I can’t say that he has made any positive impact into the crypto space, he is just an individual and can have influence, but he can’t control the crypto space. So many things happen during his time, but he is not capable of changing anything from crypto, he can make some impact which creation if his meme coin was a way for him to make money as well for himself, despite him being in the office, he can’t control the market, that is why the government will make no good to the crypto in my opinion, there, their involvement will never have great impact to crypto because they will always tends to control it, and it is not possible for them.
When Trump was elected President of the United States, I observed the market moving in a positive direction because, during his campaign, he had shown interest in Bitcoin and other crypto assets. Unlike other U.S. presidents, Trump did not exert significant pressure on crypto; he even had a meme coin created about him—though I am skeptical as to whether he actually created it himself or if someone else did. While he might not have a direct impact on crypto as an individual, as U.S. President, he could enact policies that psychologically influence the crypto market. However, so far, I have not seen any major moves made by Trump.