 #50

So many things can go wrong here.  Browsing Bitcoin Talk in 'reading mode' only with no way to log in on that website does not make it safe.

They could replace the legitimate 'login' external link with a phishing website at any time.  They could maliciously replace some of the Bitcoin addresses with what ever they want, so when you go to my 'read only' profile you will see my address different to the one I published on Bitcoin Talk.  They could do a lot of things and you would not even notice, particularly considering it has a different interface than Bitcoin Talk.

No.  Thank you.  I agree with LFC_Bitcoin.  Being overly paranoid has saved my Bitcoin enough times that I consider it pretty much a necessity.

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
 CCECASH 
joker_josue
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2520
Merit: 7528


**In BTC since 2013**


View Profile WWW
September 17, 2026, 06:40:52 AM
 #51

Also, 'search' function doesn't seem to work either. Breh, what quality assurance you did on your 'project', eh?

They don't need to do any quality control. The goal isn't to have quality, it's to get noticed and have visibility.


▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
libert19
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1191

Signatures are not endorsements, DYOR!


View Profile WWW
September 17, 2026, 10:12:33 AM
 #52

I see a lot of people mentioning that the site already looks fine on mobile. Maybe I'm missing something but for me on Android it just looks like the desktop version and you have to constantly zoom in and around to read and click things.
Your browser app probably has something to do with it. I am using Opera browser app on my phone, and it has a zoom setting that enlarges everything on a site, and if you set the zoom to around 150%-170%, it looks somewhat similar to a mobile version script(at least on my phone).

It's called, 'Text Wrap' setting, I have used it in past and you do actually get a pretty decent looking 'mobile version' and won't have to do constant zoom in/outs. But, I personally prefer the normal one as it doesn't look forced.
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 17, 2026, 04:11:21 PM
 #53

It's just a mobile-friendly proxy to the main site with a 1 minute cache. You can't log in through it. I hope others find it useful

bitcointalk-mobile.com
Well you have made a good effort to put things in order but I must tell you the truth. The way the UI is in any device is much better than yours. You can take a look at the two differences. The user interface from your is just scattered and not well arranged.
This is from your mobile view.


And this is the original website of the forum view.


Can you see the different now? At this moment we don't need extra view of the forum unless if it is no longer working with mobile devices then admin can create or develop an app for mobile devices to access the forum but for now the forum software works well in all devices with easy login. But overall thanks for your effort.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MisFoxie
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 156



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 06:41:30 AM
Merited by joker_josue (1), *Ace* (1)
 #54

OP can you public the source code? Without reputation no one will trust a close source project easily.
I don't think this mobile version has any useful features that would make anyone want to use it.

For me the view on the original BitcoinTalk forum is better than the proxy you created because the forum displays a lot of information that is missing from your tool. If you had created a Tampermonkey script it might have been somewhat useful.

Just to remind everyone there is a small possibility if OP someday deside to make it into a scamming platform like:
Quote
someone click link - malware gets installed - drains bank/crypto

*Ace*
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 1113



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 08:36:46 PM
 #55

OP can you public the source code? Without reputation no one will trust a close source project easily.
I don't think this mobile version has any useful features that would make anyone want to use it.

For me the view on the original BitcoinTalk forum is better than the proxy you created because the forum displays a lot of information that is missing from your tool. If you had created a Tampermonkey script it might have been somewhat useful.

Just to remind everyone there is a small possibility if OP someday deside to make it into a scamming platform like:
Quote
someone click link - malware gets installed - drains bank/crypto


I agree with everything you said! The risk is great if no one can see exactly what the tool does under the hood. I still stand by my ideas, however: smartphone viewing isn't so bad in itself. and it is faithful to the desktop view, the problem is the screen size, but there are already many community-created themes out there that work around this problem. Furthermore, we now live in the age of AI, just ask Gemini and it will create a custom theme for your smartphone in less than a minute (just to give an example)

AakZaki
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2564


Integrity Over Exploits 🦁


View Profile
September 22, 2026, 09:03:48 PM
 #56

It's just a mobile-friendly proxy to the main site with a 1 minute cache. You can't log in through it. I hope others find it useful
I honestly don't find this useful, and there's no reason to use it. When I'm traveling and want to open bitcointalk.org forum from my phone it's better than using your site, because I can instantly reply to a post at any time.

Whereas your site is only in reading mode, so I don't think it's needed. Especially if there is a login feature, it's actually more risky because it will be like a phishing site.

I'm also not sure anyone would use it. If you want to contribute to the sustainability of this forum, don't make something that is difficult for the community to accept. Moreover, if you have to spend money like buying that domain, you should think before you make something to make it better.

btctalk-mobile (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 3


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:48:53 AM
 #57

OP can you public the source code? Without reputation no one will trust a close source project easily.
I don't think this mobile version has any useful features that would make anyone want to use it.

For me the view on the original BitcoinTalk forum is better than the proxy you created because the forum displays a lot of information that is missing from your tool. If you had created a Tampermonkey script it might have been somewhat useful.

Just to remind everyone there is a small possibility if OP someday deside to make it into a scamming platform like:
Quote
someone click link - malware gets installed - drains bank/crypto


I could open source it but I don't think that would resolve the trust issue. Nothing guarantees that running-code is exactly the same as the public source code.

There are a few scripts out there for converting bitcointalk.org to mobile, but this is just a simpler way to view the content without needing a certain mobile browser and to install a script. It's just made for the people that browse bitcointalk without contributing.
joker_josue
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2520
Merit: 7528


**In BTC since 2013**


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 06:45:39 AM
 #58

There are a few scripts out there for converting bitcointalk.org to mobile, but this is just a simpler way to view the content without needing a certain mobile browser and to install a script. It's just made for the people that browse bitcointalk without contributing.

To me, the idea is flawed from the start: diverting people from the original website.
Regardless of whether the person only reads and doesn't participate, readers should never be diverted from the original website.

This website is a clone and may deceive visitors.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
MisFoxie
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 156



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:03:25 PM
 #59

I could open source it but I don't think that would resolve the trust issue. Nothing guarantees that running-code is exactly the same as the public source code.

There are a few scripts out there for converting bitcointalk.org to mobile, but this is just a simpler way to view the content without needing a certain mobile browser and to install a script. It's just made for the people that browse bitcointalk without contributing.
Even if you publish the source code people won't be able to know what you publish is actually being used on your website. We will also don't know if you change anything later. That's why I say a tampermonkey script would be a good way to build something like this.

You could implement all those feature using tampermonkey script that way everyone can verify it easily, find problem and see exactly what being changed.

Clearnet
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 17
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 01:48:33 PM
 #60

I am afraid of using your site. I think it poses a great security risk, 'cause you own the domain. You can also manipulate any data however you like. I am not saying you cannot do it, but you have the option to do it. If you use it as a phishing site, no one knows immediately.

I would like you to remove these posts, I am reporting it, I don't know if anyone will agree with me or not.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!